AppleOne

AppleOne United States Employee Reviews

Good work environment
Expert CSR Agent (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAFebruary 16, 2015
The company that AppleOne set me up with which as Teledirect Call Centers, was a great place to work . I was able to gain new skills in customer service, get promoted to a new position several times and work with some amazing people.
Good temp agency.
File Clerk (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAFebruary 15, 2015
AppleOne did a great job at getting me a temp job with good pay between my transitioning from the military to the civilian world. I gained valuable office experience.
Productive and fun place to work
Relationship Management Specialist (Former Employee), Memphis, TNFebruary 10, 2015
Learned account payable and receivable, learned bookkeeping, and payroll. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to provide employment for the applicants.
Great temporary service place to help you find the right career for you.
Still searching (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSFebruary 10, 2015
The people are very nice and helpful. They really care about you and your goals. I highly suggest anyone wanting to find a great career to check them out.
Administrative Secretary I (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 8, 2015
Challenging jobs. Opportunity to learn different jobs. Showcase your skills. Meet people from all walks of life. Array of jobs to meet your schedule.
Clerical customer Service
Clerical Administrative Receptionist (Former Employee), cypressFebruary 6, 2015
data entry, receptionist and general administrative duties. assigned to temporary assignments. Answered multiple phone lines and assisted in account receivable.
temp by temp
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Monterey Park, CAFebruary 5, 2015
There is no typical day because I was a temp at different places constantly. I learned to work with new people constantly so it keeps things new and fresh even though you're doing the same thing.
nice office personal
Customer Service Rep I (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: pay was every friday
Cons: no benifits
they are always available for questions
the hardest part working for them is that once a contract is over they did not focus on helping find another job
the one and only job they did find for me was a fun job worked very good with co workers
Appleone
Customer Service (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAFebruary 3, 2015
Data Entry position makes for a great seasonal job for those living in the Utah County area. Data Entry Reps answer inbound calls from Vivint Sales Reps and Technicians to create customer accounts, ensure installation quality, and assist in any needed adjustments on existing customer accounts.
Best Paid Job Ever
Customer Service Representative & Collector (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: no benefits, no paid holidays.
I really liked how much I was getting paid hourly with AppleOne but that was because of my experience I had. Never before had I worked for an agency, as a matter of fact I hated them because they never provided me with the job security I needed. Indeed it happened after 10 months of working for a well known hospital in the area when it was time to buy me out of the contract with AppleOne, my salary would be tremendously decreased. When I refused to get my hourly rate lowered by $4, I was let go leaving me unemployed.
job seeker
Job Seeker (Former Employee), NJJanuary 30, 2015
What I noticed about AppleOne's employment process is, 1. It is very invasive which I thought was alittle odd considering they recruit for small companies non corporate offering everything from porter positions to high level management and some corporate companies. When you see a position online and submit your resume with AppleOne, be prepared to be invited in for an interview if you are loaded with experience on a high level they will vet you to come in. Only to be met by the receptionist with a stack of papers as if your applying for a state or city job which they give to everyone.

The questions consist of employment verification release forms to reference checks which are expected but AppleOne goes even further they even give you a release form to sign as a requirement to check your social security background to see if you received any benefits, along with questionnaires on city, or county,welfare benefits. Their response when asked is...they get a tax break. Then after you have filled out all of these invasive questions they proceed to want you to reveal the other companies you have interviewed with...

they then move you to a room where you wear a headset and listen to a 40min video about OSHA safety procedures, and proper office safety measures, push in the file cabinet drawers. Don't leave articles in the aisles.etc.Then your tested on what you have just learned.
then you wait again for the interview with the recruiter. Week 5 I still yet to have the direct hire interview with the company, I applied for...even though I received stellar reviews on my references from – more... AppleOne's recruiter. All I keep getting is a job poster weekly from the recruiter.

What I have learned from this experience is that they really don't have the impressive list of employers looking for top level management people as they boast in New Jersey. They really use false advertisement to lure top candidates in which makes the recruiter look good, along with whatever tax break they receive for each candidate whether they find you employment or not. AppleOne should be investigated along with other employment agencies that practice this bait and switch method. Ultimately close their business. – less
Fast paced work environment that providedsatisfaction
DATA ENTRY/MAILROOM CLERK (Former Employee), Cerritos, CAJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: steady work flow
Cons: i was not 1 out of 4 people chosen to keep my position in the shipping department. martine .
A typical day at work included sorting through and organizing course programs in alphanumerical order, entering data into Fed-Ex shipping database, printing shipping labels, packing envelopes with course materials and shipping those materials via Fed-Ex shipping service.
I learned that if you take your time to do things right the first time you can avoid going back to correct your mistakes. Time is money and accuracy is the key to success.
What made working alongside with 4 other employees enjoyable was a healthy competition assessing who could complete the majority of our days workload. The biggest challenge I faced was monitoring the pace in which I worked. I noticed at times that I would work too fast leaving room at the end of the day to complete other tasks around the office whereas if I managed to pace myself at a steady enough speed I would be done with my job moments prior to the end of my shift. The most enjoyable part of the job was reaping the satisfaction of a job well done efficiently and on time.
Productive and comfortable work environment but with inconsistent work schedule
Office Assistant (Current Employee), San Bernardino, CAJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: nice break room, fun and challenging environment
Cons: short hours and inconsistent schedule
Work duties varied from day to day but were all within the scope of my knowledge. Management was friendly and helpful, and co-workers were nice as well. The hardest part of the job was the inconsistent schedule, which often resulted in less hours than expected.
Determined
AP/Clerk (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 28, 2015
Provided different opportunities until I found a permanent position.
fun and productive place to work
Front desk HR assistant (Current Employee), Palm Beach, FLJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: free coffee everyday
Cons: no insurance
wonderfully very busy day.
that you never take life for granted.
Excellent Management.
co-workers wondeful to work with
never in one place
dealing with professionals on a daily basis.
great workplace
VERIFICATIONS SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Riverside, CAJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: great hours, flexible, friendly work place
office work, processing pre employment screenings , learned to verify employment and use third party services for specific company verifications. wonderful co-workers/family like workplace.
great place to work
Emblem Health Bilingual Direct Marketing Rep (Former Employee), hollywood blvd, fort lauderdaleJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: great pay
Cons: short lunch time
a typical day to work i log in a 11 am and starting taking calls , assisting people with their problems after 2 hours y take my first break 10 mins then come back to my desk and continue they until lunch time then eat something then return again until my last break then 8 pm i leave to my home
c
Call Center Customer Service rep, Data entry (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: learned alot great ppl
Cons: pays bad.turnover of management
Really great opprtunity worrking with applone.
several positions.
Same as Kroll Factual Data
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Loveland, COJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: same as kroll
Cons: same as kroll
I worked thru AppleOne as a Job Employment Solutions Company finding people jobs as a temp, I was hired on full time w/Kroll Factual Data after 4-5 months. The job duties were the same as listed in Kroll Job Summary part.
fun to work for and with
OFFICE ASSISTANCE II / CLERICAL WORKER (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJanuary 24, 2015
excellent company! Great people and great employment. i really enjoy working with appleone . they are awesome and a reliable company.

About AppleOne

Founded in 1964, and built on a policy of helping quality individuals like yourself achieve your employment goals, AppleOne has – Read more

AppleOne Salaries