Apple Employee Reviews in United States

Found 2,060 reviews matching the search
Awesome workplace experience
Technical Advisor -Chat (Current Employee) –  Cupertino, CA 95014July 5, 2016
Pro: Chat was available 24/7

Con:
You never physically were able to hang out with co workers after work
Teamwork Is the Name of the Game
Expert (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAJuly 2, 2016
Every skill you possess is constantly tested. As you learn what your strengths and areas of opportunity are, you learn how to creatively problem-solve with the resources around you while learning to be a resource yourself.
great
At-Home Advisor (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 2, 2016
Apple was an amazing company to work for. I would recommend to anyone! Once you're in, don't get out!
I would love to work for them again.
productive work place
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLJuly 1, 2016
During my typical workday, I am responsible for overseeing my teams as they progress on various advertising campaigns. I check in and help them with any issues they may be having such as upgrades and new lines. I keep in touch with clients, update them on our progress and make sure they are satisfied with the promotional materials.
Enthusiastic , new learning , like allow to swim in Ocean
System Reliability Engineer (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJune 30, 2016
Over all Company is really good. Work culture , management , colleague , work environment and the very good thing is "You can ask them for new task". Take new responsibility , show them all opportunity and take the opportunity.

Also no inter fair in personal , proper give time enjoy with friends and family.

Overall I will a very friendly , open minded , ready to work , ready to take new challenges.

It really a good company.
Pros
Party Every Friday, free drinks
Cons
Some times get stuck with so forget to lunch and breakfast
Excellent atmosphere, enjoyable work.
Tier 1 iOS Team Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 30, 2016
Management was friendly, but unorganized and micromanaged.
High overturn rate in employees so there were new people to train and instruct every 6 weeks.
Hardest part of the job was having new inexperienced employees being held to the same expectation levels of experienced employees that had been there for years, from day one without a probationary period.
Most enjoyable part of the job was working with the newest up to date electronics on the market.
Pros
Electronic givaways for employees
Cons
Healthcare was not affordable on the income paid.
great company
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Short Hills, NJJune 29, 2016
Apple is a great company but retail hours are not for me. i did not go to school for people to talk to me in a rude manner. It can also be a bit hard to move up from corporate while starting in apple retail.
Pros
perks
Cons
retail hours
Great, energetic workplace
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Trumbull, CTJune 29, 2016
Apple hosts a workplace environment that keeps you excited to go into work. A place where you can be yourself in the way you provide customer service, and create loyal customers. They encourage a self growing environment, with very knowledgeable coworkers incase you have any questions. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the products and updates, since they are released so frequently, everything is always changing.
Pros
Great holiday company gifts
helping old peoples by food serving
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 28, 2016
*Cleaned tables, picked up dishes, carried heavy trays
*Sat customers and took orders, got food and drinks for customers
*Provided great customer service in a busy restaurant
apple
Genius (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 28, 2016
High pace environment, Great place to connect with customer and understand client excellence. Learned how to custom configure an interaction with a customer depending on the situation or options.
alright
Tier 1 Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJune 28, 2016
good hours. training not long enough for whats going on,didnt know i would be working for them until i signed a non disclosure
Pros
great meal times
Cons
unknowing about position
Culturally diverse environmen.
Tutor (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 28, 2016
I tutored different grade levels students from every walk of lives. I learned the different culture of the people, the way they live their life, dealing with each other and the respect they were offering me during my tutoring sessions.
A typical day was meeting the family dog before meeting the student which was also a hardest part of my job, because I do not like to see an unleashed dog, even it might be friendly.
Excellent experience and leadership!
Technical Advisor (Current Employee) –  From homeJune 27, 2016
Rewarding job with excellent benefits in a feel good environment. Training is world class and with top notch leadership and managers!
benefits
Cons
Workplace which nurtures personal and professional growth
Red Zone Specialist (Current Employee) –  Roseville, CAJune 27, 2016
Every shift I am given at least 15 minutes of personal development time to check work email, Apple employee discount store, write in work journal about goals and experiences, etc. Then we have a group meeting on what's going on in the store before we head out to help customers.
Once on the floor it's our job to go through the que and help people find what product is best for them based on what we learn about each individual.
Apple is great at hiring because co-workers are great and so is management.
The hardest part of the job is the hours ranging from 8 am to 10 pm but this is expected of retail.
The most enjoyable part of the job is learning and growing. It's a challenging environment but I'm glad for the challenge in product knowledge and skills in my job because I can see myself growing as an employee and as a person.
Love working here
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 25, 2016
I loved working at Apple as an contract employee! The culture is wonderful and the in-office perks are cool.I would love to stay here longer, but they are no chances to get hired.
productive workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLJune 25, 2016
it was a good steady job, with good pay. and a different experience each and every day you would show up. no room for advancement
One of the top places to be employed
Technical Support Advisor- At Home (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 25, 2016
Excellent Company All Around regarding the training and the moral of the company. Treats employees with respect and understand the value of life and work balance.
The best
Family Room Technician (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 24, 2016
This company will take care of your. There's always opportunity to grow. The culture is just beautiful. We truly do care for one another and the atmosphere is great.
Productive and great place to work
Sourcing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CAJune 23, 2016
Best part of the job was the amazing connections I made with co-workers. Learned alot about what it takes to recruit great talent
Pros
amazing lunches
Great culture
Genius (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 23, 2016
This place has great culture. policy and procedure is the best I have ever seen.

Day to day may be monotonous but the experience and exposure to technology is great.

4.3