ASSEMBLER Osh Kosh,WI
This position provides in-store and residential Assembly services. Items to be assembled include RTA Furniture, Gas Grills, Bicycles & Exercise Equipment. Applicants must be at least 18, have a mechanical aptitude, reliable transportation, valid driver's license and be proficient with various hand tools (power screw drivers, impact wrench, ratchets and air compressor). Also necessary: basic reading, writing, mathematical skills (computer skills a plus); ability to assemble products according to instructions; a strong customer service orientation; and able to handle repetitive motions with frequent lifting (up to 45lbs.), bending and stretching.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Performs assembly for customers. Completes assignments as agreed and assures customer is completely satisfied.
- Assemble all products to the manufacturer's specifications to ensure the product can be used safely.
- Understand and maintain plan-o-gram integrity, as required.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all store employees and customers.
- Maintains effective method of contact with dispatcher through pager, voicemail, cell phone, email, etc. Receive and return all calls promptly.
- Reports and/or handles customer complaints.
- Maintains good work habits and arrives at appointments punctually.
- Works independently to meet deadlines and achieve results.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- 1-2 years of assembly experience
- 1-2 years experience in a retail environment
- Must be able to read and understand product assembly instructions.
- Must be able to read and understand plan-o-grams.
- Must complete internal certification programs
- Must have basic carpentry skills.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must have good communication and customer service skills.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have valid driver's license and automobile insurance.
- Must have daily internet access.
- Must have basic tools.
- Must be able to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to use hands and fingers to handle feel or operate objects, tools or controls.
- Must be able to lift, pull and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout assigned workday.
- Must be able to work in precarious or high locations and also be able to climb and descend ladders.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
Assemblers are paid based on productivity. Paid training is provided.
Skills Required: Assembly
Relocation Offered? No
Compensation: From 10.00 To 14.00 USD
Average Hourly Rate Based on Productivity
Indeed - 23 months ago
Apollo Retail Specialists is a full-service retail support company with a proven, 20-year track record among leading retailers and brands in...