Apple Employee Reviews in United States

Found 2,062 reviews matching the search
Creative and encouraging environment
Solutions Architect - UI Design and Video (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CAJune 13, 2016
Supportive co-workers, creative environment. I got to collaborate with many different department and learned a lot.
great company, great pay, fun working environment, not sure what else to say.
Product Design Intern (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJune 13, 2016
A typical day at work starts with checking emails then doing some CAD. Some meetings come into play followed by some hallway discussions. Sometimes I draw pictures on the whiteboards to prove a point. I go home when I get tired.
Meh
Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 10, 2016
They underpay because they can and their structure is so conservative that employee input is pointless. I loved the people I worked with just not the leadership.
Working from home
At-Home Advisor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 10, 2016
-Working from home from an iMac provided by Apple.
-Troubleshooting apple products.
-Dealing with people from all walks of life.
Pros
Working from home.
Cons
Working from home.
A place where people work, create things and get money for it.
Website Manager (Current Employee) –  Cupertino, CAJune 9, 2016
You're kidding if you think I'm gonna have my name attached to anything I say about my company.

A typical day at work involves me waking up, walking the dogs, showering and then going to the office.

While at the office, I participate in many meetings and collaborative sessions.

Sometimes, I am at my desk. But other times, I am in a meeting room.

There is a cafeteria across the street. The food is ok. They raised the prices of salads a couple of times this past year.
Exciting, and fast paced work place
Red Zone Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 9, 2016
Working at the Apple Store is not for the faint of heart. Those who choose to work there will without doubt enjoy how upbeat, and fast paced the environment is. On a regular basis you will face both excited customers, as well as deal with all sorts of adversity from distraught customers who aren't happy about having to pay to repair their phone. Working at the Apple store taught me more than I could have ever hoped for. I now know how to make a customer extremely excited about a product they wanted to walk out with, as well as calm down those who come in less than upbeat.
Fun Place to work
Corporate At-Home Technical Advisor (Current Employee) –  Manteca, CAJune 9, 2016
Apple is a extremely fun place to work. The pay is great and the environment is extremely friendly. I would recommend Apple inc. to anyone!
Pros
Pay, Benefits, Culture
Great Company
Expert (Current Employee) –  Huntington, NYJune 9, 2016
Great company to work for. Movement can be challenging at times. Great co workers. Great people. I do believe they can do more to better compensate employees.
Pros
Stocks
Cons
Salary
Great company to work for
Mac Expert (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 8, 2016
Apple is an awesome company to work for. I really liked being able to help people succeed using Apple technology. Apple places a high proiority on its customers and employees.
Lots of politics
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLJune 8, 2016
Seems like hard work doesn't get you very far. Kissing up is what does. The company has great benefits and I hear other markets other than South Fl are much better. They rather hire external managers than develop from within, which is a shame for a company like Apple.
benefits
It was ok
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLJune 8, 2016
not enough hours, being over worked. im a team player,but i wasnt called out for accomplishments, which made me question the company
The greatest workplace ever!
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 8, 2016
I worked at Apple Computer Distribution Center in Charlotte, NC. It was the greatest experience of my whole life!!!!! There were approximately 60 people working in a brand new building. The beginning of every day started with greeting the other employees. We were like one big family! I loved my work in Accounts Payable. I had my own cubicle, which was quite spacious. Of course, we all had top of the line computers and, if there was ever a problem, technical support was just a hop, skip and a jump away! We had a lot of meetings and PARTIES!!!! The company was always giving us apparel and other items from the company store. Christmas was extra special at Apple! We always had a company party where everyone received a gift and, also, there was a drawing for the big prize! Then, each individual department had a party and each manager had his/her own party! It seemed like it was never-ending. On my last day of work before Christmas one year, the HR manager brought me a whole Honey Baked Ham to take home!!! That was exciting!!! But, the best part of all was they never ceased telling you what a great job you were doing and thanked you profusely!!! What more can I say?!
Pros
Great work environment, lots of freebies, happiness abounded
Cons
There were no cons! Even when we were asked to work overtime at the end of the month, we were happy to stay and help in anyway we could!
Great Benefits
Manager (Current Employee) –  Towson, MDJune 8, 2016
Great Benefits and team. The people you work with on a day to day basis are talented and amazing. The vision of this business is blurry.
Change is so important in business. Apple Retail just not sure who they are. But as long as you do, you will be successful.
Pros
Benefits, People and Pace. You will learn so much
Cons
Higher Leadership is not connected to Store level leaders..BLURRY
Apple
ITunes Advisor (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJune 7, 2016
Apple was an interesting job as I got to work with new products and learn about the apple system. A usual day consisted of me handling a ton of phone calls to help customers through the issues they'd run into.
Great
Custom Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 7, 2016
Working for Apple is clearly a way to go, awesome benefits and career development, and progression, could be really challenging.
Benefits
Cons
Politics
Great place
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALJune 6, 2016
This was a great company provided excellent healthcare to the community

Great Management

Learned a lot about medications and office assistant duties
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 5, 2016
Amazing lace to work and plenty of room for advancement as long as you are patient. People are nice and management tries to help as best as they can.
Pros
Amazing part-time benefits
Cons
The time it takes to move up
Great Company Culture With A+ Management
At Home Care Advisor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 4, 2016
This is great job for anyone wanting to work at home and who loves technology and Apple products. You log onto the equipment they provide you and simply help customers with any questions or concerns they have about Apple products. The management is very good, the employees are fun to work with and any challenges with tech issues you aren't familiar with are answered pretty quickly and with kindness. The most difficult part of the job is when Apple comes out with new products and they do launches. The hours are long and at times can seem exhausting but they really make an effort to give you as the employee as much support as you need to assist your clients.
Pros
Fantastic training, good work environment, fun staff
Cons
Can be rough during peak launches with long hours
Great environment
Team Manager Apprentice / Technical Adviser (Current Employee) –  virtual officeJune 4, 2016
Resolved customer issues with Apple hardware and software. Transitioned from iOS support, to CPU support, to the Social Response team, which is responsible for maintaining AppleCare's Twitter accounts.
• Excelled as iOS, CPU, and Social Response adviser, earning 2015 AppleCare Excellence Award—96.77% customer satisfaction rate.
• Facilitated two separate 21-day mentor rotations, overseeing six new teams of 15-20 advisers each
• Earned Team Manager Apprenticeship based on consistently scoring above 90% customer satisfaction as a technical adviser.
I learned a lot about trouble-shooting my Apple iOS products
Served as Apple At-Home Advisor (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CAJune 2, 2016
• I learned a lot about trouble-shooting my Apple iOS product

• The hardest aspect was working from home, I prefer working around other people

• Encounters with coworkers were all virtual

4.3