AppleOne

AppleOne Employer Reviews

Great Company
Contracted Employee (Current Employee), Altamonte Springs, FLOctober 31, 2014
Pros: versital scheduling
Cons: competition
If you are looking for a corporation that can work around your schedule they are flexible and understanding and work with you.This is the point of a Temp. Agency.
productive and fun workplace
VOE Processor (Former Employee), West Des Moines, IAOctober 28, 2014
Pros: gain skills and experience, make contacts, gain exposure
Cons: not have health insurance, a pension plan, or paid vacations
as anew hire I started making only outbound calls, but 2 weeks later my team lead gave the opportunity to learn something new which was Unverifiable calls, which consist in calling a trying to complete the verification with the right person, if the number provided was for the borrower I was supposed to asked for the best contact number that could complete – more... their verification of employment .after 2 months I got coupe weeks got trained in audit, and audit follow up, a month later I go the opportunity to be doing search and research which is looking for a verifiable number to call the borrower's employer. I love the fact that I got to meet wonderful people, and got the chance to share my knowledge. – less
typical Call center
dispatcher (Former Employee), Tucson, AZOctober 28, 2014
Long days confined to a computer screen and a script. Sure to develop back problems and mild insanity from sitting in a chair all day repeating the same phrases over and over again.
I enjoyed working for Apple one.
Clerk II (Former Employee), Glen Allen, VAOctober 28, 2014
Apple one is a staffing company. I enjoyed the assignment that I was sent on. My duties were to monitor phone calls so that they were answered within a two minute timeframe or less.
Verify serial number and part number and perform test thats provided for each unit.
Quality Assurance Tester (Current Employee), Collierville, TNOctober 28, 2014
Pros: take your time eating lunch no rush don't have to wait until break nor lunch to use the telephone.
Cons: when the day is over that's the hardest part of my job.
Check out my units make sure all componets are correct. Perform test needed for each unit.
Nice place to work
Secretary/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Garden Grove, CAOctober 27, 2014
Enjoying working for this company and going on difference job assignments it enabled me to utilize different skills.
Good Agency
Inventory, Order Puller (Former Employee), Hacienda Heights, CAOctober 27, 2014
Pros: good agency to find jobs
Cons: temp jobs only, unless you get a temp to hire
This was a temp agency, however they kept me busy with jobs, pay was okay, not much to expect considering the jobs but company has been around for a while and I had good staff helping me
Productive atomposhere
Administrative Assistant II (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAOctober 27, 2014
Pros: awesome management
The best temp agency in Sacramento. Awesome staff with awesome placement opportunities.
Co-workers, Upper Management
SALES & MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 24, 2014
Knowledgeable co-workers
Excellent upper management
Good hours
Well resourced
Contract worker (Former Employee), Greenwood Village, COOctober 23, 2014
Always had work for me and would even call on a Sunday to provide me with work for Monday.
My rep constantly sent me wrong information
Project Manager/Scheduler (Former Employee), Nipton, CAOctober 19, 2014
From my job title, my start date, my pay rate, and the hours I would be working. At one point she got into an argument with my husband over the phone and called every single management person at my job to let me know she was upset....
Efficient
Sr. Sourcing Associate (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 17, 2014
Pros: professional
Cons: temporary work
They are efficient, hardworking, and professional. I was a contractor with one of their client. They were always responsive, and very courteous. I really enjoyed working for them.
PERFECT
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCOctober 16, 2014
AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY HAVE GREAT MANAGEMENT! EASY TO GET ALONG WITH AND GREAT UNDERSTANDING OF PRODUCT!
Great agency to work for
Human Resources Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 16, 2014
They are organized and always on top of things, and willing to help you land a great employer.
I loved working for this company
Program Coordinator I (Former Employee), Columbia, SCOctober 14, 2014
Pros: constant employment
Cons: sort assignments
It was interesting getting to work at different places tat helped me to gain an abundance of experience with no gaps in employment. I loved my coworkers at every site I was assigned to. The hardest part about working for this company is that this was temporary work and sometimes short term assignments.
Work for employment contractor.
Repair Technician (Former Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 14, 2014
FedEx Tech Connect (Repair Technician), this particular job could have you processing electronic devices as they come in for repair or inside a production area repairing FedEx courier equipment.
Good Pay and Hours
Branch Manager (Former Employee), West Des Moines, IAOctober 14, 2014
Good place to start a career in recruiting. Pay was very good but benefits really need to be improved.
Installinc
Dispatcher (Current Employee), Amherst, NYOctober 11, 2014
I work for Installs Inc which is the Dispatching company for Geek Squad. I answer calls from Agents in the field and clients who need Services with Geek Squad. I used different scheduling systems to handle complex scheduling. My Co- Workers are great and the Management Team is Fantastic. This was a great placement for me. The Hardest part of my job – more... is telling a client that they can't be serviced for 2 weeks when I have tried everything to get them in sooner. The most enjoyable part is being able to assist everyone in a timely fashion. – less
Fun workplace and lots of interesting day
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 9, 2014
Great company to work for. Have great opportunity. Everyday you learn something new.
Had more opportunity for permanent jobs
Warehouse laborer (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 8, 2014
Very enjoyable, I learned more about customer service. The co workers were the best people. Management where always responsible.

About AppleOne

Founded in 1964, and built on a policy of helping quality individuals like yourself achieve your employment goals, AppleOne has – Read more