AppleOne

AppleOne Employee Reviews

The Fallacy of Temp Agaencies
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Union City, CAMarch 24, 2015
Pros: you do get paid
Cons: no benefits, no PTO, no guarantee for permanent positions
- temp agencies are more concerned with their profit
- no loyalty to worker, just to the employer
- there is no guarantee you will get hired, even if you work work and have good ethics
- they lie to – more... you because they themselves are sales people without integrity
- you can continue to work on assignment and never be hired and the only way you can get out is by quitting
- they will not help you find another assignment till you finish you current even if your current assignment is creating uncomfortable work environment
- at the end of the day you work hard so they get paid
- there is no concern for the employee only their clients – less
Specialties
Business Development and Client Relations Manager (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNMarch 23, 2015
Operations management, payroll, recruiting, human resources, customer service, research and social media development, personal shopping, reputation management, training and development, multitasking, vendor relations, and event planning.
Never heard from them
N/A (Former Employee), Tampa, FloridaMarch 22, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: Can't help their clients
I submitted my resume and had an initial interview at their Tampa Bay office nearly two month's ago. There are numerous openings for the positions that I am looking for in the Tampa Bay area. I had numerous – more... interviews from my own actions. NOT ONCE did AppleOne send me to an interview. So in my humble opinion they are useless and a waste of your time.
You are better off searching for your dream job and interviewing on your own. – less
Exceptional company
Receptionist, Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 21, 2015
Pros: decent communication with courteous staff.
Cons: benefits
I'm thoroughly enjoying working for Apple One. They have the best clients who have been kind and respectful. I'm optimistic I will keep and stay busy.
if you need a steady job and have a strong work ethic
Intermediate Typist Clerk (Former Employee), Torrance, CAMarch 19, 2015
Pros: steady paycheck
Cons: everything is more expensive downtown. parking can be 20/day
my previous was as an intermediate typist clerk for los Angeles probation department. on a typical day of work I was responsible for researching and prepping two boxes worth of criminal files to be processed – more... for digital imaging. once the files are digital imaged they are reviewed a second time on the computer as quality assurance. one was also responsible for a quality assurance review of at least two digitally imaged boxes. Stats were done daily. The work, once you got the hang of it, was repetitive. the work environment itself can be distracting at times, but if you have a strong work ethic and are ok with not being too friendly with others, then that job is for you. – less
active workplace for sure!
sales associate (Former Employee), Staten island n.yMarch 19, 2015
I enjoyed working at New York and company in the Staten island mall. i only worked seasonal for the hectic holiday months. and it was definitely hectic during Christmas time for sure, i loved being having work to do all day and keeping myself productive learning the entire store. i worked with everything and got prone to the fast paste environment.
Great agency
Tool Clerk (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYMarch 14, 2015
Pros: pay is nice based on your experience.
Cons: never know when you are called to work
Waiting to be assigned to jobs.
Meeting others in the work place is great.
The hardest part is testing which may take an hour of your time.
Professional
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Newport News VAMarch 11, 2015
I like working for AppleOne cause they are professional in there areas of work. They handled my needs and made sure I got what I needed and also they keep trying looking for that job that I want.
My experience has been wonderful
Bookkeeper (Current Employee), Williamsburg, VAMarch 11, 2015
Pros: small family business that made me feel at home as well
Cons: stability within my position
I have enjoyed working for Apple One the time I have been there. They found me a position with everything I asked for in the beginning. I have only been at one assignment through the company which is where – more... I am at as of now. My position is a bookkeeper for a recycling company. Every day is a new day with new challenges. That was my favorite part because it was rewarding when issues were solved. I loved my co-workers as if they were family. The most challenging tasks about this position was trying to keep up as my manager would make decisions and then change her mind. She also isn't very organized so sometimes I may be missing information that I needed to complete my job. Over all I loved my position. – less
Was a great learning opportunity in this company
CSR/Teller (Former Employee), West Des Moines, IAMarch 10, 2015
Pros: fun employees to work with, great hours, fun games and activities
Cons: lesser pay, working on contract, no advancement, no raiser
1. answering inbound calls. checking members eligibility and claim status for providers

2. I learned alot of terminology and medicalology in the company.

3. management were very organized and worked – more... as a team to meet with company goals.

4. Co-Worker very hard working as team player and fun to be around with.

5. Hardest part of the job was dealing with i-rate providers regarding about a denied bill/payment on the claim.

6. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing I provided great customer services either from the medicaid website to members eligibility and claim. Knowing I made a difference and helped me with there question made me accomplished. – less
Job is really fun
Customer Service (Former Employee), Rosedale, MDMarch 4, 2015
Pros: helping students was fun
Cons: wish it was a permaent position
Co workers are a blast to work with people students with the books is also fun as well learned some good skills while was employed there
Recruiter - Appleone
Account Executive (Current Employee), TexasMarch 4, 2015
Poor training. You will train your self entirely!
Management style is good but no desire to help individuals prosper.

Great stepping stone.

Family like culture.
Fun environment with incentives to make the strive to succede well worth it.
Customer Service Representative I (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAMarch 3, 2015
Pros: company lunches, gift card insentives, and positive atmosphere.
Cons: due to revenue sometimes sent home early.
My requirements within the job place were to make outbound calls to interested customers; and qualify them for them for the company that could assist them best.
Lazy Apple One Staff
Applicant (Former Employee), 5 Park Home Avenue, North York, ONMarch 3, 2015
The most horrible staff in all agencies! I came 10 minutes early than my appointment time. No one is in the reception desk for 40 minutes of waiting. I heard staff were just laughing and exchanging stories in their room without checking 5 applicants were waiting at the reception area. Sucks employees! Very poor but most of all very LAZY staff.
Great Company
Administrated Assistant/ Jr. Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Moorpark, CAFebruary 27, 2015
Great Company to work for. They take the time to work with you to find a perfect fit for a job. They check in with you on your current assignment to make sure you are happy with the company you are placed in.
fair
Mailroom Sorter (Former Employee), Seattle, WAFebruary 25, 2015
they didnt have us working 40 hrs a week and that was a stran on my bills met a lot of nice people. i miss helping people. im done
Recruiter
Account Manager (Former Employee), Mira Mesa, CAFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: fun
Cons: I moved
• Actively recruited, interviewed and placed individuals in client companies
• Worked independently and as a team member while continuously maintaining top performance
• Plan and prioritize sales activities – more... and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed sales targets.
• Worked on proposals and “on-sites” with large accounts
• Determined quarterly forecasts of current customer needs and new business
• Exceeded sales goal each quarter in all required areas
• Maintained current client base with strong customer relations and honesty – less
Cool place to work
Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee), Roseville, CAFebruary 24, 2015
I've only been with the company for a few months, but it has been a cool experience.
My co-workers are definitely a plus to the job.
Medical Assistant
Referral Clerk (Former Employee), Fresno, CAFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: good pay and benefits.
Cons: not enough work.
Great pay for temporary job. Friendly environment. Good benefits. Availability can be a bit of a struggle. Overall an excellent temp agency.
Never hear from them
None gvien (Former Employee), Neither oneFebruary 24, 2015
I am quite experienced in 2 fields. I have applied to numerous jobs and have never heard anything from them either in the Ontario or Corona office, even after leaving and talking with numerous "Recruiters" Awful!

About AppleOne

Founded in 1964, and built on a policy of helping quality individuals like yourself achieve your employment goals, AppleOne has – Read more

AppleOne Salaries