Apple
1,604 reviews

Apple Employee Reviews

Good and bad
Sales Support (Former Employee), Austin, TXMay 4, 2015
Pros: Worked from home
Cons: Low pay
It depends what dept. you are in. Within our department there was no advancement possible.

Overtime pay was good but you had to work overtime to get a decent salary.

Our department was micro managed because we were home based.
Functional Consultant
SAP CRM Functional Consultant (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CAMay 4, 2015
• Involved in Design and Development of various functionalities of Apple B2B store.
• Created a new business transactions and did customization and configuration of new sales business transactions called Proposal, saved cart and recommended system.
• Developed a new functionality called Personalization and Bundle Personalization for Apple products and developed.
• Involved in configurations and customizations to achieve the Personalization and Bundle personalization functionalities to sales transactions.
• Involved in downloading the new sales organizations download from ECC to CRM and created workflows related to new Sales organizations, download activities for newly created plants to CRM.
Work From Home
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 2, 2015
Pros: work from home; ok pay
Cons: unqualified management; no job security
this job was awesome through out training and with my first manager...yes i said my first manager...while working here i had the great opp to work from home but, by the time i made it to my third manager my stats suffered...my old manager would ask me personal questions during our 1on1 meetings instead of speaking on how my stats could improve...she came from a diff company of 12 years in a diff field but somehow she was qualified to manage 15 people...kinda hard to learn from a manager that knows nothing about the way the company operates..
Apple is a great place to work
AOS Payment Specialist (Current Employee), Round Rock, TXMay 2, 2015
Pros: Good Team Environment the managers are great.
Cons: Low pay, weekend work
Apple is a good place to work. There is a lot of team work and generally a fun place to be. The compensation needs to be higher it i rated as about 28% below average alarm.
productive and fun environment.
Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Germantown, TNMay 1, 2015
Fast paced environment, must be up to date with Apple's technologies and news. great place to learn about your Apple products.
Great company with tons of benefits
Specialist (Former Employee), Portland, MEMay 1, 2015
Great place to work the environment was always friendly and helpful. Apple also pushes career advancement. I enjoyed working for this company very much and will miss working there
The world's number one brand, and works like it
RETAIL SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Washington, DCApril 30, 2015
Pros: Helpful and supportive co-workers. Enjoyable experiences. Great employee benefits. Continuous, much needed breaks.
A typical day at the Apple Store isn't typical at all. There's something new to encounter everyday there. New challenges, new experiences, it never gets old or monotonous. Learning there was a huge part of working for me, given that this was my first ever retail job. Therefore dealing with customers everyday and learning there personal needs and then trying to meet them was quite the challenge but yet enjoyable. And you could always count on your co-workers and store leaders to help you whenever you needed it.
Good company overall
(HBA) iOS Senior Advisor (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 30, 2015
Pros: Performance incentives and recognition
Cons: Minimal opportunities for advancement as a home based advisor
Overall, Apple is one of the best companies I have ever worked for.
The best part of my job was knowing at the end of the day I was able to assist someone in resolving their technical issues. I enjoyed the fact that I was entrusted to complete the tasks assigned to me with little to no supervision.

The hardest part of my job was not being able to have the camaraderie that comes from working with others day to day. Also, not being at an actual work site only allows management to know you based mostly on productivity and not work ethic.
Apple Campus Rep at Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara
Campus Rep (Former Employee), Mexico, MOApril 30, 2015
Cons: No
I learned how to be a good lecturer, and my mind has change because as an Apple Campus Rep, we had to know about Apps for education and we tried to improve "education" in our school and then, in Mexico city by teaching, workshops, demos and being a lecturer.

Because of this job, i decided to get my degree by thesis. My thesis was about a new App, designed to chindren in elementary school.

My work: Editorial design, animation, graphic design.
My thesis score was the highest in class.
fun workplace
Technician (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAApril 29, 2015
I enjoyed working there, and would go back if offered the oppurtunity. I got to meet and interact with friendly people . I learned a lot and improved in my work.
Fun place
Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Ann Arbor, MIApril 29, 2015
Learn a lot, awesome company to work for. Management is awesome. Make a lot of friends with all of the co workers, plus, you get great benefits.
fast paced environment
not disclosed (Current Employee), Cupertino, CAApril 27, 2015
-Some of the best people I have ever worked with
-self managing roles
-disengaged management
- not a lot of room for advancement. often confined to particular areas
Fun place to work
Fraud Prevention Analist (Current Employee), Austin , TXApril 27, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches
Cons: Getting wait
The Day start with a nice walk to the awosome cafeteira to have my favorite "Biscuits and Grave";after that fun starts by resolving issues regarding the customer orders placed online with the help of the awosome team and management. The hardest part of this job is the enjoyable part try to find reason not to like this job.
Apple
Specialist (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 26, 2015
Pros: Great Perks, Learn a lot of techy material
Cons: No weekends off
Great job to have in college. You learn a lot of material that is very useful and this company is great to have on your resume.
The Store is a great learning environment
Service Specialist (Current Employee), Bridgewater, NJApril 25, 2015
Pros: Great Environment
Cons: Sometimes, support from management is questionable
The store is a great place to gain experience with customer service as well as learning a great deal about a technology environment. My schedule as a student was worked with well in the store and I have a very open relationship with my managers and fellow coworkers
A great place to grow your career
Manager, Engineering Operations (Current Employee), Cupertino, CAApril 24, 2015
Pros: Lots of compensation -- both monetary and services for employees
Cons: Work Life Balance is heavy on the Work side, levels out accordingly with years of service and experience.
If you are lucky to even land an interview, you will be amazed by the caliber of people you will be talking to.
The working environment is fast paced beyond Silicon Valley standards. But it something that requires some adjustments if the ideal candidate have worked elsewhere in technology in the bay area.
There are no shortages of opportunity to learn and to grow within Apple. You just have to know what you want and clearly demonstrate commitment and desire to achieve superior performance.
There was never a dull moment
Genius Bar- Family room specialist (Former Employee), 767 Fifth AvenueApril 23, 2015
Apple Fifth Avenue is a 24 hour store, opened every single day a year. one of the highlights of working in the center of the city was meeting and greeting customers from all around the world on a daily basis.

From the beginning of your shift to the end, you left knowing that not only were you able to enrich lives but you got to connect and empathize on a professional level by ensuring the product that originally came in for an issue will be either fixed or replaced the same day its brought in to the Genius bar.
Working At Apple
Specialist (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAApril 23, 2015
Pros: Benefits, discounts, looks amazing on the resume, transferable skills
Cons: on your feet all day, debatable work/life balance, hard to get off time
I appreciate the management at my store and the company as a whole because they are invested into me as an individual. I love that the employer make sure that you have the tools for personal growth as well as professional. My co-workers are easy to get along with, and they help to make the environment less tense. The hardest part of my job is time management and remaining collected under situations that call for extreme critical thinking, but with the support of my peers and the management team, it's easier to conquer. The most enjoyable part of the job is building relationships with
Specialist (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALApril 23, 2015
There is no such thing as a typical day at apple. There is always something new and something changing. I learned how to adapt to the change at Apple. Either the people changed or policies changed and you have to learn how to adapt to both. I learned how to interact with different people from different back ground, how to interact with difficult customers in different situations, and I learned how to probe to find out information to assist customers and how to position the right solution for the customers. Most importantly I learned more about myself in 6 years than I've probably learned my whole life. My co-wokers were always there to assist me in any way possible in or out of work. The hardest part of the job was walking out on the last day. The most enjoyable part was the people. Internal And external
The people I work with are great
Part time Specialist (Current Employee), Reno, NVApril 23, 2015
Pros: the people I work with, the discount
Cons: the instability of having a normal schedule.
I've learned the most about myself from this job. Not only a great experience, but working retail has really opened my eyes to the nuances of working with the public. Empathy, listening, and compassion are skills I use every day to help customers either solve issues or find the product they're looking for.

About Apple

Apple reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, defined the future of mobile media and computing – Read more

Apple Salaries