AppleOne

AppleOne Employer Reviews

Enjoyable but limited opportunity.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 19, 2014
Good place to start. Limited as far as advancement within the company assignment.
MIR3 is AWESOME
Temp Agencies (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 16, 2014
Great company to work for with plenty of room to grow! Friendly environment and amazing benefits.
Optimistic and friendly staff
Administrative Assistant I (Current Employee), San Bernardino, CAJanuary 16, 2014
I have worked with Apple One off and on since 2007 and they have always managed to place me in environments that allow me to show my confidence. The most enjoyable part of the jobs that Apple One has provided me with are the supervisors. Sometimes I get called back more than once to an assignment. Apple One is a great company to work for.
Engaging and dynamic work envirnoment
Mail room clerk (Current Employee), Westlake, TXJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: shift flexiblity
Cons: lack of benifits as a temporary worker
So far during my time at Apple one, I have been assigned to one location. As a mail clerk I am am able to see rotating group of individuals. The work load is rewarding in the sense you know when the work load is over. In this sense you can set goals. Management understands the dynamics of the individual workers to best allocate the work force to where – more... it is needed. Thus, no one individual is over worked. All individuals in the mail surprising get along very well. It is a very enjoyable place to work. – less
Not so good
Insurnace Verification (Former Employee), Irving, TXJanuary 7, 2014
I would not make Apple one a company to work for.. HMS is the only jobs they have
Productive and Fast Pasted Environment
Office Coordinator/Office Supervisor (Former Employee), Camp Hill, PAJanuary 4, 2014
Pros: vacations, bonuses
Cons: health benefits, 401k
AppleOne was a fast-paced environment where deadlines consistently needed to be met and multitasking is the norm. I am a diligent worker who enjoys a challenge and works hard to achieve my goals. Everyone worked as a team and that was enjoyable to be able to learn every aspect of the staffing industry from my co-workers. I also worked independently – more... to get the job done as efficiently as possible within the shortest time frame. – less
Good fit
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Boulder, COJanuary 4, 2014
AppleOne located an appropriate fit for my skills/interests.
Would work for Apple One again in the near future
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEJanuary 3, 2014
Apple One Employment, Inc. was right on time, when I was in search of a job. They were prompt, courteous, and gave me a great detailed description of the position available. My position was only for one year, but it was a great experience! I would enjoy working through them again.
A great contractor to work for but sporadic with assignments
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee), Denver, CODecember 31, 2013
Pros: great work environment, friendly recuriters, good communication.
Cons: sub-standard pay, inconsistent hours, very few long term contracts
I've found my experience with Apple One to be a bit hit or miss.

On one hand they provided me with a pretty great position over at Towers Watson, but that position fell through pretty early on.

The second position they provided me with at MS society was rewarding on a personal level. but financially, not very stable.

The hours were not consistent – more... and the pay was lower than what I had expressed as my minimum.

I had a great time working for MS Society themselves and felt that the staff and work environment were both very accepting, friendly and helpful. – less
Completion of all Jobs Assigned
Contract Employee (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 30, 2013
Pros: great working atmosphere on assignments.
Cons: temporary work.
All of the job assignments I have gone on have been quite rewarding and the work assignments given were stimulating and I was able to complete all tasks assigned. Specialty area of law: Medical Malpractice and Elder Law.
Excellent Employers with a variety of jobs
Executive Assistant/ Temporary Employee (Current Employee), Burbank, CADecember 29, 2013
Pros: great pay and employees
Cons: needs longer assignments
I loved working with them especially when placed at the Walt Disney Company. No complaints the staff is excellent and the opportunities are endless
Trustworthy
Customer Service - Permanent Positions (Current Employee), Cerritos, CADecember 29, 2013
Pros: very professional
Cons: sometimes it takes too long to get job referrals
Very good attitude with clients and very friendly and helpful and will go out of their way to help find the client a job.
Good only for temp jobs
Driver (Former Employee), Long Beach, CADecember 29, 2013
Pros: found good work
Cons: not enough work
Helped me out a lot. When I need them to have work they always had work for us. Nice people tell management changed.
Highly Recommend
Human Resources Coordinator (Former Employee), Glen Allen, VADecember 29, 2013
Apple One is a staffing agency. I have worked with several agencies, however Appleone took the time to assist me with improving my resume and was able to find me an employer who I was later hired me.
Flexible
Team Lead (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INDecember 23, 2013
I had to go to my station and review packets to make sure the information matched as well as assisting co-workers with questions relating to packets.

I enjoyed the flexibility of the working hours.
Temp work
Harley Contract Employee (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSDecember 16, 2013
This was a temp service, I had very little interaction with AppleOne. They were alway looking for something better for me.
Productive and hard work
SHIPPING DEPARTMENT/ FORKLIFT DRIVER (Former Employee), Glendale, ArizonaDecember 11, 2013
Pros: good hours and pay
Cons: short breaks, laid off
drive a forklift and stack boxes, good people. The company is a good company, just needs to hire more permanents.
Productive and fun workplace
Recruiter (Temporary Contract) (Former Employee), Tempe, AZDecember 10, 2013
great place to work
team environment
best places to work by business journal
Great hours and easy to learn and advance
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee), Midland, TXDecember 7, 2013
Pros: two paid breaks scheduled out, holidays off, great work hours
Cons: very strict with emergency absences
My job is very easy going once you have learned how to do it. They offer great on the job training with excellent guidance to help improve your call quality.
fun job but short period
Warehouse clerk (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVDecember 5, 2013
Pros: nice environment
Cons: short assigment
was nice working with fun people it was hard work but enjoyable nice building the hardest part was it will get too hot or too cold

About AppleOne

Founded in 1964, and built on a policy of helping quality individuals like yourself achieve your employment goals, AppleOne has – Read more

AppleOne Photos