Appian Employee Review

Never looking back
Corporate Employee (Current Employee) –  Reston, VAApril 19, 2013
I came to Appian from a large organization that had great benefits and a great culture and all I can say is I'm never looking back. Appian is a small organization where ideas matter. It's a flat organization so there is visibility (if you like that sort of thing) and opportunities to move around in the organization. Since I've started, people have gone out of their way to introduce themselves and make me feel welcomed and part of the Appian Community.
Pros
work/life balance, visability, location of office - places to eat, benefits, corporate culture
Cons
n/a

Other Appian Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Business Development Director (Current Employee) –  Reston, VAJuly 12, 2017
Appian is a great place to work. The culture of the organization is the best aspect of the company. It treats its employees fair with dignity and respect. The hardest part of the job is managing so many different personalities while at the same time being fair in each and every situation. The best part of the job is knowing that you are respected by those who understand your values.
Pros
Snacks, breakfast
Cons
Not always clearly heard
Below average compensation
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAJanuary 15, 2017
Below average compensation, long hour work days, very limited or no bonuses.
Career path is not very well defined, and inter-department communication channel is fairly poor.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Appian. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3