Apple
1,409 reviews

Apple Employer Reviews

AWESOME Place to work!!!
Business Manager (Former Employee), Boise, IDFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: people are passionate about their jobs
Cons: many people were too passionate and treated it like a religion
Awesome company. Great people. Only reason I left was because I moved across the state and there is no Apple store where I moved.
If you lack motivation in life and like to kiss buttocks then this job is for you
Specialist (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: you get a discount every 3 years lol
Cons: annoying apple cult like mentality. lousy pay no advancement
Working here was great........the first month then reality strikes. Its high school all over again. Managers tracking you down while with customers to inform you of your break. You get paid vacation days but whats the use if you can't use them when you like. Pay compared to duties is a joke. Also when your sales are above a million a year and your compensation is 5% of that. They make you think that your work makes a difference lol. It's retail the guys in Cupertino are the ones creating the stuff. To put it simply OVER GLORIFIED RETAIL GIG. btw your paid a decent amount compared to other retail gigs but if you enroll in healthcare, the mandatory 401k plan and stock options your deductions are about 25% biweekly. So enjoy the benefits ;)
The People
Specialist (Current Employee), Salem, NHFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: corporate hr
Work for the experience, stay for the people. The culture of Apple is unmatched to other companies I have worked for. Their only flaw is communication with their corporate HR department.
A Great Company Overall
iOS Technical Support (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: environment, challenge
At Apple, my position entailed handling calls from 50+ customers on a daily basis. These called ranged from simple product or software questions about iOS products to troubleshooting working with businesses and end consumers. This often meant working with non Apple client software, research, troubleshooting, testing, and resolution.

For the first several months, my team was without a team manager and so we would often pull together to resolve issues without additional support.

The hardest part of this job was also what I found the most challenging and enjoyable. No two calls were ever the same and we not only worked to fix the issue, but to fix the customer as well.
Focused on enhancing the quality of life at Legends Hall, one of UNT's Upperclassmen dormitories.
Business Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Denton, TXFebruary 2, 2015
Focused on enhancing the quality of life at Legends Hall, one of UNT’s upperclassmen dormitories. Provided on-going academic support, and assisted in the administration of campus wide rules and regulations to the three hundred students living within the dormitory. Prepared and executed multiple resident events that created a venue for residents to bond and establish both professional and personal
Awesome workplace environment.
Technical Support Advisor (Current Employee), Mableton, GAJanuary 31, 2015
Pros: excellent work environment, excellent pay and benefits
Apple provides an awesome workplace environment that's fast paced and full of energy. A typical day at work is very fast paced, working with our customers and providing them with the keys and knowledge to have a wonderful experience with their product. Management is knowledgeable, supportive, and maintains an open-door policy. I really enjoy working with my team and my customers each and every day.
Great co-workers and culture.
Expert (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 31, 2015
Apple Retail offers fantastic co-workers and culture in an environment where advancement is tough. Not a place to go if you're looking for a long term career with Apple, particularly on the corporate side. As a retail environment, though, it's tough to do much better.
La La Land
Back of House Specialist and Mentor-Full Time (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 30, 2015
The people who work the hardest and contribute the most to sales are appreciated the least and compensated poorly. They force a feeling of camaraderie with mandatory showing/viewing of videos (Apple commercials) in group settings. Management is aloof and condescending.
Review
Specialist (Current Employee), Emeryville, CAJanuary 30, 2015
Apple offers a great work environment for its employees. I feel valued and appreciated for my skills. My coworkers are supportive and fun and are easy to engage with.
Enjoyed working from home
Chat representative (Former Employee), Work from homeJanuary 29, 2015
Excellent pay! The management was not always available. I felt as though I was constantly worried that I was going to get terminated. The metrics were almost impossible.
Fun And exsiding place to work
Inventory Control Specialist / Mentor (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAJanuary 27, 2015
Great place for techie people looking for a part time job. Watch your back, management keeps notes on all employess
micro managed, stressful, friendly staff with family environment
Accounts Receivables Coordinator (Former Employee), glendale, caJanuary 27, 2015
Job is more ideal for older people. The work can get excessive and stressful but it's a great opportunity to see how a corporation is ran and to get entry level experience in the world of accounting. There are some really smart management figures working here so it is a good place to come in and learn, it'll put you on a faster track for career growth. Stepping stone job for sure.
Productive and fun work place where you see the passion across the board.
Product Manager (Contractor) (Current Employee), Cupertino, CAJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: values creative types as much as engineers
Cons: matrix organization
- High achieving team members
- Creative and great attention to detail
- User driven design and operations
- Promotes fun culture via beer bash events
Great people
Back of House Specialist/Visualization Team Member (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJanuary 27, 2015
• Managed and maintained inventory to provide stellar customer experience
• Managed the RMA, PO, Receiving, Adjustments, and 3PL shipment processes
• Over-hauled the demo database used at store level to ensure accuracy for company audits
• Ensured strict adherence to planogram to met technical and visual specifications for continuity among stores
• Participated in several Physical Inventory counts with outside auditors and inside stakeholders to keep the store within margin for Appl Corp.
Great Place to work Corporate is the place to be
Field Engineer (Genius) (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: culture people
I love apple retail the people are fun and I love helping people but I feel that the corporate is so much better than retail. The hardest part of the job is repairing relationships with people that may become very heated but the satisfaction of making their day really makes it very rewarding.
Fast paced and fun environment
Specialist (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 26, 2015
I love my co-workers. They are the most interesting, hardworking group of people I have had the pleasure of working with. Every day is very fast paced, yet people are always willing to help me, when I have questions.
Great work culture
Product Specialist (Former Employee), AventuraJanuary 24, 2015
Apple was a great place to work. Culture was amazing, training was top notch. Customer interaction was great. Co-workers were great. Management was very motivational and encouraging. Learning new products was always exciting. Too many employees to really get noticed. Moving up in the company seemed impossible.
Productive Workplace
iTunes Support Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 23, 2015
Great environment. Great People. Good benefits. Great feedback. Great Stability.
Productive and fun work environment
Overnight Specialist (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: free food, multiple breaks, benefits
Prepare stores visual standards, My peers are the best, giving peer recognition to one another on a day to day basis. Being surrounded by creative talents, One of the hardest parts would be aligning with management with customers, Being able to teach customers how to utilize our products and software in their everyday life
Amazing people
Family Room Specialist (Former Employee), Ridgeland, MSJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: high energy, team atmosphere, always changing
Cons: pay, advancement opportunities.
I love working with unique individuals as peers and Apple is full of them. I also enjoy the mindset and the things that separate themselves from everyone else. I wish they were more clear about positions applied for vs what they interview for. I applied for leadership as I am qualified for such a position. When i was hired I was offered a position we never discussed and took the job for additional income as a part-time job.

About Apple

Apple reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, defined the future of mobile media and computing – Read more