AppleOne Employee Reviews

Found 1,579 reviews matching the search
Always changing and growing
Accounting and Staff Assistant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 5, 2017
Has been beneficial in my exposure to Casino accounting and obtaining my Gaming Card.
Assignments very different each time.
Always looking for something that will benefit me and client.
Awesome
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 5, 2017
Helped me find work and continues to help me succeed and job hunt with me so I do not feel alone. They also always answer me calls when I need them to.
Customer Service
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 5, 2017
All employees worked as a team collectively. I enjoyed working with the company very much and they are a big help in trying to provide their clients with suitable employment.
Pros
Great Company
Cons
Need more work assignments
Fun and great atmosphere
General Service Clerk (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJune 3, 2017
My job was to file and organize folders and send them to cubicles that people work in. The job was great and fun to work in, I wish it would've been permanent, instead it was a temporary job.
Pros
Bring your own lunch
Cons
Temporary
Nice
City clerk/ Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJune 2, 2017
It has been many years since I worked for Apple One I don't remember much although they did fine me work fast. Once one job ended they always had another.
Pros
Jobs
Cons
Not perm
Registration Intake (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 2, 2017
Temporary assignment. Very challenging and fast paced environment. Competitive workplace, the hardest part of the job was the nature of the calls. I enjoyed the schedule the most.
Full-time, Part-time, Short-term, Long-term...you choose.
Admissions Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 2, 2017
As with all Temporary Agencies, once accepted, you are given the opportunity to choose when, where and the hours you want to work so there are no complaints.
Pros
Ability to be selective
Cons
Billing, month end closing post payment, set up site visit,and answer question form clients calls
Account Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAJune 1, 2017
They would make sure you received jobs that would keep me working. call to check with me to make sure I were was ok with the manager and co-workers. I would call them to see how I was doing.
Pros
1/2 hour
Cons
two break
Excellent Staffing agency with caring Recruiters
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 1, 2017
My employment with AppleOne Staffing was enjoyable. I was afforded two amazing contracts with Florida Blue, and the AppleOne staff is very employee focused. I would recommend them to anyone looking to start temporary assignments, or direct hire from a temporary assignment.
Pros
great staff, amazing assignment opportunities
Cons
only full-time contracts, and I am looking for part time
Disappointing Service
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAMay 31, 2017
Left me feeling like I was not important enough to work with. I was bullied and they did nothing about it and actually "ended my assignment", I think is firing honestly. And after I called their office to make a complaint the Manager claimed they where sorry and they would look into it. Never heard back from them again to see how i was doing or if I needed another assignment. Greatly disappointed.
Great company!
Operations Associate (Current Employee) –  Boulder, COMay 31, 2017
I love working for AppleOne. They really care about their employees, and do their best to make everyone happy. We work hard and play hard. My managers were always looking out for us.
Pros
culture, work like balance, established company
Cons
no room for growth
Work place was awesome
CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Berthoud, COMay 30, 2017
I ran the front office being the Office manager. I enjoyed doing
the invoicing, payroll, health insurance, running errands and exspecially organzing for company parties
Pros
Lunches and Barbques
A Great Place to Work
Candidate (Current Employee) –  Greeley, COMay 30, 2017
Working with these guys has been an absolute pleasure. Regardless of how long it takes in between assignments, they're good about calling and checking in to offer positions that are suitable for you. They even go so far as to ensure you of this and work with you if an assignment that doesn't fit occurs.

They do a fantastic job of matching their candidates to a position that actually fits.
Pros
Staff, assignments, work culture
Cons
Not really
good
Credit Card Mechanists and Cell Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAMay 30, 2017
Overall is a good company, there were some issues pertaining to true growth within the company. It is similar to other competitive companies. I loved the people.
Experience
Consultant, IT Talent Acquisition @ Baxter (Former Employee) –  Vernon Hills, ILMay 29, 2017
This was a consulting opportunity. and the team was very communicative and helpful and timely. They arranged interviews quickly, did a site visit to assure all was ok, and paid promptly
Pros
Timely communications
Cons
Nome
Active Environment
Procurement Assistant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAMay 27, 2017
As a staffing agency, they are very polished and professional with providing their applicant with great position that is a perfect fit for them and their customers.
Pros
Flexible, Time Management
Cons
More career opportunities
Professional
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 27, 2017
Good experience overall.
Not enough interesting career-potential positions. Too many Temp positions. Most importantly, the hourly compensation is simply ridiculous in most positions. People need to be paid properly.
Pros
Good relations with Temps.
Cons
Low compensation.
temp jobs
DATA ENTRY CLERK (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMay 26, 2017
AppleOne was good. Didn't experience anything bad. I worked for a few companies through AppleOne. I stayed a year because I was able to find a permanent.
AppleOne is one of the employment agecies that is really on the ball. There mission is to get people working ASAP and thwy are very good at this goal.
Contract employee (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAMay 25, 2017
I enjoyed the assignments that I was given. I believe the clientele that uses AppleOne is satisfied with the matching of the company to the individual. The two supervisors I worked with always made sure to provide all details of assignments which made the transition easy for both myself and the company I was contracted to for each assignment.
Pros
Quick response time, assistance with current resume styles.
Cons
Rate didn't always match amount expected.
Review
Staffing Associate (Current Employee) –  Sacramento County, CAMay 25, 2017
Alot of room for growth if youre willing to be a sales machine. Low hourly rates and push for making any real money by commissions which is hard when youre in the people business as people are unpredictable
Pros
Flexible Hours, Vacation & Sick Time
Cons
too sales driven, low pay, iffy management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AppleOne. Our community is ready to answer.