Apple Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,951 reviews matching the search
You'll meet some of the best people
Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 4, 2016
Coworkers are some of the most bright minded people I've met. Management culture differs store-to-store. Benefits are excellent.
Apple is great
Applecare Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Powder Springs, GADecember 29, 2015
Apple is a great company to work for, with a good work life balance and benefits. The culture is great, with good advancement opportunities. It is a great company.
Company who cares about its employees
Apple Care At-Home Advisor, iOS Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 11, 2016
Working for Apple was a challenge, but it helped me grow in a lot of aspects. It pushed me to meet goals and to always be concerned about the customer's happiness and maintaining their trust in Apple. Apple takes great care of its employees and offers great benefits!
Fair
Genius (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 21, 2016
Culture is great, compensation is sub par however. Advancement is really how far you are willing to go. Overall not a bad place if you want to make a career in retail.
Great work environment
Computer specialist (Former Employee) –  Northridge, CAMarch 28, 2016
Great work environment and company to work for with health benefits which included dental, vision and general health. Nice people.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Inconsistent work schedule
Great company from the inside out.
Tier 1 Mac+ AHA Technical Advisor (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLMarch 3, 2016
Great benefits such as tuition reimbursement, laid back environment. Surrounded by nothing but support & geniuses who are well-suited for their position.
Apple is awesome
Genius Administrator (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 2, 2015
Apple is the most amazing company to work for. You won't find a more fast paced, super fun, growing company than Apple in Retail. It's a great place to be, with great people, great benefits, and decent pay. Apple is the best retail store to work in if you have an outgoing personality, and a positive attitude.
Pros
Great Benefits, Great Co-workers, Great Management
Cons
No Weekends off, and no real consistency in scheduling.
Great people, bad management
Family Room Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 16, 2015
I truly enjoyed most of my experiences on a daily basis working with my team, teaching them what I know and receiving their knowledge as well. The management for the first year was non existent which made daily activities difficult and I was not able to get full time or a raise due to this.
Apple Review
Genius Admin (Current Employee) –  Murray, UTDecember 17, 2015
Apple provides employees with great benefits but the work culture is not always comfortable to be around. Management do a great job can be a little tough to approach sometimes and it can be difficult to advance your job role here.
Great Place to Learn
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CASeptember 1, 2015
Fun place to work and learn about Apple computers and software. Its not a company that is based on sales, but its a company that puts its drive behind customer satisfaction. The key thing to succeed in this company is learning how to speak clearly and effectively in a manner, that anyone, even the slowest learner, can understand you. How you feel towards your coworker depends on management. Like every place, if management is in order then the workload is equally balanced throughout all departments. If management is disorganized then surely work will be hard no matter how hard you work.
Pros
Awesome benefits and networking opportunities
Cons
Retail
Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAMarch 28, 2016
-Exposure/hands-on to the most recent technologies.
-Good opportunity to grow.
-An opportunity to fully utilize my skill set.
Pros
Good salary.
Cons
Less employee friendly.
Great work place
Sales specialist (Former Employee) –  Clarendon, VAJanuary 25, 2016
I enjoyed working there alot. The team is what made working there even more fun. the leaders are always there to support and help.
Let me not forget the generous pay starting ($15/ hour) and the amazing benefits, discounts and gifts you get as an employee.
Tremendous Benefits and Compensation. Happy idk
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 26, 2015
The brand is well established and over-all an admirable company. As a whole will try to reward employee's as much as possible and give them as much incentive stay loyal. Which will keep some employee's as "lifers". However the day-to-day culture of such a fast-growing company comes with a stigma of "enrichment" which actually may mean "entitlement". Lots of in office politics and not much loyalty to the individual employee themselves. Working side-by-side with other employee's was worth while. Those who stood above you make you feel just that.
Pros
Benefits both short and long term. Stock options. Brand pride
Cons
No loyalty, politics, bad, cult-like attitude and stigma.
Great company
Corporate Executive Relations (Current Employee) –  Cupertino, CAJanuary 19, 2016
Apple is a great company to work at. The diverse nature of the work and the support system they offer customers is number 1 in the industry and they strive to maintain that with each and every interaction.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Low pay for the work expected.
Great Company, Hard to move Up
AppleCare Senior Advisor (Current Employee) –  Colorado SpringsSeptember 1, 2015
I love Apple and the company has GREAT benefits. The At Home Adviser positions have good and not so good advantages. I have had 7 managers in under 2 years and out of all of them, I found that 2 were beyond great...the perfect people in the right position. However, a good number of people in management positions were not always the right people for the job.

The teams I was on allowed me to get to know more people, but having to start over in new teams every so often got to be a tad tiring.

There is a LOT of talent at Apple...people are passionate about the product (as am I) and that made for a good time. I also feel that because of the high level of secrecy at Apple, the training we got for new products or new roles was rushed, so there was always a "trial by fire" and that can really add to the stress levels. So for me, the constant stress level is one of the hardest aspects of the job role.
Pros
At home job role, Benefits, Great company
Cons
Hard to move up, metric driven environment is always a challenge, didnt hear back from over 8 positions I applied for internally
Na
Home Advisor (Current Employee) –  Home BasedMarch 25, 2016
Working at Apple has good and bad points. The benefits are great but it's hard work with little support and lots of moving around and changes.
Customer-focused and fast paced technology support
SPECIALIST, MOBILE TECHNICIAN, GENIUS ADMIN (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WA and West Des Moines, IAAugust 13, 2015
I have had many hats at Apple. When working as a mobile technician a typical day would be mostly diagnosing and troubleshooting customer issues and setting up repairs. I worked as an Administrator for the Genius team where I would do much more in a day; audit repairs, send and receive repairs from repair center, receive and organize repair parts, contact customers about their repairs, organize repair que for Geniuses, troubleshoot system issues with support teams.

Management take the time to listen to all the team members and make it their responsibility to take care of the team.

The co-workers are the best part of the job. It is the most eclectic group of intelligent and passionate people.

The hardest part of the job is working a retail schedule for a company whose customer service is used against one at times.
Pros
Great benefits, great co-workers
Cons
Retail hours
Great work exposure and promotes career growth
Sr. SAP Security Consultant (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAOctober 3, 2015
Competitive atmosphere, great peer work environment.
Great benefits for Full time employees.

Apple currently offers competitive salaries and benefits, interesting projects, smart colleagues and a comfortable workplace. Of note is Apple's contribution to the 401(k) plan.
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Lesser work life balance
Challenging and rewarding work.
New Store Opening Mentor, Americas (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CaSeptember 14, 2015
The people you work with and the challenges you face on a daily basis will provide satisfaction and personal growth. It is a very self-driven developmental environment, don't expect your leaders to provide much development.

There is a standard benefit package and stock purchase options but over all benefits you see with newer or more progressive companies anent present. This is very unfortunate, we ask so much of our hourly employees specifically in the service departments, food/drink or entertainment would go a long way.
Pros
The people and tech
Cons
Lack of Senior Leadership support/presence and fun
Excellent
T2 English/Spanish Advisor (Current Employee) –  Venice, FLJanuary 10, 2016
Great place to work.
Excellent benefits and salary.
Great management.
Great schedule and awesome opportunities.
The best company to work.

4.3