Arch Telecom is a Sprint preferred retailer committed to providing Sprint customers with superior customer service and sales. We pride ourselves on offering the best products and services to meet your wireless demands. With one-stop-shopping we offer wireless phones including home phone service, accessories, repairs, and replacements in our stores. We currently operate over 100 locations in major malls and strip centers in over 12 states and we are growing. With great employees and great management we will continue our success.
Our Managers are responsible for driving the results, helping team make goal and train staff. We are looking for someone who is passionate about sales and has been a leader in the wireless industry.You must be up to date and knowledgeable on all services and products in the industry- both of our carrier and of the competition. You are expected to continually strive to reach monthly targets set in conjunction with managment. The position requires flexibility in scheduling to include both night and weekend shifts.
- Achieve minimum monthly sales requirements set forth by management
- Must be competitive and work as a team to reach goals
- Demonstrate ability to determine customers' needs and present products and services that meet those needs.
- Open to working a variety of hours including evenings and weekends
- Must be able to educate customers through demonstration of products and services.
- Inventory control and maintenance
- Familiarity with technology and/or wireless phones specifically.
WHY ARCH TELECOM?
- Hourly/Salary pay plus Commission! YOU determine your check!
- Growth Opportunities -- this is more than a job!
- Milestone Raises. YOU give yourself a raise every time you hit the specified metrics!
- Hands on Training (In store, In Classroom, In Field) with your Regional Trainer
- Various contests and giveaways (gift cards, electronics, cash etc.)
- Dealer Phone Plan
- Companywide and District recognition
- Must complete all New Hire testing and ongoing training requirements
- Successful completion of all carrier mandated new hire trainings
- Ability to attend off site required carrier trainings as designated
- Ensure audit compliance at all times as required by carrier
- At least 18 years of age
- Completion of background check
- Reliable Transportation
- The ability to stand for long periods of time
- Greet between 200 and 400 patrons daily
- Lift objects weighing up to 25lbs.
Visit our website at www.archtelecom.net/careers