AppleOne

AppleOne Employee Reviews

Quality Assurance
QA for Provider Enrollment & Credentialing (Current Employee), Boston, MAJuly 2, 2015
Pros: I'm in the Heart of the City
Cons: Appleone does not have an office in my city
I feel as though having a provider enrollment background, and now being in the quality assurance position that I am in, gives me the opportunity to sharpen my skills, heighten my ability to to focus on details and familiarize myself with the computer software. There are many more things I'd like to learn and accomplish, but I feel as though,I'm on the right path.
I have a hard time keeping steady work.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 30, 2015
Pros: They help find temp work and direct hire work.
Cons: The positions aren't always available.
I have a hard time keeping steady work through AppleOne. Having said that, the positions they do find are awesome. Unfortunately my last position ended instead of hiring me. I really liked that position too.
Typical Staffing
Supply management (Former Employee), Santa ClaraJune 29, 2015
Pros: a paycheck
Cons: contracts are short term
They dangle the carrot of going permanent then when the contract ends they will not go the extra mile to find you another position
Good opportunity to learn a lot regarding recruitment and what is needed to get a job
Account Executive (Former Employee), Gilbert, AZJune 29, 2015
Pros: Establishing new clients to service and recruit for
Cons: Unemployment is down
Nice place to develop skills regarding resume building and interviewing. Learning what the company's look for was invaluable to a job seeker, this job helped me to get started with developing things and traits I needed that I never even considered important at the time. The job was only difficult if you didn't prepare for the next day searching for business and new customers that may need our services. A bird in the hand is better than two in the bush philosophy was the moto.
hot work place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Glendale, AZJune 29, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: none
cleaning and inspecting product to return to store.Coffee pots,waffle makers,toasters,toaster oven,and any other product the con air carry.
Excellent Company to work for!
Administrative Support (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAJune 28, 2015
Staff is awesome, and they match employees with appropriate assignments. Friendly, professional, organized staff. Great company to work for!
An excellent Employment Agency
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Richmond, VAJune 27, 2015
Pros: they will work with you
Cons: its only temp positions
They did a great job at helping me find work they contact at least twice a week to give me updates. Its not to much to say they help me find employment I work for them but don't report to them for my work assignment
fun and very productive
all of the above (Current Employee), mesa,azJune 25, 2015
a typical work day was exciting and hard working. I've learned alot in the time that i have jobs working for apple one. The management is on point with everything they do as a whole. The co-workers i was assigned with was respectful and nice
great place to work
Staffing Associate (Former Employee), cordova, tnJune 23, 2015
Pros: great team
Cons: you must run a full sales desk
I enjoyed my time at AppleOne and the management of the team was great. The position can get stressful and challenging but thats not a bad thing to the right person.
good agency employer
Material Handler (Former Employee), Las Vegas NVJune 22, 2015
I always got good jobs with this agency.fair salary, and it is a good system to look for work when you just arrive in the city.
UnderStanding
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Torrance, CAJune 20, 2015
Pros: Great temp assignments
Cons: Bab management
My experience with appleone was bitter sweet. It was great for a person like myself with no degree but a outstanding work history. once new management took over, I lost assignments due to no degree.
I learned a lot regarding keying in data at this company.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 18, 2015
This company had a lot of nice co-workers that were more than happy to help each other to reach a common goal. The job was fairly easy but it taught me how to accurately and swiftly key in vast amounts of information. A typical day at work would be to grab stacks of tests and place it on my desk to begin entering the data. I would key in data from those stacks of tests until time to end my shift.
Not my cup of tea
Customer Service Representative - E-Business (Former Employee), Barton SpringsJune 18, 2015
Pros: as a contractor none as a city employee everything
Cons: no advancement, no benefits, no paid time off
I would not recommend this place as a contractor. You don't have benefits or any kind of time off. You basically work and get paid. Management little to no interest in your career growth.
Good Company
Assistant Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 18, 2015
good company worked for them for about 2 years. Found strong employment that later on assist in me finding permanent work based off of my prior work history.
its ok, when looking for something fast
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAJune 15, 2015
Pros: friendly enviorment
Cons: high turn over
On the phone taking back to back calls, placing water orders, and making sure the, customer water arrived on time. I feel that AppleOne missed placed me as far as the job placement.
Relaxing Environment
Data Entry Specialist II (Current Employee), Carson City, NVJune 15, 2015
11:30pm Clock in-
Log on to computer, sign into applications.
Obtain desired material for the day.
Input data into State and Fbi Database.
two 15 minute breaks one 30 minute lunch, or an hour lunch depending on how you want your shift.
Coworkers were respectful and efficient while on shift.
Most enjoyable part of the job, was being able to talk to my coworkers about problems and assist their needs as they did mine.q
fun
Mgt. Specialist (Former Employee), cheapeake, vaJune 11, 2015
Pros: job security
Cons: non
A typical workday is busy. Definitely job security and the company believes in family-work-life balance. My co-workers are great The most enjoyable part of the job was getting it done and being a team member.
I am new to Apple One
Medicaid Government collector (Current Employee), San Bernardino, CAJune 9, 2015
Pros: Flexible schedules and great companies to choose from
Cons: not sure yet
I am looking forward to working with prospective employers. My co-workers were great!! Management was great also. The hardest part of the job was not having enough time to be trained and apply what I learned. I was proud to work for a company which was so vital to saving lives.
Temporary Associate
K1 Tax Analyst (Former Employee), Nashville TnJune 8, 2015
Great company to find high quality high paying jobs. Associates will call back within one business day. Always help to find the right job that matches your experience
Steady supply of work.
Clerical Customer Service (Former Employee), Cypress, CAJune 7, 2015
This was a temp agency that placed me at different job sites to perform basic data entry customer service. I would input customer units for repair, file paperwork, follow up on faxes, touch base with technicians with eta of product returns. Worked in a broadcast parts department, placed orders for parts, looked up part numbers. In shipping I would gather shipping stickers, get paperwork together, check on shipping containers.
Headquarters