Apple
1,590 reviews

Apple Employee Reviews

Great work environment
Help desk Analyst (Former Employee), Elk Grove, CAMay 8, 2015
Great workplace,Apple cares about the employee and provides the best tools for the employees to succeed.A great company overall.
Productive place to work fun to learn about the technology
Tier 2 Analyst (Former Employee), las cruces new mexicoMay 8, 2015
I learned so much about technology and about customer service
it was a fantastic experience.
Management was supportive and always helped when you needed
Best Company in the world to work for!
Manager (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 7, 2015
Pros: Everything!
Cons: Long days, Especially as a Manager
The caring and culture of an Apple store is like no other on Earth. The Pay is excellent, benefits a great and the amount of money the company spends on training their team doesn't go unnoticed. You are surrounded with extremely brilliant and passionate people.
Wonderful people and management structure
Phone and Chat advisor - at home (Current Employee), Columbus, OHMay 7, 2015
Pros: Culture
Cons: Scheduling
This company...there's nothing bad to say. Your job duties are clearly outlined, the management support, motivation, and advancement coaching are THE BEST, and everyone is positive and supportive. It is the best company I've ever worked for, by far.
Fast learning environment
AOS Senior Customer Service Support (Current Employee), Austin, TXMay 7, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Metrics
Working at Apple is a great experience. exceptional customer service and a great atmosphere. I enjoyed all the challenges and the new things I learned regarding procedure and constant change.

I enjoy working with my coworkers and my manager. The hardest part of the job was the schedule during winter time since there is a 4 hour difference between the US and Brazil. I had to be at work at 5 am central time. Still worth it!
Dont give in to the hype
Apple Technician (Current Employee), Garden City, NYMay 5, 2015
Pros: Great benifits for retail
Cons: worklife balance is off, and under paid for what we do
work long hours, and they require too much open availability. It lacks a balance with your personal life. Its also hard to advance through out the company. They give you alot of false promises.
Great place to work with passionate people.
Genius (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMay 5, 2015
Pros: Benefits, People, Pay
Cons: High Stress
Apple is a company like no other and creates a working environment that rivals its products. If you like working with a talented, diverse, and supportive team, then you will love working in Apple Retail.
Great Place to Work
Genius Administrator (Current Employee), Staten Island, NYMay 5, 2015
A typical day at Apple is constantly busy. Always able to learn something new, meet new people, and try new things. The management team is understanding & will work with you on schedule/availability. The most enjoyable part of the job is co-workers feel like family.
Good and bad
Sales Support (Former Employee), Austin, TXMay 4, 2015
Pros: Worked from home
Cons: Low pay
It depends what dept. you are in. Within our department there was no advancement possible.

Overtime pay was good but you had to work overtime to get a decent salary.

Our department was micro managed because we were home based.
Functional Consultant
SAP CRM Functional Consultant (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CAMay 4, 2015
• Involved in Design and Development of various functionalities of Apple B2B store.
• Created a new business transactions and did customization and configuration of new sales business transactions called Proposal, saved cart and recommended system.
• Developed a new functionality called Personalization and Bundle Personalization for Apple products and developed.
• Involved in configurations and customizations to achieve the Personalization and Bundle personalization functionalities to sales transactions.
• Involved in downloading the new sales organizations download from ECC to CRM and created workflows related to new Sales organizations, download activities for newly created plants to CRM.
Work From Home
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 2, 2015
Pros: work from home; ok pay
Cons: unqualified management; no job security
this job was awesome through out training and with my first manager...yes i said my first manager...while working here i had the great opp to work from home but, by the time i made it to my third manager my stats suffered...my old manager would ask me personal questions during our 1on1 meetings instead of speaking on how my stats could improve...she came from a diff company of 12 years in a diff field but somehow she was qualified to manage 15 people...kinda hard to learn from a manager that knows nothing about the way the company operates..
Apple is a great place to work
AOS Payment Specialist (Current Employee), Round Rock, TXMay 2, 2015
Pros: Good Team Environment the managers are great.
Cons: Low pay, weekend work
Apple is a good place to work. There is a lot of team work and generally a fun place to be. The compensation needs to be higher it i rated as about 28% below average alarm.
productive and fun environment.
Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Germantown, TNMay 1, 2015
Fast paced environment, must be up to date with Apple's technologies and news. great place to learn about your Apple products.
Great company with tons of benefits
Specialist (Former Employee), Portland, MEMay 1, 2015
Great place to work the environment was always friendly and helpful. Apple also pushes career advancement. I enjoyed working for this company very much and will miss working there
The world's number one brand, and works like it
RETAIL SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Washington, DCApril 30, 2015
Pros: Helpful and supportive co-workers. Enjoyable experiences. Great employee benefits. Continuous, much needed breaks.
A typical day at the Apple Store isn't typical at all. There's something new to encounter everyday there. New challenges, new experiences, it never gets old or monotonous. Learning there was a huge part of working for me, given that this was my first ever retail job. Therefore dealing with customers everyday and learning there personal needs and then trying to meet them was quite the challenge but yet enjoyable. And you could always count on your co-workers and store leaders to help you whenever you needed it.
Good company overall
(HBA) iOS Senior Advisor (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 30, 2015
Pros: Performance incentives and recognition
Cons: Minimal opportunities for advancement as a home based advisor
Overall, Apple is one of the best companies I have ever worked for.
The best part of my job was knowing at the end of the day I was able to assist someone in resolving their technical issues. I enjoyed the fact that I was entrusted to complete the tasks assigned to me with little to no supervision.

The hardest part of my job was not being able to have the camaraderie that comes from working with others day to day. Also, not being at an actual work site only allows management to know you based mostly on productivity and not work ethic.
Apple Campus Rep at Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara
Campus Rep (Former Employee), Mexico, MOApril 30, 2015
Cons: No
I learned how to be a good lecturer, and my mind has change because as an Apple Campus Rep, we had to know about Apps for education and we tried to improve "education" in our school and then, in Mexico city by teaching, workshops, demos and being a lecturer.

Because of this job, i decided to get my degree by thesis. My thesis was about a new App, designed to chindren in elementary school.

My work: Editorial design, animation, graphic design.
My thesis score was the highest in class.
fun workplace
Technician (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAApril 29, 2015
I enjoyed working there, and would go back if offered the oppurtunity. I got to meet and interact with friendly people . I learned a lot and improved in my work.
Fun place
Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Ann Arbor, MIApril 29, 2015
Learn a lot, awesome company to work for. Management is awesome. Make a lot of friends with all of the co workers, plus, you get great benefits.
fast paced environment
not disclosed (Current Employee), Cupertino, CAApril 27, 2015
-Some of the best people I have ever worked with
-self managing roles
-disengaged management
- not a lot of room for advancement. often confined to particular areas

About Apple

Apple reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, defined the future of mobile media and computing – Read more