Apple

Apple Employer Reviews

Great place, respectful and energetic
Care Adviser (Former Employee), Boulder, COApril 15, 2014
Pros: health benefits, referral bonuses, beautiful mountain scenes
Cons: some customers would just act ignorantly and emotionally
The building is clean and fresh, coworkers are competent and trusting, management is efficient and fair, learned many valuable interpersonal and intercultural skills, hardest part was trying to relate to people with Apple products while not owning any myself. My dad worked on the same site, but different company so we were able to have lunch together.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Arlington, VAApril 15, 2014
•Laid back environment
•Co-workers very willing to help
•Customer and enriching lives make job worth it
Stocks Personnel/Delivery Driver
Security Industry Specialist (Former Employee), Miami, FLApril 14, 2014
Providing excellence through great service. Distributing the finest products throughout the city and county.
Very noisy warehouse, where nothing is permitted
Service Technician (Former Employee), Elk Grove, CAApril 9, 2014
it was quite disagreeable to be in such a noisy warehouse and not be permitted to talk. The tasks are rather mundane, and no specifics about the warehouse are to be disclosed.
Great place to work and build skills
FAMILY ROOM SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Marlton, NJApril 8, 2014
Pros: stock plan, health benefits, vacation time
Cons: competitive advancement field, attendance policies
If you want to work in an environment that challenges you and builds you, Apple is a great place to work. Its a great place to build yourself and gain knowledge in not only technology, but also customer service and how to adjust in a face paced evolving environment. It is a competitive work place in terms of advancement, but if you perform well, stay – more... professional, and build others around you as well as yourself, then it isn't as bad. The down side is dealing with difficult customers at times, however the plus side is being able to enrich the lives and create relationships with the good ones. – less
Innovative Environment
iOS Developer (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 8, 2014
Pros: the sky is the limit. (or is it?)
Cons: its hard to get your app ideas noticed without having tons of money. :(
I enjoy developing iOS applications whenever I generate an idea in my head. The tools and documentation that Apple provides is very useful. To me, there's nothing better than being able to imagine something and bring it to life with a few lines of code. But I believe my knack for problem solving lead me into this field. By the way, there would be a – more... lot of things on this Earth we wouldn't have access to if there weren't any innovative programmers left. Besides, I believe my passion for development will take me a long way. It's the only thing keeping me from demanding super high wages. I would have to say the hardest part of the job for me is being a perfectionist. I usually take a little extra time to finish my personal projects simply because they aren't perfect enough for me. – less
wonderful environment to work and learn within the sales industry
Global Sales Specialist (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 8, 2014
My typical day at work would be to help customers find the best product that will help and assist them in the most efficient way possible.
Productive and dynamic work place
Program Manager (Current Employee), Cupertino, CAApril 7, 2014
Pros: young energetic crowd
Cons: work life balance at times
Great place to work..fun environment...energy levels are high and very dynamic
great people
Solutions Specialist (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 7, 2014
Apple is a great company to work for depending on the specific department. Typical work days in my department are high-stress, high demands while working in office. Stress is reduced when working from home due to a more comfortable, personal environment. I've learned an extensive amount of administrative work, including the understanding of handling – more... all types of customers on a case-by-case basis. The management within the company differs but can be challenging and/or difficult to develop a healthy employee-manager relationship. Managers within my department often lack good communication and experience. They often take action to assist their favorites with advancement opportunities over employees with knowledge and experience. Managers also often lack in taking action against employee complaints related to system issues or other employee toxic relationships. Their micro-managing skills often conflict with employee and company needs.

Some co-workers are often untrustworthy and usually follow in such negative footsteps of management rather than veering into a positive direction for the company. They are often followers rather than leaders. Finding a trustworthy co-worker is far and few between, ranging from different departments.

There is poor training across all regions which multiplies as each group expands. Trainers are usually not thoroughly knowledgable in areas for which they provide training to new advisors.

The hardest part of my job within my department and role is to advance. There are no opportunities to help you move beyond my department and management avoids supporting one, nor guiding one in excelling beyond their primary role.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the ability to work comfortably from home. This is highly stress reducing and saves commute time while providing a more focused mind. This also allows one to exceed beyond ones thinking skills to be more efficient in ones job.

Another enjoyable part are the home based perks, such as free company merchandise, working at ones pace when needed and obtaining office and tax reimbursements for being self-employed at home – less
ok
Engineer (Former Employee), New YorkApril 5, 2014
Pros: pay and benefits
Cons: no work life balance
no life balance
good company
advancement is only available in certain locations
Great work environment.
MH Trainer III (Current Employee), Elk Grove, CAApril 5, 2014
A typical day at Apple is exciting because the environment is always changing and we constantly getting well qualified techs that are eager to learn,work and take on new projects. I have learned many facets of Apple, including training, management and the administrative aspect of the company.

My co-workers, whether managers, leads, other trainers or – more... techs, are always professional, efficient and always prepared to change with the changing environment at Apple.

Apple uses a temporary agency to fill many of the positions at their warehouse, so the hardest part of the job is losing good workers at the end of their year contract, but it's always a joy to bring them back after their 3 month break.

The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting a wide array of people from various backgrounds and experiences that come together for the sole purpose of keeping the reputation of Apple products as it is! – less
Productive and Innovative workplace with great management
Specialist (Current Employee), Gilbert, AZApril 4, 2014
Apple has an amazing culture and sense of community with its customers internally and externally. My typical day has a variety of job duties that I've always had the resources provided to succeed in my role. Working part-time while in school had been great however, now Im seeking full time employment. Apple retail requires open availability from 6am-10pm – more... which isn't ideal for my personal work/life balance. – less
already done
Back of House Specialist & Retail Specialist (Former Employee), naApril 3, 2014
First job out of high school. Most of my logistical experience was aquired during my employment here.
Specialist (Former Employee), Cheektowaga, NYApril 2, 2014
Stressful, but redeeming. I already reviewed this company.
Productive and fun
Inventory Control Specialist (Current Employee), Dallas, TxMarch 31, 2014
Team was great, fun and compensation was good for retail. Great insurance and benefits as well.
Great Company In General
Phone Support Specialist | At Home Advisor (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAMarch 29, 2014
Pros: cafe, gym membership, on and off-site events, home based employment
Cons: management by department, favoritism, lack of communication, no support or advancement opportunities based on department

Another enjoyable part are the home based perks, such as free company merchandise, working at ones pace when needed and obtaining office and tax reimbursements for being self-employed at home. – less
productive
Technical Lead (Current Employee), CAMarch 28, 2014
Pros: free lunch.
Understanding functional specifications, designing and developing creative solutions to meet business requirements.
Development of Mail using wap API’s.
Design and development of GUI items like Form, List, Textbox, Text Field, Checkbox, Radio Buttons, Grid items for listing, reading, compose of mail in English and Hindi languages.
Development of file – more... uploads and downloads using JSR 75(File Connection).
Involved in implementation of PCB across phones with JSR 75(PIM) using certain vcard format for backup of contacts from one phone model and retrieve from other.
Implementation and design of SMS Station.
Design and implementation of POP UP type questions.
Developed developer’s certificate for Motorola Phones for testing on restricted API’s like JSR 75.
Used Memory Profiler for optimization of memory utilization in mobiles and worked on jar size optimization for low end models.
Worked on OnDeviceDebug on specific phone models to solve the specific phone related issues. – less
Best Job I ever had!
AHA SENIOR TECHNICAL ADVISOR (Former Employee), Arlington, TXMarch 27, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: repetition
Fast Environment
Access to learn and develop skills
Grow on your own in a team setting
Awesome Benefits for all!
Exciting work culture with advancement opportunities
Genius Administrator (Current Employee), Cherry Hill, NJMarch 27, 2014
Pros: free software, discounts, health coverage, relationships
Cons: working weekends
A typical day at work consists of managing the flow of repairs. Communicating with customers about their repair status.
Thus far I have learned the paradigm of Apples' customer service while obtaining a deeper understanding of the management style.
The hardest part of the job is delivering difficult news to customers about repairs or the status of their – more... device.
I most enjoy interacting with customers. Teaching someone something new about their personal equipment is quite rewarding. – less
Very innovating and a great place to work
Team Manager (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 26, 2014
Apple is an awesome company. Apple loves there employees there is a reason why they are 1. Simply a great company to work for.

1 2 3 4 5

About Apple

Apple Inc.designs, manufactures, and markets personal computers, portable digital music players, and mobile communication devices – Read more