Apple Employee Reviews

Found 3,311 reviews matching the search
Great place to work!
Business Systems Analyst III (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 22, 2017
Great place to work! I've loved my peers and managers. Great place to develop.

I was always encouraged to come up with the best possible solution. I was always empowered!
Amazing management team
Care College Advisor (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CASeptember 22, 2017
Apple makes sure their technical support teams work together by having several teams and levels. My manager did a great job teaching my class, and I learned so much in such a small time frame. I recommend that anyone should apply to Apple if interested.
Great Place
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 22, 2017
Apple is an amazing place to work, you get to work with individuals from all over the world, and you get to experiment with all new technology. Apple has an ease of work, Its a fun place to work in which you have fun at all times. Apple believes in workers to have a work life balance.
Amazing work place
Barista/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove, CASeptember 21, 2017
I would come into work and make sure all the counters were clean. I would also prep my coffee station. I learned how to how to work very well under pressure. I also learned how to make all sorts of coffees. The management team was very helpful and would always be ready to encourage and teach. The workplace culture was busy and very clean as well. Hardest part of the job was not ever messing up on anyone's drinks. The most enjoyable part of the job being able to talk to and meet all of the customers.
Understanding the customer experience
TECHNICAL/PRESERVATIONS SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYSeptember 21, 2017
Beyond making great products, Apple is also best at delivering one of the greatest customer experiences within retail. Apple employees are trained to deal with any type of sales or service interaction in a manner befitting a manner the respects the person, the employee and the Apple culture.
Pros
Healthcare, Transportation Allowance, Stock Options, fun Co-workers
Cons
Poor management, Training varies wildly from store to store, too much Micro-Mangement
Productive and fun work environment
Inventory Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Greenwich, CTSeptember 21, 2017
Productive and fun work environment. Loved working here, great opportunity for lateral movement. Great management, probably depends on store location.
Great Company
Expert (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTSeptember 21, 2017
It is a Fun environment. The teams are passionate and intelligent. Pay is great considering it is retail and no one will complain about the discounts!

While development is a focus, Movement/promotion is slow. This particular role lacks clarity and varies store to store. It's a very simple position but so much more responsibility can be given to make an expert feel more like a leader and less like another sales person
Pros
Great teammates, benefits
Cons
Retail, lack of opportunities, slow development
Excellent work place
iOS At Home Technical Support Advisor (Former Employee) –  RemoteSeptember 21, 2017
I would not have left, except I want to finish my Bachelors degree, and I had more children. I went from doing chats, to working on the phone. Working on the phone wasn't as beneficial for my family, so I had to leave. Other than that, this was the best experience I've every had working for a company.
Pros
benefits, positive work environment, organized, ect.
Cons
I can't think of any
Great
Manager (Former Employee) –  South Windsor, CTSeptember 21, 2017
A great company to work for. It was like working with a second family. I wish there was more opportunity for advancement within management roles. I would work there again, had to relocate with no positions available.
Pros
So fun
Cons
Not a lot of advancement options
Only work here if you are not on a contract
iOS MOTION TEST ADMIN (Current Employee) –  Cupertino, CASeptember 20, 2017
Apple is a fun place to work if you are a full time employee. If you on contracted you will get worked really hard, but you don't receive any benefits.
Pros
Cool people, fun activities
Cons
no benefits or discounts as a contractor
Fun and exciting place to work.
SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  CTSeptember 20, 2017
It is what you make of it. It is a fun, fast-paced, unique place to work with great benefits. If you love working with the public then you will absolutely love this job.
Na
Business Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 20, 2017
If you want o enjoy going to work every day and love people, then this is the place for you. The people are great and the culture is 2nd to none. Apple is great.
Cool Company
Technical Advisor Specialist (Former Employee) –  Home BasedSeptember 19, 2017
Fun Company! Always something new to learn. Overall job role was repetitive. Room to advance if you are one of the top performers. Incentives to do we'll everyday were there. The hardest part was finding time after a full day to leave the house. Waking up where you work can get lonesome but it is also pretty fun.
Innovative and fun
Seasoned Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 19, 2017
Innovative, creative and productive. Great environment to work in and be in daily. The relationships you form and build are amazing. Being able to touch co workers and customers is a feeling that is rewarding and most of fulfilling.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
have none
Great place to work, some drawbacks (contract)
GIS Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 19, 2017
I just finished a 12 (turned into 18) month contract and would recommend Apple to anyone who has a chance becoming a full time employee. The contract positions, however, offer no benefits, job security, and have mid to poor compensation. Work/life balance was great because you literally can only work AT the office and never take it home, much less any stress. Again, it's a fun place to work - challenging, with a great culture surrounding everything you do - if you're offered a full time job here, take it! If it's contract, maybe look elsewhere for something more permanent.
Fun work and fast pace, but the culture is not for everyone
Sr. IT Project Manager, BA (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CASeptember 19, 2017
Apple is full of very smart people and intensive interview process targets only the best of the best. However, the work culture can be overly demanding and work/life balance does not exist.
Pros
Good compensation, interesting work
Cons
No work/life balance, very competitive, and more politics than you might think
Great.
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 19, 2017
I loved working for Apple. It is a great company. but unfortunately, I had to relocate to a city where Apple does not have a technical support group.
Customer Care
Customer Support (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 19, 2017
Working at apple was wonderful. I worked to advance for several years, but opportunities are currently, and (we were told) will continue to be limited.
Pros
Great environment, good pay, benefits
Cons
Boring, slow-paced, no opportunity
Loved the people
REPAIR AND SUPPORT TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCSeptember 19, 2017
Apple is a great place to work. I tell everyone I loved the people I worked with but not necessarily the job. It was fun at times but it can wear on you doing the same thing for 8+ hours a day.

Pay was ok and they offer benefits but it is quite competitive to get any job at Apple, so good luck.
Very relaxed company that cared for it's employees
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 18, 2017
I loved everything about apple. I worked from home so there wasn't really anything to complain about. Plus the company actually cares about their employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2