Sales Rep job Description:
Appinators LLC is seeking commission based sales associates to sell Custom Mobile Smart Phone Apps to local businesses in the central Kentucky area.
What is the one thing everyone takes with them everywhere? Their mobile phone. 64% of phone time is spent on Apps. Almost every business needs a mobile App to reach people wherever they are. We have the technology and team to build them.
- Want to be involved in an industry growing at 100% a year
- You are a Jedi at making business-to-business sales
- Want to make a realistic $80,000-$200,000 a year
- Want to represent a cutting edge App Developer
Then this is the ultimate sales oppurtunity!! Here's what our Apps do for businesses..
- Get new customers virally and fast
- Engage customers to visit again and again
The App revolution is here. Smartphones and tablet devices are replacing Desktop and laptop computers. Apps are replacing websites. Business owners are now adapting Mobile Apps as a part of their marketing. A Mobile App brings great value to their business, getting new customers, increasing their brand visibility, customer loyalty, promotional ability and overall interaction with their customers. It is a very appealing, easy sell, with a very rewarding commission structure.
The pay will be 30% commission and if you hit benchmarks, bonus commissions will be paid. Training and marketing support provided.
This is an independent contractor position. Not salaried. You will get paid commissions 30 days after deals are closed and money is collected from local business.
Please submit resume via email. (see email below) and tell us why you will be great at this. If you have your own leads please mention in emails. Only serious applicants are encouraged to apply who have successfully done business to business sales and moved volume.
- Compensation: commission based at 30% of the App price plus bonus commission when you hit benchmarks. App prices are $1497.00 to $2497.00. We estimate you can sell 3-5 Apps per week, maybe more.
- Location: Lexington and central kentucky (no overnite travel)
- This is an independent contractor position.
- Full time.
- Principles only. Recruiters please don't contact this job posting.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
- Potential Advancement into management/sales supervisory positions, with overides, bonuses, etc.
Preferred background, knowledge, tools and skills;
- Minimum 2 years B to C or B to B sales experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, master closer and handler of objections.
- Self_motivated, self starter, know how to get the deals done.
- College degree preferred but not required.
- Active Apple or Android smart phone is required to be able to demo the Apps on.
- Reliable Transportation.
- You must use Apps and understand how they work extensively.
- Must have good computer skills and working knowledge of MS Office.
- Must be willing to go through training.