AppleOne

AppleOne Employee Reviews

My experience has been wonderful
Bookkeeper (Current Employee), Williamsburg, VAMarch 11, 2015
Pros: small family business that made me feel at home as well
Cons: stability within my position
I have enjoyed working for Apple One the time I have been there. They found me a position with everything I asked for in the beginning. I have only been at one assignment through the company which is where I am at as of now. My position is a bookkeeper for a recycling company. Every day is a new day with new challenges. That was my favorite part because it was rewarding when issues were solved. I loved my co-workers as if they were family. The most challenging tasks about this position was trying to keep up as my manager would make decisions and then change her mind. She also isn't very organized so sometimes I may be missing information that I needed to complete my job. Over all I loved my position.
Was a great learning opportunity in this company
CSR/Teller (Former Employee), West Des Moines, IAMarch 10, 2015
Pros: fun employees to work with, great hours, fun games and activities
Cons: lesser pay, working on contract, no advancement, no raiser
1. answering inbound calls. checking members eligibility and claim status for providers

2. I learned alot of terminology and medicalology in the company.

3. management were very organized and worked as a team to meet with company goals.

4. Co-Worker very hard working as team player and fun to be around with.

5. Hardest part of the job was dealing with i-rate providers regarding about a denied bill/payment on the claim.

6. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing I provided great customer services either from the medicaid website to members eligibility and claim. Knowing I made a difference and helped me with there question made me accomplished.
Job is really fun
Customer Service (Former Employee), Rosedale, MDMarch 4, 2015
Pros: helping students was fun
Cons: wish it was a permaent position
Co workers are a blast to work with people students with the books is also fun as well learned some good skills while was employed there
Recruiter - Appleone
Account Executive (Current Employee), TexasMarch 4, 2015
Poor training. You will train your self entirely!
Management style is good but no desire to help individuals prosper.

Great stepping stone.

Family like culture.
Fun environment with incentives to make the strive to succede well worth it.
Customer Service Representative I (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAMarch 3, 2015
Pros: company lunches, gift card insentives, and positive atmosphere.
Cons: due to revenue sometimes sent home early.
My requirements within the job place were to make outbound calls to interested customers; and qualify them for them for the company that could assist them best.
Lazy Apple One Staff
Applicant (Former Employee), 5 Park Home Avenue, North York, ONMarch 3, 2015
The most horrible staff in all agencies! I came 10 minutes early than my appointment time. No one is in the reception desk for 40 minutes of waiting. I heard staff were just laughing and exchanging stories in their room without checking 5 applicants were waiting at the reception area. Sucks employees! Very poor but most of all very LAZY staff.
Great Company
Administrated Assistant/ Jr. Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Moorpark, CAFebruary 27, 2015
Great Company to work for. They take the time to work with you to find a perfect fit for a job. They check in with you on your current assignment to make sure you are happy with the company you are placed in.
fair
Mailroom Sorter (Former Employee), Seattle, WAFebruary 25, 2015
they didnt have us working 40 hrs a week and that was a stran on my bills met a lot of nice people. i miss helping people. im done
Recruiter
Account Manager (Former Employee), Mira Mesa, CAFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: fun
Cons: I moved
• Actively recruited, interviewed and placed individuals in client companies
• Worked independently and as a team member while continuously maintaining top performance
• Plan and prioritize sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed sales targets.
• Worked on proposals and “on-sites” with large accounts
• Determined quarterly forecasts of current customer needs and new business
• Exceeded sales goal each quarter in all required areas
• Maintained current client base with strong customer relations and honesty
Cool place to work
Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee), Roseville, CAFebruary 24, 2015
I've only been with the company for a few months, but it has been a cool experience.
My co-workers are definitely a plus to the job.
Medical Assistant
Referral Clerk (Former Employee), Fresno, CAFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: good pay and benefits.
Cons: not enough work.
Great pay for temporary job. Friendly environment. Good benefits. Availability can be a bit of a struggle. Overall an excellent temp agency.
Never hear from them
None gvien (Former Employee), Neither oneFebruary 24, 2015
I am quite experienced in 2 fields. I have applied to numerous jobs and have never heard anything from them either in the Ontario or Corona office, even after leaving and talking with numerous "Recruiters" Awful!
Great staffing agency
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee), Ventura, CAFebruary 18, 2015
This is a great staffing agency for temp. work. They were able to find me work within the accounting field as an accounts payable specialist.
Horrible Company
Administrative Executive (Former Employee), Temecula, CAFebruary 17, 2015
Cons: dedication
Do not depend on them to find you employment, especially the Temecula, CA office. They post jobs constantly to pool candidates to add to their database, and then make you think they are going to help you in landing a great job and then never even contact you. I was warned about them from other Staffing Agencies, but gave them a chance anyway, and boy was I wrong. They really mess with peoples emotions.
Your better off finding a great job on your own then entrusting them with your time and skills.
Good
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), Staten Island, NYFebruary 17, 2015
I enjoyed the working environment. my supervisor was very much helpful. Learned a lot about data entry. Good place for work
The staff works very hard in placing you on an assignment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 17, 2015
Great office to work for. If you demonstrate flexibility, they will do all that they can to place you either on a long term or a permanent assignment.
Good work environment
Expert CSR Agent (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAFebruary 16, 2015
The company that AppleOne set me up with which as Teledirect Call Centers, was a great place to work . I was able to gain new skills in customer service, get promoted to a new position several times and work with some amazing people.
Good temp agency.
File Clerk (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAFebruary 15, 2015
AppleOne did a great job at getting me a temp job with good pay between my transitioning from the military to the civilian world. I gained valuable office experience.
Productive and fun place to work
Relationship Management Specialist (Former Employee), Memphis, TNFebruary 10, 2015
Learned account payable and receivable, learned bookkeeping, and payroll. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to provide employment for the applicants.
Great temporary service place to help you find the right career for you.
Still searching (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSFebruary 10, 2015
The people are very nice and helpful. They really care about you and your goals. I highly suggest anyone wanting to find a great career to check them out.

About AppleOne

Founded in 1964, and built on a policy of helping quality individuals like yourself achieve your employment goals, AppleOne has – Read more

AppleOne Salaries