Pros: fun employees to work with, great hours, fun games and activities
Cons: lesser pay, working on contract, no advancement, no raiser
1. answering inbound calls. checking members eligibility and claim status for providers
2. I learned alot of terminology and medicalology in the company.
3. management were very organized and worked as a team to meet with company goals.
4. Co-Worker very hard working as team player and fun to be around with.
5. Hardest part of the job was dealing with i-rate providers regarding about a denied bill/payment on the claim.
6. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing I provided great customer services either from the medicaid website to members eligibility and claim. Knowing I made a difference and helped me with there question made me accomplished.