AppleOne

AppleOne Employee Reviews

exciting
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Addison, TXMay 3, 2015
Pros: awards to acknowledge your service
Cons: no health benefits
busy, fun at times but often stressful. Co-workers made the day go by quickly as we worked together to reach a common goal.
Good staffing company which found a lot of work, but often not the type of work I originally signed up for.
Various Clerical Positions (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAMay 1, 2015
AppleOne Staffing was an interesting company to work for. They were reliable in finding work, often not too far from where I lived or went to school. My only criticism would be that I originally qualified for a wide range of jobs, most of the companies they worked closely with were somewhat limited.
Parttime
Temporary Office Assistant (Former Employee), ft myers flMay 1, 2015
Pros: New adventures.
Cons: Not getting hired once I liked it.
Contracted to different business to assist in front desk, answering phones, filing, office work etc..

I learned and always learn new things about each and every business im contracted too.

Management was fine.

My co workers were great. They would teach me things about the business that Im temping at.

The hardest part about my job was that I would like what I was doing and then the job would end.

The most enjoyable part was learning new things and meeting new people and the experience.
Ok place if you looking to start your career
Account Executive (Former Employee), Rochelle Park, NJApril 29, 2015
Was an ok place to work, cant complain. Gave me a chance to get into B to B sales. Wouldn't say anything bad or all that great about it.
Call Center Rep
Benefit and Claims Representative (Former Employee), Thousand Oaks, CAApril 27, 2015
Pros: I had a job, the cafeteria was nice.
Cons: Contract was too short. It was too far to drive. No job security. The cafeteria was expensive.
I would answer approximately 60 calls a day from members and discuss benefits or claims. I would resubmit claims when needed.
Fun place to work with a TV room
Import Customer Service (Former Employee), Torrance.CAApril 27, 2015
Pros: tv
Cons: non-freidly-ness
I work there helping in the import dept. with arrival notices, billing, opening new file and cutting checks. I also helped out other dept when needed.
Temporary Assignments
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Tempe, AZApril 23, 2015
I went to work for Apple One because ITT Technical Institute required wanted me to work at the school and the funding for the work study program had ran out. So they sent me over there. I have followed the policy of Apple One and called everyday since the end of my assignment and the only jobs they offered me were call centers. I don't like working call centers so I didn't work any other assignments.
Lacks consistency
Office Assistant (Current Employee), Torrance, CAApril 22, 2015
Pros: Great resource for job searching.
Cons: Reps lack consistency with job placement.
Apple One has the potential to be a great resource, however, the representatives do not do a great job of assisting with employment opportunities that fit your background and/or experience.
Productive workplace
Assisting customers (Former Employee), Tulsa, okApril 22, 2015
Assisting customer with their car loans
Learned about banking regulations
co-workers were great to work with
Had a site manager at the facility I was working
A good company, however, you just have to keep on them regarding placement
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 22, 2015
Pros: Find great assignemnts
Cons: Sometimes last minute assignments
This is another employment service and while they do their best to match my skills, at times they have fallen short. That is the only thing I found to be hard about working for them.
Kelly Services
Winston-Salem, NC (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NC 27127April 20, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
While working with Kelly Services I obtained a new skill job assistant that I was offered. I have gained a lot of experience with this service and enjoyed working with different company and learning different types of business.

As a temporary worker with Kelly Service the positions offered were Receptionist, File Clerk, and Data Entry Clerk. My duties consist of answering the telephone, giving directions to truck drivers to find our location, transferring calls to the correct extension, and greeting visitors, distribute mail, updated company's database.
Team Worker
Hospitality (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 19, 2015
While I was employed AppleOne I found my employment experience to be a rather pleasant one. Thanks for the opportunity.
They dont know how to run their company!
222 (Former Employee), 2252April 17, 2015
I fiiled my application and sent out for an interview. Apple one never respond back my phones to follow up with me. They are the worest!
Great work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Austin, TXApril 13, 2015
Pros: Weekly huddles, Management acknowledges their employees
Cons: Health care was a little expensive
AppleOne is the temp agency and the company that my assignment was for was at Austin Energy.

-Be on the phone and in the ACTIVE status to start taking calls as soon as your shift begins. Take your scheduled breaks and lunch on time. Must be ACTIVE to take call all the way thru your work schedule until it's time to log off at the end of your shift.

-I've learned that all though the job was repetitive all calls were different.

-Management was great, they made sure to also do some fun activities with their employees every so often.

-My co-workers were very helpful we worked together on difficult questions or concerns a customer might bring up.

- Probably the hardest part of the job was sometimes it can get a little overwhelming.

-I had some great co-workers and supervisors to work with.
Temporary Employment Agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAApril 4, 2015
Pros: Laid back environment
Cons: Location. Would have like a shorter commute.
My assignment with Apple One was for a public housing entity. I learned a lot & enjoyed the administrative duties assigned. Most days consisted of coding & batching invoices for data entry, researching invoice/payment inquiries and general clerical duties, i.e. filing, phones. Co-workers were friendly & helpful. The hardest part of the job was learning the government regulations. The part I enjoyed most was working with the numbers & the data entry.
Just had one assigment. They will only give you jobs they want you to work on even if they have postings online for jobs you want to do
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Mira Mesa, San Diego, CAApril 2, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: No jobs
When i first sent my resume, they called me 10 mins right after and booked an interview. Spoke with an account executive (whatever they're called there) and explained that i would like a career shift and i have a bit of experience in the field i want. She booked me for an interview with a company and i worked there as a temp. The job was supposed to last for at least 5 months but let me go after a few weeks claiming they couldn't do a background check. Reported to their staff that i my assignment will be ending soon and she was giving an assignment i specifically mentioned i wouldn't want to do anymore And the rate is way lower than what I had asked.

I emailed her again after a few weeks and she was claiming that there is nothing available that fits my qualifications and offered the same job so i declined and said i will wait.

After a few more weeks, i emailed her back and said the same thing and was being offered with the same job.

In addition, the company i had an assignment with didn't treat me right either and there's no way you can report them because they did it in a subliminal way. The working environment was very uptight and stiff. The supervisor there herself was nice but she obviously liked the other person I worked with who came from AppleOne too.

Until now i would email the account executive at AppleOne and she would always say that there's nothing for me except the job i told her from the start i don't want to do anymore.

Lastly, the job they're offering me (the one i don't want to do anymore) is paid way more in other agencies and companies.
So Helpful!!
Administrative Temp (Former Employee), Greeley, COApril 1, 2015
I have gotten several jobs from this company. Yes it's a temp-to-hire but they take all the time and effort to find a position that best fits your abilities. These ladies are amazing and I would recommend this employment agency to anyone!!
Excellent client work
Legal Assistant (Current Employee), Albany, NYMarch 31, 2015
They have the best jobs for professional individuals looking to obtain quality employment.

The hardest part about temporary to perm work is that you have to go into your client's business and quickly learn their policies & procedures and software.
Nice Job, while it lasted
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Ontario, CAMarch 28, 2015
Pros: No micro management
Cons: No job security
It's a temp agency, they can be you work while you're in a tight spot, but nothing else. If you have anything else going for yourself seek work elsewhere.
busy environment
Customer Service Representative, Aon Hewitt (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 26, 2015
Temp Agency, customer service, answer phones, process paperwork and assist customers. Work with managers to resolve customer issues

About AppleOne

Founded in 1964, and built on a policy of helping quality individuals like yourself achieve your employment goals, AppleOne has – Read more

AppleOne Salaries