Apple Employee Reviews

Found 2,340 reviews matching the search
great working in such a big company with wide experienced team.
Web Developer (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJanuary 17, 2017
Worked on a small team creating components for an app used by Genius Bar technicians to capture and fix device defects. We were responsible for maintaining and creating REST server endpoints/utilities that supported the web app. The front end was primarily vanilla JavaScript web components with underscore templates and Google closure compiler to ensure type safety. Some of the more interesting components included D3 and interactive canvas implementation to visualize battery usage and to allow technicians to draw case and screen defects.

I give 5 out of 5 rating
great place to work
Account Security Advisor (Current Employee) –  Elk Grove, CAJanuary 16, 2017
fun and fast paced environment to work, if at times you doubt yourself. The culture of people here will always make you rethink it and make you feel welcomed into the company
Productive and Best Job ever
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAJanuary 15, 2017
-Typical day working from home was great, Roll over from bed and take calls. Customer's were mostly passive and nice some irate.
-I learned ALL about a iphone,
-Iphone issues, Iphone updates, Iphone reset
-Management was awesome
-Co-Workers was awesome
-The technical side was a bit tuff when learning it
-I enjoyed learning about the iphones and working with different customers.
It is great
At Home Advisor (Current Employee) –  Cupertino, CA 95014January 14, 2017
Amazing job with great people and pay!
It is sad that I have to leave there but I need to ensure that I can continue my education with a schedule that will work for me,
Employee discount and working from home!
At Home Advisor (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXJanuary 14, 2017
Loved working for Apple! Gained much appreciation for tech support as well as patience and understanding of customer's needs.
Pros
Work from home, 401K, make your own schedule
Cons
n/a
Productive & very creative environment.
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Yonkers, NYJanuary 13, 2017
Great culture that really stands behind its people, great benefits. Apple takes care of their employees and always puts them first.
great place to work
Product Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CAJanuary 13, 2017
this place was fun to work, and i enoyed my time with the people. cupertino always has nice weather, and is close to good food, good entertainment, and easy transit to san francisco.
Loved it
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJanuary 13, 2017
I loved working there i would wake up 2 hour ahead to go to work plus it was in cali and i never had so much fun in a store and i have a Google phone
Tough Work
Senior Technical Advisor (Current Employee) –  US & CanadaJanuary 12, 2017
Typical day is very long. U get to learn continuously. Management is very unstable. Co-workers are great. The hardest part of the job is being on the phone constantly. The enjoyable part of the job is helping others.
Good experience need to step it up
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 11, 2017
Apple is one of the leading IT industries and while they do a lot of things well there are a few things that could be easily fixed that have not yet
Great place to work and learn
Concierge (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJanuary 11, 2017
Every day was different working at this Apple Store, and as a Concierge I was one of the busiest people in the store, making sure appointments ran on time and our guests were happy and taken care of by the Specialists (sales persons).
I learned many things in this role including how to manage people, maintain schedulings, answering phones, and developed my multitasking skills. I learned new things all the time and was always excited to go in to work- even when i had to be there at 6:30 am.
During my time at Apple, I was selected to be temporarily assigned to a different store in order to train their new concierge staff. At 19 I took this as a great honor as well as its recognition that I was doing my job well and my managers (as well as the district managers knew this).
Pros
Hard to define, I worked with great people who taught me so much, and coached me through any difficulties I ran into, and soon became one of the top Concierge in the Bay Area.
Cons
I had to leave to work on college.
good
Sr. Network Engineer (Current Employee) –  elk grove,CAJanuary 11, 2017
very good to work with apple inc and i have a good experience with this company and i learned a lot from this company thanks for the management.
Allows for personal/work growth and development
Product Zone Specialist/Genius Bar Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYJanuary 11, 2017
Each day was filled with new experiences that helped build ones character and ability to adjust to an ever changing environment.
Co-workers are among some of the smartest and most creative people who are always pushing one another to improve day in and day out.
Pros
Always making sure all breaks are taken plus fexible schedules. Also amazing benifits.
Cons
Lack of management to seek amd understand but rare
Diverse and innovatie. Great place to work
Sr. Manager Logistics Supply Chain (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CAJanuary 10, 2017
Overall a great company 2005 - 2009. Lot of change and growth with a very productive and cohesive work force. 2010 became overbalanced with redundant people and processes.
The place you hate to love
Business Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mishawaka, INJanuary 10, 2017
I love working there but development and advancement is near impossible in a smaller location. Hire in at part time but will schedule full time hours if THEY need it but impossible to get if you want.
Pros
no pressure sales, team and employee focused
Cons
struggle for hours, no commission
Excellent
Genius (Current Employee) –  New JerseyJanuary 10, 2017
Excellent place to work for , great colleagues , great salary. Management is very friendly and is very eager to accommodate to your personal and professional needs.
Fun place to work
Red Zone Specialist (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJanuary 10, 2017
Great place to work and awesome compensation for the age I was when I started. However advancement was long process and included minuscule pay increases. Management was awesome and friendly as well as most of the team I worked with.
Good for a year of experience
GIS Technician (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJanuary 10, 2017
This job has been great so gain some experience in an industry setting. The work is interesting and you work with some really great people. Unfortunately, there is little job security as you are on 1-year contracts with few people being converted to full time employees. Would recommend to anyone moving to the area in need of work or GIS industry experience.
Pros
work-life balance
Cons
benefits, job security
Overall Happy
Portuguese Data Analyst/ Portuguese Transit Editor (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 10, 2017
The work is steady and the hours remain the same. My position is contracted, so there is little opportunity for advancement. The management treats us well, but we are replaceable, and are often treated as such. Pay and compensation is not too great, and contracting for positions that are ongoing projects with no set end date doesn't make sense, as it stifles our pay and lowers our incentive to work.
Pros
Convenient hours, relaxed environment, consistent work, good communication
Cons
benefits, pay, holiday/breaks
Big promises; worked from home
Mac + and iOS Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Redmond, ORJanuary 9, 2017
Answered phones for iOS and Mac+ troubleshooting.

I learned in depth how to trouble shoot Mac computers and also iOS devices.

Management was just as new as I was so that made it hard some days when I needed a question answered.

Great atmosphere and lots of incentives to keep working.

Loved the group that I was able to be apart of. Still talk to this group today.
Pros
paid healthcare benefits, incentives and bonuses, great pay, work from home
Cons
Stress of the call center type job