Apple Employee Reviews

fun
iOS Senior Advisor (Former Employee) –  Versailles, KYOctober 15, 2017
I worked from home and it was a lot of fun!! I enjoyed not having to worry about needing gas to get anywhere lol. I love working from home, but I also felt as if I never left my house!
Pros
free lunch
Cons
never leave home
difficult job
Wireless Multimedia Technical Support Advisor (Current Employee) –  AlabamaOctober 14, 2017
Apple tech support is very stressful and fast paced. There is no down time, and rarely will you get nights, weekends, or holidays off. If you do everything they say and achieve the MANY requirements, you can win awards.
Pros
work from home
Cons
stress, micromanaged
Overall
Technical Expert (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAOctober 14, 2017
Apple is a great company to work for, but you can hit a ceiling very quickly without putting many years in. There is a very big grey area between retail and corporate.
Great Experience
Expert (Former Employee) –  Aventura, FLOctober 14, 2017
This company is great overall to work for as the company invest in you constantly. This is a company you can obtain growth at the work place internally from all aspects of your life.
Great for a part time job, not career
Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 13, 2017
I had a bad manager which wasn't open to me exploring new positions available, specifically a mobile technician instead of sales. The Manger was demoted to Specialist after I left the company as the other management seemed to have a similar perception as I. I would have loved to continue working at Apple but the opportunities to excel are so limited at the retail level.
Pros
Discounts and Benefits
Cons
Hours, Sporadic Schedule, lack off full time opportunities, harassment by customers
They are amazing
Repair Technician (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 12, 2017
I have never had any issues with this company. They are wonderful to work with. This is one of the many wonderful companies to work for. They are an equal op employer.
Love it
Genius Admin (Current Employee) –  BelleOctober 12, 2017
Working at Apple has been a wonderful experience. As my first full time job, they've given me times of opportunities, and provided me with the training needed to do my job well.
fun place to work and awesome co workers
Dishwasher/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CAOctober 12, 2017
A typical work day at Apple consisted of washing, drying, stacking, and disitributing dishes, pots, pans and all silverware to designated prep area. I was also required to occasionally help with food preperation.
Pros
free lunch, set schedule
Cons
temporary position, no benefits
Great work from home opportunity
At Home Advisor (Current Employee) –  NCOctober 11, 2017
Apple is an excellent company to work for and they take great care of their employees. They are very flexible with adjusting to health needs of their employees and the pay is great.
Pros
very flexible for those with health issues
Excellent Team, good kind people
Senior QA Engineer (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAOctober 11, 2017
Nice warm working environment, knowledgeable friendly people. Very helpful and ready to help. Would work for Apple again if there's an opportunity. Thank you very much.

Want to know more about Apple?

Ask a question
No work life balance
At Home Senior Advisor (Current Employee) –  Longmont, COOctober 11, 2017
Everything at Apple is all about the new products and launches. They like to say you have a lot of training on information, but by the time you hit the phones, you have next to no training at all. I know the iPhone X is coming out, but I don't know a thing about it and I work there.
great
Worldwide Demand Supply Analyst, iMAC Supply Chain (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CAOctober 11, 2017
Great company, great work life balance, great compensation and great management. the job culture is excellent. I would recommend tracecloud to everyone
Great Place to work
At-Home Advisor (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CAOctober 10, 2017
Enjoyed the people (both internal and external customers)
Awesome job supporting an awesome product.
Learning was always a constant, and the customers for the most part were some of the greatest.
Pros
Plenty of creative team structure for an at home position
Cons
Not enough schedule flexibility when life changes
Quiet and pleasant atmosphere,
Data Entry/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove, CAOctober 10, 2017
I enjoyed working there. Unfortunately is was a temporary assignment but I had the pleasure of working with professional, friendly people. I also got a chance to see how the testing procedure is done for different school districts.
Module leader (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CAOctober 10, 2017
Productive and good work life balance. Fun place to work with and to learn new technologies and to face the challanges which helps to improve the overall work experience
Fun work space
Labeling (Current Employee) –  Mt. Juliet, TNOctober 9, 2017
The reason why I would leave job is because of the distance. And there isn't enough work to complete during my shift also the people I work with during the shift.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Points if absent of any kind
Amazing
Technical Specialist/Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tigard, OROctober 9, 2017
Nothing bad to say, best place, best company. Miss it so much. Only issue is getting the job. Very low acceptance, but the people are absolutely top notch.
Pros
everything
Cons
customers can be mean
Fun Work Place
T2 AHA MAC+ Advisor (Current Employee) –  at homeOctober 9, 2017
Apple is a very fun work place. They treat their employees right. I really enjoy how much time you can add up for vacations and as well as the benefits are amazing. When I had a baby they took care of it and my maternity leave was PAID! Fantastic Company
Pros
Hour lunches and options
Cons
Point System & time off
It was decent
Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 9, 2017
I like Apple, Managers have their moments but I've been in worse retail spaces. Benefits and attendance policy is great. Very chill atmosphere and cool ppl to work with.
Benefits
Cons
Entitled customers
Productive and fun
Customer service advisor (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GA 30092October 8, 2017
Just because my overall experience wasn't as great as I expected to be doesn't mean it won't be for the next individual. I'd still recommend this job to anyone.
Pros
Brought own lunch
Cons
Breaks are fair

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2