Apple

Apple Employer Reviews

localization manager at apple
Localization Project Manager (Former Employee), Cupertino, CADecember 30, 2014
- Managed localization at AppleCare
- Great co-workers to work with
Excellent!
Expert (Former Employee), LynnwoodDecember 30, 2014
Pros: health care great pay flexible hours
Apple is an awesome company for anyone to work at! They focus so much on the employee and customer experience and work hard at maintaining the high level of performance from everyone in the company as well as the culture. As part of Apple, your voice has equal impact as every other team member and feedback is valued. They pay very well and have a lot of awesome benefits!
Sales Support Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Austin, TXDecember 30, 2014
exciting and fun place to work
Educational Sales Rep. Data Entry (Current Employee), austin texasDecember 29, 2014
great company to work for. they are very open to new ideas and work around your schedule
designer , direction and management
maneger (Current Employee), usaDecember 26, 2014
i designed structure for a company as a steel structure and i have been pursue this project as a director and manager for 1.5 years and etc
Productive and Fun Workplace.
ORDER ADMINISTRATION (Former Employee), TexasDecember 25, 2014
Pros: free lunches, desserts, free starbucks coffee and cocoa, on-site cafeteria, benefits
Cons: micro-managed, favoritism, no room for growth in certain dpts
In the department that I was in it was very Micro-Managed. I loved Apple Inc when I first got hired on. I would feel like I was a part of something new and wonderful. However when I was hired with the Order Admin team that changed. It felt stale. Managers would yell at you across the room with no recourse. Sometimes you are able to go to HR to report these individuals other times they automatically seem to side with the managers. It just wasn't the Apple Inc. I enjoyed. I would love to work for Apple Inc again just never for that department.
Great Learning Experience
Specialist (Former Employee), Atlantic City, NJDecember 22, 2014
Pros: people, culture, always learning and growing.
Cons: full-time position(s) not available at the time.
Great environment to hone people skills; work as a team and share in the successes of other team members.
Great work enviorment
Online Fraud Analyst (Former Employee), jacksonville,flDecember 22, 2014
Pros: company lunch
The work atmosphere was great, working with the team by my side was a bonus, being able to assist customers with exemplary service is what I live for. Great place to work.
awesome experience
Visual Leader (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 20, 2014
learned things I will use even after Apple
co-workers were amazing
great benefits
Great work environment
RedZone Specialist, New York City Flagship (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 19, 2014
This is by far the best retail company that I've worked for in all my years of customer service. From the co-workers to the customers.
Jabber chat
AppleCare Advisor (Current Employee), Anderson, SCDecember 18, 2014
Pros: all
Cons: non
Logging in, chatting with co workers, receiving fun chats and messages. Management appraisal and coaching, Self Guided Training, Speaking with customers from all different ethnicicities Hardest part of the job is sometimes know when to end a call or escalate to a superior. The most enjoyable part is the job opportunity itself.
The company focuses on employee development.
Expert (Current Employee), Little Rock, ARDecember 18, 2014
A typical day will mostly consist of helping customers find the best solutions for there personal are business needs. Ive learned about while working at Apple around leadership and feedback. My co-workers love to have fun and help each other whenever possible. The hardest part of my job i guess would be around customers who expect you to give them solutions out or capabilities. I mostly enjoy the companies non sales approach around the products.
Fun and family oriented job with many perks.
Boh Specialist (Former Employee), Stamford, CTDecember 18, 2014
A typical day for a boh specialist at Apple consisted of daily counts of inventory, shipping and receiving product, keeping the front of house stocked, bringing out product requests, assist customers to and from vehicles, and assist with sales in the front. I learned how to build lasting relationships with customers that would enter the store.
Management was a great staff of people who each had their unique attributes to aid in growth within the company. My co-workers became a second family to me. The hardest part of the job was the holidays, but it was fun. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work with a great group of people.
Productive and Fun place to work
Specialist (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 16, 2014
Apple's culture is a definite positive in this work environment. From the time you enter the building to punch the clock until you leave you come across people that are friendly and passionate about their work day. I would recommend working here to any one of my friends or family.
Welcome to your corporate tomb
iTunes Provider Support Advisor (Former Employee), CorporateDecember 15, 2014
Great pay, sometimes bad managers, 0 chance of advancement.
Good Place
Specialist (Current Employee), Denver, CODecember 15, 2014
Great Place to work, place really cares about you. Management is good depending on store. Co-workers are awesome. Can be very busy and demanding
Amazing Culture and Management makes it an ideal place to work
Retail Support II, Senior Associate (Current Employee), Plano, TXDecember 15, 2014
While the job is essentially retail, my role requires me to wear many hats and has allowed me to gain skills that will help me in not just my current role and job but in any career I seek. The management has a very open door policy and allows you say want you want in a positive-intent environment. Co-workers, while young, care about their positions and have fun at the same time.
N/A
EXPERT (Current Employee), Houston, TXDecember 15, 2014
Apple is an amazing company that specializes in creating products that enrich people's lives. The company creates a challenging environment that allows it's employees to do what they do best. Simply put there are plenty of companies that could learn form how Apple values it's people and their customers.
Great scope to work and learning
Oracle DBA, Technology Lead,Infosys (Current Employee), Cupertino, CADecember 14, 2014
Awesome company to work. There is a lots of scope to work/innovate.
looking permanent full time job
Rework Technician (Current Employee), Elk Grove, CADecember 13, 2014
Working as Rework technician testing iPads, and iPhones
Restored, downloaded, and updated applications for iPads and iPhones
Worked on Apple server called Global Service Exchange (GSX) to check the product dispatch information, customer comments, and update the information of products being repaired

About Apple

Apple reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, defined the future of mobile media and computing – Read more