Apple American Group owns and operates 61 Applebee's locations in Minnesota and Western Wisconsin. As the largest franchise in the Applebee's system, Apple American Group successfully operates over 436 restaurants nationwide!
Be a part of what's new in the Neighborhood!
Apple American Group takes pride in delivering great products and excellent service to each and every guest. We believe in revitalizing our restaurants to make an exceptional experience for you and the guest. With the passion and desire to be the premier franchise group, we are continually growing, and opportunities for advancement and growth are here!
What makes Apple American Group a great place to work? It's simple - we hire only the best people with creativity, passion, enthusiasm & a "whatever it takes" attitude.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salaries - Assistant Managers earn $40,000 - $45,000+
- Monthly Bonuses -- Work in a pay for performance culture
- Career Focused Training -- Participate in a 9 week training program to get you started!
- Excellent Benefits Package -- including paid vacation, 401k and competitive health benefits!
- Exceptional Quality of Life -- Guaranteed 5 day work week!
Come grow with us! If you have an exceptional and proven track record as a restaurant manager and want to share your enthusiasm for great guest service, send us your resume!
Apple American Group is seeking candidates that have a commitment to quality and passion for exceptional guest service with a “In It To Win It" attitude as well as the following skills/abilities:
- Lead by example & coach others
- Successfully manage a budget & positively impact financial results
- Build and develop a strong team
- Identify and solve problems
- Build & maintain excellent guest satisfaction
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 2-3 years demonstrated leadership abilities in full service casual dining.
If you love the restaurant business, but still want an excellent quality-of-life schedule, send us your resume!
Visit our website at www.appleamerican.com
Applebee's is an Equal Opportunity Employer.