AppleOne

AppleOne Employer Reviews

helpful in finding the right job
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Plano, TxJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: they had timed breaks and lunches
Cons: other csr's were loud and roud.
Worked in a busy call center taking up to 80 calls per day. I still have my rewards for jobs well done.
Processor
Processor (Former Employee), OntarioJanuary 12, 2015
Processed work order results sent in from the contractor. Analyzing property history and work completed to properly uploaded results and bids to client’s system. Occasionally talking to contactors to ensure proper bidding and reporting to the client.
Great temporary agency.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Banning, CAJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: have been on multiple assignments.
Cons: not enough work
Has helped me find employment. Have been able to work at multiple assignments.
Great contracts with exciting companies
Clerical Aid III (Former Employee), Long Beach, CaJanuary 8, 2015
Fair salary, friendly staff and great job placement. Convenient testing and helpful training for jobs. Positive working environments
they got me employeement
Customer Service Jobs (Former Employee), Corona, CAJanuary 7, 2015
The staff got me jobs but were more concerned about keeping their jobs mostly. It was obvious. But the staff was always polite.
Dedicated
Temp to Hire (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: steady work
Cons: far assignments
They been dedicated to find me employment. The staffing agents are great to work with.
JOB LOCATION CHOICES
CSR (Former Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: two breaks and lunch
Cons: management always seems lost
AT FIRST WAS OK, SEEMED HOPEFUL, THEN MANAGEMENT CHANGED AND NEVER KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON OR HAD THE ANSWERS TO THE BASIC QUESTIONS THAT WERE BEING ASKED.
temporary work no good
Driver (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: no
Cons: no
Working for Appleone is no good. No matter how good of a job you may be doing, you can be released from your assignment no notice
It's ok
Loan Document Specialist (Current Employee), Albuquerque, nm 87109January 1, 2015
Pros: m-f job, great learning expeirence, people there are nice
Cons: it's a temporary job
I am happy to have a job, unfortunately I won't get hired on permantley. I am seeking full time permanent work, not temporary.
Great place to work.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKDecember 31, 2014
Loved the intercation with the customers everyday. Busy once the phones are on.
I would recommend Appleone they are very professional and really care about their clients.
Administrative Aid (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLDecember 23, 2014
Pros: i learned a lot and met new and interesting people.
Cons: the assignment was too short. i wish the job lasted a lot longer, but unfortunately it was temporary.
Every assignment I got was great. I learned how to take inventory which I didn't know before. I worked for a great company. My co-workers where very professional and very nice. The hardest part of the job was leaving. The most enjoyable part of the job was the learning experience and meeting new people. They left me with very little supervision and I was able to accomplish a lot on my own. That to me was very satisfying.
Good Company
Staffing Associate/Recruiter (Current Employee), Cordova, TNDecember 22, 2014
Great company if you like sales. Lots of opportunity to make money. Hardest part of the job is finding clients to work with. I enjoyed meeting new people and interviewing candidates.
Quick Placement
Temporary Associate (Former Employee), San Diego, CADecember 17, 2014
Pros: flexible work hours
Cons: assignment ended before everything could be caught up
AppleOne placed me with Networkfleet / Verizon very quickly. My typical day of work was intense alpha/numeric data entry. I learned to navigate their proprietary software program, and Salesforce. The small group of people I worked with within this company were very nice and helpful with training me in their manner of data entry and trouble shooting. The hardest part of this job was the repetition, the most enjoyable part of this job was the variety that would come along every few days.
Not enough job opportunities
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVDecember 14, 2014
Pros: agents don't want to find decent job
Cons: not enough pay
Not enough job opportunities.
Not good pay
Staff agency lacks finding jobs
Staff barely answers your call
Overall weren't happy
n/a
Clerk, Receptionist, Data Entry, Temp (Former Employee), variedDecember 14, 2014
I did various things as a temp, I entered data, answered phones. I also did other random things based on the job like filling and sending out mail, I once sorted paint and wrapped X-mas gifts for a day...my usual day was working a day for a sick person that couldn't come in that day....
Fast pace family company
Data Entry Graphics (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVDecember 10, 2014
Management was always involved and supportive.
I learned the aspects of graphics layout.
Fast pace and very good to its employees.
I received a Hero award for customer service.
My day consisted of assisting all 4 of the graphics managers, as well as the other departments with questions to orders placed, I entered orders to be produced for shows that were held at the convention centers and hotels.
Professional yet unorganized
Staffing Associate (Former Employee), Upland, CADecember 8, 2014
Pros: benefits are great. networking is available due to access to all branches.
Cons: management did not always agree as a team.
This position demonstrated a very professional workplace. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Management was unorganized but overall the people make the job enjoyable A typical day of work was super busy and all over the place. It is hard to have a regular day because everyday is unexpected. The days would fly by which was great.
Office Closed
Account Executive (Former Employee), Camp Hill, PADecember 3, 2014
This was a toxic environment which is why it closed. Horrible company and management staff. Everyday at work was like I was in grade school. Very unprofessional environment.
Fast Paced work enviornment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Cerritos, CaDecember 3, 2014
Working for T-systems through apple one was great. I would be in a fast paced environment which showed my multi-task skills. I would answer phones and at times I would be answering ranging from 100 to 106 calls per day. Although I would try and get my calls to be more than 106. In would answer emails during down time and process faxes that were sent to me by patients that had important documents to help with updating there accounts. My co workers were friendly and helpful and when they needed help they could count on me to help. I love to make a difference in someone's life and just knowing that I helped is the greatest reward in the world.
Not employed consistently
Associate (Current Employee), San Diego, CADecember 2, 2014
Pros: continuously changing work place environments
Cons: not employed consistently
Good opportunity for person in transistion seeking full time employment.

About AppleOne

Founded in 1964, and built on a policy of helping quality individuals like yourself achieve your employment goals, AppleOne has – Read more