Apple
1,352 reviews

Apple Employer Reviews

Enjoyed working from home
Chat representative (Former Employee), Work from homeJanuary 29, 2015
Excellent pay! The management was not always available. I felt as though I was constantly worried that I was going to get terminated. The metrics were almost impossible.
Fun And exsiding place to work
Inventory Control Specialist / Mentor (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAJanuary 27, 2015
Great place for techie people looking for a part time job. Watch your back, management keeps notes on all employess
micro managed, stressful, friendly staff with family environment
Accounts Receivables Coordinator (Former Employee), glendale, caJanuary 27, 2015
Job is more ideal for older people. The work can get excessive and stressful but it's a great opportunity to see how a corporation is ran and to get entry level experience in the world of accounting. There are some really smart management figures working here so it is a good place to come in and learn, it'll put you on a faster track for career growth. Stepping stone job for sure.
Productive and fun work place where you see the passion across the board.
Product Manager (Contractor) (Current Employee), Cupertino, CAJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: values creative types as much as engineers
Cons: matrix organization
- High achieving team members
- Creative and great attention to detail
- User driven design and operations
- Promotes fun culture via beer bash events
Great people
Back of House Specialist/Visualization Team Member (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJanuary 27, 2015
• Managed and maintained inventory to provide stellar customer experience
• Managed the RMA, PO, Receiving, Adjustments, and 3PL shipment processes
• Over-hauled the demo database used at store level to ensure accuracy for company audits
• Ensured strict adherence to planogram to met technical and visual specifications for continuity among stores
• Participated in several Physical Inventory counts with outside auditors and inside stakeholders to keep the store within margin for Appl Corp.
Great Place to work Corporate is the place to be
Field Engineer (Genius) (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: culture people
I love apple retail the people are fun and I love helping people but I feel that the corporate is so much better than retail. The hardest part of the job is repairing relationships with people that may become very heated but the satisfaction of making their day really makes it very rewarding.
Fast paced and fun environment
Specialist (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 26, 2015
I love my co-workers. They are the most interesting, hardworking group of people I have had the pleasure of working with. Every day is very fast paced, yet people are always willing to help me, when I have questions.
Great work culture
Product Specialist (Former Employee), AventuraJanuary 24, 2015
Apple was a great place to work. Culture was amazing, training was top notch. Customer interaction was great. Co-workers were great. Management was very motivational and encouraging. Learning new products was always exciting. Too many employees to really get noticed. Moving up in the company seemed impossible.
Productive Workplace
iTunes Support Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 23, 2015
Great environment. Great People. Good benefits. Great feedback. Great Stability.
Productive and fun work environment
Overnight Specialist (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: free food, multiple breaks, benefits
Prepare stores visual standards, My peers are the best, giving peer recognition to one another on a day to day basis. Being surrounded by creative talents, One of the hardest parts would be aligning with management with customers, Being able to teach customers how to utilize our products and software in their everyday life
Amazing people
Family Room Specialist (Former Employee), Ridgeland, MSJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: high energy, team atmosphere, always changing
Cons: pay, advancement opportunities.
I love working with unique individuals as peers and Apple is full of them. I also enjoy the mindset and the things that separate themselves from everyone else. I wish they were more clear about positions applied for vs what they interview for. I applied for leadership as I am qualified for such a position. When i was hired I was offered a position we never discussed and took the job for additional income as a part-time job.
Productive and Great work environment
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Sunrise, FloridaJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: peer relationships
Team was great to work with management was always supportive
it was ok
INVENTORY SPECIALIST (Former Employee), new york, nyJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: benefits, friendly specialist, free stuff, work place is wonderful
Cons: confusion with availability, management
it was fun to work there on a day to day basis, the sales specialist are a fun group to work with they are friendly, management and back of house are the areas you need to worry about. other than that good company
Fast paced environment troubleshooting Apple products
AppleCare Sr. Specialist (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: benefits, good pay, paid holidays, friendly management.
Cons: frequent shift changes, including late nights and weekends, at-home advisers have no co-workers to work with.
Apple prides themselves on customer loyalty, quality products and exceptional customer service (including tech support). They have fantastic benefits and adequate pay. They mostly hire very tech savvy people who have a vast background in troubleshooting, customer service, and knowledge of products similar to what Apple sells.

The most challenging part of the job is the constant flood of customers, one after the other (referred to as back-to-back calls) who almost always start the call frustrated and sometimes even irate. Understandably, they're calling us because their very expensive Apple product is malfunctioning in some way, or they've become frustrated trying to get a specific function or feature to work. A huge part of the job is empathizing and wording everything you say in a way that will ensure the customer you not only genuinely care about them and their issue, but also that you are fully competent and committed to fixing their issue.

Another down side to this particular position is working from home. While it may be ideal for some, it proved to not be the best atmosphere for myself. I prefer working closely with others, enjoying an office environment and creating work relationships that help to boost moral.

Some of my favorite things about Apple: the customers absolutely love the Apple products, most customers own several different Apple devices and products and have for years, it's fantastic to work for a company who has built such a loyal and dedicated customer base. I also love working with people in general, whether it be co-workers, managers, or customers. I am extremely people oriented and have worked in some sort of service industry my entire life. This is a great part of Apple, they do everything they can to make work as fun as it can be. They reward and congratulate their employees appropriately, I truly feel appreciated while working for Apple.
Great company
Family Room Specialist (Current Employee), PennsylvanniaJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: great company, great benefits, good discounts, interesting co-workers.
Cons: it's still retain
This overall is a good company. There is not much balance between work and personal life. The discounts and benefits are awesome. You get to meet a lot of interesting co-workers from all backgrounds and customers as well. There is always room for movement in the company with enriching career experiences.
Co-workers are great to work with
Retail Sales - Specialist (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJanuary 15, 2015
Fast pace, stressful and demanding. It was a great job because of the people I worked with.
Intern at apple computers
Intern (Former Employee), InternJanuary 15, 2015
I was lucky enough to be an intern for Apple Computer for two summers in a row within the graphic design department.

I worked closely with their production team.

I would log photos in there cumulus database. This made it easier for photographers to locate certain pictures they might need for an ad they were working on.
Excellent place to work
Technical Analyst (Former Employee), Cupertino, CAJanuary 14, 2015
It was pleasure working here at Apple. Wonderful experience. Got to learn new things.
Great environment
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: great pay, insurance and great team, great accounts and relationships
Great place to work in the SLED space. My day would be a mix of sales calls, setting meetings and doing onsite visit to account to plan projects. I learned how the SLED space works regarding funding and what options school districts have with their MNO funds and using grants to aquire new technology. My management was there on a weekly conference call for the team to help with any issues or needs that may need to be addressed. My co-workers were always helpful and willing to help or answer any questions that I may have had during my time. The hardest part of the job was the lack of funds available to the client and trying how to estabilish a yearly technology budget. I enjoyed being around the client and establishing long term business relationships with them and earning their trust.
A way to give back and take time to help someone else.
Sales Support Specialist (Edu.) (Former Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 13, 2015
An awesome experience helping those in need. A time to help others and to be thankful of everything you have in your life.

1 2 3 4 5

About Apple

Apple reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, defined the future of mobile media and computing – Read more