AppleOne

AppleOne Employer Reviews

Company when out of business.
Office Clerk (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAMay 2, 2014
The company went out of business, while I ws working there and I got laid off.
I worked with any great companies
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLMay 1, 2014
Pros: working with positive personnel
Cons: the economy is very bad, i couldn't find a full time job.
I learned a lot with the companies, I was able to experience.
Temporary Agency
Billing Agent - Collection Agent (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UtahApril 30, 2014
The office staff was very accommodating to their employees and always placed you at locations convenient to your home address. I would recommend this temporary agency to anyone looking for a temp job.
Customer Service
Customer Service Rep (Temp assignments) (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAApril 30, 2014
Pros: comfortable work environment
Cons: short lunch breaks
I handled calls from providers and members with question about health benefits
Professional Staffing Agency
Customer Service/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 29, 2014
Pros: different company experiences
Cons: no stable employment
This was the perfect opportunity to experience working with a variety of combines in the Administrative field.
productive and progressive work place
American Eldercare Claims Processor/ADA (Current Employee), FLApril 26, 2014
Pros: travel/vacation
Cons: health insurance
A very strong driven, and dedicated individual with expertise in today's healthcare industry. Driven to build rapports with medical or health insurance based clients at any level. I have learned other parts of my job working under Humana/American Eldercare such as Data Analyst to include assisting care managers, developing and implementing care plans – more... entering and scanning important information and documents, supporting other departments such as claims provider relations, and IT to fit our customers needs. – less
This was a Temporary Employment Agency
Customer Service/Researcher (Former Employee), Greenwood Village, COApril 25, 2014
Pros: the people were great and helpful
Cons: it was a temporary job.
They were great at matching jobs for me, I was with them for about 2 years. Worked closely w/ Microsoft team: All clerical basic work, file, phone work, data base jumping, linking old domains to new ones. Spread sheets, excel, outlook.
Employment Agency that offers no security
Order Processor for Temp (Current Employee), Pomona, CAApril 24, 2014
Pros: direct deposit
Cons: never a secure job
Sheena, is great but again this is an agency for temp to hire. There is no security for job placement.
Great Experience working at LACHSA
Senior Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 24, 2014
I really enjoyed working at LACHSA. Great learning experience.
Team oriented and fun working environment with great incentives.
Customer Service/ Escalations Supervisor (Former Employee), EL SegundoApril 22, 2014
I enjoyed working at Intelligent Beauty-Sensa (AppleOne). Each day brought great work experiences, and the people there were easy to get along with because of the overall team morale. One valuable thing I learned was how to be an effective communicator with my co workers and the customers. I also learned the importance of meeting daily goals to ensure – more... the company continues to grow. The hardest part of the job was trying to ensure each customer was satisfied without rushing through the call, to keep the call time at an appropriate minimum. The most enjoyable time was when the company held annual holiday parties or for other various occasions. – less
Productive and Great Company to be Staff by
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Jacksonville, Fl.April 22, 2014
Great Company to be apart of great Staff, Long term and Short term Work avaliable
Scanner At Apple One
N/A (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 22, 2014
They was just fine. I just felt at the time that I need something more the just a job that is paying only 8.50 an hour.
rapid growing company
Shipping Coordinator (Former Employee), Downey, CAApril 20, 2014
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: lost of hours
working with vendors in moving product to major retailers lots of potential to growth in management positions
NO HELP WHATSOEVER!! THEY DON'T HELP AT ALL!!
Person looking for work (Former Employee), Pleasanton, CAApril 18, 2014
Cons: read review for details...there's plenty of them! if i could rate them "0" stars i would!
I had high hopes that I'd receive some sort help when I signed up at the office located in Pleasanton, CA. But, boy was I WRONG! I'm not sure how other locations operate, but this one was horrible.

First of all, the rep assigned to help me never stayed in touch with me. I know it's supposed to be mutual, but any contact that was made was initiated – more... by me. I would call/email etc to see if anything was available for me. And, of course...there was "nothing available". But I ALWAYS had to call her, it was never the other way around.

At first, there seemed to be a serious interest in them finding me some sort of employment. But, I was proven wrong. My overall impression was that they really didn't care because they were working already, and had jobs. So, it felt like they took no effort to do anything to help me.

There was a job that I applied for that I found on the internet. The company happened to be a client of AppleOne in Pleasanton. So, I'm thinking...great! No problem for me then! AppleOne will help me get my foot in the door at least, since they're helping me find work. WRONG! I had to reach out to AppleOne for any updates, and after while they just stopped helping with it. I was beyond disappointed.

After this happened, I stopped dealing with them altogether. It was a total waste of time. My suggestion...just go out on your own and do your own footwork to find employment. This place is no help at all, and is a joke! – less
temporary work
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Buford, GAApril 18, 2014
very productive and friendly management. very professional and always willing to help
productive fun work environment
Customer Care/Sales (Former Employee), Ontario, CAApril 18, 2014
Answer a high volume of inbound customer calls. Place customer orders for State and Federal Labor Law postings via phone and email. Assist customer with ETA’s and tracking numbers for shipments, Ensure quality while handling all customer questions and concerns.
Environment: SAP, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, Google Talk, Lyrical, PC’s
Sales Driven Company that requires results
Human Resources - Recruiter (Current Employee), CaliforniaApril 17, 2014
Pros: can be fun and rewarding
Cons: micro managed, sales driven, lots of pressure
You run a full desk as a recruiter at AppleOne which is a sales focused company. You must generate your own leads, build your sales and clientele while recruiting in candidates to fill your orders and the orders of other recruiters. The recruiting process is lengthy, you must post job orders online, screen candidates, set up interview appointments and – more... work and coach the candidate on resume tips, how to find jobs, their interviewing skills etc. There is a lot of requirements in this position and it is micro managed. You must be able to commit to a position for at least a year to begin to see the fruits of your labor. It can be fun and rewarding when you have a busy desk and orders are coming in, but until that happens, the days can be frustrating and stressful when needing to hit your sales numbers. – less
Great Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 15, 2014
Great company to work that care about there contractors. When in between jobs, they send you email alerts with new job posting so you don't miss out on a opportunity.
Enjoy working around such professional people
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 14, 2014
Pros: enjoyed the appreciation lunches they provided
Cons: i would prefer one hour lunches
I enjoy learning how different companies work. Apple one always find the positions that I feel comfortable with.
productive and fun
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee), las vegas,nvApril 11, 2014
a very professional and helpful work environment.with lots of knowlegdeable people to help you get ahead.

About AppleOne

Founded in 1964, and built on a policy of helping quality individuals like yourself achieve your employment goals, AppleOne has – Read more

AppleOne Photos