Apple Employee Reviews

Found 2,349 reviews matching the search
The Best Place to woatk
Waitress (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeJanuary 20, 2017
Apple is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services. Wikipedia
Would recommend
Technical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJanuary 19, 2017
Working at Apple has grown me significantly as an individual. The compensation is excellent, and the company intentionality and culture is wonderful. My role was rather stressful due to the amount and nature of negativity I had to with all day every day. However, I love that it was never boring and worked with a magnificent team.
Pros
good pay, easy to get time off, helpful systems in place
Cons
life work balance
Great company
Sales Manager, Latin American (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 19, 2017
Computer Technician
Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove, CAJanuary 19, 2017
I like Apple Company. I have learned a lot in Apple. I would love to work again for them again. I would love to join them back when there is a need again for Computer Tech.
Bittersweet Unknown
Temp-to-Hire/Account Security (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 19, 2017
I enjoyed the peers, perks and atmosphere at Apple, 1st class. Just not their temp agency who put me on and took my chance away for something Apple wouldn't of done at all.
Productive and fun workplace
Depot Technician (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove, CAJanuary 19, 2017
I had worked for Apple Inc. five days a week in three months. I learned that, as a depot technician, the duties encompasses packaging and scanning iPhones and verifying serial numbers to ensure that they match with the serial numbers that are on the phone. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I got to meet new people and make new friends.
Pros
Meeting new people, cafeteria, workplace is air conditioned
Cons
Short breaks, back gets tired from sitting at the desk for hours.
Fun and challenging atmosphere were customers are first
Family Room Specialist (FRS) (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHJanuary 18, 2017
A typical day in the Family room is very hectic and busy all day. You learn to deal with many personality types and how to jungle numerous customers at once. I learned how to empathize with people and help them restore their faith in Apple. Most of your co works are great fun and you learn many great life lessons. The hardest part is keeping up with the demand while still making each customer feel like they have your undivided attention.
Pros
Company discounts, advancement opportunities
Cons
It is still retail, not a really flexible schedule.
teaching methods were not the greatest
Chat Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rochester, MNJanuary 18, 2017
not available for comment
not great learning -
need better teachers -
less bossiness
I didn't like any of the supervisors - should be peppy and smiley - a good leader or supervisor will make for better teams and better customer service - Being able to be ourselves and not be so scripted would have been a lot better
Pros
work at home
Cons
learning was to great, supervisors were not helpful
work-life-balance as a part-time position
Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 18, 2017
What can i say....Great place to work, part time position. great benefits, schedule to work 4-5 days and you know when you working for 3 week in advance. Very hard to getting a position, not easy. great co-workers. hard to get off on weekend. fun, work as big family. good for college student to grow and learn so much, great training.
Pros
benefits are great, 3 week schedule set, fun, no presser
Cons
not many hours sometime or no commission or no bonus except for management
great working in such a big company with wide experienced team.
Web Developer (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJanuary 17, 2017
Worked on a small team creating components for an app used by Genius Bar technicians to capture and fix device defects. We were responsible for maintaining and creating REST server endpoints/utilities that supported the web app. The front end was primarily vanilla JavaScript web components with underscore templates and Google closure compiler to ensure type safety. Some of the more interesting components included D3 and interactive canvas implementation to visualize battery usage and to allow technicians to draw case and screen defects.

I give 5 out of 5 rating
great place to work
Account Security Advisor (Current Employee) –  Elk Grove, CAJanuary 16, 2017
fun and fast paced environment to work, if at times you doubt yourself. The culture of people here will always make you rethink it and make you feel welcomed into the company
Productive and Best Job ever
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJanuary 15, 2017
-Typical day working from home was great, Roll over from bed and take calls. Customer's were mostly passive and nice some irate.
-I learned ALL about a iphone,
-Iphone issues, Iphone updates, Iphone reset
-Management was awesome
-Co-Workers was awesome
-The technical side was a bit tuff when learning it
-I enjoyed learning about the iphones and working with different customers.
It is great
At Home Advisor (Current Employee) –  Cupertino, CA 95014January 14, 2017
Amazing job with great people and pay!
It is sad that I have to leave there but I need to ensure that I can continue my education with a schedule that will work for me,
Employee discount and working from home!
At Home Advisor (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXJanuary 14, 2017
Loved working for Apple! Gained much appreciation for tech support as well as patience and understanding of customer's needs.
Pros
Work from home, 401K, make your own schedule
Cons
n/a
Productive & very creative environment.
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Yonkers, NYJanuary 13, 2017
Great culture that really stands behind its people, great benefits. Apple takes care of their employees and always puts them first.
great place to work
Product Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CAJanuary 13, 2017
this place was fun to work, and i enoyed my time with the people. cupertino always has nice weather, and is close to good food, good entertainment, and easy transit to san francisco.
Loved it
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJanuary 13, 2017
I loved working there i would wake up 2 hour ahead to go to work plus it was in cali and i never had so much fun in a store and i have a Google phone
Tough Work
Senior Technical Advisor (Current Employee) –  US & CanadaJanuary 12, 2017
Typical day is very long. U get to learn continuously. Management is very unstable. Co-workers are great. The hardest part of the job is being on the phone constantly. The enjoyable part of the job is helping others.
Good experience need to step it up
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 11, 2017
Apple is one of the leading IT industries and while they do a lot of things well there are a few things that could be easily fixed that have not yet
Great place to work and learn
Concierge (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJanuary 11, 2017
Every day was different working at this Apple Store, and as a Concierge I was one of the busiest people in the store, making sure appointments ran on time and our guests were happy and taken care of by the Specialists (sales persons).
I learned many things in this role including how to manage people, maintain schedulings, answering phones, and developed my multitasking skills. I learned new things all the time and was always excited to go in to work- even when i had to be there at 6:30 am.
During my time at Apple, I was selected to be temporarily assigned to a different store in order to train their new concierge staff. At 19 I took this as a great honor as well as its recognition that I was doing my job well and my managers (as well as the district managers knew this).
Pros
Hard to define, I worked with great people who taught me so much, and coached me through any difficulties I ran into, and soon became one of the top Concierge in the Bay Area.
Cons
I had to leave to work on college.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3