AppleOne Employee Reviews in United States

Easy work
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 24, 2016
Data entry has been my passion for years. This opportunity was made for me. I entered bill payments that customers mailed in. It was non stressful and I enjoyed it a great deal.
Love Apple One
Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 24, 2016
These people will make sure you're where you want to be. Got hired as a temp with a nonprofit and recruiter was always just a call away or email. Very upbeat and positive.
pretty nice people but it's just a typical contractor/job placement agency
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 22, 2016
they take most of your money and then pay you a very small amount, when all the work they actually did was to place you in your job.
Good company to work for, when jobs are avaiiable
Customer Service Representative / Assembler (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 21, 2016
Good company when jobs are available. Very responsive to request for assistance. Multiple contacts with staff. Appear to take your concerns personally.
Pros
Good response to job requests
Cons
Assignments not always available
Review
Operations Clerk II (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 21, 2016
I've enjoyed working with AppleOne. They quickly found me assignments. One assignment was with Target headquarters and another was with Wells Fargo Document custody.
Amazing place to work at.
National Staffing Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Colinas, TXJune 20, 2016
The people and managers are great. i honestly do not have anything negative to say about this company.
Pros
management is very understanding
Cons
no maternity leave
I would. Never work here again
LPN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJune 16, 2016
I worked for this company for 9 months had a hard time contacting anyone with a concern or questions and they never returned calls! Promised a bonus and it took me calling every other day for 3 weeks till I was told I should have it by 6/21/16 despite being promised it back the beginning of June! I got 20 different stories and rest assured I don't have the bonus Tuesday I will call. This company is NOT reliable or a company I would ever work for again or recommend. Their staff are rude when you can finally speak to someone
Pros
Cons
The whole company is worthless and liars
Company Review
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 16, 2016
I feel in my short time in being with the company I find it very pleasant to be working there with polite and focus people.
Never again
Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Walhalla, SCJune 14, 2016
I am currently looking for employment because the position AppleOne placed me in is so unbearable. The office is unorganized, the training was only 3 days and if I have any questions there is no one to ask but helpdesk on the computer.
I cannot wait for this assignment to end and I will never work for AppleOne again.
Hardworking Crew
Full Time Temp (Current Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLJune 9, 2016
This agency places you in temp to permanent work. The recruiters work hard to match one up with the right job environment according to a candidates skills.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
It's Good. But need new assignments
Candidate/Client/Temp (Current Employee) –  Campbell, CAJune 6, 2016
I really liked a couple of the assignments and the person who's working with me is amazing. However, I want to to do assignments that are not customer service related. I need to develop new skills as well as a challenge. Also, the pay can be higher.
Medical Assistant Receptionist
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  San DiegoJune 6, 2016
Answering phone, making appointment’s, submitting claims, posting charges, assisting the Doctor with procedures, checking in patients, checking out patients, checking insurance, scheduling surgery’s
Great place to explore different career fields
Receptionist, Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 3, 2016
I had an excellent experience with the NorthEast office in South Carolina. After meeting with the handler there, I was given a variety of options for work and through different short term assignments narrowed down what I wanted to focus on before taking a long term assignment with a state agency.
The great communication and team work in the office there provided me with opportunities I might not have had otherwise.
Pros
variety of assignments, locations
Cons
not as many temp to hire positions as I would have liked
workplace
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 1, 2016
AppleOne was a great company to work for everyone in upper management seem to care about one another. My supervisor encouraged me to go back to school. I now attend Strayer University earning a degree in Business Finance
temp service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 30, 2016
This is a good company to work for the employees work very hard at finding the right job placement for each person. the company help get you the pay you would like or at least close to it, the people in the office are always available when you need to speak with them and you are called back in a very timely fashion
Pros
they help get you the pay you want
Good temp agency
Coordinator Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 27, 2016
They have been keeping me working lately and I really appreciate it. Denise is great and the whole staff is like family to me now. They seem to care about the people they are recruiting which makes transition from one job to another bearable.
Pros
You will get an assignment
Cons
Could be a little faster following up with you
Relocated and was able to gain more experience
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXMay 25, 2016
I was given many assignments based on my experience. I was able to use my job skills to obtain a job in my career field. AppleOne gave many assignments in the Dallas Fort Worth area of Texas.
Very good company to work for.
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COMay 18, 2016
I worked for AppleOne until I was hired permanent at Kroll Factual Data. It was a very rewarding experience and given the chance I would work for them again.
Pros
The management was outstanding.
Cons
Don't know of any
Professional Staff
Administrative Specialist (Current Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLMay 17, 2016
I enjoy working with Apple One and the employees within the company. They are very detail orientated and caring for the employees.
Great service to get a boost
SR OPS PROD COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 16, 2016
I would go into a work space, and do what I was assigned, they were very helpful, nothing about the position was hard, very understanding.
Pros
Treat people awesomely, very understanding