Apple

1.8K reviews

Apple Employee Reviews

Swim at the deep end
Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Elk Grove, CAJuly 21, 2015
You're expected to take chances and innovate with simplicity. A fun workplace that supports work/life balance. Big company perks ingrained with a start up culture.
Great people, little pay
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 17, 2015
Great working environment. Managers were really great to get along with. Little opportunity for advancement and little pay. Work hard but not many incentives.
Amazing Coworkers
Business Specialist (Current Employee), CTJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Great benefits
Great benefits
Amazing skill sets
Open feedback environment

Constantly changing atmosphere

Business to business sales organization and training has vast room for improvement.
It's a pretty good place
WW Apple Online Store Infrastructure (Current Employee), Austin, TXJuly 15, 2015
to work! I can honestly say I enjoy going to work every day, my team and audience are friendly and professional and we all like to have a good time which helps the hard work more palatable.
Good environment
Data Analyst (Current Employee), Cupertino, CAJuly 15, 2015
Let you do your job at your own pace. Things are always changing, so keeping you on your toes. Co-workers are welcoming and friendly always willing to help when there's questions.
Great Place
Specialist (Former Employee), Mclean VAJuly 15, 2015
Great place to work with even better people. Never a dull moment they allow you to be yourself and just enjoy interacting with people.
PhD in Life Lessons
FAMILY ROOM SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 15, 2015
Being able to come to work and experience a family oriented team allowed me to better care for and have compassion for those we served. I enjoyed being able to see lives of those around me change.
Fun company to work at
Senior Account Executive CA (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 14, 2015
Pros: Great product, product backed up my word on what I said, great back-up support team
Cons: Just a number as employee, too many employees not trained properly
Worked in both Sacramento and Austin, Texas corporate office, and was a great experience in working with a large Public company. Wonderful product, and was proud of who I worked for, and what I did.
Fun and productive place to work
Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Greenwich, CTJuly 14, 2015
Enjoyed my time working at Apple but felt that the work wasn't as challenging as it used to be after being there for five years.
Fun
Retail Specialist/Technician/administrator (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 12, 2015
very relaxed environment sometimes
you have the opportunity to network with a lot of people
great benefits
great pay
some room for growth
Great place to learn and work.
SR Linux Lead (Current Employee), Maiden,NCJuly 12, 2015
It's great place to work. Co-workers are supportive. I learned to be work as Managerial responsibilities. Great Exposure to IBM & HP hardware. Building Servers from Scratch. Hardest pat of job is dealing lot of phone calls on 24/7 support every day. Enjoyable part is working with lot of onsite vendors everyday.
Excellent benefits ,work from home available
iOS advisor (Current Employee), AT home advisorJuly 12, 2015
Pros: Benefits, discounts on Apple products
Cons: Extreme metrics expectations, alot of micro management/coaching
Working from home has its perks , like no commute. But there is a flip side,you are always in the same environment, there is a disconnection between you and your co workers, this can cause the position to be more stressful than it is to start with.
great
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), North Lauderdale, FLJuly 12, 2015
a typical day at apple was to provide great customer service
sales
surveys
transactions
work was fast and fun
Production/Assembly Worker (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJuly 11, 2015
Pros: great work schedule
Cons: temporary so no job stability
A typical day would be fast , fun and plenty of production line. I enjoyed most, production line because it gave me a feeling of satisfaction because it was the finishing touch. Co-workers where great and funny. Management like to see you always put your best foot forward.
Great company to work for!
Genius (Current Employee), Little Rock, ARJuly 9, 2015
Apple Inc, One of the best companies I have ever worked for. Its a very diverse and fun place to work. The most enjoyable part about the job, is meeting new people everyday.
Material Handler (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAJuly 9, 2015
A typical day at work is usually busy, I've learned alot about apple products. Management was okay but could of been better, co-workers were nice for most of the part. Hardest part of the job is trying to stay busy when it's a slow day.
Great company.
Sales Program Specialist, Marketing (Former Employee), Boston, MAJuly 9, 2015
Pros: Fun, intelligent coworkers. Stimulating environment.
Cons: Tough times prior to Steve Job's return to fix the sales and marketing.
I was there as Steve Jobs was coming back and we had some management issues after the layoffs preceding. Too many products, etc. Steve fixed all of that but I had already left.
Mostly great
AppleCare Partner Relations Advisor (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 9, 2015
Apple is a great company to work for, depending on what you are looking for in a job. The pay and benefits were amazing, the people were very nice, and it was a relaxed environment. However, receiving any type of recognition for your work is difficult.
A company that cares about its employees
Apple At Home Advisor, Security Advisor, Tier 1 (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 7, 2015
Pros: Worked from home, still felt like part of the company.
Cons: For me? none.
Not much that I can say, due to Non-Disclosure Agreements signed, but I can say this:

Working for Apple was the best professional experience of my life. They teach you without treating you like an idiot, they are open to any and all suggestions, the employees were generally pretty awesome and the management that I worked under genuinely wanted to see their employees do well.

The company, as a whole, cares deeply about the health and well being of its employees.
Retail is still retail
Creative, Mentor (Current Employee), Santa Clara, CAJuly 7, 2015
Apple Retail is still retail. There's no way around it. Each store is rife with petty politics and conflict as managers vie for their domain. It often internally loses the culture that Apple strives so hard to create.
Headquarters