Apple Employee Reviews

A Day at Apple
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CANovember 3, 2017
Days at Apple were often very frustrating with workload being poorly distributed among employees. About 20% of employees were seen working overtime each day, while all others came into the office late, took 2 hour lunches, and left early. Little to no work life balance due to workload. Upper level management was not present, and seemingly unqualified in their role.
Pros
Great benefits, affordable lunches, relaxed schedule
Cons
Unmanageable workload, little to no work/life balance, unqualified upper management
Cool
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZNovember 3, 2017
bad hours at least my department was but still an okay job I was in but definetly gave good hours perfect for someone who doesn't mind sitting in a desk all day.
Nice Place to work
Technology Lead (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CANovember 2, 2017
I love working with this company and client. Work culture is too good and work and personal life balance is very well maintained.
Colleagues are friendly and treats well with everyone. I will recommend others to work here.
At Home Advisor
At Home Advisor (Former Employee) –  Frisco, CO and Woodstock, GANovember 2, 2017
I loved working for this company and they were very good to their employees. I was very fortunate to have worked for such a great corporation. Customer service was the primary focus of this company and they empowered each employee with the skills and ability to provide it. I would love to work for them again if I am ever in a position to do so. I was unable to continue with them due to internet limitations in my area. The best part of the job was the culture and the people.
Pros
people, employee empowerment, incentives, health care, 401k, stock, paid time off
Cons
Apple was a great company to work for id love to do it again
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSNovember 2, 2017
Apple was a great company to work for id love to do it again I didn't work directly for apple though I work for alorica a call center agency contracted by Apple
The Genius Bar
Genius (Senior Technician) (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 2, 2017
The Genius bar is a tough yet rewarding place to work. You often seen people who aren't in the best of moods and you get to turn their day around by providing complete and comprehensive technical support. Some people can be challenging and others no so much but you learn how that average person thinks and you adapt your service skills to different types of people. You are surrounded by some fairly smart people who are always willing to help you out. You must also be there to help out your peers too. The hardest part of the job is working retail hours. You don't have weekends and you are often working until late at night.
Great place to work!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VANovember 2, 2017
Have very much enjoyed my time with this company - great compensation, benefits, and ability to advance. Only drawback is retail hours and schedule requirements.
fun palce to work
Tech Support Start Date (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaNovember 1, 2017
Typical day at work- fast paced after first shift leaves
What I learned- A lot about ipads, ipods, and imacs. My technical skills improved a lot
hardest part- getting a lot of calls on a situation before we have any training on it
most enjoyable part- work from home
you talk to a lot of interesting people
AHA technical support (Current Employee) –  Farmington, CTNovember 1, 2017
You spend most of the time on the phone troubleshooting technical issue to get various apple products back to working as expected while offering world renound customer service.
Great pay and benefits. Not so great Management and Culture
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Cupertino, CANovember 1, 2017
Expectations are very high, job is demanding, hours are long and brutal and the team I supported was extremely difficult and challenging (and I'm being very generous with these descriptors). Because of how Apple is structured (or not structured), I learned early on to build a network and identify who I could reach out to to get my job done. That was an invaluable lesson in not only getting results but in creating a collaborative approach to solutions.
Pros
Comp, benefits, stock, discounts
Cons
High cost of caffe food, removed all "free food, " management direction and support
Can be a Great Place to Wrok
AppleCare Senior Advisor (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CANovember 1, 2017
AppleCare Management often fails to communicate or sends out conflicting messages. The leadership style was very collaborative, but leadership effectiveness was poor. Area Managers and supervisors often communicated ineffectively and had poor knowledge of even basic personnel policy. Worklife balance can be poor at times, especially during product launches. You will write your own quarterly and annual review.
Pros
Pay, Benefits, Discount, Culture
Cons
Poor Leadership at the low and intermediate levels, Work life balance
Management.
Mac Plus (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CANovember 1, 2017
If you didnt handle support the way the manager did, you were considered the bad one of the group. I always had great comments from customers and did support the way I was trained from apple. However since I never did it the way the manager wanted, he constantly harassed me and
Pros
All of their benefits
Cons
Managers
Great
Genius Administrator (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 31, 2017
Apple is an amazing company to work for. Apple hires the best. The culture is wonderful. Management encourages you to be your best. A great place to work.
Pros
Great management
Cons
Work Life
The Best Job ever
Support Coordinator, Agreement Administration (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove, CAOctober 31, 2017
My day at Apple was the best experience ever , I learned quite a lot working for Apple started in sales, moved as a call director , Technical support and Agreement administration. The hardest about the job was winning a computer . the most enjoyable was working with Management and the employees.
Favorite best possible workplace
Maps POI Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 31, 2017
Full of trainning is offered throughout the job
Productive and focused workplace
Good team work
Focused on employee satisfaction
Lots of perks and attractions for employee
Great place to work, but don't expect to get rich
Front End Web Developer (Current Employee) –  Cupertino, CAOctober 30, 2017
The days of RSUs being given out like water are over. It's a nice stable place to work, but there is no where to go. You will get stuck in the same role, with hundreds of people fighting to get every position available. Good luck if you want to move up.
Fun
Specialist/ Business Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 30, 2017
Great place to work, loved my co-workers. Advancement is tough and subject to many things. Love what the company stands for on many fronts. Would definetliy recommend
Constant engagement and fire fighting
MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CAOctober 29, 2017
Initially fun place to work in the department where I was assigned. Lots of new things learned and implemented and some of them industry leading. But as new management came in, cutting edge work was replaced with bare minimum and with those that has PR value to upper management.
Apple
Product Zone Specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 29, 2017
Great place to work for a retail job. However there is a ton of info to learn and you have to deal with a lot! is definatley different then any other retail job you have had but there is so much expected from you. (mostly from the customers) With all that being said the company trains you well, pays you well and treats you well.
Pros
fitness reimbursement
Apple Inc
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 29, 2017
Great benifits. You really don’t need to know technology you just need the drive to be a people person and connect with customers. Open and friendly people.
Pros
Benifits and pay
Cons
Not much room for advance in the retail side of the company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2