Apple
1,521 reviews

Apple United States Employee Reviews

Productive workplace with truly engaging and committed employees
Service Specialist (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 17, 2015
Pros: benefits for part-timers
A typical day at 5th Avenue Apple is exciting, engaging, genuine and fast-paced. I learned that learning on the job with the help of co-workers is the key. I learned that working for the company is not about selling products but rather about learning from the visitors to the store. Listening to them, hearing their stories, learning about their lives and helping them enrich certain aspects with Apple technology. Management was truly wonderful, the best I've experienced in my working years. I never felt lost or confused because everywhere I turned, I saw a smiling manager ready to help at a moment's notice. My co-workers were energetic, heartfelt and genuinely happy to be at work. We all fed off of each other's energy and the energy of the bustling store to create a truly magnetic work atmosphere. The hardest part of the job was communicating effectively with visitors to the store who spoke not a word of English. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping a customer out, no matter how much time it required, and seeing them leave so thankful with a smiling face. There's nothing more satisfying than having customers ask for your business card because they only want to work with you when they return to the store.
Fun place to work at, you always lear something new.
FAMILY ROOM SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Brea, CAMarch 16, 2015
This is a really great company to work for, despite some people giving it a bad rap. I have been there for about 4 years now and I love my job. I feel like I'm getting paid for my favorite hobby.
Fast-paced customer service, excellent management, and a great work environment.
Certified Mobile Technician (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 16, 2015
I deliver 20-28 daily appointments providing hardware and software support across multiple devices. This role has taught me how to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
A very motivating and great workplace
PRODUCT SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Mission Viejo, CAMarch 16, 2015
At Apple, you not only get to work with the best technology in the world, but you also get to work with the best people. There is always ongoing training about new product releases and constant development within the company!
It's Apple. What can I say?
Software Engineer (Current Employee), Cupertino, CAMarch 16, 2015
Pros: discounts
Cons: no work/life balance
There's nowhere else like it, and everyone knows it. That's a good and a bad thing. Management quality varies widely throughout different parts of the company.
Great place to work.
At-Home-Advisor CPU / iOS T1 (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALMarch 12, 2015
Pros: great benefits, awesome management.
Cons: challenging metrics and customer calls.
Apple is great, a chance you should not pass up. The training they give you is great and their relaxed nature makes working for them easy. You may have a challenge dealing with customers depending on your patience level. For the most part, things are good. The company is great.
A place that values you as an individual
Red Zone Specialist (Current Employee), Ridgeland, MSMarch 11, 2015
Pros: positive environment, great hourly rate.
Cons: working part-time.
Rare is the opportunity that allows you to bring your knowledge to the table and express yourself-within reason. I spend most of my time talking about the products and helping people with issues. These are things that I would usually do if I am in a store as a customer. I like that this company encourages you to be personal with your customer. Every supervisor is always helpful and considerate. Great part-time job.
Fantastic
Senior Recruiter for Apple Retail Corporate (Current Employee), Cupertino, CAMarch 11, 2015
Great place to work and many opportunities to advance your career. If you have a chance to work in this role, GO FOR IT! Great colleagues and a fantastic work culture.
The Best of Retail
Sales/Service Specialist (Current Employee), Bethesda, MDMarch 11, 2015
Working for Apple is never boring. You're always working towards the next big thing, regardless of where your job sits in the corporate hierarchy. The opportunities for personal development are intermittent - they're often the first thing to be removed in busy times - but those that exist are better than any other company I've heard of. The people are simply amazing. Everyone you encounter will be kind, friendly, and interested in you and your work - because the company encourages people to build strong cross-functional relationships. It's simply a culture of community-building.
This job was fun, but advancement is difficult.
Family Room Specialist (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCMarch 8, 2015
Apple is a great company to work for, but advancement is hard and the hours are hard, it is retail afterall. I enjoyed the times when I taught and also my times working at the Genius Bar helping those who had technical problems. I am a problem solver.
Best Retail job you can have
Genius (Current Employee), Plano, TexasMarch 8, 2015
Yes it's retail but it's miles different than any other retail job i've had. Leaders care about you as a person and also your development. You work for a company that has pretty much infinite resources as its disposal
Enterprise Server Support
Enterprise IT Support (Current Employee), Austin TexasMarch 6, 2015
Technical server support for Enterprise customer.
Enterprise support team has more than 10000 members provide high quality of technical/customer support.
Good, but.......
Mac Expert (Current Employee), Austin, TXMarch 5, 2015
There are some things that are great like benefits, being able to work from home, but the advancement opportunities I was promised upon being hired are non existent.
Apple Inc
Support Technician - customer service (Current Employee), Cupertino, CAMarch 5, 2015
Simply one of the best technology companies in the World!
Tech giant, with devices all other the world is both exciting and thrilling to be apart of such a wonderful company.
Great products not great place for employees
Fraud Analyst and Customer Service (Current Employee), Austin, TXMarch 4, 2015
Pros: free coffee and team building events
Cons: short breaks and lunch
If you don't work like your addicted to the computer and don't make your numbers....your job is on the line. As a parent, I can't live like that. I want to go to a job and do whatever I need to as best as I can and not be held down my a magical number that is hard to obtain.
Good Place to work and build lifelong skills
Specialist (Current Employee), Freehold, NJMarch 4, 2015
My experience has provided with me numerous skills such as working diligently in a busy environment, working with over one hundred employees as a strong and functional team, and interacting on a one-on-one basis with several customers to meet their specific needs. I have dealt with many people of various backgrounds with a variety of concerns and made sure they left the store feeling happy and accomplished. My goal is to break things down and make them easier for people who are not as technologically advanced as me.
fun amazing place to work
Retail Specialist (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLMarch 4, 2015
Pros: best company i've ever worked for
this is seriously one of the best companies iv ever worked for! Amanzing customers. I've learned how to be a better person. I've also learned how to deal and react to all customers.
management is the best.
amazing coworkers. hardest part of my job would be the rude customers. enjoyable would be being apart of enriching customers lives,
FUN ..NON SCRIPTED AND PROFESSIONAL
Home Advisor/retail/sales/service specialist (Current Employee), Dover deMarch 3, 2015
a TYPICAL DAY AT WORK IS AWESOME...YOU HAVE SO MUCH SUPPORT BY YOUR SIDE. IT GOES BY SO FAST. OUR TEAM IS ONE OF A KIND..YOU FORGET YOU ARE EVEN WORKING. I LEARNED SO MUCH ...FROM 6 WEEKS OF TRAINING IN RETAIL, SALES, AND SERVICE, THEY DONT LEAVE YOU HANGING. THE CO-WORKERS AND FRIENDLY AND EVERYONE IS UP BEAT. I LOVE IT. THE HARDEST PART CAN BE DEALING WITH ANGRY CUSTOMERS IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE IT. THE SCHEDULE IS ALSO LIKE IN BETWEEN HOURS. WELL MINE ARE AND YOU HAVE TO WORK AT LEAS ONE WEEKEND DAY.
Great Experience
Genius Administrator (Current Employee), Farmington, CTMarch 3, 2015
The work environment is fast paced and enjoyable. Everyday I perform audits to ensure everything from the previous day was processed properly, then check in inventory from the daily shipment, allocate parts for repairs, contact customers. Throughout everyday I am constantly auditing and providing feedback and learning opportunities for technicians that made any errors in repair processes from the day before or the current day. One of the best parts of the job was when I was given the opportunity to find innovative ways to make the repair room function better and be more productive.
Incredible products and great culture to be part of.
Area Services manager (Former Employee), RemoteMarch 3, 2015
Pros: great work life and company culture. products were the best.
Cons: summers being the busy season in education limited vacation time.
Working in Apple Education division was very rewarding. I liked all the people and Management as well as the customers of Apple Education.

About Apple

Apple reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, defined the future of mobile media and computing – Read more

Apple Salaries