1,541 reviews

Apple United States Employee Reviews

Working At Apple
Specialist (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAApril 23, 2015
Pros: Benefits, discounts, looks amazing on the resume, transferable skills
Cons: on your feet all day, debatable work/life balance, hard to get off time
I appreciate the management at my store and the company as a whole because they are invested into me as an individual. I love that the employer make sure that you have the tools for personal growth as well as professional. My co-workers are easy to get along with, and they help to make the environment less tense. The hardest part of my job is time management and remaining collected under situations that call for extreme critical thinking, but with the support of my peers and the management team, it's easier to conquer. The most enjoyable part of the job is building relationships with
Specialist (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALApril 23, 2015
There is no such thing as a typical day at apple. There is always something new and something changing. I learned how to adapt to the change at Apple. Either the people changed or policies changed and you have to learn how to adapt to both. I learned how to interact with different people from different back ground, how to interact with difficult customers in different situations, and I learned how to probe to find out information to assist customers and how to position the right solution for the customers. Most importantly I learned more about myself in 6 years than I've probably learned my whole life. My co-wokers were always there to assist me in any way possible in or out of work. The hardest part of the job was walking out on the last day. The most enjoyable part was the people. Internal And external
The people I work with are great
Part time Specialist (Current Employee), Reno, NVApril 23, 2015
Pros: the people I work with, the discount
Cons: the instability of having a normal schedule.
I've learned the most about myself from this job. Not only a great experience, but working retail has really opened my eyes to the nuances of working with the public. Empathy, listening, and compassion are skills I use every day to help customers either solve issues or find the product they're looking for.
Specialist
Specialist (Former Employee), Plano, TexasApril 22, 2015
Pros: Customer Service, Great Peers, Fun, Different
Cons: Management, Advancement
Working at Apple gave great customer service skills with every customer situation. Typical day for a Specialist included creating a customer journey, keeping yourself up to date on product, and maintaining the Apple brand. The environment was great for customers, and employees new to the customer service role. Management struggled. They hire outside managers often instead of training from within which makes advancement difficult. Getting a promotion at Apple is like winning a Nobel Prize to them. You must be worth to the managers. If not; you will stay a Specialist forever. I loved learning about customers, and creating friendships that will last a lifetime.
Great Opportunites
IN STORE GUEST TRAINER (Current Employee), Santa ClaraApril 22, 2015
Apple is a great company to work for I am more then grateful for the opportunities Apple has presented to me but its time for me to spread my wings and fly.
I loved apple it was fun and family oriented
Call Director/Customer service (Former Employee), North Lauderdale, FLApril 21, 2015
i will still be at Teleperformance working for Apple if it wasn't so far from where I'm located the pay was great i loved my sup visor she was understanding and nice.i miss it
Retail like no other
Specialist (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 21, 2015
Pros: Career building.
Working Apple retail, is like no other experience I have ever had. It's a well oiled machine that is based off trust and knowledgeable staff. Teamwork is key, and feedback is crucial.
fun but demanding place to work
Global Security Manager (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAApril 20, 2015
Pros: free concerts
Cons: no free food
-high energy hard working people
-people from different parts of the can get along
-your treated like an equal
-diverse
-pre relase
fun enviroment, awesome co workers
Apple Specialist (Former Employee), Palm Beach Gardens, FLApril 20, 2015
Pros: great benefits and training
Cons: pay for amount of work done
As a Specialist, I was highly skilled at uncovering customers’ needs, then following through with enlightening solutions. Not only was I the first person customers meet when they enter the store, but also the person who guides them — advising, selling, and even setting up their new products. I perform other roles within the store too, whether it’s maintaining visual merchandising or assisting team members. Always curious, I stay on top of news about products and initiatives, ready to apply learning in customer interactions. I get great satisfaction from helping customers develop lifelong relationships with Apple.
Intense atmosphere
Intern Worldwide Sales and Order Management BPR (Former Employee), Cupertino, CAApril 19, 2015
Apple has a highly competitive enviroment that encourages a healthy work life balance. The company provides transit and inexpensive, high quality food.
Amazing work environment
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee), Austin, TXApril 19, 2015
Everyone there is always happy and in a great mood! You feel trusted and a special part of the workplace. Best place to work at. Also opens up a lot of opportunities, and great benefits.
TIER 1 CPU TECH (Former Employee), Austin, TXApril 18, 2015
Typical work day depends on job title. usually handling customers all day but you do not have to take work home with you. Lots of advancement opportunities.
Intense, knowledgable and interactive support.
Tier 1 CPU Chat Support (Current Employee), Cupertino, CAApril 17, 2015
Pros: Work from home, great benifits, fun co-workes
Cons: Sit for 10 hours a day and hardly get to spend time with family
A typical day at work with consist of about 20 chats or more depending on day or volume with customers ranging from all kind of backgrounds due to the support being international. I have learned many aspects of Apple especially on how to interact and resolve all kinds of technical issues with all of Apples OS X, iOS and Account Security. My co-workers are very supportive and fun to work with. The hardest part of my job for me is to have to sit for 10 hours and not be able to learn new and exciting things but the do the same routine on a daily basis. The most enjoyable part is the people I get to chat and interact with on a daily basis.
Great work, great people, but not a lot of free time.
GIS Technician (Former Employee), Cupertino, CAApril 17, 2015
I took a contract position with Apple. It was a great team, with really fun and exciting work. However, it was a lot of work. If you have no problem working 70+ hours and getting very little sleep, then go for it.
Fast paced environment
Service Specialist (Former Employee), AugustaApril 16, 2015
Pros: Flex time
Cons: Rushed from breaks, scheduling conflicts (say yes but then tell you no)
8 to 9 hour shifts, helped out anywhere between 10-30 people a day

Learned about customer relations and support

Management was nice but had issues with verifying schedules and approving important dates

Hardest part was dealing with customer issues involving locked devices
A great starting point with a silver lining...
Senior Advisor (Current Employee), Austin, TXApril 16, 2015
Pros: I work for Apple
Cons: The $$$ isnt what you would expect at times...
The Apple experience is awesome! I love working here! That's not the problem. I want to expand my horizons and help my career path so that I can gain more access to the things that will make me a greater Leader and reinforce the foundation that companies like Apple have provided me with! I love helping our customers! They are some of the most loyal people I know. Co-workers are always here to help and the managers always seem to care. Again, I have no complaints! I just want to check out all of my options...
Productive fast paced environment
Red Zone Specialist (Current Employee), Virginia Beach VirginiaApril 16, 2015
As a Specialist, I help create the energy and excitement around Apple products, providing the right solutions and getting products into customers’ hands. I am dedicated to delivering a customer experience that’s unlike any other. It starts with me discovering customers’ needs. And with the support of my store team members, I match those needs with the right products. Every day is an opportunity for me to turn another Apple Store visitor into a loyal Apple customer. My success is measured by team and individual productivity as well as overall store performance. I am proud to represent Apple, and get a great deal of satisfaction from helping customers develop lifelong relationships with Apple products.
Apple Specialist (Former Employee), miami,flApril 15, 2015
Responsible for influencing and creating excitement of Apple products to potential customers.
• Mentored and coached other specialists about Apple products and influenced them to align with
the customers’ needs.
• Responsible for uncovering the needs of the customers’ and introducing them to all areas of
Apple.
Page 1 of 3
• Responsible for providing outstanding customer experience to all of our customers both internal and external.
• Responsible for enriching the customer journey by providing all types of solutions to the customer.
• Responsible for developing and influencing other specialists in the store to drive for results.
Top company in the World.
Reclaim Technician (Former Employee), Elk Grove, CAApril 15, 2015
I appreciated the opportunity to join one of the best companies in the World. I learned valuable lessons that will help me in my next position.
Great place
Hardware Project Management (Current Employee), Cupertino, CAApril 15, 2015
Such a great place to work. I cannot express how much excitement I felt on my first day and everyday after. Awesome Company!

About Apple

Apple reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, defined the future of mobile media and computing – Read more

Apple Salaries