Apple
1,351 reviews

Apple Employer Reviews

Promotes internal promotion
AppleCare at Home Advisor (Former Employee), Ellington, CTJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: swag, internal promotions, overtime
Cons: shift bids, mandatory overtime all the time
Very cool and fun place to work! They give you a lot of freebies, and have overtime contests where they give away things like iPads, Macs, and more.
Fantastic place to work where coworkers become family
Genius Technician (Former Employee), Greenwich, CTJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: constant employee training, insane benefits
If you are a top notch A+ personality you will love working here.
Contracted By Apple
REWORK TECH (Former Employee), elk grove caJanuary 4, 2015
I was working under a temp agency when i worked for apple. I only had a 1 year contracted and then i got laid off for 6 months. Apple enviroment was good the coworks were fine the actual apple employees made is seem to us like they were better then us.
Enhancing knowledge and corporate culture
physical therapist (Former Employee), Kurnool,AP, IndiaJanuary 4, 2015
The main asset of this hospital is growing knowledge. The surgeon at this is the sole owner of hospital and he was very encouraging when it comes to the profession. As a chief physical therapist, I was given full freedom to contact him at any time regarding treatment of patients. He used to discuss about every patient before and after surgery which helped me sharpen my knowledge and perform the best.
Hospital was providing very good facilities to every patient. Spacious physical therapy department with very good equipment.
Hospital culture was very flexible and friendly.
Hardest part of job was 'pay'. Payment was not impressive.
temp agency
Test Technician (Former Employee), San Jose, CADecember 31, 2014
Pros: working with steve jobs
Cons: temp job
Worked at Apple fixing Winchester disk dives and when done went on to next assignment
Hardest retail job, but greatest!
Specialist (Former Employee), Portland, ORDecember 30, 2014
Working in the Apple stores is no joke! It is fast pace and hard but it is the best retail job I have ever had. I had nothing but a great experience when working there.
localization manager at apple
Localization Project Manager (Former Employee), Cupertino, CADecember 30, 2014
- Managed localization at AppleCare
- Great co-workers to work with
Excellent!
Expert (Former Employee), LynnwoodDecember 30, 2014
Pros: health care great pay flexible hours
Apple is an awesome company for anyone to work at! They focus so much on the employee and customer experience and work hard at maintaining the high level of performance from everyone in the company as well as the culture. As part of Apple, your voice has equal impact as every other team member and feedback is valued. They pay very well and have a lot of awesome benefits!
Sales Support Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Austin, TXDecember 30, 2014
exciting and fun place to work
Educational Sales Rep. Data Entry (Current Employee), austin texasDecember 29, 2014
great company to work for. they are very open to new ideas and work around your schedule
designer , direction and management
maneger (Current Employee), usaDecember 26, 2014
i designed structure for a company as a steel structure and i have been pursue this project as a director and manager for 1.5 years and etc
Productive and Fun Workplace.
ORDER ADMINISTRATION (Former Employee), TexasDecember 25, 2014
Pros: free lunches, desserts, free starbucks coffee and cocoa, on-site cafeteria, benefits
Cons: micro-managed, favoritism, no room for growth in certain dpts
In the department that I was in it was very Micro-Managed. I loved Apple Inc when I first got hired on. I would feel like I was a part of something new and wonderful. However when I was hired with the Order Admin team that changed. It felt stale. Managers would yell at you across the room with no recourse. Sometimes you are able to go to HR to report these individuals other times they automatically seem to side with the managers. It just wasn't the Apple Inc. I enjoyed. I would love to work for Apple Inc again just never for that department.
Great Learning Experience
Specialist (Former Employee), Atlantic City, NJDecember 22, 2014
Pros: people, culture, always learning and growing.
Cons: full-time position(s) not available at the time.
Great environment to hone people skills; work as a team and share in the successes of other team members.
Great work enviorment
Online Fraud Analyst (Former Employee), jacksonville,flDecember 22, 2014
Pros: company lunch
The work atmosphere was great, working with the team by my side was a bonus, being able to assist customers with exemplary service is what I live for. Great place to work.
awesome experience
Visual Leader (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 20, 2014
learned things I will use even after Apple
co-workers were amazing
great benefits
Great work environment
RedZone Specialist, New York City Flagship (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 19, 2014
This is by far the best retail company that I've worked for in all my years of customer service. From the co-workers to the customers.
Jabber chat
AppleCare Advisor (Current Employee), Anderson, SCDecember 18, 2014
Pros: all
Cons: non
Logging in, chatting with co workers, receiving fun chats and messages. Management appraisal and coaching, Self Guided Training, Speaking with customers from all different ethnicicities Hardest part of the job is sometimes know when to end a call or escalate to a superior. The most enjoyable part is the job opportunity itself.
The company focuses on employee development.
Expert (Current Employee), Little Rock, ARDecember 18, 2014
A typical day will mostly consist of helping customers find the best solutions for there personal are business needs. Ive learned about while working at Apple around leadership and feedback. My co-workers love to have fun and help each other whenever possible. The hardest part of my job i guess would be around customers who expect you to give them solutions out or capabilities. I mostly enjoy the companies non sales approach around the products.
Fun and family oriented job with many perks.
Boh Specialist (Former Employee), Stamford, CTDecember 18, 2014
A typical day for a boh specialist at Apple consisted of daily counts of inventory, shipping and receiving product, keeping the front of house stocked, bringing out product requests, assist customers to and from vehicles, and assist with sales in the front. I learned how to build lasting relationships with customers that would enter the store.
Management was a great staff of people who each had their unique attributes to aid in growth within the company. My co-workers became a second family to me. The hardest part of the job was the holidays, but it was fun. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work with a great group of people.
Productive and Fun place to work
Specialist (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 16, 2014
Apple's culture is a definite positive in this work environment. From the time you enter the building to punch the clock until you leave you come across people that are friendly and passionate about their work day. I would recommend working here to any one of my friends or family.

About Apple

Apple reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, defined the future of mobile media and computing – Read more