Apollo Home Employee Reviews

Exciting & Growing Company!
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 3, 2016
This company has one of the best work environments I have ever encountered. There is a clear defined path of growth for the company that everyone can see and feel. The employees genuinely like working here, and the management team works well to help each employee reach new levels of success.
-Good pay with room to grow in all aspects of the company.
-Great benefits.
-Positive work environment.
-Great Work/Life Balance.
Pros
Great people! Growing company! Exciting Environment!
Cons
Fun place to work and great group of people
HVAC Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 3, 2016
Apollo has been very good to me. I started here not knowin anything in this field. They have invested a lot of time and money into me to get me where I am today. There are plenty of ways to advance and make money at Apollo. I've seen other reviews that say that you have to be a salesman and work a bunch of hours. All I can say is that you make what you wanna make pretty much. If you don't put fourth the effort then you're not going to make money for yourself or the company. I come in everyday and do my job to the best of my ability and I am rewarded for it. It's a really fun company and the boss always makes it interesting. All of my fellow techs have always been quick to offer help if I needed it and the management staff has always been good to me. I do ocassionally work crazy hours but that's the nature of the business during peak seasons. It's a small price to pay to be a hero for those unfortunate people that don't have heat in the winter or ac in the summer. I look forward to what the future holds here at Apollo. Have a fanatical day!!!!
Pros
Money to be made, learning a trade, flexible and people
Cons
None at this time
underhanded and unconcerned
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  cincinnatiFebruary 10, 2013
Management cares only about the almighty dollar and nothing for work/family balance. When you try to set boundaries you will be iced out. Saw at least 30 techs come and go in the final year I worked there. Turnover was so high that they decided to change their tool account policy from a tool return policy to a you owe policy without informing employees because they got tired of getting stuck with the tools. To make up for their technicians experience levels (avg tech about 6 months of experience), the techs that work there long enough to show that they know a little get called to play cleanup at the end of the day and work long hours. They shove product down customers throats and if you aren't selling you will not last long.
Pros
money to be made if youre a salesperson.
Cons
devalue the technician
Ok place to work, but not outstanding
HVAC Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 21, 2012
This is only a company for someone who does not mind working long hours. They always seemed to have plenty of work so you will get paid fairly well. The pay grade is good and the coworkers are ok. If you have an issue with commission or incentive pay, then you will have issues working here. Overall, it would be a good place for a young tech to cut his/her teeth.
Pros
very nice service trucks
Cons
excessive hours