AppleOne

AppleOne Employee Reviews

Heathways
Heath Coach Representative (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAJuly 20, 2015
Great Company! This company help me get a job by the name of Healthways. Healthways is a beautiful, laidback, down to earth company that is hard to lot love.
Great Company.
Clerical Temp (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAJuly 15, 2015
Pros: Its fun they keep you busy.
Cons: the slow season sucks.
I had a blast working for apple one. Great management, great positions/ assignments. meeting new people on a regluar basis.
A decent company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJuly 14, 2015
Pros: 10 month assignment, half an hour overtime every day
I really enjoyed my assignment with this company, but been trying to contact them for another position and all I am getting is the run around. I got no reasoning why they ended my assignment.
Productive enviroment
Clerical Assistant (Current Employee), Orlando, FloridaJuly 14, 2015
Great, expand your employers to the st cloud/Kissimmee area.
Great team to work with.
Gina Rosa is a great person to work with and along with her fellow crew
AppleOne
Account Executive (Former Employee), Altamonte SpringsJuly 10, 2015
Pros: Fun Family like office
Cons: metrics hard to reach
AppleOne is a GREAT company to work for. They love and treat their employees great. I will miss working there greatly. The office is always busy, fun and full of energy. We never said no to any work, as we always wanted to help put people to work.
Enjoyable and very professional
Claims Processor (Former Employee), Capital One BankJuly 8, 2015
Pros: Free lunches and awards
Cons: No vacation days
The Recruiters are very informative and knowledgeable about the professions assignments to an employee. Communication is a plus and well delivered. Hired from contract to full time without missing a pay period.

Great joy working with AppleOne
Good for recent graduates
Customer Service Support (Former Employee), Cypress, CAJuly 6, 2015
Pros: Weekends off
Cons: No benefits- health insurance, 401k
Apple One is a agency that provides employment for people who are fit for entry level position. It is fit for recent graduates which many of my co-workers were. The assignments ranges from 6 months+ and often times the company you are assign to has no room for advancement so you are doing the same task every day for however many years the company keep you. The enjoyable part was only the people I work with which led me to stay with them for a year, after that I couldn't do it anymore because I was unsatisfied with the company.
Perform daily payroll department operations
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FloridaJuly 6, 2015
Good Company to work for. Quick job finding. Understanding employees. Reasonable salary. Fun work place with great management.
Quality Assurance
QA for Provider Enrollment & Credentialing (Current Employee), Boston, MAJuly 2, 2015
Pros: I'm in the Heart of the City
Cons: Appleone does not have an office in my city
I feel as though having a provider enrollment background, and now being in the quality assurance position that I am in, gives me the opportunity to sharpen my skills, heighten my ability to to focus on details and familiarize myself with the computer software. There are many more things I'd like to learn and accomplish, but I feel as though,I'm on the right path.
I have a hard time keeping steady work.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 30, 2015
Pros: They help find temp work and direct hire work.
Cons: The positions aren't always available.
I have a hard time keeping steady work through AppleOne. Having said that, the positions they do find are awesome. Unfortunately my last position ended instead of hiring me. I really liked that position too.
Typical Staffing
Supply management (Former Employee), Santa ClaraJune 29, 2015
Pros: a paycheck
Cons: contracts are short term
They dangle the carrot of going permanent then when the contract ends they will not go the extra mile to find you another position
Good opportunity to learn a lot regarding recruitment and what is needed to get a job
Account Executive (Former Employee), Gilbert, AZJune 29, 2015
Pros: Establishing new clients to service and recruit for
Cons: Unemployment is down
Nice place to develop skills regarding resume building and interviewing. Learning what the company's look for was invaluable to a job seeker, this job helped me to get started with developing things and traits I needed that I never even considered important at the time. The job was only difficult if you didn't prepare for the next day searching for business and new customers that may need our services. A bird in the hand is better than two in the bush philosophy was the moto.
hot work place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Glendale, AZJune 29, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: none
cleaning and inspecting product to return to store.Coffee pots,waffle makers,toasters,toaster oven,and any other product the con air carry.
Excellent Company to work for!
Administrative Support (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAJune 28, 2015
Staff is awesome, and they match employees with appropriate assignments. Friendly, professional, organized staff. Great company to work for!
An excellent Employment Agency
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Richmond, VAJune 27, 2015
Pros: they will work with you
Cons: its only temp positions
They did a great job at helping me find work they contact at least twice a week to give me updates. Its not to much to say they help me find employment I work for them but don't report to them for my work assignment
fun and very productive
all of the above (Current Employee), mesa,azJune 25, 2015
a typical work day was exciting and hard working. I've learned alot in the time that i have jobs working for apple one. The management is on point with everything they do as a whole. The co-workers i was assigned with was respectful and nice
great place to work
Staffing Associate (Former Employee), cordova, tnJune 23, 2015
Pros: great team
Cons: you must run a full sales desk
I enjoyed my time at AppleOne and the management of the team was great. The position can get stressful and challenging but thats not a bad thing to the right person.
good agency employer
Material Handler (Former Employee), Las Vegas NVJune 22, 2015
I always got good jobs with this agency.fair salary, and it is a good system to look for work when you just arrive in the city.
UnderStanding
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Torrance, CAJune 20, 2015
Pros: Great temp assignments
Cons: Bab management
My experience with appleone was bitter sweet. It was great for a person like myself with no degree but a outstanding work history. once new management took over, I lost assignments due to no degree.
I learned a lot regarding keying in data at this company.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 18, 2015
This company had a lot of nice co-workers that were more than happy to help each other to reach a common goal. The job was fairly easy but it taught me how to accurately and swiftly key in vast amounts of information. A typical day at work would be to grab stacks of tests and place it on my desk to begin entering the data. I would key in data from those stacks of tests until time to end my shift.
Headquarters