Apple Employee Reviews

Found 1,760 reviews matching the search
Extremely refined culture.
Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LADecember 14, 2015
While Apple is absolutely an amazing company to work for the culture can easily suck your soul dry. The expectation of being an individual is so demanding that every person has almost the same high stung personality.

The company from a corporate perspective is on to truly admire. They really do take care of their people. From an in store ground level, work life balance is not always respected and becomes tiresome.
Pros
The benefits that are offered.
Cons
Work/Life Balance is not in check
Amazing company
SALES SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Ridgeland, MSDecember 9, 2015
I loved everything about this company! The people, the environment, management and all were just simply amazing. oh and the benefits were unmatchable.
Xerox was a somewhat professional work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 9, 2015
Xerox Apple was some what of a "hire anybody" type of environment. The actual working place was very professional and highly advanced with the latest Apple technology, however the certain employees/ managers were completely unprofessional. A lot of "non business like", for lack of better words, actions and lee ways took place. Overall i loved the experience because it was new and i loved learning about the product and being able to help customers resolve an issue with resources i learned to navigate.
Awesome
iOS Adviser (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GADecember 8, 2015
A typical day is usually very fast paced environment. Before working for apple I only knew the minium about my apple device. Now that I work for the company I know the ends & outs of each product. I love all my coworkers & management. There really isn't any hard tasks at apple. I love that fact that i can help others, I enjoy the feeling I get when I resolve a customers issue.
productive
Tier 2 Technical Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 8, 2015
I missed one day for a medical reason and I came back to work the next day and was let go . I also had to wait 3 months before I received my last check
Innovative
Technical Support Advisor (AHA) (Former Employee) –  Austin TXDecember 7, 2015
Working with Apple was a major privilege it helped me to gain a piece of myself back i believed to be lost at the time. Apple is awesome
awesome company to work for
Technical Advisor (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 7, 2015
Great culture and great company
-troubleshooting computers tables phones anything that has an operating system
-the only challenge is working from home. Seeing and talking to your co-workers is something you will miss. Building those relationships.
Cons
working from home can be hard because there is know one to talk to.
Great place to work.
Backup Team Manager (Apprentice) (Current Employee) –  Chambersburg, PADecember 7, 2015
It's honestly an amazing company with excellent benefits. Everyone is every approachable and receptive to new ideas. It's a collaborative environment that demands dedication and responsibility.
Pros
Flexibility. Networking potential.
Cons
Very competitive. Hundreds of advisors going for the same positions.
Apple review
At-Home Advisor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 7, 2015
Fantastic company however working in the At-home world had limitations to advancement and hours available for employment.

Excellent benefit packages/options!
Pros
Work at home
Cons
At-home department is relatively new and experimental still with limited advancement opportunities
Great Employer
At-Home Advisor (Current Employee) –  HomeDecember 6, 2015
I hold Apple to the highest respect. The work culture is fantastic. Compensation is next to none, and the benefits are highly regarded. The only issue I have with Apple is the inability to choose a schedule that supports a healthy outside of work life. Employees must bid on schedules, which are split into three large groups. Metrics do play a huge role in getting the schedule you want, but if you are not in the first group to bid on schedules, it does not matter how good of an employee you are, just how lucky you are. Because of this, working one weekend day and shifts that allow you to never see people are a possibility. With a work at home position, I do not suggest this job for people that need human interaction.
A typical day as an At-Home-Advisor would include taking inbound calls for technical support, attending team meetings and coaching with management, and supporting other advisors via chat and email.
The most enjoyable part of the job are the other employees. Apple truly hires great individuals.
Pros
great compensation, competitive benefits
Cons
Working one weekend day, working late shifts, working from home and never seeing people
POI Analyst
Maps Analyst (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 6, 2015
All my coworkers are great and all have international background it is great to learn from each other different languages and cultures. Typical work day is going in and getting straight to work as there is much to do.
Pros
Great campus
Cons
Im a contracted employee
it was a fun place to work at
Technician (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove, CADecember 5, 2015
i learend alot of stuff over there and i developed my skills in english,computer and programs i enjoyed working in the warhouse abut unfortunately its a contract for a year ..
Cons
2 breaks 15 minutes each
Work work
Technical Lead (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CADecember 4, 2015
More word, but lot of nice technical stuff to learn from.
Loved the project, but sad part is it extends only for 3 months every time.
Pros
Good technical learning
Cons
No job security, project extends for only 3 months
Best Tech Company
IOS Advisor (Current Employee) –  Aurora, CODecember 4, 2015
Absolute great learning experience and great company that loves its employees. Learning great deal of iOS and OS material. They train you to be the best and have tools to obtain informations quickly
Great company
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Paramus, NJDecember 3, 2015
The best company in the world. Great to work for, great to be a part of. Culture is top notch. Great benefits and compensation.
Great Job Good Pay.
Mac+ Tier 1 Technical Advisor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 2, 2015
The job is straight forward. If you enjoy being micro managed you will love it. If not then do not bother. Pray for a good TM
Pros
Pay, Vacation Days, OT always approved, work from home
Cons
You're basically stuck with your TM, constantly micromanaged
Great place to be! True family feel, respectful and lots of fun!
Family Room Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 1, 2015
I worked for this company for 7 years of my life. I wore many hats, I have nothing bad to say about this company. The only thing I can maybe say was that my work schedule was often at different hours every week. Great benefits and compensation, with a management team that cares. The job culture was one to remember, true bonds and friendships were made along the way.
Fast paced workplace with awesome employees and management
Family Room Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYDecember 1, 2015
Apple is by far a dream job for many, however, the work/life balance is not the best fit for everyone. If you can get past that, this place is an amazing experience.
Pros
The people are awesome.
Educational and amazing work place.
At Home Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 30, 2015
I loved working for Apple. A great company that cares about their employees and improving in every area.You grow as the company grows as well.
Pros
work from home
Cons
none i could think of
Productive Days
iOS Senior Technical Advisor (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 30, 2015
Encouraged to resolve the problem at hand, but it must be done within 15 minutes. The side-chat provided to us is a helpful tool when one of us is stuck and needs help from a teammate. The managers, who are not required to take phone calls, (some of which haven't since iPhone 1st gen in 2007), are giving instructions on how to handle a call for an iPhone 6+ with the newest iOS. That aside, everyday is a productive day for me, because I do not leave work with an open case. I make sure I am the last representative a customer has to talk to and I resolve the conflict at hand. The conflict resolution not only looks good on myself, but on the company as a whole and this consumer may then become a loyal, returning customer.

4.2