Apple Employee Reviews in United States

Found 2,009 reviews matching the search
alright
Tier 1 Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJune 28, 2016
good hours. training not long enough for whats going on,didnt know i would be working for them until i signed a non disclosure
Pros
great meal times
Cons
unknowing about position
Culturally diverse environmen.
Tutor (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 28, 2016
I tutored different grade levels students from every walk of lives. I learned the different culture of the people, the way they live their life, dealing with each other and the respect they were offering me during my tutoring sessions.
A typical day was meeting the family dog before meeting the student which was also a hardest part of my job, because I do not like to see an unleashed dog, even it might be friendly.
Excellent experience and leadership!
Technical Advisor (Current Employee) –  From homeJune 27, 2016
Rewarding job with excellent benefits in a feel good environment. Training is world class and with top notch leadership and managers!
benefits
Love working here
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 25, 2016
I loved working at Apple as an contract employee! The culture is wonderful and the in-office perks are cool.I would love to stay here longer, but they are no chances to get hired.
productive workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLJune 25, 2016
it was a good steady job, with good pay. and a different experience each and every day you would show up. no room for advancement
One of the top places to be employed
Technical Support Advisor- At Home (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 25, 2016
Excellent Company All Around regarding the training and the moral of the company. Treats employees with respect and understand the value of life and work balance.
The best
Family Room Technician (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 24, 2016
This company will take care of your. There's always opportunity to grow. The culture is just beautiful. We truly do care for one another and the atmosphere is great.
Productive and great place to work
Sourcing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CAJune 23, 2016
Best part of the job was the amazing connections I made with co-workers. Learned alot about what it takes to recruit great talent
Pros
amazing lunches
Great culture
Genius (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 23, 2016
This place has great culture. policy and procedure is the best I have ever seen.

Day to day may be monotonous but the experience and exposure to technology is great.
AppleCare
Tier 1 Mac+ Advisor (Current Employee) –  Austin TexasJune 23, 2016
Assist customers on all apple products technical
Assist customer on all warranty inquiries
Assist customers on all repair requests
benefits
Cons
work schedule
Fun Place to work... not if you want to move up
Sales Associate/Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Westbury, NYJune 22, 2016
Great people, Great friends, Great vibe. However, if you're looking for personal development, be prepared to kiss some manager butt before anyone even cares enough to help you move up in that company.
The company's culture does not speak to it's mission statement
Red Zone Specialist (Former Employee) –  Northbrook, ILJune 22, 2016
Great part time job for those who have not entered into the work force however the culture and climate is not conducive to those that value structure.
Pros
Free software, some discounts on product
Cons
limited pool of internal hiring for management positions other that store leaders
Great place to find a niche, but big culture shifts.
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 22, 2016
I've had a great time at Apple, I started as a lowly phone agent in 2007, but in 9 years have increased my salary by 4 times and am doing jobs I never thought in 2007 I'd be doing now. Management is great, (keep in mind there are 10k people in this campus, and I've mainly worked in the operations side of things without a degree) albeit times the culture seems to be shifting from the bottom up worship of the past to a top-down middle manager methodology.
Pros
Crazy amenities, upward mobility, stability, work-life balance
Cons
Occasional demanding schedules, Thousands of people as competition for growth within
Contract job
Deployment Technician /Tech (Former Employee) –  Newark, CAJune 21, 2016
I was only there for a couple months for a single project they needed done. Staff and co-workers were nice and helpful. Management didn't see to much as i was working a night shift.
Fun and Exciting
Manager (Former Employee) –  Tripoli, LebanonJune 21, 2016
Working at the Apple Store was my first job, it was the first step towards adulthood. Being a manager had a lot of responsibilities, but it was great at the same time. Training and scheduling employees was the best part of my job, since I love helping and guiding other individuals. Contacting other contractors and countries to keep the business going was exciting, I had the pleasure to communicate with business owners in other countries, that made our shipments and business run smooth. At last the most important thing is customers satisfaction that we received daily.
Expert (Current Employee) –  Simi Valley, CAJune 20, 2016
Great place to work, allows for amazing work life balance, and pay is killer. Benefits are the best. Co workers are super smart and make you feel within family.
Pros
Tuition assistance
Cons
No growth
an amazing adventure
SALES EXPERT (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJune 19, 2016
the apple store is a very happy place the culture is very welcoming and supportive, the customer are happy and the store is full of resources to provide people with solutions
Great company
ASC (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 18, 2016
Apple is a wonderful company to work for with great benefits. The culture is unique in the industry.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Flat company, promotions are few and far between even for the top performers
Great environment
Technician (Family Room Specialist) (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 16, 2016
Appointments daily resolving technical issues.
Management is great!
Tough and great job at the same time.
I learned how to interact with the public and great interactions.
Pros
healthcare, Management
Cons
Boring after a while.
Great Company to work for.
T1 iOS technical Advisor (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 15, 2016
I worked with apple as a technical advisor who assisted customers over the phone with their technical support. While working here, I realized that technical support is not the job for me & I do not like dealing with customers over the phone.

During a full-shift, I deal with over 30 different customers with 30 different problems, which can be really challenging from time to time. The goal is to solve the customer's problem, so as a technical support you must always be on top of everything.

I love the benefits of being an Apple Employee. I would get gifts such as t-shirts, sweaters, water bottles, and so on on a monthly basis. I feel like Apple takes great care of their employees. Oh, best part, I worked from home!

What I did not like was the schedule. Working call center on the pacific cost means that i work between the shifts of 5 am to 8pm. Seems reasonable but, as a college student with a hectic schedule it is hard to make it home on time to work. I also didn't like how I was unable to move onto a different position even though, I exceed in that position.
Pros
Great Benefits, Work from home, great pay
Cons
virtual customer communication, strict work schedule.

4.3