AppleOne

AppleOne Employee Reviews

fun place to work with
customer care (Former Employee), king of prussia paJune 4, 2015
Very interested job environment, is a company to work with .sometimes we forget that it’s also a time to share your own goals . After all, you’re part of a team, and talking about what’s working, what’s not, and what would make you a better professional can only help your boss be a stronger leader
Challenging, exciting, and fullfilling
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Commerce City, COJune 4, 2015
Pros: Working with great people and learning new skills
Cons: Under staffed
Working with AppleOne (Pine Valley Power), was hectic, yet joyful and fulfilling at the same time. Working with the people there was a pleasure. Everyday was a challenge, which I enjoyed, it made the job interesting and kept me on my toes. It was, however, discouraging not being promoted when promised numerous time. That being said, I wouldn't go back and change a thing, I am proud to say I worked with Pine Valley Power and all the people there.
Good training but comunication from management was poor.
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CAMay 31, 2015
Pros: Stimulating job duties.
Cons: Employee culture in some locations was poor
Duties and job requirements were stimulating but employee culture in some locations was poor. Management seemed not to care about a solution to this situation.
Great staffing company. Knows how to vone in on your strengths and find a great job for you.
Escrow Closing Coordinator (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAMay 30, 2015
Pros: Great kitchen
Cons: Long commute
I work at DR Horton, America's number one home builder. DR Horton is a very strong company with a great business model. Everyday is busy and rewarding. Management is always willing take the time to train and provides excellent feedback about my job performance. The hardest part of my job is excepting that I can never get it all done but that is to be expected. I have learned that I can get more done in less time than I ever though possible.
Great place to work, nice people to work for
Technical Support (Former Employee), Walnut, CAMay 29, 2015
I really enjoyed the people that worked there, but the bosses are from Taiwan and they really did not like me so much but it was a great place to work for. The employees are nice and friendly.
Loving, Respectful, and Caring
Mail Clerk/Data Entry (Former Employee), Huntington Beach, CAMay 29, 2015
The typical day at work is quite and claim. I learned to ask lots of questions. The hardest part of the job was verifing customers orders and if they were wrong answer, i couldnt process the order.
Excellent Team, Work Hard Play Hard Environment
Staffing Consultant (Current Employee), Newport Beach, CAMay 27, 2015
Together We Win is the motto of AppleOne and it is true, I have had an excellent experience with this company. We are currently looking for an internal position but I also looking externally
Productive and helpful
Office Temp/Administrative Support (Former Employee), Industry, CAMay 26, 2015
The staff at Apple One was very helpful and polite. A representative was always available to speak to me via phone or email in regards to available temporary assignments.
nice place to work for
Buffalo Crushed Stone - Receptionist (Former Employee), Cheektowaga,nyMay 23, 2015
Pros: easy job
Cons: none
the staff was friendly and very helpful at getting me this job this job was from a temp agency typical day at work answering and directing calls to correct. keeping area neat and clean. Direct people that came in for meetings to appropriate office.
very professional
Document Control Clerk (Former Employee), Millcreek, UTMay 20, 2015
Pros: weekly pay, give you a card if you don't have one
Cons: don't get hired on after 3 months
got a job right away that was easy and good.
the only problem i had was that i was a temp for a year and a half waiting to get hired, so i can get healthcare.
they handle employees very well, but with businesses its hard to get hired on.
Staff Accountant
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Norfolk, VirginiaMay 18, 2015
Pros: Fast pace placement
Cons: The placements have terrible pay, and horrible benefits
Very professional placement services, and they work fast if you have the skillset that the firm is recruiting for...

I moved back to the area, and had an interview within one week, then hired on the spot. The firm I was placed at just hired me full-time, and bought my contract out with Appleone. The pay and the benefits are terrible; however, for an entry-level position the experience is invaluable!
Limited Communication
Customer Service Rep/Tax Analyst (Former Employee), Hermitage, TNMay 18, 2015
Temporary agency is hard to work with but the job that they sent me to was great. It was a fast paced call center and everyday was a new learning experience. I was able to apply my years of experience and knowledge all while learning new techniques and gaining more experience in new adventures.
tech 1
Teir1 Technician (Current Employee), tnMay 17, 2015
Come in at 6am get my units testing at least 20 units a day. How to troubleshoot RF scanners. Management through the agency is well an agency. Through the company itself its okayl.
Organized, professional, growing environment
Account Executive/Staffing Agent (Former Employee), Newport Beach, CAMay 17, 2015
I loved working for AppleOne! I learned so much about people and employers through this company. Working with several different companies gave me an opportunity to grow and appreciate the different needs and requirements of diverse companies. The management was top notch, along with being very caring of their employees. It was a true joy and great learning experience working for AppleOne.
Friendly staff who cares
Contracted Employee (Current Employee), Greenville, SCMay 13, 2015
I love the staff at AppleOne. They are always willing to help and truly want to see you succeed. I will and have recommended this company to friends and family in search of a job.
enjoying work environment
Supervisor/Lead (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 12, 2015
its a temporary agency that gives out assignments. The assignments are based off the skills you provide and they match you up with the best jobs for your skill level and all assignments have the potential to open a permanent position for you.
Typical Agency
Human Resources (Former Employee), Columbia, SCMay 10, 2015
Pros: quick placement
Cons: not a lot of options
Nothing special about this agency. They were quick to find an acceptable position. The office administrative assistant is always professional and polite.
Extremly Helpful
Mail Clerk (Former Employee), San Mateo, CAMay 7, 2015
Pros: A great refrence for jobs
Cons: Some jobs are only 1 day
Apple one is an temp agency willing to help individuals with little or no experience to better their situation. I've learned that management are really willing to help you find a job or career the best fits your situation.
exciting
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Addison, TXMay 3, 2015
Pros: awards to acknowledge your service
Cons: no health benefits
busy, fun at times but often stressful. Co-workers made the day go by quickly as we worked together to reach a common goal.
Good staffing company which found a lot of work, but often not the type of work I originally signed up for.
Various Clerical Positions (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAMay 1, 2015
AppleOne Staffing was an interesting company to work for. They were reliable in finding work, often not too far from where I lived or went to school. My only criticism would be that I originally qualified for a wide range of jobs, most of the companies they worked closely with were somewhat limited.

About AppleOne

Founded in 1964, and built on a policy of helping quality individuals like yourself achieve your employment goals, AppleOne has – Read more

AppleOne Salaries