Apple Employee Reviews

Customer-focused and fast paced technology support
SPECIALIST, MOBILE TECHNICIAN, GENIUS ADMIN (Current Employee), Spokane, WA and West Des Moines, IAAugust 13, 2015
Pros: Great benefits, great co-workers
Cons: Retail hours
I have had many hats at Apple. When working as a mobile technician a typical day would be mostly diagnosing and troubleshooting customer issues and setting up repairs. I worked as an Administrator for the Genius team where I would do much more in a day; audit repairs, send and receive repairs from repair center, receive and organize repair parts, contact customers about their repairs, organize repair que for Geniuses, troubleshoot system issues with support teams.

Management take the time to listen to all the team members and make it their responsibility to take care of the team.

The co-workers are the best part of the job. It is the most eclectic group of intelligent and passionate people.

The hardest part of the job is working a retail schedule for a company whose customer service is used against one at times.
The Best Company in the World
Senior Advisor - Tier 2 Technical Support - iOS (Current Employee), Denver, COAugust 12, 2015
I love coming to work. Period. Benefits, management, my co-workers, and of course the job itself. I am here to help. Apple makes you feel good about coming to work.
Awesome company
Software Support Technician (Current Employee), Summerville, S.C.August 12, 2015
I love working for Apple! They are absolute gold, all the way around. It really is like a family at Apple. The only bad thing is in order to achieve a higher position within the company, you must be within proximity to one of their Campuses.
Fun comfortable environment
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee), StamfordAugust 12, 2015
Pros: Benefits/ healthcare
Cons: location/ mall
Apple has made me a more humble and approachable person it has made me realize there is more to work than just a job, Apple has created a second family for me in my co-workers and management it is an amazing environment to work in and to feel comfortable and not feel like it is work or numbers driven!
Best job ever!
Account Manager (Former Employee), Glendale, ArizonaAugust 11, 2015
Pros: Free iPhone, free iPad, free Mac. Tons of training and free massage and gym membership. Treated very well.
Cons: High pressure
Apple treats you very well and they genuinely care about you. The ASC role is a lot of fun and has amazing benefits!

In this role you managed a reseller account and were responsible for coaching, training, and developing a sales team. P&L and sales quotas were heavily tracked.
Very structured daily routine place
Lead IT (Former Employee), CAAugust 11, 2015
The workers at the company are like a large family. The daily routine however is very dull. Lack of creativity and innovation from top down.
SFL
Specialist (Former Employee), Rock IslandAugust 11, 2015
Pros: Great place
Cons: Better scheduling
• Enacted great customer experiences in any environment and invigorated by constant personal interaction.
• Displayed strong communication skills that enabled me to converse as freely and comfortably with small groups as with individual customers.
• Trained new employees on steps of services for customers
Outstanding Employer
Senior Apple Enterprise technical support (Current Employee), Austin, TXAugust 10, 2015
Apple leads the world in innovation, working for corporate Apple proves that the company is both successful externally and internally. Apple continues to push you and your career development and strives to make learning as easy as possible. Great benefits and fellow employees.
Great company to work for
Program Manager - Agile PLM (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CAAugust 10, 2015
Excellent team, great exposure, keeps you on your toes all the time.

No cons really apart from sometime getting too much work but if you love you work then its no issue.
Data Entry, Production Line, Team Work
Data Entry (Former Employee), Elk Grove, CAAugust 10, 2015
Pros: Fast paced, team work and good management
Cons: Warehouse, health issues
A typical day at work, set up station to start work. Work with co-workers to get started quickly. Help train new team members and set them up at their work station.

At apple I worked troubleshooting iPhones but I also worked as a Data Entry. Moving from station when needed at times. As a Data Entry person you are responsible for submitting a count sheet to the lead. I had to collect the count from others to submit it to our. That was one of the hardest part of the job because we had to scan all phones coming to us at the end of the shift by a certain time and get our count in by then as well, but it was fun.

We always worked as a team to get our job done on time!
Upbeat environment
Family Room Specialist (Former Employee), Louisville, KYAugust 7, 2015
Pros: technology certifications
Cons: required weekends
Great place to work as I was able to use my top notch technology skills and my human resources background/experience. I was also able to use my Spanish speaking skills on a daily basis.
Great Culture with amazing people to work with
Business Account Manager (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 7, 2015
Pros: Culture, Great benefits, great people, fun technology
Cons: Extremely hard and long process to work your way up
The culture at apple is amazing. Benefits are great. Management is generally really good. I learned a lot of leadership skills. The toughest part of the job is that everyone want to work for Apple, so competition is fierce. Very hard to move up in the company. You have to jump through many hoops. Most enjoyable part of the job is working with inspiring technology and people.
You will never understand unless you are a part of Apple
Specialist (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZAugust 6, 2015
Pros: gear, benefits, people, sense of making a difference
Cons: pay, shedules
Best environment to be in your 20s. Everyone are so supportive and willing to help at any moment. Management is about growth and development. If you are good, there is always room for advancement.
Summer job
Technical/Student Aid (Former Employee), Bronx NYAugust 5, 2015
It was a summer job it was not on apple it was working with apple computer changing broken screens and cleaning the computer hard drive the job was in a school.
It's not a bad place to work.
Applecare Senior Advisor (Former Employee), Work from homeAugust 4, 2015
Pros: Work from home, hour long lunches, plenty of OT.
Cons: Metrics metrics metrics
The calls are nonstop, but most of them are easy. I was on both the iOS and the CPU side. iOS is much easier and where most people start. CPU was more entertaining as it required more thinking to solve the issues, but was still pretty easy.

Mandatory OT popped up occasionally but not often enough to be a real hindrance, normal OT was available almost always.

The place is all about metrics. When you get hired they say it's not, but it is.
Enjoy working everyday
Service Specialist (Current Employee), San Diego, CAAugust 4, 2015
Pros: Great atmosphere to work in, a lot of information to take in
Cons: Stressful if you cannot multi task
I have learnt a lot from working with this company. It is a busy environment and fast paced. Although can be stressful at times, the support you receive from managers and coworkers enhances my skills and experiences. There may be times when it is hard to solve an issue, but if you are willing to learn, your peers are able to help you through.
A place to develop professional skills
Expert (Current Employee), Salem NHAugust 1, 2015
Pros: Culture, Benefits, Teamwork
Cons: Compensation, Hours
A good job for young professionals to begin growing skills and competencies. Room for advancement could be better for most individuals. Culture is great, pay is high for retail, but low for the level of excellence demanded of many roles.
Great as a hold over, not a long term position
Maps POI Analyst, Junior (Current Employee), Austin, TXAugust 1, 2015
Pros: loose management, fun coworkers
Cons: boring, it's just boring
The people you work with are pretty cool and management is nice, its just that the job is one of the most mind-numbing experiences known to man. It's repetitive and tedious with no visible ladder to climb (and it's contract work, so expect recruiter BS too). It's great if you're looking for a position that will hold you over until you get an actual career, but it's not a position you want to be stuck with, otherwise you'd loose your mind. Though, on the plus side, job security exists!
GREAT PLACE TO WORK!
Business Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJuly 31, 2015
Pros: Great environment
Cons: Growing into management is almost impossible.
I enjoyed everyday at Apple, besides the launch dates. Those were very long days. They always provided the best foods and expenses didn't matter.
Fun work place make lot of new geek friends that become a life long friendship
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee), Elk Grove, CAJuly 31, 2015
Pros: This is not a permanent position. But the experience looks good to be used on your resume.
Cons: Unfortunately they only hire through a temp service, on a year to year contract with a 6 to 8 month lay off then your called back.
Apple Inc, was an excellent place work for. And the challenges there were limited to how much you wanted to learn. If the supervisors and managers saw something in you. You'd would be approached and asked, how would you like a team of engineers and start on a special project. This was awesome and challenging, because you didn't get to pick who you wanted. But it made you see what the managers see in a person from the outside looking in and see the strengths and weaknesses in individuals and help them into a direction that will help them to do better at there jobs and build there confidence. it's a satisfying reward all by it's self.
Headquarters