Apple
1,649 reviews

Apple Employee Reviews

Past Faced
Recruiting Coordinating Lead (Current Employee), Cupertino, CAMay 12, 2015
Pros: Flexible, work from home
Cons: long hours
Apple was a fun company to work for. Working long days and weekends are a typical Apple Employee. You try to have a work life balance but that is really up to you or work will take over. Company events are always fun!
Specialist (Current Employee), orlando, flMay 12, 2015
Passionately engages customers by showcasing how products can enrich their lives; with focus on their needs.
Builds relationships and establishes bonds with every interaction by providing multiple solutions.
Strives to inspire both customers and peers to create, learn, share and question; encourages open dialogue and feedback.
Consistently seeks opportunities to assist every department within the store in an effort to better one's knowledge base and personal development.
Involved with multiple aspects of the business including sales, workshops and visual merchandising.
Quiet place to work
Apple Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Austin, TXMay 12, 2015
Pros: hours
Cons: Worked weekends
It is a very quiet place to work. Not any talking allowed and everyone is basically looking at a computer all day. You get 2 15 min breaks, and 1 45 min lunch.
Fun place to work
Electrical Engineering Intern (Current Employee), Cupertino, CAMay 12, 2015
Pros: Flow of work
Cons: Pressure
Work culture is different and enjoyable but bit of pressure too...
Lots of benefits. Learned a lot from my internship.
Manager was cool and guided me a lot for proper outcome.
My team is awesome.
Productive, Business oriented environment.
Apple Online Store Senior Support Advisor (Current Employee), Austin, TXMay 12, 2015
Pros: Apprecation
Cons: Quarterly schedule changes
On a daily basics I received approximately 50 escalated calls I took ownership of and resolved.

I learned how to be a team player, how to train new hires, and enabling me with the tools to become more innovative in creating solutions for the company. These ideas were implemented within the company ensuring efficiency and increasing the companies revenue.

I enjoyed working with a team and made both professional and personal friendships with my co-workers.

The hardest part of my job was adjusting with quarterly schedule changes while attending college.

The most enjoyable part of my job was the appreciation of our hand work and dedication the company. We were rewarded with free lunches, team off-site events, and discounted products.
Great Benefits, Flat Salaries & no vertical opportunities
Account Executive- K-12 Education Sales (Current Employee), Austin, TXMay 11, 2015
Pros: Benefits-Cafe Mac-Gym & Wellness Center
Cons: The Silo Effect
The benefits are 5-star, but annual raises do not come close to cost of living. You are hired for the position and are expected to do that role, as they do not promote from within. HR has said "you need to leave the company to come back to a better role". Site/Segment leadership (Education) is so badly blinded by reports & metrics, they cannot see the moral or the needs/request/expectations of the – more... customer slipping away. Typical day starts with review of call stat that are expected to build pipeline, based on marketing plays that are targeted to the wrong audience. A good amount of time is spent taking care of activities that support teams should have handled, but instead push the responsibility to others by responding to e-mails "We are not customer facing".
The hardest part of the job is working for management that won't provide feedback to director/VP levels in fear of standing out. The best part of the job is the time I actually get the opportunity visit with customers and see the impact our products have on people's lives. – less
Excellent place to work
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Fairfax, VAMay 11, 2015
Very good working environment , working as a team and the goals were largely met. Adequate pay and benefits And updated equipment and systems running smoothly .
Work hard and not get compensated
Consultant through TekSystems (Current Employee), Newark, CAMay 8, 2015
Pros: Quick on background checks
Cons: This company does not pay over time to project managers making over a certain amount
My experience with this company is that the do not maintain high integrity relationships with their vendors. It was evident when I worked over time (in order to get the project done) and was informed that I was classified as exempt (no over time). It's interesting how other staffing companies can classify the same type of position as non-exempt yet this company believes that project managers are compensated – more... enough on an hourly basis so they pay straight hours instead of time and a half even though the vendor has approved over time payment.
Agensys contract is written in language that makes this unclear until you find yourself in an awkward situation about collecting over time. I ended up quitting in order to not give this organization further commission on any of my earnings provided to their vendor. – less
Great work environment
Help desk Analyst (Former Employee), Elk Grove, CAMay 8, 2015
Great workplace,Apple cares about the employee and provides the best tools for the employees to succeed.A great company overall.
Productive place to work fun to learn about the technology
Tier 2 Analyst (Former Employee), las cruces new mexicoMay 8, 2015
I learned so much about technology and about customer service
it was a fantastic experience.
Management was supportive and always helped when you needed
Best Company in the world to work for!
Manager (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 7, 2015
Pros: Everything!
Cons: Long days, Especially as a Manager
The caring and culture of an Apple store is like no other on Earth. The Pay is excellent, benefits a great and the amount of money the company spends on training their team doesn't go unnoticed. You are surrounded with extremely brilliant and passionate people.
Wonderful people and management structure
Phone and Chat advisor - at home (Current Employee), Columbus, OHMay 7, 2015
Pros: Culture
Cons: Scheduling
This company...there's nothing bad to say. Your job duties are clearly outlined, the management support, motivation, and advancement coaching are THE BEST, and everyone is positive and supportive. It is the best company I've ever worked for, by far.
Fast learning environment
AOS Senior Customer Service Support (Current Employee), Austin, TXMay 7, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Metrics
Working at Apple is a great experience. exceptional customer service and a great atmosphere. I enjoyed all the challenges and the new things I learned regarding procedure and constant change.

I enjoy working with my coworkers and my manager. The hardest part of the job was the schedule during winter time since there is a 4 hour difference between the US and Brazil. I had to be at work at 5 am central time. Still worth it!
Dont give in to the hype
Apple Technician (Current Employee), Garden City, NYMay 5, 2015
Pros: Great benifits for retail
Cons: worklife balance is off, and under paid for what we do
work long hours, and they require too much open availability. It lacks a balance with your personal life. Its also hard to advance through out the company. They give you alot of false promises.
Great place to work with passionate people.
Genius (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMay 5, 2015
Pros: Benefits, People, Pay
Cons: High Stress
Apple is a company like no other and creates a working environment that rivals its products. If you like working with a talented, diverse, and supportive team, then you will love working in Apple Retail.
Great Place to Work
Genius Administrator (Current Employee), Staten Island, NYMay 5, 2015
A typical day at Apple is constantly busy. Always able to learn something new, meet new people, and try new things. The management team is understanding & will work with you on schedule/availability. The most enjoyable part of the job is co-workers feel like family.
Good and bad
Sales Support (Former Employee), Austin, TXMay 4, 2015
Pros: Worked from home
Cons: Low pay
It depends what dept. you are in. Within our department there was no advancement possible.

Overtime pay was good but you had to work overtime to get a decent salary.

Our department was micro managed because we were home based.
Functional Consultant
SAP CRM Functional Consultant (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CAMay 4, 2015
• Involved in Design and Development of various functionalities of Apple B2B store.
• Created a new business transactions and did customization and configuration of new sales business transactions called Proposal, saved cart and recommended system.
• Developed a new functionality called Personalization and Bundle Personalization for Apple products and developed.
• Involved in configurations and customizations to achieve the Personalization and Bundle personalization functionalities to sales transactions.
• Involved in downloading the new sales organizations download from ECC to CRM and created workflows related to new Sales organizations, download activities for newly created plants to CRM.
Work From Home
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 2, 2015
Pros: work from home; ok pay
Cons: unqualified management; no job security
this job was awesome through out training and with my first manager...yes i said my first manager...while working here i had the great opp to work from home but, by the time i made it to my third manager my stats suffered...my old manager would ask me personal questions during our 1on1 meetings instead of speaking on how my stats could improve...she came from a diff company of 12 years in a diff field but somehow she was qualified to manage 15 people...kinda hard to learn from a manager that knows nothing about the way the company operates..
Apple is a great place to work
AOS Payment Specialist (Current Employee), Round Rock, TXMay 2, 2015
Pros: Good Team Environment the managers are great.
Cons: Low pay, weekend work
Apple is a good place to work. There is a lot of team work and generally a fun place to be. The compensation needs to be higher it i rated as about 28% below average alarm.

About Apple

Apple reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, defined the future of mobile media and computing – Read more

Apple Salaries