Apple

1.7K reviews

Apple Employee Reviews

Fun place
Apple Care Consultant (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 2, 2015
Pros: hour lunch
Cons: on phone all day
Answering call and walking customers thought various troubleshooting steps to figure out the issue that are currently.
Relaxed yet focused environment
Apple Specialist (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Well known, Great Benefits, Upward movement
Working at Apple is an experience. They cultivate learning and improvement and don't take failure as an option. There's ample room for upward mobility. Everyday is a new experience.
Great Benefits and Pay
MobileMe Advisor (Former Employee), Elk Grove, CAJune 30, 2015
Great work campus. Career benefits and advancement. Educational program support. Stock is great. Great for the economy and community.
Great work environment
Specialist (Former Employee), Burlington MAJune 29, 2015
I help people find solutions for their problems with Apple products. Usually worked in the iPhone area of the store and was Top 10% in selling Apple care to customers.
Very fun place to work
Mac Specialist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 29, 2015
Pros: Fun place to work
Cons: none
This was one the best jobs I have ever had. The typical day at Apple, there was none, each day was very different from the next. I learned so much in such a short amount of time. I learned how to approach customers without seeming pushy. What made the job so enjoyable is that I got to work with other people that where passionate about the same thing I was passionate about, Apple products.
Fun but stressful at times
Technical Product Specialist (Former Employee), Naples, FLJune 28, 2015
Pros: Fun environment, Great co workers
Cons: Stressfull
Identified customers’ technical needs and recommended appropriate products
Instructed customer product training workshops
Diagnosed and executed troubleshooting solutions for customer product issues
Positive and fun work environment
In-house Specialist (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAJune 27, 2015
I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Apple. Co-workers were bright and hard-working and management gave me a lot of opportunities. They let me review resumes and pick a few applicants I thought would fit into the culture. I got to schedule employees weekly, but I also got to help run product launch days and help with the planning of those events...it was neat to see how much thought and energy goes into something of that magnitude. I also helped out our business team, which at that time had one of those highest revenues in the company. I did data entry with them and constantly ran their numbers and helped with presentations. The hardest part of the job was working some weekends and late evenings. The most enjoyable part was the freedom that I got from my supervisors - they really helped me develop as a person and an employee. It was a fantastic opportunity.
Working in transition from CEO philosophies
Inside Account Executive - Fortune 500 (Former Employee), Austin, TXJune 26, 2015
Pros: Great pay and great culture.
Cons: The new culture clashed with the old culture.
I was in a position where the former CEO and new CEO sales philosophies clashed. Both CEO's were fantastic, but had different visions. I was the last to leave from my old team.
Very productive workplace
QA Engineer (Current Employee), Cupertino, CAJune 25, 2015
Apple is a great company to work for! I have a lot of gained skills while working here. It is good but at the time, I need a long term career.
Great Freedom. Amazing People.
Internal Videographer (Former Employee), Santa Monica, CAJune 24, 2015
Pros: Great People. Great Benefits.
Cons: Retail Compensation.
Apple is known for keeping people first and it is for good reason. The people there are incredible and the freedom they have shown me to create new and inspiring stories has been phenomenal.
Great opportunity to learn
Red Zone Specialist/Genius Specialist (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 24, 2015
Pros: Stock options
Cons: Growth potential is limited
I was able to learn a lot while working at Apple inc. My co-workers were great resources who I shared a mutually beneficial relationship with. There are issues with diversity, and growth potential, but overall I had a great experience at Apple.
fun workplace
Genius (Current Employee), Miami, FLJune 23, 2015
Working at Apple is an amazing experience. Everyday is always different in regards to the different customers you meet on a daily basis. I've learned many things but my biggest take aways would have to be patience, time management, and composure. It requires a lot of patience and time management to be able to balance multiple customer appointments at a time while also having to tend to a waiting queue. The hardest part would have to be making sure that every customer walks away satisfied, even if the solution isn't the best thing in the world but the only one that can be given. The most enjoyable is definitely the people that work there and family you build while working there.
Apple store life is amazing
Apple Specialist (Former Employee), Brea, CAJune 23, 2015
Pros: everything
Cons: nothing
First off, everyone here is friendly, I love everyone of them, i still keep in contact with like 50% of them, Management, friendly people you will ever meet, if you forgot your lunch, or need money for lunch, they will offer to take you out. Benefits were amazing, pay was over amazing.
awesome company
T1 tech support (Former Employee), remoteJune 23, 2015
Great people, very good interaction with team leads Fair and fun place to work. Hours can be flexible after training but you must be on time, never late.
Great learning experience
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Queen Creek, AZJune 23, 2015
Provided me with a solid foundation in customer service, and the opportunity to grow in a fast paced environment. Provided great feedback and excellent support to members.
Good Company
FRS (Current Employee), Newport BeachJune 23, 2015
Great environment and fast paced. Able to move up if you work really hard but definitely rewarding. The culture is amazing!
Enjoyable and worthwhile!
Specialist (Former Employee), toledo, ohJune 23, 2015
Working for Apple was a pleasure! The knowledge and skills gained were worthwhile and will be lasting. Apple's business model is phenomenal and concern for employees and constituents wonderful.

If it weren't for family issues, I would not hesitate to continue working for them.

Great Company!!!
Excellent place to work.
AHA Advisor (Former Employee), Sautee-Nacoochee GAJune 19, 2015
I worked as a AHA adviser. We needed a very stable internet connection to perform this job as it was a tech support call center.

Training was excellent, hours were fantastic and I was able to work from home.
Productive, innovative, fun, rewarding and fast-paced environment.
SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Reno, NVJune 19, 2015
I have learned to multitask, engage in all types of customer conversations, develop myself and help in developing my team to the best of all of our capabilities, learned much more than I thought I would about current and upcoming technology, etc.
I like my job
Senior Analyst (Current Employee), Austin, TXJune 18, 2015
There is a lot to do and many projects that keep me going. I like the work environment and my department. There is great responsibility and many of my co-workers are from different parts of the world.
Headquarters