Apple
1,351 reviews

Apple Employer Reviews

Productive workplace
Americas Logistics - T & T / Fraud Investigation (Former Employee), Austin, TXDecember 2, 2014
Pros: great work environment
Cons: too many meetings
I'm usually first in the door and hit the ground running. I'd check-in with co-workers and see what was "hot" and if I could assist. Management was brought in from outside and it made it difficult for any long time employee to advance. I enjoyed seeing the job through and "catching the bad guy."
Perfection!
ORDER ADMINISTRATION SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), Austin, TXDecember 2, 2014
Apple's greatest asset is their customers. This is reflected in everything they do be it products, services, or experience. Obsessing over the customer experience lends to the extreme success of the company. To be a part of something so grand can be overwhelming however always rewarding!
Greatest company to work for
Specialist (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLDecember 2, 2014
Working for Apple has done nothing but made me a better person 10 folds. They truly care about their employees and make the retail experience one of a kind.
Great place to work for a short amount of time
Genius / In-Store Trainer (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CADecember 2, 2014
While I have loved working at Apple, the retail level isn't a permanent home. While jobs like Target or Walmart are great for the high school/college kid who need something to last until they find a career, Apple Retail feels like it is for post-grads who just don't know what they want to do. I, myself, am someone who never got a degree and am happy with Apple as a fall-back. If I had a degree, I would not have been at Apple for as long as I have.
Great Job for At Home Professionals
Team Manager Rotation (Current Employee), TexasDecember 1, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits; decent pay
Cons: some members of managment promote due to the 'buddy system'
This is a great job for work at home. They offer substantial pay increases when you do your job correctly. Also you are allowed to choose your scheduled when you are a top performer. Absolutely great benefits as well, as they offer medical, dental, life, 401K. You are compensated well.

Some members of management can be 'cliquey" and tend to hire or promote their buddies. If you can stay away from those type of managers, you'll do well.
Fun, friendly, work oriented community
Education and Enterprise Advisor (Current Employee), Austin TexasDecember 1, 2014
Working for Apple is great and everyone there is always open to helping each other out whenever the need arises. When coming into work everyone greets each other while getting ready for the day ahead. Management is always making sure that you are taken care of and that all of your needs are being taken care of. There is so much information available to the employees to help them better themselves and move up in the company. So much information can sometimes be overwhelming but the trick is to focus on a specific career goal. The most enjoyable part of the job would definitely be the joy of knowing you helped someone out and provided them a valuable customer support experience.
Great Place to work
Project Manager (Former Employee), Cupertino, CANovember 30, 2014
Pros: lots of benefits
Cons: too big organization
Great Place to work.
Enjoyed working there.
Talented people around.
Can leverage own talent and skills
Great Opportunities are given.
Apple Representative
Sales Representative Century City (Current Employee), Beverly Hills, CANovember 29, 2014
I work with different people everyday. I assist with technical support and recommendations on Apple products suitable for the needs of the consumer. I work with the greatest staff. We all learn from each other on technology, background, and culture. The hardest part of the job is working with various people. The demand for Apple products is extreme. We, Apple, do our best to assist customers on a timely basis and provide them with the essential information. The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting new people and creating wonderful experiences.
Apple Systems Integration Engineer
Sr. SI Engineer / Salesforce / Sales BI Operations (Former Employee), Cupertino, CANovember 25, 2014
Pros: apple is highly regarded and a challenging place to work
Cons: work life balance
Apple the fastest pace and product developmentally the most challenging. I loved working with all the Engineers and Steve Job too. The work was fun and I like to build new Mobile products. We released both the iPad and iPhone 4 and broke AT&T's Network. We had so much demand for both products that the website and NI stopped working. Capacity had max out. It was a very exciting and fun environment to insure customer satisfaction on every level. Extreme attention to detail so that every product and feature released was a "no fail environment".
Variety in the work place
Specialist (Former Employee), Southlake, TXNovember 24, 2014
Pros: great discounts on products. frequent breaks.
Cons: hires only part-time at entry level.
Never did the same job twice. Some days you are assisting customers in making purchasing decisions by providing informed information on key products. Other days, you are manning a station that is primarily set for handling customer troubleshooting questions. Other days, you are the phone operator answering calls and guiding requests to the correct correspondent.
Job is rewarding
tech support adviser (Current Employee), xerox plant in yukon oklahomaNovember 23, 2014
Pros: easy job
Cons: hours and days can change due to shift bids from apple
I talk to customers about their i phones and how to fix them if i can otherwise i would set them up with a appointment to have the phone repaired at a apple store
A job experience I have learned so much from
Creative Specialist (Current Employee), Providence, RINovember 21, 2014
Pros: free parking, great benefits
Cons: retail hours
I connect with people, and shine. I create rapport with our internal and external customer effortlessly. I are very approachable and I use humor to put people at ease quickly. While in a apple training session, I do my best to give the customer I individual attention and personalized service—which helps them focus on their training in a store environment that could be distracting. The most enjoyable part about my job is enriching the customer life, introducing the customer to technology that will open other there mind to a whole new world.
Great company
Care AHA Advisor iOS Chat (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, ColoradoNovember 18, 2014
Pros: insanely great benefits, great people to work with, fun technology
Cons: high stress, multiple customers at one time
One thing that is a constant at Apple is change. New products, great software!

Supporting customers and helping people discover new things is always a blast. Resolving issues and making a customers day even better is a reward in itself!

Working from home is a privilege and being provided with swag is a great bonus as well. The biggest challenge as an at Home Advisor is networking and advancing because advancing is completely dependent on metrics, and many times, that is out of the advisors control.

Having the right manager is also vital as the team managers are who help guide your career path. I have been with Apple for just under 2 years and have had 4 managers, which can be a tad challenging.
excellent and fun
Business Development Sales Manager/Trainer (Former Employee), floridaNovember 18, 2014
Pros: fun
Cons: no mistakes allowed
Great place to work great training and work benefits. The products basically sell themselves and everyone want to know how to use them and how they can own one. Excellent work life balance
Work from your own home!
At-Home Advisor (Current Employee), Athens, GANovember 17, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: short breaks
Working for Apple from home might be one of the greatest experiences. Typical day includes helping out many, many customers with their issues with various Apple devices. It's been such a great experience becoming so knowledgeable about all of Apple's technology.
A place to meet lifelong friends
GENIUS ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 17, 2014
Pros: good benefits, overtime pay, free transportation, 401k match
Cons: no work/life balance
Apple is a great place to learn about technology and to work with amazing people....and build not only knowledge but a friend base that will last a lifetime.
Apple is an amazing company
Specialist (Current Employee), Tigard, ORNovember 17, 2014
Cons: stand on hard floors all of the shift
I would not be looking for another job if I was able to stand on my feet all day and work a complete shift without physical problems.
Continuously Learning New Things, Productive Environment, Have Nerf Guns
iOS Senior Technical Advisor (Current Employee), Austin, TXNovember 16, 2014
Pros: good benefits, nice campus
Cons: calls may run through scheduled breaks and/or lunches
A typical day at work consists of assisting accessibility (vision and/or hearing impaired) and non-accessibility callers with their iOS devices. On a daily basis, the team members will help one another out when a problem they are having on a call cannot be fixed on their own; teamwork is strongly encouraged and vital in this position. The team of managers in the iOS division are always pushing their team to reach full potential. The hardest part of the job is the volume of callers, but helps to maintain a rapport with customers, as well as keep focus on the task at hand. The most enjoyable part of the job is the sense of accomplishment by resolving issues which customers feel to be impossible.
Fast pace with great people and multiple buildings to take care of.
Facilities Maintenance Mechanic 5 (Former Employee), Cupertino, Ca.November 14, 2014
Pros: i work with the most wonderful people in the word
Cons: long commute
I am a self starter with energy to overwhelm my managers. I come in ready to get to my customers and complete their needs in a prompt, professional way and never leave until the job in done to there satisfaction.
How to work with many customers. They are the most important purpose of my job.
Management changes over night and I get along with 99% of the management I have worked for.
My coworkers are like my family, and we get along great.
Leaving for the day.
Showing up for my shift.
exellent job
technical support and BEST BUY sales (Former Employee), pheonix,azNovember 14, 2014
the best job i have ever had great breaks amazing work enviornment and amazing co-workers

About Apple

Apple reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, defined the future of mobile media and computing – Read more