Apple
1,043 reviews

Apple Employer Reviews

Great position for college students
Mobile Technician (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNJune 28, 2014
The managers are understanding of a student's complex schedule. Perfect for college students that possess troubleshooting skills. Co-Workers are welcoming no matter the experience level. Resources are readily available and the job environment promotes learning.
Fun place to work
Specialist (Former Employee), Washington, DCJune 27, 2014
Working at Apple was great. It was a fun and relaxed work environment with great benefits. I learned a lot about Apple products and technology, but also customer service.
Fun Place to work
Call Center Agent (Former Employee), Addison, TXJune 26, 2014
Refunds, respond to all customers request in regards to their product.
Great Place to work
Service Specialist (Former Employee), Sydney, NSWJune 26, 2014
Fast-paced, but enjoyable work environment. The whole team is on board with the goals of the organization, which makes for a productive experience for both the employee and the customer.
Fun place to work.
INVENTORY SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Lake Grove, NYJune 25, 2014
Pros: benefits, compensation, friendly atmosphere.
Cons: work life balance, expectations.
Apple is great about helping you with developing yourself in and out of work.
Decent place to work, learned a lot
Mac Genius (Current Employee), Northbrook, ILJune 24, 2014
Pros: decent pay, 2.5x pay for holidays
Cons: retail hours, work holidays
With the right managers, hard work and determination, you can go anywhere with this company.
Great culture
Customer Logistics Service Specialist (Current Employee), Austin, TXJune 24, 2014
Pros: culture
Cons: not hiring permanent employees right now
Love the culture and the team. I would love to stay on-board. However, they are not hiring permanent employees right now.
i love working there
Apple Iphone Repair Tech (Former Employee), sacramento,caJune 23, 2014
supervisors need to be more about there employees instead of themselves
Apple Inc. is customer-centric
QA Lead (Current Employee), Chennai, IndiaJune 22, 2014
Good place to work if you like working in Mac OS. Hs lot of other opportunities apart from QA - Data Warehousing, Machine Learning, Development
Life Changing experience
Creative/Trainer (Former Employee), Bonita Springs, FLJune 22, 2014
Working for Apple Inc. allowed me to develop new skills through a challenging and fast paced work environment. The ever-changing technology world and the international customer base they draw allowed me to learn about myself, and what I am capable of. Through both technical skills and working in adverse situations I found myself pushing for success – more... and finding it. It environmentally allowed me to recognize not just my talents, but others talents, develop leadership skills, and follow through of tasks to their completion at the highest level possible. – less
Great company
Customer Service Specialist /iOS Technical Support (Former Employee), Boulder, COJune 21, 2014
Worked there for about a year, management could use some work.
Wonderful place to work
SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Oak Brook, ILJune 21, 2014
I absolutely loved working at Apple. One of the biggest perks is they give you the opportunity to try many different facets of the retail world very quickly. I was part of 5 different teams in the 3 and a half years I worked there, and it was simply because I asked.

Management can be hit or miss. I had some incredible managers, who were always out – more... to help their employees learn and improve, They also paired new employees with different more experienced associates to help see the different hats worn by different people.

Advancement is possible, however more often than not you would see people promoted because of favoritism, over more experience or longer tenure. That was also the down of some of the management staff. They picked their favorites and it was very hard to get in to their good graces otherwise. I have been told however that this is particular to the market I worked in, so it may be different outside of the chicagoland area.

Overall I would recommend working at apple if you are ever offered the chance. There is so much you can learn and so many different paths to take. – less
Nothing to add.
Mac Genius (Former Employee), Santa Monica, CAJune 20, 2014
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Productive growing company
DATA ENTRY CLERK (Former Employee), cupertino, ca.June 19, 2014
Pros: great cafeteria
Cons: parking
Great experience.
friendly environment
Meeting new people
gaining new experience
Strict With No Room For Advancement
Test Technician (Former Employee), Elk Grove, CAJune 19, 2014
Pros: the only positive side was having weekends off and meeting new people.
Cons: can't talk much. no phones metal detectors. 30 min.lunch. hard to find parking. manditory ot
I had to commute to work, and carpool with a group of 5 other employees. All of us agreed that this job was just a stepping stone in order to find us a better opportunity. My shift was swing shift. I chose that shift because of the higher pay, but I would have preferred working mornings. Swing shift in any job I don't suggest doing unless you're single – more... with no kids and a girlfriend/wife. This was a contract job, where you were promised to have work for 1 year. Every 3 months if you were good with attendance and work, they would extend you. After 6 months passed from the time your contract ended for 1 year. You were allowed to come back, but I was extended twice, then while working my 2nd extension was laid off along with several other hundred employees. Was called back a few weeks later to come back, but they wanted me to work mornings and my 1 year wouldn't have started over. It would have carried on. I've learned a lot of things being there, only learning during our break times and lunch times because that's when we can talk, but a lot of employees talked to me about life in general and how they went from having a career to getting laid off and ending up in this job. The only enjoyable part was getting off work and meeting your co-workers. Management was not existent, they were more like security to you. – less
The Apple magic happens behind the scenes too!
Business Acquisitions / Relationship Specialist (Current Employee), San Mateo, CAJune 18, 2014
Pros: working at the most admired brand.
Cons: opportunity to grow is a little slow but can happen if you work very hard at your development.
You will come to work everyday and meet some of the smartest people in the tech industry. They are not only helpful but are passionate about the products we make. Leadership is very solid and have great interest in the development of their people.
Hyper-Result Oriented
Head of Employee Systems (Former Employee), Cupertino,CAJune 17, 2014
Driving results are the highest priority. Culture is also important too.
Fun place to work, meeting a variety of different people
Certified Apple Teacher/Trainer (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 16, 2014
As a Creative a typical day of work is one where we teach customers as part of the One to One network how to use their compeers or software. In my case, I deal with not only basic Mac teaching and training but in Pro Software such as Final Cut Pro (v7 and X) and Aperture. We are taught to be patient and nurturing with the clients, since many are learning – more... the software or hardware for the very first time.

Coworkers are very supportive of one another in the One to One section and will seek out answers to questions for each other and give support as a team.

The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing clients that you work with on an ongoing basis have that 'a-ha' moment, when all they have been trough comes together.

The hardest part, really, is when we cannot answer a question, or there is a technical glitch with a computer and we need to get them a genius appointment. We truly want them to have a great customer experience. – less
Family
Specialist (Current Employee), Danbury, CTJune 13, 2014
Apple is like a family, depending on location, and management team
Bright, uplifting, challenging
Project Manager - Operations Improvement Program (Current Employee), SunnyvaleJune 13, 2014
Great team, pushing to improve product, exceed customer expectations and redefine user experience.

About Apple

Apple Inc.designs, manufactures, and markets personal computers, portable digital music players, and mobile communication devices – Read more