Apple Employee Reviews in United States

Found 2,060 reviews matching the search
AppleCare
Tier 1 Mac+ Advisor (Current Employee) –  Austin TexasJune 23, 2016
Assist customers on all apple products technical
Assist customer on all warranty inquiries
Assist customers on all repair requests
benefits
Cons
work schedule
Fun Place to work... not if you want to move up
Sales Associate/Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Westbury, NYJune 22, 2016
Great people, Great friends, Great vibe. However, if you're looking for personal development, be prepared to kiss some manager butt before anyone even cares enough to help you move up in that company.
The company's culture does not speak to it's mission statement
Red Zone Specialist (Former Employee) –  Northbrook, ILJune 22, 2016
Great part time job for those who have not entered into the work force however the culture and climate is not conducive to those that value structure.
Pros
Free software, some discounts on product
Cons
limited pool of internal hiring for management positions other that store leaders
Great place to find a niche, but big culture shifts.
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 22, 2016
I've had a great time at Apple, I started as a lowly phone agent in 2007, but in 9 years have increased my salary by 4 times and am doing jobs I never thought in 2007 I'd be doing now. Management is great, (keep in mind there are 10k people in this campus, and I've mainly worked in the operations side of things without a degree) albeit times the culture seems to be shifting from the bottom up worship of the past to a top-down middle manager methodology.
Pros
Crazy amenities, upward mobility, stability, work-life balance
Cons
Occasional demanding schedules, Thousands of people as competition for growth within
Contract job
Deployment Technician /Tech (Former Employee) –  Newark, CAJune 21, 2016
I was only there for a couple months for a single project they needed done. Staff and co-workers were nice and helpful. Management didn't see to much as i was working a night shift.
Fun and Exciting
Manager (Former Employee) –  Tripoli, LebanonJune 21, 2016
Working at the Apple Store was my first job, it was the first step towards adulthood. Being a manager had a lot of responsibilities, but it was great at the same time. Training and scheduling employees was the best part of my job, since I love helping and guiding other individuals. Contacting other contractors and countries to keep the business going was exciting, I had the pleasure to communicate with business owners in other countries, that made our shipments and business run smooth. At last the most important thing is customers satisfaction that we received daily.
Expert (Current Employee) –  Simi Valley, CAJune 20, 2016
Great place to work, allows for amazing work life balance, and pay is killer. Benefits are the best. Co workers are super smart and make you feel within family.
Pros
Tuition assistance
Cons
No growth
an amazing adventure
SALES EXPERT (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJune 19, 2016
the apple store is a very happy place the culture is very welcoming and supportive, the customer are happy and the store is full of resources to provide people with solutions
Great company
ASC (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 18, 2016
Apple is a wonderful company to work for with great benefits. The culture is unique in the industry.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Flat company, promotions are few and far between even for the top performers
Great environment
Technician (Family Room Specialist) (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 16, 2016
Appointments daily resolving technical issues.
Management is great!
Tough and great job at the same time.
I learned how to interact with the public and great interactions.
Pros
healthcare, Management
Cons
Boring after a while.
Great Company to work for.
T1 iOS technical Advisor (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 15, 2016
I worked with apple as a technical advisor who assisted customers over the phone with their technical support. While working here, I realized that technical support is not the job for me & I do not like dealing with customers over the phone.

During a full-shift, I deal with over 30 different customers with 30 different problems, which can be really challenging from time to time. The goal is to solve the customer's problem, so as a technical support you must always be on top of everything.

I love the benefits of being an Apple Employee. I would get gifts such as t-shirts, sweaters, water bottles, and so on on a monthly basis. I feel like Apple takes great care of their employees. Oh, best part, I worked from home!

What I did not like was the schedule. Working call center on the pacific cost means that i work between the shifts of 5 am to 8pm. Seems reasonable but, as a college student with a hectic schedule it is hard to make it home on time to work. I also didn't like how I was unable to move onto a different position even though, I exceed in that position.
Pros
Great Benefits, Work from home, great pay
Cons
virtual customer communication, strict work schedule.
Very fun to work for!
At-Home Apple care Advisor (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJune 15, 2016
Loved working for this company. Training was easy and fun to learn! Trainers/Management was super kind and awesome, plus I got to work from home! Cannot love this enough. Just wasn't for me!
Pros
Pay, Breaks, Discounts, Everything
Cons
None!
Excellent
Tier 2 Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 15, 2016
in a building staffed with over 1500 people - a collection of every Apple Product known to man at your fingers tips - continuous training on new products - the typical day was everything but that - Great refreshing and challenging environment all at the same time - I am tier 2 tech support - at an individual i control high call volume with expert resolution rate and all at the same time maintain a great rapport with the client - thousands of calls come thru our department - the hardest part is knowing you can't get to every one in a day - the most enjoyable is the clients responses
Pros
Stability, Pay
Cons
short breaks, pay issue with payroll (some many people in one spot had issues)
Great retail job - hard to move up
Specialist and Family Room Specialist (Former Employee) –  Westerville, OHJune 15, 2016
This job is very fast past and busy on most days, especially the weekends and holidays. The pay could honestly be better for the amount of work you do whether you're a technician or sales person. You do not make commission which is ok in some aspects but they expect you to hit specific sales numbers. The days can be long and you have to deal with sometimes rude and angry customers. The culture however is a ton of fun and the co-workers for the most part were awesome. You get to play with new products and even get some great discounts. The health insurance is amazing as well! It is very hard to move up however because everyone in the company is wanting to move up to higher level sales, technician or manager positions. In three years I never received a promotion but was constantly getting good reviews and taking the most appointments in the store. I would recommend the job as a great fun retail job but not something you would make a living out of.
Fast pace
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 14, 2016
A typical day at apple was very fast.Great training.Friendly people and good atmosphere to work in.Could have better hours,but still can make a sound living
Interesting
Apple Technician (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 14, 2016
Talking, restocking and dealing with costumers either over the phone or in person.
Learned to work and fix Apple technology.
Co-workers helped each other and worked as a team.
Pros
Good benefits, teamwork
Cons
Cut hours constantly
This is a major corporation with a very corporate environment
Sales Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 13, 2016
This company has changed drastically over the last few years. As it has grown quickly, the work environment has become much more corporate. There is a large influx of former Dell management that have joined the team and the work environment is more like Dell (all of the bad stories you have heard over the years). Employees are now seen as disposable.
Benefits
Cons
No work/life balance, inconsistent feedback from management
Incredible place to work with continuos opportunity for growth.
Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sarasota FLJune 13, 2016
A download given by staff, informing team of any changes, community outreach programs, policies and procedures. Call outs fore team successes, and up beat music starts our day.

Greeting customers and asking permission to ask question to find out what their looking for. Communicating in a way the customer is comfortable, sharing information that is pertinent to their needs, and instilling confidence with support from the entire store team.

Time is set aside for Online training keeping us up to date on our equipment and what customers can do with them.

Collaboration with Management and team members on how to improve customer experience.
Pros
Growth is supported and developed according to individual goals and aspirations.
Cons
Retail industry always has a varied schedule from week to week.
Creative and encouraging environment
Solutions Architect - UI Design and Video (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CAJune 13, 2016
Supportive co-workers, creative environment. I got to collaborate with many different department and learned a lot.
great company, great pay, fun working environment, not sure what else to say.
Product Design Intern (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJune 13, 2016
A typical day at work starts with checking emails then doing some CAD. Some meetings come into play followed by some hallway discussions. Sometimes I draw pictures on the whiteboards to prove a point. I go home when I get tired.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3