Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Union City, CA – March 24, 2015
Pros: you do get paid
Cons: no benefits, no PTO, no guarantee for permanent positions
- temp agencies are more concerned with their profit - no loyalty to worker, just to the employer - there is no guarantee you will get hired, even if you work work and have good ethics - they lie to – more... you because they themselves are sales people without integrity - you can continue to work on assignment and never be hired and the only way you can get out is by quitting - they will not help you find another assignment till you finish you current even if your current assignment is creating uncomfortable work environment - at the end of the day you work hard so they get paid - there is no concern for the employee only their clients – less
Business Development and Client Relations Manager (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MN – March 23, 2015
Operations management, payroll, recruiting, human resources, customer service, research and social media development, personal shopping, reputation management, training and development, multitasking, vendor relations, and event planning.
N/A (Former Employee), Tampa, Florida – March 22, 2015
Cons: Can't help their clients
I submitted my resume and had an initial interview at their Tampa Bay office nearly two month's ago. There are numerous openings for the positions that I am looking for in the Tampa Bay area. I had numerous – more... interviews from my own actions. NOT ONCE did AppleOne send me to an interview. So in my humble opinion they are useless and a waste of your time. You are better off searching for your dream job and interviewing on your own. – less
if you need a steady job and have a strong work ethic
Intermediate Typist Clerk (Former Employee), Torrance, CA – March 19, 2015
Pros: steady paycheck
Cons: everything is more expensive downtown. parking can be 20/day
my previous was as an intermediate typist clerk for los Angeles probation department. on a typical day of work I was responsible for researching and prepping two boxes worth of criminal files to be processed – more... for digital imaging. once the files are digital imaged they are reviewed a second time on the computer as quality assurance. one was also responsible for a quality assurance review of at least two digitally imaged boxes. Stats were done daily. The work, once you got the hang of it, was repetitive. the work environment itself can be distracting at times, but if you have a strong work ethic and are ok with not being too friendly with others, then that job is for you. – less
sales associate (Former Employee), Staten island n.y – March 19, 2015
I enjoyed working at New York and company in the Staten island mall. i only worked seasonal for the hectic holiday months. and it was definitely hectic during Christmas time for sure, i loved being having work to do all day and keeping myself productive learning the entire store. i worked with everything and got prone to the fast paste environment.
Bookkeeper (Current Employee), Williamsburg, VA – March 11, 2015
Pros: small family business that made me feel at home as well
Cons: stability within my position
I have enjoyed working for Apple One the time I have been there. They found me a position with everything I asked for in the beginning. I have only been at one assignment through the company which is where – more... I am at as of now. My position is a bookkeeper for a recycling company. Every day is a new day with new challenges. That was my favorite part because it was rewarding when issues were solved. I loved my co-workers as if they were family. The most challenging tasks about this position was trying to keep up as my manager would make decisions and then change her mind. She also isn't very organized so sometimes I may be missing information that I needed to complete my job. Over all I loved my position. – less
CSR/Teller (Former Employee), West Des Moines, IA – March 10, 2015
Pros: fun employees to work with, great hours, fun games and activities
Cons: lesser pay, working on contract, no advancement, no raiser
1. answering inbound calls. checking members eligibility and claim status for providers
2. I learned alot of terminology and medicalology in the company.
3. management were very organized and worked – more... as a team to meet with company goals.
4. Co-Worker very hard working as team player and fun to be around with.
5. Hardest part of the job was dealing with i-rate providers regarding about a denied bill/payment on the claim.
6. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing I provided great customer services either from the medicaid website to members eligibility and claim. Knowing I made a difference and helped me with there question made me accomplished. – less
Applicant (Former Employee), 5 Park Home Avenue, North York, ON – March 3, 2015
The most horrible staff in all agencies! I came 10 minutes early than my appointment time. No one is in the reception desk for 40 minutes of waiting. I heard staff were just laughing and exchanging stories in their room without checking 5 applicants were waiting at the reception area. Sucks employees! Very poor but most of all very LAZY staff.
Administrated Assistant/ Jr. Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Moorpark, CA – February 27, 2015
Great Company to work for. They take the time to work with you to find a perfect fit for a job. They check in with you on your current assignment to make sure you are happy with the company you are placed in.
Account Manager (Former Employee), Mira Mesa, CA – February 25, 2015
Cons: I moved
• Actively recruited, interviewed and placed individuals in client companies • Worked independently and as a team member while continuously maintaining top performance • Plan and prioritize sales activities – more... and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed sales targets. • Worked on proposals and “on-sites” with large accounts • Determined quarterly forecasts of current customer needs and new business • Exceeded sales goal each quarter in all required areas • Maintained current client base with strong customer relations and honesty – less
None gvien (Former Employee), Neither one – February 24, 2015
I am quite experienced in 2 fields. I have applied to numerous jobs and have never heard anything from them either in the Ontario or Corona office, even after leaving and talking with numerous "Recruiters" Awful!