Apple
1,412 reviews

Apple Employer Reviews

Productive Workplace
iTunes Support Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 23, 2015
Great environment. Great People. Good benefits. Great feedback. Great Stability.
Productive and fun work environment
Overnight Specialist (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: free food, multiple breaks, benefits
Prepare stores visual standards, My peers are the best, giving peer recognition to one another on a day to day basis. Being surrounded by creative talents, One of the hardest parts would be aligning with management with customers, Being able to teach customers how to utilize our products and software in their everyday life
Amazing people
Family Room Specialist (Former Employee), Ridgeland, MSJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: high energy, team atmosphere, always changing
Cons: pay, advancement opportunities.
I love working with unique individuals as peers and Apple is full of them. I also enjoy the mindset and the things that separate themselves from everyone else. I wish they were more clear about positions applied for vs what they interview for. I applied for leadership as I am qualified for such a position. When i was hired I was offered a position we never discussed and took the job for additional income as a part-time job.
Productive and Great work environment
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Sunrise, FloridaJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: peer relationships
Team was great to work with management was always supportive
it was ok
INVENTORY SPECIALIST (Former Employee), new york, nyJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: benefits, friendly specialist, free stuff, work place is wonderful
Cons: confusion with availability, management
it was fun to work there on a day to day basis, the sales specialist are a fun group to work with they are friendly, management and back of house are the areas you need to worry about. other than that good company
Fast paced environment troubleshooting Apple products
AppleCare Sr. Specialist (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: benefits, good pay, paid holidays, friendly management.
Cons: frequent shift changes, including late nights and weekends, at-home advisers have no co-workers to work with.
Apple prides themselves on customer loyalty, quality products and exceptional customer service (including tech support). They have fantastic benefits and adequate pay. They mostly hire very tech savvy people who have a vast background in troubleshooting, customer service, and knowledge of products similar to what Apple sells.

The most challenging part of the job is the constant flood of customers, one after the other (referred to as back-to-back calls) who almost always start the call frustrated and sometimes even irate. Understandably, they're calling us because their very expensive Apple product is malfunctioning in some way, or they've become frustrated trying to get a specific function or feature to work. A huge part of the job is empathizing and wording everything you say in a way that will ensure the customer you not only genuinely care about them and their issue, but also that you are fully competent and committed to fixing their issue.

Another down side to this particular position is working from home. While it may be ideal for some, it proved to not be the best atmosphere for myself. I prefer working closely with others, enjoying an office environment and creating work relationships that help to boost moral.

Some of my favorite things about Apple: the customers absolutely love the Apple products, most customers own several different Apple devices and products and have for years, it's fantastic to work for a company who has built such a loyal and dedicated customer base. I also love working with people in general, whether it be co-workers, managers, or customers. I am extremely people oriented and have worked in some sort of service industry my entire life. This is a great part of Apple, they do everything they can to make work as fun as it can be. They reward and congratulate their employees appropriately, I truly feel appreciated while working for Apple.
Great company
Family Room Specialist (Current Employee), PennsylvanniaJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: great company, great benefits, good discounts, interesting co-workers.
Cons: it's still retain
This overall is a good company. There is not much balance between work and personal life. The discounts and benefits are awesome. You get to meet a lot of interesting co-workers from all backgrounds and customers as well. There is always room for movement in the company with enriching career experiences.
Co-workers are great to work with
Retail Sales - Specialist (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJanuary 15, 2015
Fast pace, stressful and demanding. It was a great job because of the people I worked with.
Intern at apple computers
Intern (Former Employee), InternJanuary 15, 2015
I was lucky enough to be an intern for Apple Computer for two summers in a row within the graphic design department.

I worked closely with their production team.

I would log photos in there cumulus database. This made it easier for photographers to locate certain pictures they might need for an ad they were working on.
Excellent place to work
Technical Analyst (Former Employee), Cupertino, CAJanuary 14, 2015
It was pleasure working here at Apple. Wonderful experience. Got to learn new things.
Great environment
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: great pay, insurance and great team, great accounts and relationships
Great place to work in the SLED space. My day would be a mix of sales calls, setting meetings and doing onsite visit to account to plan projects. I learned how the SLED space works regarding funding and what options school districts have with their MNO funds and using grants to aquire new technology. My management was there on a weekly conference call for the team to help with any issues or needs that may need to be addressed. My co-workers were always helpful and willing to help or answer any questions that I may have had during my time. The hardest part of the job was the lack of funds available to the client and trying how to estabilish a yearly technology budget. I enjoyed being around the client and establishing long term business relationships with them and earning their trust.
A way to give back and take time to help someone else.
Sales Support Specialist (Edu.) (Former Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 13, 2015
An awesome experience helping those in need. A time to help others and to be thankful of everything you have in your life.
One of the Best Companies to Work for in and out of School (Corporate)
Apple Home Based Technical Advisor (Former Employee), Elk Grove, CAJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: good pay, fantastic benefits, great management, encourage constant improvement, fantastic policies, never get tired of the job.
Cons: fast paced training program, not for everyone.
- Fast paced technical environment with great rewards
- Competitive income for students and professionals with future
- Fantastic benefit, great time off, flexible hours
- Cares about your educational progression, great reimbursement system.
- Great company to retire to, stock plan a must.
- Management knows how to talk to people, respectful, helpful. Managers want employees to succeed.
Outstanding experience with customers, co workers and technology.
Specialist (Current Employee), Orland Park, ILJanuary 13, 2015
Working at Apple is more than just a job. Its a learning experience that I'm grateful to be a part.
Lax culture with some issues
SPECIALIST PART-TIME (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: advancement, poor management.
Very open and lax job culture. However very hard to maintain a proper work life balance, as well as move up in the company. Advancement is more so a popularity contest, and raises are minimal at best.
Convenient Place, Lonely at Times
iOS Senior Advisor (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: great benefits, fun people.
Cons: low work-life balance, no social aspect when working from home. monotony.
Keeping it short, this is a great company to work for, but it will take precedence over many things in your life. If you like people and socializing, this is not the place for you (at least the at-home positions).
lot of diversity
Computer Tech (Former Employee), Elk Grove CAJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: you get the opportunity to learn new technologies
Cons: no chance for advancement
A high rate of turn overs with contracts lasting one year, the over time was the hardest just because it was the swing shift.Over all a decent place to work
<3 
Specialist (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 12, 2015
Passionately engages customers by showcasing how products can enrich their lives.
Builds relationships and establishes bonds with every interaction by providing multiple solutions.
Strives to inspire colleagues/peers to create, learn, share and question; encourages open dialogue.
Consistently seeks opportunities to assist every department in the Apple store in an effort to better ones knowledge base and personal development.
Involved with multiple aspects of the business including, but not limited to, Sales, Workshops and Visual merchandising.
Apple
Red Zone Sales Specialist (Former Employee), BirminghamJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: great reputation and great products
Cons: scheduling and pay
I worked as a Red Zone Specialist where we sold Apple products to walk in customers. I also helped customers who had technical issues with their device.
Apple: An Exciting and Rewarding Place to Work
Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Franklin, TNJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: a dynamic, exciting workplace with great team-oriented cooperation/development
Cons: challenging retail-oriented schedule
Apple provides a very exciting, fast-paced work environment with an excellent team-oriented dynamic that is focused on personal/professional growth. While this is an extremely demanding job on all fronts, Management is very supportive and understanding.

A typical work day is generally very intense, with a non-stop sense of busyness to accommodate the high level of traffic that salespeople are expected to interact with. I particularly enjoy this, as the entire sales process is very engaging and customer-needs-focused.

While unlike any type of retail store, the job does require employees to be extremely flexible and adapt to changing store needs and scheduling.

I have learned a great amount in the three years I have been with Apple - especially in regard to successful sales interactions, of which I am one of the top-performing salespeople in my class in terms of sales report standings. Developing a comprehensive solution to meet the needs of our customers is an exceptionally satisfying and fulfilling part of the job.

About Apple

Apple reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, defined the future of mobile media and computing – Read more