AppleOne

AppleOne Employer Reviews

appleone
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), phoenix, azFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: paid well
Cons: hardly any work available
made both inbound and outbound calls averaging about 250 calls a day. Maintained company quota and provided great customer service and support
Good paying jobs and good companies.
Forklift Operator/Shipping Dept. Worker (Former Employee), Reno, NVFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: good jobs
Cons: lack of work or hours. and sometimes l
I loved all of the workers and managers at apple one but I didn't enjoy that I was always worried if I would have a job for long. I learned a lot about driving all of the equipment used in the warehouse setting.
Worked in call center after Katrina
Contractor / Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 1, 2014
Pros: very good pay
Cons: very long hours
Temp work for Federal government: took inbound calls from Katrina survivors, to set them up with trailers and other benefits.
Fast paced office and I especially enjoyed being able to help others find employment
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee), Santa Maria, CAFebruary 1, 2014
Pros: helping others find a career that and fast paced positive work environment
I learned a lot in this position with Apple One Employment Services, being a Recruiting Administrator and Administrative Assistant I got to work directly with both sides of the business. I built relationships with prospective employers and recruited qualified candidates to fill the positions.
Great people, lots of drama.
AE (Former Employee), CAJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: people, fast paced environment.
Cons: nepotism, poor managment, lack of ethics/dishonesty, high-turnover, no growth opportunities at branch-level.
Lots of really great people to meet, lots to keep you busy, but you have to fight to survive---greatest competition is amongst your peers, sister branches, ancillary divisions (and not your actual industry competitors). This causes daily, weekly, consistent drama and dishonesty across business lines resulting in low employee morale and fear of losing – more... your job for not meeting your sales numbers.

Best part of the job are the candidates you meet and the clients you develop lasting relationships with---that is, if you stick around long enough. – less
productive workplace and have fun while being safe.
wharehouse (Former Employee), Reno, NVJanuary 29, 2014
picked, packed, shipped, and received product while keeping a clean fin work place.
A good temporary agency
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 29, 2014
They really do work hard to look for jobs that suite your needs......
Very unstable !
Escrow Assistant (Former Employee), Irvine, CAJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: very organized and structured company.
Cons: no chance for advancement.
Gave 200% effort in this Company (LSI) and was shocked to be laid off even though I was helping desks that were suffering due to work overload. Co-workers were nice to work with and helpful.
Didn't have too many jobs to choose from
Claims/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), San FranciscoJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: several jobs to choose from under 12.00 per hour
Cons: does not assign the appropriate job for your skills
I worked for them on a couple of occasions, low pay but several offices to choose from.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Pleasanton, CAJanuary 23, 2014
Checked and returned vmail/emails each morning, worked on followup from previous day. Took calls from branches and clients assisting with information needed on loans and deposit accounts,online/mobile access and setup,cross selling of bank products and contacting correct department or person needed to obtain information needed to assist internal and – more... external clients.
My co-workers were very knowledgeable, friendly and all team players, which made for a good work environment. – less
Great Company to work for as a Temporary Associate
Administrative Office Assistant (Current Employee), Cypress, CAJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: diversity in work placement
Cons: being a temporary employee with the economy of today
Being a Temporary Associate you get to wear many hats. You are constantly learning new skills. You get to work with many different types of companies/people and for myself it was not a problem. I have learned from working with various companies on how to blend in but most of all I am able to pick up the responsibilities of the position I am assigned – more... to quickly and accurately. I am looking forward into getting back in the working field as soon as possible. – less
Fun place to work for
Front Desk Rep./ Enrollment Broker (Current Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 22, 2014
Is a great place to work for. They have a month of training for enrollment broker
AppleOne was a placement company that got me the job at Corinthian Doors which was later bought out by Jeld-Wen.
Office Worker (Former Employee), Bedford, TXJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: kept me employed until i received a permanent position.
Cons: at that time, they didn't have direct deposit.
I was placed in several temporary positions but when I received the job at Corinthian I wanted to go permanent.
Overall acceptable
Temporary (Former Employee), Portland, ORJanuary 20, 2014
Included medical benefits after 90 days probation of starting job was a plus.
Enjoyable but limited opportunity.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 19, 2014
Good place to start. Limited as far as advancement within the company assignment.
MIR3 is AWESOME
Temp Agencies (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 16, 2014
Great company to work for with plenty of room to grow! Friendly environment and amazing benefits.
Optimistic and friendly staff
Administrative Assistant I (Current Employee), San Bernardino, CAJanuary 16, 2014
I have worked with Apple One off and on since 2007 and they have always managed to place me in environments that allow me to show my confidence. The most enjoyable part of the jobs that Apple One has provided me with are the supervisors. Sometimes I get called back more than once to an assignment. Apple One is a great company to work for.
Engaging and dynamic work envirnoment
Mail room clerk (Current Employee), Westlake, TXJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: shift flexiblity
Cons: lack of benifits as a temporary worker
So far during my time at Apple one, I have been assigned to one location. As a mail clerk I am am able to see rotating group of individuals. The work load is rewarding in the sense you know when the work load is over. In this sense you can set goals. Management understands the dynamics of the individual workers to best allocate the work force to where – more... it is needed. Thus, no one individual is over worked. All individuals in the mail surprising get along very well. It is a very enjoyable place to work. – less
Not so good
Insurnace Verification (Former Employee), Irving, TXJanuary 7, 2014
I would not make Apple one a company to work for.. HMS is the only jobs they have
Productive and Fast Pasted Environment
Office Coordinator/Office Supervisor (Former Employee), Camp Hill, PAJanuary 4, 2014
Pros: vacations, bonuses
Cons: health benefits, 401k
AppleOne was a fast-paced environment where deadlines consistently needed to be met and multitasking is the norm. I am a diligent worker who enjoys a challenge and works hard to achieve my goals. Everyone worked as a team and that was enjoyable to be able to learn every aspect of the staffing industry from my co-workers. I also worked independently – more... to get the job done as efficiently as possible within the shortest time frame. – less

About AppleOne

Founded in 1964, and built on a policy of helping quality individuals like yourself achieve your employment goals, AppleOne has – Read more

AppleOne Photos