AppleOne Employee Reviews

Found 1,545 reviews matching the search
Games
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNJune 9, 2017
They seemed to be playing a losing battle with another local temp agency who was getting all their people to replace Appleones staff at a local company.
Productive work place but at times there is a lot's of unfair for we are sent to work , I get dissapointment when assignment end's and there no work.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cerritos, CAJune 8, 2017
The typical day of work is morning at a work day start sometimes with a cup of coffee be on time do my work that, I'm told to do and I do so.I learned to always be open on learning new task which give's me more experience, On the management side Angela Camacho need a recognition that she is a very sufficient person to work with and she always on top of things and follow up to make sure, I have a job.The hardest part of the job when your assignment end's and you don't know why and rude enough recruiter call you Like Lauraine and tells you you assignment has ended leave with out letting management know your assignment has ended no job no money and then having to worry about it with out an explaining.Getting my job done getting my check on a timely matter with no question ask.
Pros
no free luches
Cons
short break
Great Compnay to work for.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Orange County, CAJune 8, 2017
I loved working with AppleOne. I have worked with AppleOne for several years. AppleOne has helped me with work and company that are great. AppleOne jobs are great, because you get paid once a week.
OK place. I would work for them again.
Anthem for Customer Service in the HMO (Former Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAJune 8, 2017
They found me temp positions that were all at good companies. Mostly call center positions. I did learn about the credit card and the health insurance businesses.
Pros
Professional acting
Cons
They only short temp positions.
Great Account Executives
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJune 7, 2017
Great Account Executives who helped find the right job according to your specific skill set and requirements. I have found several jobs through this agency.
Pros
Great Customer Support
Nice people
Contractor, Accounting (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAJune 5, 2017
Process invoices, Payroll and expense reports. Ad-hoc reporting, customer service. Had to learn new databases along with new procedures. Placed in a nice company
Always changing and growing
Accounting and Staff Assistant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 5, 2017
Has been beneficial in my exposure to Casino accounting and obtaining my Gaming Card.
Assignments very different each time.
Always looking for something that will benefit me and client.
Awesome
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 5, 2017
Helped me find work and continues to help me succeed and job hunt with me so I do not feel alone. They also always answer me calls when I need them to.
Customer Service
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 5, 2017
All employees worked as a team collectively. I enjoyed working with the company very much and they are a big help in trying to provide their clients with suitable employment.
Pros
Great Company
Cons
Need more work assignments
Fun and great atmosphere
General Service Clerk (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJune 3, 2017
My job was to file and organize folders and send them to cubicles that people work in. The job was great and fun to work in, I wish it would've been permanent, instead it was a temporary job.
Pros
Bring your own lunch
Cons
Temporary
Nice
City clerk/ Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJune 2, 2017
It has been many years since I worked for Apple One I don't remember much although they did fine me work fast. Once one job ended they always had another.
Pros
Jobs
Cons
Not perm
Registration Intake (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 2, 2017
Temporary assignment. Very challenging and fast paced environment. Competitive workplace, the hardest part of the job was the nature of the calls. I enjoyed the schedule the most.
Full-time, Part-time, Short-term, Long-term...you choose.
Admissions Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 2, 2017
As with all Temporary Agencies, once accepted, you are given the opportunity to choose when, where and the hours you want to work so there are no complaints.
Pros
Ability to be selective
Cons
Billing, month end closing post payment, set up site visit,and answer question form clients calls
Account Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAJune 1, 2017
They would make sure you received jobs that would keep me working. call to check with me to make sure I were was ok with the manager and co-workers. I would call them to see how I was doing.
Pros
1/2 hour
Cons
two break
Excellent Staffing agency with caring Recruiters
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 1, 2017
My employment with AppleOne Staffing was enjoyable. I was afforded two amazing contracts with Florida Blue, and the AppleOne staff is very employee focused. I would recommend them to anyone looking to start temporary assignments, or direct hire from a temporary assignment.
Pros
great staff, amazing assignment opportunities
Cons
only full-time contracts, and I am looking for part time
Disappointing Service
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAMay 31, 2017
Left me feeling like I was not important enough to work with. I was bullied and they did nothing about it and actually "ended my assignment", I think is firing honestly. And after I called their office to make a complaint the Manager claimed they where sorry and they would look into it. Never heard back from them again to see how i was doing or if I needed another assignment. Greatly disappointed.
Great company!
Operations Associate (Current Employee) –  Boulder, COMay 31, 2017
I love working for AppleOne. They really care about their employees, and do their best to make everyone happy. We work hard and play hard. My managers were always looking out for us.
Pros
culture, work like balance, established company
Cons
no room for growth
Work place was awesome
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Berthoud, COMay 30, 2017
I ran the front office being the Office manager. I enjoyed doing
the invoicing, payroll, health insurance, running errands and exspecially organzing for company parties
Pros
Lunches and Barbques
A Great Place to Work
Candidate (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COMay 30, 2017
Working with these guys has been an absolute pleasure. Regardless of how long it takes in between assignments, they're good about calling and checking in to offer positions that are suitable for you. They even go so far as to ensure you of this and work with you if an assignment that doesn't fit occurs.

They do a fantastic job of matching their candidates to a position that actually fits.
Pros
Staff, assignments, work culture
Cons
Not really
good
Credit Card Mechanists and Cell Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAMay 30, 2017
Overall is a good company, there were some issues pertaining to true growth within the company. It is similar to other competitive companies. I loved the people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AppleOne. Our community is ready to answer.