APPCO

APPCO Employer Reviews

Great job.
Field Representative (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PASeptember 3, 2014
Great atmosphere to work in.Great co-workers and lastly great management.
fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee), Bristol, TNAugust 30, 2014
i loved working here and the love working with the people also. Love the hours and shifts that i work and love working with the customers. To bad that this job went out of business
Excellent Experience
Administrator/Office Manager/Recruitment Manager (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 15, 2014
Part of a global organization with access to international networking and travel.
Very fast paced, fun environment, alot of good energy
Field Representative (Current Employee), Pasadena, CAJuly 7, 2014
Pros: meeting people, getting sales
Cons: long hours
Show up at 10am go through daily meetings that address things like customer service, product knowledge, and sales goals until about 12, then its off to lunch. At about 2 o 'clock we are in the field knocking on doors. You never really know what kind of day it is going to be, people are unpredictable, but so is life. Overall it is fun and I enjoy the people I work with and also the people I meet.
Productive and energetic work place
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAJune 3, 2014
The hardest part of the job was the over coming of knocking on someones door. I did learn a lot of things about myself and very much add a lot more things into my skill arsenal. A typical day would be about 12 hours, 4 in office and 8 in the field. There is time in between for breaks and lunch also. The most enjoyable part of the job is the new people I met because they had the same goals I did, to be successful.
great staff
Account Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 12, 2014
great place to work, great team work, loved working here, enjoyable atmosphere
Long hours but fun place to work
Marketing field representative and field trainer (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAJanuary 14, 2014
Help market and grow public awareness on pressing social and community campaigns such as the old D.A.R.E program through field events or other activities.
Applied psychology background and knowledge of motivational triggers to supervise and train staff members in campaign details, pitch dynamics as well as language patterns and choice of word usage.
Engaged in social media platform outlets such as twitter, instagram and facebook in order to grow public awareness.
Identified and built relationships with potential clients and donors through social media and directly in person.
Helped recruit sponsors, participants, or employees for charitable fundrasing events.
Collected cash or in-kind donations or sponsorships from individual, business, or government donors.
Coordinated transportation or delivery of materials, supplies, or donations for fund-raising events.
fast paced enviroment
Business and marketing (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 30, 2013
Pros: free metro card
Cons: low pay
early mornings a very busy place. I learned about the energy business (gas&electric). co workers were very diverse all different ages and skills. the hardest part of the job was walking door to door dealing with the different people. the most enjoyable day was the traveling around the city of New York
Time consuming for single parent of 3 children
Manager (Former Employee), Blountville, TNOctober 20, 2013
Pros: vacation, bonuses
Cons: time with family taken away
Hours : 5am - 5pm (sometimes 24hrs depending if employees show for shift)
Learned the process of management and inventory
Overall experience of management for 24hr store is not for someone that has three children to raise
Coworkers were good
Hardest part is letting a person go, but learn to deal with it
Enjoyed having the opportunity to be in charge and take control
mortgage
Sales (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 25, 2013
I helped people lower there interest rate on their mortgage.It was a learning experience. i learned a lot about mortgage rates.
I worked in a small office doing sales.
Office Manager (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAJanuary 5, 2013
I loved working there it was like a second family, it was a great place to work.
Very productive and a fun, open environment.
Office Clerk/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hempstead, TXMarch 20, 2012
Pros: great employees, helpful bosses, and long lunches.
Cons: short breaks, long hours
I worked for APPCO mostly in the summers when I was out of school. I did basic office clerk and assistant responsibilities; such as filing, processing information in the computer and answering calls. The environment was very welcoming and friendly. Whenever I had a question or concern someone was always willing to help. You dont find that just anywhere you go. It was an all over fun environment.