Apple Employee Reviews in United States

Found 2,065 reviews matching the search
A Nice Company to Work, Still A Mega Corp
AppleCare At-Home Senior Advisor Mac+ (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 19, 2016
Working for Apple provided a lot of great benefits like phenomenal health insurance and a great on-site environment, however once you become familiar with the company's business structure it has all of the same problems as any other huge multinational company.

While growth has created a lot of opportunities for advancement, due to a lot of outside recruiting in order to keep up with that growth, it has also diluted the company culture that was such a big part of Apple during Steve's reign as CEO.
Stable basic ordinary work environment
Genius Administrator (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMarch 23, 2016
It isn't bad nor good. The job experience is just par. It can be stressful at times but mostly pretty calm. Customer interactions can be annoying but if your coworkers are good then it is manageable. It is a dangerous job in the sense that it is easy to fall into the complacency trap. It feels like a great culture but you can easily forget to keep developing and striving for greatness.
great work place
Tier 1 IOS Advisor (Current Employee) –  Willingboro, NJApril 19, 2016
Great company, with great benefits, paid training work from home availability.

work day is very busy have the to choose from 4x10 or x8 schedules for months

you learn a lot on a daily basis

Ideal for ppl with older children not smaller kids

there is no hard part to the job you get training
Pros
Great people
Cons
meet metrics, schedule changes every three months
Supportive Work Environment with Great Benefits
Apple Retail Store technical support (Current Employee) –  Boulder, ColoradoMay 18, 2016
Apple is a company that is very inclusive of everyone. They offer all kinds of benefits outside of medical and dental. You work with a very diverse group of people. You are pushed and grow every day you work there.
Pros
Medical, Dental, School assistance, Adoption assistance
Great structured Company
Technical Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJuly 21, 2016
Typical day of my work is to schedule multiple interview while also monitoring day to day schedules (up to 4 - 5 a day). I also send out offer letters and on-board new candidates. I learned how to juggle all these things at once and how to handle work/life balance. Working at Apple as taught me how to use Mac software as well. Management is great! They always made sure to communicate and never point a finger. Just get the problem fixed if it ever raised. My workers are really dependable. Everyone wanted to help and so did I. Hardest part of my could be the last min updates to interview schedules but that was usually day to day so it did not become a problem. The most enjoyable part if when I get to on-board new candidates that I scheduled. It can be so rewarding to know that all your hard work was a life changing to someone.
Pros
Great Culture, great pay
Cons
headcount is very slow process
Fun place to work.
At-Home Advisor (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXMay 25, 2016
It was great working there. I learned a lot about myself here and how to work remotely from other employees. There was an extensive amount of knowledge about apple products that needed to be learned and being able to help someone with their products without physically seeing the problem with a customer's product.
Super exciting place to work at.
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHMarch 9, 2016
Help customers experienced and inexperienced.
Assist customers transitioning from a PC to a Mac.
Navigating the customer through the technology so they can take control of the product.
Help assist with troubleshooting and technical support.
Ensure that a customer leaves satisfied with not only the device but the Apple experience.

Management is super understanding I'm flexible with an open door policy.

Coworkers were fun to work with everybody always learning from each other Great feedback and personal development amongst a great team.
Benefits
Cons
Great friendly environment, not great shift choices
Technical Support Representative, Home Advisor (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAJuly 26, 2016
Work from home, major bonus
Excellent pay
A lot of time off
Bidding for shifts every 3 months is very difficult and good metrics and tenure have no bonus
Not much room for advancement
A lot of amazing company perks through Passport
Great place
Specialist (Current Employee) –  North Bethesda, MDMay 6, 2016
Apple truly lives out its belief that it's people are the most important thing to the company. They take care of you and really take the time to understand career ambitions.
Pros
Snacks and goods constantly provided, Healthy and nurturing environment to learn and grow, Very positive
Cons
Store space is small and so it can smell sometimes
Amazing Culture
Administrative Assistant to the Executive (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 22, 2016
I love Beats by Dr. Dre. What is not to love? The attire was casual, the people in the office made work fun. Everyone I connected with was always willing to help me out. I was able to create databases that the entirety of the company could utilize and benefit from. This job was very rewarding.
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing
Complex is good
Design Engineer (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAMarch 24, 2016
I understand users and determine key aspects of user experience and interaction in all platform context
Drive all aspects of interaction design for a complex product
Design flows and visual experiences that are as user ­friendly as they are beautiful
Creates and maintain a library of interaction patterns and design elements along with icons and logo or other stuff...
Policies and management are difficult
AHA Senior Advisor CPU/iOS (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 24, 2016
Some of their policies when you can not work because their systems are down for maintenance but we get dinged for it adds up after awhile. Management doesn't budge on these and play favorites with employees.
Pros
1 hour lunch, pay, benefits, discounts, swag
Cons
management, policies
assembling of apple phones at night
Manufacturing Assembler (Current Employee) –  Elk Grove, CAMarch 2, 2016
We start our job at 8.30pm and finish it off at 5am. Basically the job is easy as i only screw 2 screws in assembling of a phone and that is it. there are other stations that do other parts in order to get a phone properly assembled. Basically the job is easy but the rules and regulations of Volt Services our recruiting company is very strict.
Eg there is point system for every mistake you do and for not following the rules and regulations properly. so in 6 points you are fired.
Pros
provide low health insurance
Cons
very strict rules and regulations
Great place to stretch my leadership skills
SOLUTIONS CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLMarch 1, 2016
Apple, like its products, are great to work for. I learned a great deal from not only my managers, but from working with our retail partners. Being able to cultivate an idea that could help my business was only held back by our partners willingness to "innovate". But growing within the program is very difficult! Although performance was recognized, it did very little to improve your stock.
The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing a customers face when they open an iPhone for the first time. Or are purchasing an iPad as a present and they are just as excited! Or the moments you know a killer new feature is going to improve someones experience.
Apple
AppleCare Advisor (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove, CAMarch 2, 2016
Apple is a great company to work for. I had the honor of working as an AppleCare Advisor, a 1 year agreement as a Sac State student. Even though my major was not in technology, the company trained me with their products and services to where I was able to provide my customers the right information as needed. Management did well with keeping up with their team as it is a fast paced company with constant changes in the job description.
Pros
Pay, Benefits
The best company I have ever worked for
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLFebruary 27, 2016
I plan on staying with Apple for the long haul. It will have to take something pretty amazing to pull me away from them. Their morals and how they treat their employees is something I have never experienced before. Leadership/management it just amazing and supportive and always there when you need them.
Pros
company incentives, benefits, work/life balance, supportive, co-workers are amazing, family atmosphere and very competitive compensation
Cons
very few hours available
Great people, stressful work environment.
Senior Advisor (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 12, 2016
The benefits are fantastic and management actually cares about the wellbeing of all the advisors. While this may be the best example of a call center, it's still a call center. The pressure to maintain metrics is constantly there and every second of your shift is being recorded, counted, and scrutinized.
Great company to work for with upward mobility
ENTERPRISE AND EDUCATION SUPPORT HELPDESK (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNApril 20, 2016
Great company to work for especially as an at home advisor. Definite feeling of accomplishment just to be hired. Each day brings its own adventures but generally customers are willing to work with you to get the issue they called into fixed.
Pros
work from home
Cons
great company, great pay, fun working environment, not sure what else to say.
Product Design Intern (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJune 13, 2016
A typical day at work starts with checking emails then doing some CAD. Some meetings come into play followed by some hallway discussions. Sometimes I draw pictures on the whiteboards to prove a point. I go home when I get tired.
Customer service
Family Room Specialist (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAFebruary 25, 2016
Motivated professional and proven leader with strong customer service skills and the ability to work effectively within a team environment. Provide hands-on technical support by diagnosing product issues within tight time constraints. Responsible for determining a solution effectively while managing several other customer demands simultaneously. Quickly build trusting relationships with customers through an organized process to guide and advise the issue efficiently.
Pros
Apple great place to work
Cons
Retail hours

4.3