AppleOne Employee Reviews

Found 1,504 reviews matching the search
Active Environment
Procurement Assistant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 27, 2017
As a staffing agency, they are very polished and professional with providing their applicant with great position that is a perfect fit for them and their customers.
Pros
Flexible, Time Management
Cons
More career opportunities
Professional
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 27, 2017
Good experience overall.
Not enough interesting career-potential positions. Too many Temp positions. Most importantly, the hourly compensation is simply ridiculous in most positions. People need to be paid properly.
Pros
Good relations with Temps.
Cons
Low compensation.
temp jobs
DATA ENTRY CLERK (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMay 26, 2017
AppleOne was good. Didn't experience anything bad. I worked for a few companies through AppleOne. I stayed a year because I was able to find a permanent.
AppleOne is one of the employment agecies that is really on the ball. There mission is to get people working ASAP and thwy are very good at this goal.
Contract employee (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAMay 25, 2017
I enjoyed the assignments that I was given. I believe the clientele that uses AppleOne is satisfied with the matching of the company to the individual. The two supervisors I worked with always made sure to provide all details of assignments which made the transition easy for both myself and the company I was contracted to for each assignment.
Pros
Quick response time, assistance with current resume styles.
Cons
Rate didn't always match amount expected.
Review
Staffing Associate (Current Employee) –  Sacramento County, CAMay 25, 2017
Alot of room for growth if youre willing to be a sales machine. Low hourly rates and push for making any real money by commissions which is hard when youre in the people business as people are unpredictable
Pros
Flexible Hours, Vacation & Sick Time
Cons
too sales driven, low pay, iffy management
Great agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAMay 24, 2017
Appleone is a great agency if you are looking for a temp or temp to hire position. Their staff is always looking for jobs that might suit you and are quick to contact if they think they have a fit.
Customer Service
Contractor, Curative Rep - First American Mortgage (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMay 24, 2017
Great Company very relaxed during working hours learned new things daily, very helpful staff training daily management was very caring workplace Culture was great, goals where set daily I enjoyed the new work sent out daily and closing a file was the great to know you have helped.
Energetic Personnel
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CAMay 24, 2017
Waiting for a couple of month before I was hired as a temp to hire. Positions are sparse, so it takes time, and patience. Wish AppleOne can recruite more positions.
Cons
Not enough positions being filled
Productive fun place
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMay 23, 2017
i really loved working there. everyone is really nice and the jobs were pretty easy!
Being a admin is a very stressful in general but they were always really nice to me and i loved it
Interesting
Mid & Late-Stage Manual Collector (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 23, 2017
I had the opportunity to work for this company for 2 years. I never had any complaints, just felt lack of support from my appleone rep when it came to fighting for permanent placement with the company.
Pros
Weekly Pay
Cons
In my opinion, I didn't receive support from my appleone rep.
I work at sierra aluminum
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAMay 22, 2017
I was a nice job at first till they slowed down and the lay-off started. But other than that we had a good team. managers where great to the employees.
they kept me working
Intake Coordinator/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 22, 2017
I stayed until I obtain full-time employment. If assignment was ending they were prepared to have something else available............................
ok
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 22, 2017
the experince was very fun in the beginning, but now its like they have sucked the fun out the job and now i feel like im just there to get a check. im not excited about coming to work like i was when i first started and it seems like the bosses are having more lead way than the employees and i personally don't think it is far.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Upland, CAMay 17, 2017
In my position placed to me by AppleOne, I learned a lot about warehousing and inventory management. I also gained certification to operate a forklift.
Pros
1-Hour lunch, laid back environment
Cons
No opportunity to advance in company.
A better job environment couldn't be created.
Packaging Associate (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCMay 17, 2017
I enjoy working for AppleOne. The staff is so attentive to your needs and qualifications. From the time you enter the application phase until you actual go the assignment the Human Resource Team is 100% working towards your best interest.
Pros
ability to form your own work schedule
Cons
down time
amazing recruiters
temp/temp to hire/contract labor (Current Employee) –  Boulder, COMay 16, 2017
I loved every assignment I have been sent on so far. I have had an awesome experience working with my recruiter to perfect my resume and get it out there for targeted opportunities.
Pros
everyone is helpful, friendly and looking out for your success
Cons
I had to turn a job offer down due to distance
learning something new everyday
Operations Processor (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis Park, MNMay 15, 2017
meeting new people. I learned something new everyday. the management was great. It was lots of different cultures. trying to keep the truck drivers happy and not upset. Meeting new people.
Pros
great training
Cons
having to deal with the mad truck drivers at times.
Run fast run far
Executive Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Campbell, CAMay 13, 2017
If you don't have a degree and want to get started, this might be a good place to begin, but you will be under compensated and asked to do absurd amounts of reporting that takes you away from your goal of filling jobs. The jobs, one can find better jobs on their own with a little searching.
Pros
Great place to start career
Cons
very poor compensation for what they expect
Job oppertunities
QA dept (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 13, 2017
The manager was great and easy to get along with. In working in the warehouse environment was a great fit. I wouldn't mind doing more of the same work.
Pros
Job placement
Cons
I really cant think of anything.
weekly pay and sometimes get work for you
Gaming tech. and forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 12, 2017
I have found it difficult to secure steady employment through temp. to hire agencies. I feel most companies that utilize these services, only do so when they are overwhelmed with workload.
Pros
weekly pay and sometimes find work
Cons
usually temporary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AppleOne. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval