Apple Employee Reviews

Found 2,933 reviews matching the search
Fun place to work easy to maintain
Tier 1 Technical Support (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 28, 2017
Decent job easy to maintain recieve incoming calls regarding apple products provide assistance over the phone to help troubleshoot software issues, schedule appointments to the store if necessary.
Pros
Paid weekly
Benefits
Exciting
Technical Advisor (Former Employee) –  HomeJune 28, 2017
Apple is one of the leaders in technology. In addition, the benefits are also awesome. I worked as an at home advisor and it was different working from home than in an office environment.
Productive and fun work place
technician (Former Employee) –  Prineville, ORJune 28, 2017
loved working for them and would go back if i could. the pace was great not to fast but not to slow. amazing people to work with and around.i learned a lot about computer and software.
Interesting - good people. work depends on the group otherwise will find many doing nothing and many working late hours
Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CAJune 27, 2017
In the beginning when I joined in 2007 iTunes was more like a startup and a fun place to work. It grew exponentially and became a big mess. Hardly things get done without the top brass saying it is ok. A lot of good features get punted at the whim and fancy of these top brass.
Pros
Free shuttle, a good wellness centre
Cons
Food is not cheap - nothing is free at Apple
productive job providing customer service
Tech Support (Current Employee) –  from homeJune 27, 2017
At Apple I worked as a tech support representative. I assisted customers in helping them resolve their issues with their Apple products. This job was located at home which was a pro.
Pros
1 hour lunches
Productive and friendly
Customer service technician (Former Employee) –  North Lauderdale, FLJune 27, 2017
My overall experience was pretty descent, everyday was a learning experience and a great one. When a new software came out they made it possible for the technicians to know the software by putting out interactive trainings. The supervisors and higher administers were very understandable when it came to personal situations. The hardest thing about the job was when a technical situation would happen with a device and we could not fix. It made the situation difficult because then we would have and upset. When i could solve a problem for a customer it would make my day.
Pros
team lunch, new gadgets
Cons
n/a
Best Buy
Best Buy Apple Specialist (Former Employee) –  Billings, MT 59102June 27, 2017
I didn't work for Apple I worked for Best Buy with the Apple Rep. I did more of the training for the employees and well as the training the rep as well.
Hawssa city
Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXJune 27, 2017
I am happy this company to dowork in hard at atypical day at work is by your choice and i learned in physics and the work place is you & your agree.
So So
Admin (Current Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAJune 27, 2017
Apple is a great Segway to something much greater. To long at Apple retail you will start to resent it. Very stressful job but decent pay. Its retail so random shifts no continuity .
Apple
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove, CAJune 26, 2017
I loved my coworkers, they were friendly and encouraging. We had potlucks and really bonded with one another. I enjoy the labor a lot. I prefer at times to work by myself and improving skills. The work was challenging, there were not always cut clean answers but there was always a solution if you looked for it. Its a really independent base of operation. You have a lot of communication going on that's necessary for work flow efficiency. That was some of my issues with the upper management. I want to do my job to the best of my abilities, and all I need are the right tools. The management couldn't always be precise in what was expected or needed, which made it more difficult than it had to be. I still enjoyed my experience overall.
Was great but not for me
At Home Advisor/Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CA 95014June 25, 2017
good job but not right for me. There were a lot of benefits and my manager was fantastic with working with me and my school schedule. The atmosphere was good, but sometimes the job went on and on back to back with angry customers and that was hard for me, but some people love it.
A place to really hone your skills with many smart individuals
OTA/RF Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CAJune 25, 2017
This is a very focused place to work. You will have many opportunities to learn new skills and to learn from some of the brightest minds on the planet. You are expected to hit the ground running, and there is no hand-holding to get you up to speed on the job you were hired to do. I highly recommend young engineers to seek an internship here. The people were great to work with.
Pros
All the perks: food, subsidized gym, Shuttle bus service
Cons
Much Travel
Horrible desktop support job
Representative (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 24, 2017
This is the worst job I have ever had. This place made you work a difference schedule every month and they made you work really hard to end calls ASAP just to get the ability to choose your schedule the next quarter. This was a terrible idea as it made everyone not want to work as a team. I hate this company!
Pros
None!
Cons
Everything!
Challenging and fun!
AHA - AppleCare Senior Advisor (Current Employee) –  Menomonee Falls, WIJune 24, 2017
You need to have a strong and dedicated work ethic for this at home position. It's not for the ill at heart. Working with and teaching individuals how to use and troubleshoot there Apple devices can be extremely rewarding.
great benefits
Business Analyst/ Project Management (Current Employee) –  Cupertino, CAJune 23, 2017
The company provides great benefits for its employees. They provide discounts on products for all employees and friends and family. The occasional beer bashes with surprise guests are always fun too.
Pros
busy full schedule
Cons
no free food
Great place to work and meet interesting people.
SPECIALIST/CONCIERGE (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIJune 23, 2017
As a retail specialist I got to interact with all manner of customer and Apple employee. Everyone was wonderful for the most part. Our store did get a bit clique-y at times, but overall everyone was cool and got along. Apple has wonderful benefits and perks, and they take care of their employees.
Pros
Great culture, fortune 500 company and all of the benefits that go along with it
Cons
If you work in retail your career path will likely stay in retail.
Apple life
Genius Administrator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 23, 2017
The company as a whole is great, they seem to be all about "Their People." At the retail store level though things are not always as Apple makes it seem. In that department, the company could definitely use some major improving.
Not the same as Apple in Cupertino
OPERATIONS SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Whitehall Township, PAJune 22, 2017
Apple Retail is much much different then Apple in Cupertino. Apple Retail thinks they can be all one brand but its not possible. No growth opportunities and leadership only cared about the select few.
iOS Technical Support Tier 1 (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove, CAJune 22, 2017
This company has all the amenities that one could wish for and decent pay as well but the management tries to sacrifice customer satisfaction for numbers.
Stellar culture, incredible company
Manager (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJJune 22, 2017
 thinks bigger aiming to leave the world a better place above and beyond the best products on the planet. Incredibly fast paced environment, learning agility is a requirement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2