Apple Employee Reviews in United States

Found 2,118 reviews matching the search
Good pay and benefits
Buyer/Planner (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove, CAAugust 26, 2016
Good pay. Good benefits. Crazy hours. It's not about the people. Very cut throat. Very stressful. It really depends on what your personal priorities are but you will have to choose family or work. If you choose family you won't survive in this company. They pay you well and they have excellent benefits and perks.
Technical Advisor (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCAugust 25, 2016
Take inbound calls. I love my supervisor. I am an at home advisor. Trainings are online and can be rushed at time. The compensation/benefits package is great.
Great place to work!
Customer Retention Specialist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 25, 2016
I love working with Apple. The people are great and the benefits are even better. The hardest part of my job was probably dealing with unhappy customers that wanted everything.
Very Fun Company with a Great Culture
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAAugust 24, 2016
This by far is one of the best companies to work for. They focus on their employees happiness and put customers first. The products are amazing and there is a lot of opportunity to grow.
Pros
Work life balance is heavily promoted
Cons
Location in malls can bring in crowds that negatively impact the work environment
Excellent Place
Network Engineering Lead (PM) (Current Employee) –  Cupertino, CAAugust 24, 2016
Excellent working place. Growth is good. Future is great. Location is good. work life is good. Progressive company. Market leader in Technology innovations.
Apple@home
Senior Adviser - Acting Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sidney, OHAugust 24, 2016
The training here was great! I found some really great people that I'm still friends with to this day. I loved the job duties. I enjoyed handling the customers and helping them with any issues they had. I wasn't too fond of the hours, I worked from noon to 9 every day except Fridays. And I never left the house which depressed me.
Okay
Onsite production artist (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CAAugust 23, 2016
Great co-workers, poor onsite managers. Work was tedious and repetitive.

I really sharpened my skills in Indesign and photoshop! Learned a lot from co-workers.
Pros
great people, beautiful campus and great cafes
Cons
long commute, disorganized
Great place to work!
Certified Mac/Mobile Technician (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 22, 2016
The company treats you like family and not just a number or an employee. You are welcomed with open arms into the Apple Culture and you find yourself speaking and acting the Apple way even though you may not even be present at work. Level of expectations are extremely high and you find yourself doing the same in your personal life. You learn that "good enough" doesn't fly but rather that perfection is expected of you & you find everyone else striving on a daily basis to meet that level of expectation. There is job security! Its hard to advance internally but to advance externally is easier.
Pros
Health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, stocks, 401K, life insurance, disability insurance, discounts, apple swag
Good Company to work for
At Home Advisor-AppleCare Mac+ Tier (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 22, 2016
Great! Apple is definitely a good company to work for. I have been with Apple for almost 4 years. I am looking for other opportunities. I really want to get back to my comfort zone with Windows.
Already reviewed
At Home Advisor (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 22, 2016
Apple is a great company to work for, they work with you to become a better adviser and to help your customers better, I was promoted to Tier 2 last March and I enjoyed my new position.
A Productive and Enjoyable work experience
Technical Advisor (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove, CAAugust 21, 2016
A typical work day was usually fun. You learn an awful lot about apple products, and they always have more training for you. Management was great. They focused on making you improve at your job. Co-Workers were great. Always friendly, and always helpful.
They hardest part of the job, as one would expect with customer service, was dealing with angry customers. There weren't prevalent, but they were there.
Pros
Great Work Environment, Free Coffee and Hot Cocoa, Cafeteria with awesome food.
Cons
No feedback or explanation why you were not hired on permanently.
An experience that serves to improve
Costumer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 21, 2016
Overall, an experience with plenty of growth and memorability; furthermore, trained me to work well under pressure and to vastly improve my time management.
great job
Genius (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 21, 2016
its a good job for training they teach you a lot not only about apple but technology. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to jump in to the tech world.
AppleCare is awesome!
AppleCare Advisor (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 21, 2016
I love my job with AppleCare. I can say that not only are the benefits great, but the environment is what you make it. Yes, you can make your work environment the best atmosphere so that you can provide exceptional customer service to the customers of Apple, Inc. Each team is like a family and we are all extended families from our teams. Love working here so very much.
Pros
Healthcare, internal support, tools provided, equipment provided, career opportunities
Always focused on your development and how to make things better
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Buford, GAAugust 19, 2016
Love working at Apple. Great culture, benefits, and flexibility. You are always working with a team of people, both peers and leaders, that care about your development (i.e. advancement) in the company.
Fun Place To Work; Repeatative
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAAugust 18, 2016
Apple is just like any other retailer: long hours with minimal pay. But everyone is very happy when they come into an Apple Store, which helps as an associate!
Pros
Happy customers mostly
Cons
Retail
Generous to Employees
Production Designer (Current Employee) –  Cupertino, CAAugust 18, 2016
Apple Inc.is a really great place to work. You are surrounded by some of the most talented and inteligent people you can ever work with. I would say it can be intense at times but the payoff is almost always worth it.
Great place to work with inspiring peers
Redzone Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAAugust 17, 2016
The team would prepare for the day together in the morning reviewing company policies and outlooks. We would help customers and advocate for Apple products. We would embrace change. My co-workers and managers always appreciated my work. The difficult part of the job was the retail. In retail it is hard to achieve 100% customer satisfaction. Meeting people and learning life stories was the most enjoyable part of my work.
Business Specialist
Business Specialist (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 17, 2016
Worked as a part-time associate when needed. Fun coworkers which makes working with difficult customers a lot more manageable. Never felt as though I couldn't ask for help.
No Ego
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cupertino, CAAugust 17, 2016
Apple hires on the brightest and smartest people. They somehow manage to hire those without ego. It's a real joy to work in an environment where everyone is focused on the great good of the company instead of the great good of their careers

4.3