AppleOne

AppleOne Employer Reviews

Great agency to work for
Human Resources Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 16, 2014
They are organized and always on top of things, and willing to help you land a great employer.
I loved working for this company
Program Coordinator I (Former Employee), Columbia, SCOctober 14, 2014
Pros: constant employment
Cons: sort assignments
It was interesting getting to work at different places tat helped me to gain an abundance of experience with no gaps in employment. I loved my coworkers at every site I was assigned to. The hardest part about working for this company is that this was temporary work and sometimes short term assignments.
Work for employment contractor.
Repair Technician (Former Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 14, 2014
FedEx Tech Connect (Repair Technician), this particular job could have you processing electronic devices as they come in for repair or inside a production area repairing FedEx courier equipment.
Good Pay and Hours
Branch Manager (Former Employee), West Des Moines, IAOctober 14, 2014
Good place to start a career in recruiting. Pay was very good but benefits really need to be improved.
Installinc
Dispatcher (Current Employee), Amherst, NYOctober 11, 2014
I work for Installs Inc which is the Dispatching company for Geek Squad. I answer calls from Agents in the field and clients who need Services with Geek Squad. I used different scheduling systems to handle complex scheduling. My Co- Workers are great and the Management Team is Fantastic. This was a great placement for me. The Hardest part of my job – more... is telling a client that they can't be serviced for 2 weeks when I have tried everything to get them in sooner. The most enjoyable part is being able to assist everyone in a timely fashion. – less
Fun workplace and lots of interesting day
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 9, 2014
Great company to work for. Have great opportunity. Everyday you learn something new.
Had more opportunity for permanent jobs
Warehouse laborer (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 8, 2014
Very enjoyable, I learned more about customer service. The co workers were the best people. Management where always responsible.
Good Temp Service
Temp Employee (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAOctober 7, 2014
Friendly
Good Job Choices
Variety of position and companies to choose from
Fun Job
Technical Writer (Former Employee), TemeculaOctober 6, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: contract assignment no benefits
I did technical writing at this position. I worked with great people and love what I did. Unfortunately the job ended when the work was sent to Mexico.
Management at Apple One is very supportive and caring
Executive Receptionist (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAOctober 3, 2014
Pros: this company really cares about their staff
Cons: difficult to get in
Apple One was a nice company to work for. The compensation was good and the companies that I worked for as a temp were great. I really enjoyed working with everyone.
independent work environment
Customer Service Representative 1 (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAOctober 3, 2014
Pros: work hours are early
Cons: system errors occurring making it hard to do my job.
Assisting callers with needs in regards to their accounts.
Nice Staffing Agency
Testing Coordinator / Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Lawrence, NJOctober 3, 2014
CarreersUSA will find you a job very fast within the field that matches your skill set. Friendly and helpful recruiters.
Temp Agency
Receptionist (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAOctober 3, 2014
The temp agency was there when my company I was working for shut their doors with no notice. Apple One took me within 24 hours and had me working within 72 hours.
Great short term assignment
Clerical Associate (Former Employee), Glendale, CAOctober 3, 2014
I had an enjoyable work environment. I believe highly in my recruiter.
not open any more
Data Entry/ Customer Service and Management (Former Employee), Arcadia, CASeptember 25, 2014
Pros: picked when i worked
Cons: temp
Great for the time it was a temparay work place they forn you the jobs. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<.
Call Center REpresentative for Access Health Ct
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), New York, NySeptember 24, 2014
Cons: short breaks
Log onto the telephone, answer call, assist consumer whether it be to file an application, unlock an account or application status. While working with Access Health Ct, I learned the what the Affordable Care Act consist of, different health insurances that are offered and what is offered for Connecticut residents, Subsidies, the difference between an – more... annual out of pocket max and Deductible. It was an okay working environment. The hardest part of the job was to complete service request, notes and appeals all while on the phone with the consumer. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting the people I met. – less
Good Communication and Support on the Job
Customer Service- Dispatch (Former Employee), Lakewood, COSeptember 22, 2014
AppleOne has provided a variety of assignments in the time I have worked with them. For the most part the companies I have worked for are safe, have courteous employees and customers and generally have work which is challenging.

I enjoy customer interaction and feeling that my contributions help the company and the customer.

It can be a challenge – more... being a contract employee if you do not receive adequate training or the support of the companies management and your co-workers. I have been very fortunate and have enjoyed the work I have performed for the companies AppleOne have placed me in. – less
A Typical Work Day!
On - Call (Current Employee), Seattle, WASeptember 21, 2014
I meet a lot of new people, being that I go on-call to a lot of different events. Which is something i enjoy because i like meeting new people. Also i love that the hours are not forced if i cant take the hours it okay!
Love the people
Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee), utahSeptember 19, 2014
Apple one is a great company they help you find a job that meets your needs
Great work enviroment
Capital One - Level 3 Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Richmond, VASeptember 19, 2014
This is a great company to work for. The staff are very pleasant and strive to help you in any way that they can.

About AppleOne

Founded in 1964, and built on a policy of helping quality individuals like yourself achieve your employment goals, AppleOne has – Read more