We are looking for an experienced Front-End Web Developer to join our team in our Los Angeles office.
Apollo Interactive is a full-service Interactive Agency with offices in Los Angeles and Dallas. Our services include Web Development and Online Advertising for some of America’s largest well-known companies including Curves, Chuck E. Cheese’s, Visionworks, and Wingstop.
This person will be responsible for producing HTML/CSS and Web graphic work for a variety of our clients, including full Web site redesigns, Microsites, Landing Pages, Emails, and maintenance requests. In addition, this person will work closely with our Account Services, Creative, and Programming departments on a daily basis to come up with solutions for the client’s digital presences.
Applicants must be able to hand-code HTML (candidates dependent upon WYSIWYG applications will not be considered) and demonstrated proficiency in HTML/CSS-based Web design optimized for all major browsers. Any Flash or PHP Programming knowledge is a plus; however, we have full-time personnel who handle these responsibilities for the sites.
- 2 years of experience in front end development.
- Experience working within agency a plus.
- Proficient in HTML, CSS, Photoshop.
- Experience in building PHP-driven sites or pages (to be delivered to in-house programmers).
- Ability to take a PSD, slice the images and hand code the resulting images into a Web page.
- Mobile Web experience desired, particularly responsive design but not required.
- Annual salary and performance review
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Dynamic work environment and diverse client portfolio
Please be aware that this is a full-time, in-house position and potential candidates should reside in the Los Angeles area.