AppleOne Employee Reviews in United States

Normal call center
Retention Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 22, 2016
Normal call center nothing interesting. Small break room. I would get to my desk log in and start taking calls, about two hours later you have to put your name on a list to go to break. You get a 10 minute break, come back to work. two hours later you have the option of getting a 30 minute lunch or going home 30 minutes earlier. Then two hours later you get your last 10 minute break. Management on the call floor are awesome and very helpful, upper management are ok but the ceo at alpha connect is a jerk. The hardest part of the day is knowing that the customers are getting ripped off but it's their own fault. The most enjoyable part of the day is going home
Pros
You get to get out early
Cons
The way they run things can definitely change
Work Environment
Account Executive/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Novi, MIMarch 19, 2016
It was a great place to work. I enjoyed my position as a Account Executive/Recruiter. Branch manager was great as well as my co workers. A very fun team to work with daily.
Pros
co workers and mangement
typical work day
Repair Technician - Level 2 (Current Employee) –  Cordova, TNMarch 17, 2016
Start of the day clocking in and gather units for repair. After verifying the trouble ticket I would gather parts need to repair the units and begin working on the units. Co workers are always ready to answer questions and have lively small talk to pass time. breaks and lunch are taken as each tech sees fit. I generally break after four hours of work, lunch at 6 hours followed by last break a hour before end of the day when I remember to taken them.

Hardest part of the job is locating enough units to meet day required numbers. Management does take into account number of units to be worked.
Pros
good work enviroment
Cons
short breaks and lunch times
nice place to work
Group Lead/ Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 17, 2016
learned how to process istep testing. insre no child scores were left behind. looked scores if were miss documented, cut spines off books.
Review
Full-Desk Recruiter/Sales (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLMarch 14, 2016
Decent stability, lots of micromanagement and suffocating KPI's. Nice people that care about employees, but the company gets in it's own way.
Pros
Stability
Cons
Micromanagement, KPIs that are ridiculous, low commissions
Good Working Environment
AHMC Healthcare, Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAMarch 12, 2016
All Employees were nice and friendly. Managers were very motivated in helping employees accomplish their goals on behalf of their work assignments. Managers had an open door policy. Managers showed good communication skills.
Pros
Free Luncheons
Cons
Short Breaks and Short Lunch
Great Company
Berkeley Lights Biotech Company - Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Berkeley, CAMarch 10, 2016
I love the staff and the great assignments that they get you.They have made feel good about going to work daily. They are always really thorough and nice.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Need more of them
Productive and energetic workplace
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAMarch 10, 2016
Working with AppleOne at the Registrar of Voters was a great experience. It was a fast pace environment, that i fit well in. Deadlines were expected without any errors, and i met that quota and then some.
friendly and helpful
Customer of Appleone (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 9, 2016
They are an employment agency that helps you find temp jobs. I am one of their clients. I am currently working with a new recruiter.
Not the best comapny
Online Admissions Representative (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAFebruary 23, 2016
The good thing about this company is that the first time applied through them to work at SJVC (as a temp-to-hire) they contacted me within a couple days about the position. They were very helpful in helping me to get the job, giving me information about the company, example questions to ask, and meeting with me before the interview. I have finished with that position and have not been able to get anyone else from that company to assist me in trying to find another position and it has been 5 months now. Because I am not able to even get in contact with anyone to set up a time to come in and talk to them and nobody has contacted me with an update saying that they are looking for work for me (as I was told they would do) I am not entirely happy with the company. Also, the company I did temporary work for was a very competitive environment and was not welcoming at all.
Pros
great available variety of jobs
Cons
not able to get in contact with people
My time with AppleOne
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Del Mar FairgroundsFebruary 13, 2016
AppleOne was a lot of fun working for the marvel experience event. But ended with some bad experiences. The days would start off great made some friends with the event hosts, and some of my co-workers were really nice. But had a bad experience with a couple of employees from AppleOne, one member had just a bad attitude around him all day long and projected it at all around, and later had to deal with a co-worker spreading lies about me stealing merchandise that the host told me and gave permission to use to sell the merchandise in question.

The best part of the job was helping costumers find items to purchase to remind them of their time and reminding them to purchase the wristband icons.

The hardest part was convincing the older Marvel fans to purchase gear and souvenirs.

Management: Was amazing.

What I learned was I am a very creative and highly motivated sales rep.
Pros
Fun experience, made friends with some co-workers, and great management.
Cons
A few Mean coworkers, and didn't get to learn to use the register.
NIce
Office Support/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYFebruary 12, 2016
It's a great job for anyone that is looking for a temporary job, it depends on the individual that takes a job and their work ethnic, if their reliable then Apple one will keep you working.
Appleone sucks
Warehouse conair (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZJanuary 28, 2016
This is for conair through appleone. They told me that they want to hire people for this position and not have temps. I was laid off twice because they overstaff. They said that the pay is 9 and it is actually 8.75. I asked them about that and they said that the person that told me 9 is no longer with the company. Then if its 8.75 how come its posted as 9 here too? If you like being mislead, underpaid, and like feeling that your job won't be there tomorrow then this is the place for you.
Pros
Nada
Cons
This was a good company to work for
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Longmont, COJanuary 26, 2016
This was a good company to work for good benefits etc. however the training was minimal. US bank took this department back in house and everyone got laid off.
Temp Agency
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJanuary 21, 2016
When a job assignment end, calling the recruiter the give you availability and wait to go out on any job assignment is a hard thing to do. While on an assignment you wish that it could lead up to a permanent position especially when you like the company and the workers.
Pros
A real job
Cons
Getting hired on.
Horrible Management from the manager in FIrst Data
Customer Service Representatives (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLJanuary 21, 2016
A typical day at work was being theathered to your desk, expected to take 40-80 calls a day. 90% of those calls were from people who wanted to cancel their leases, some claimed misrepresentation, others were going out of business, some couldn't get the credit card machines to work. They were only allowed out of lease if they paid it off early, or a business owners death,

We were screamed at for 6 1/2 hours to 7 hours in an 8 hour day.

The supervisors were micro managers and did not seem to be willing to truly help the customers.

Our hands were tied when we tried to help them due to the business owners signing a non-cancable lease.
Pros
They did work with me a little bit on my health issues
Cons
Being cussed out constantally, and having breaks and lunches too close together.
Paralegal Position
Perspective client (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 19, 2016
When I first interviewed with them, I was so pleased to find some good recruiters. That all changed quickly and they stopped responding to my emails about positions I had noticed listed that certainly met my qualifications. Will never go there again. Just confirms why I do not like to use placement services.
good company low pay and not completely honest about position
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Glen Allen, VAJanuary 18, 2016
get in early to start your computer so when its time to sign on you dont be late. i have learned some thing about claims of benefits that i have not had to know about since i have previously been on group plans. management is nice because they should be but they dont play fair. co-workers are great and the hardest part of the job is trying to stick the the set times they give you for breaks since its hard to get off the phone. the most enjoyable part of the job was when we had housrs before our start time to take overtime.
Pros
good company
Cons
break and lunch is so late the cafeteria is closed.
A good experience and now looking to grow
Temporary assignments (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 14, 2016
An overall good experience. Many assignments providing insight into different industries.

However I now am looking to enter international oriented manufacturing companies offering longer term employment where I can apply my foreign language skills.
Good Company
Order Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 12, 2016
They are a good company. They had found me a good placement my first job. It was close to my home and paid really well. Then once you become full time with them you are offered health benefits. My only con was after that assignment was finished I kept calling for jobs and found one dead end after another. The staff was nice and helpful when I did go in.
Pros
Health benefits, and good placement
Cons
hard to find more placement after one assignment ends