Apple Bank for Savings Employee Review

View all Apple Bank for Savings reviews

bank financial instuitue
Special Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 3, 2013
i learned a lot being a team player and held a lot responsibility in this company. how to deal with irate customers and excellent customer service.
Pros
good work experience as well as overall life experience
Cons
there were not any cons

Other Apple Bank for Savings Employee Reviews

laid back
Legal Process Representative (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 3, 2017
working for apple bank has taught me a lot. I am grateful for working there, but wish more career advancement is available to the employees. I would recommend to start your banking experience there.
Apple Bank for Savings was a fun place to work
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 29, 2017
Working at Apple Bank for Savings as a Senior Customer Service Representative for 18 years , was a wonderful experience. I enjoyed every minute working for this financial institution. At the branch we worked together as a team, I love Apple Bank Because it has a family friendly corporate culture that allowed workers and customers to be confident and happy, The hardest part of the job was when is to slow specially on Friday because is a long day from 8;30 am to 7;pm but I always find something to do.
The most enjoyable part of my job was working with my customer and the staff, they are wonderful.
Pros
Good benefits, Great Management
Cons
One hour lunch, Great team to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple Bank for Savings. Our community is ready to answer.