AppleOne Employee Reviews

Not my cup of tea
Customer Service Representative - E-Business (Former Employee), Barton SpringsJune 18, 2015
Pros: as a contractor none as a city employee everything
Cons: no advancement, no benefits, no paid time off
I would not recommend this place as a contractor. You don't have benefits or any kind of time off. You basically work and get paid. Management little to no interest in your career growth.
Good Company
Assistant Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 18, 2015
good company worked for them for about 2 years. Found strong employment that later on assist in me finding permanent work based off of my prior work history.
its ok, when looking for something fast
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAJune 15, 2015
Pros: friendly enviorment
Cons: high turn over
On the phone taking back to back calls, placing water orders, and making sure the, customer water arrived on time. I feel that AppleOne missed placed me as far as the job placement.
Relaxing Environment
Data Entry Specialist II (Current Employee), Carson City, NVJune 15, 2015
11:30pm Clock in-
Log on to computer, sign into applications.
Obtain desired material for the day.
Input data into State and Fbi Database.
two 15 minute breaks one 30 minute lunch, or an hour lunch depending on how you want your shift.
Coworkers were respectful and efficient while on shift.
Most enjoyable part of the job, was being able to talk to my coworkers about problems and assist their needs as they did mine.q
fun
Mgt. Specialist (Former Employee), cheapeake, vaJune 11, 2015
Pros: job security
Cons: non
A typical workday is busy. Definitely job security and the company believes in family-work-life balance. My co-workers are great The most enjoyable part of the job was getting it done and being a team member.
I am new to Apple One
Medicaid Government collector (Current Employee), San Bernardino, CAJune 9, 2015
Pros: Flexible schedules and great companies to choose from
Cons: not sure yet
I am looking forward to working with prospective employers. My co-workers were great!! Management was great also. The hardest part of the job was not having enough time to be trained and apply what I learned. I was proud to work for a company which was so vital to saving lives.
Temporary Associate
K1 Tax Analyst (Former Employee), Nashville TnJune 8, 2015
Great company to find high quality high paying jobs. Associates will call back within one business day. Always help to find the right job that matches your experience
Steady supply of work.
Clerical Customer Service (Former Employee), Cypress, CAJune 7, 2015
This was a temp agency that placed me at different job sites to perform basic data entry customer service. I would input customer units for repair, file paperwork, follow up on faxes, touch base with technicians with eta of product returns. Worked in a broadcast parts department, placed orders for parts, looked up part numbers. In shipping I would gather shipping stickers, get paperwork together, check on shipping containers.
fun place to work with
customer care (Former Employee), king of prussia paJune 4, 2015
Very interested job environment, is a company to work with .sometimes we forget that it’s also a time to share your own goals . After all, you’re part of a team, and talking about what’s working, what’s not, and what would make you a better professional can only help your boss be a stronger leader
Challenging, exciting, and fullfilling
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Commerce City, COJune 4, 2015
Pros: Working with great people and learning new skills
Cons: Under staffed
Working with AppleOne (Pine Valley Power), was hectic, yet joyful and fulfilling at the same time. Working with the people there was a pleasure. Everyday was a challenge, which I enjoyed, it made the job interesting and kept me on my toes. It was, however, discouraging not being promoted when promised numerous time. That being said, I wouldn't go back and change a thing, I am proud to say I worked with Pine Valley Power and all the people there.
Good training but comunication from management was poor.
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CAMay 31, 2015
Pros: Stimulating job duties.
Cons: Employee culture in some locations was poor
Duties and job requirements were stimulating but employee culture in some locations was poor. Management seemed not to care about a solution to this situation.
Great staffing company. Knows how to vone in on your strengths and find a great job for you.
Escrow Closing Coordinator (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAMay 30, 2015
Pros: Great kitchen
Cons: Long commute
I work at DR Horton, America's number one home builder. DR Horton is a very strong company with a great business model. Everyday is busy and rewarding. Management is always willing take the time to train and provides excellent feedback about my job performance. The hardest part of my job is excepting that I can never get it all done but that is to be expected. I have learned that I can get more done in less time than I ever though possible.
Great place to work, nice people to work for
Technical Support (Former Employee), Walnut, CAMay 29, 2015
I really enjoyed the people that worked there, but the bosses are from Taiwan and they really did not like me so much but it was a great place to work for. The employees are nice and friendly.
Loving, Respectful, and Caring
Mail Clerk/Data Entry (Former Employee), Huntington Beach, CAMay 29, 2015
The typical day at work is quite and claim. I learned to ask lots of questions. The hardest part of the job was verifing customers orders and if they were wrong answer, i couldnt process the order.
Excellent Team, Work Hard Play Hard Environment
Staffing Consultant (Current Employee), Newport Beach, CAMay 27, 2015
Together We Win is the motto of AppleOne and it is true, I have had an excellent experience with this company. We are currently looking for an internal position but I also looking externally
Productive and helpful
Office Temp/Administrative Support (Former Employee), Industry, CAMay 26, 2015
The staff at Apple One was very helpful and polite. A representative was always available to speak to me via phone or email in regards to available temporary assignments.
nice place to work for
Buffalo Crushed Stone - Receptionist (Former Employee), Cheektowaga,nyMay 23, 2015
Pros: easy job
Cons: none
the staff was friendly and very helpful at getting me this job this job was from a temp agency typical day at work answering and directing calls to correct. keeping area neat and clean. Direct people that came in for meetings to appropriate office.
very professional
Document Control Clerk (Former Employee), Millcreek, UTMay 20, 2015
Pros: weekly pay, give you a card if you don't have one
Cons: don't get hired on after 3 months
got a job right away that was easy and good.
the only problem i had was that i was a temp for a year and a half waiting to get hired, so i can get healthcare.
they handle employees very well, but with businesses its hard to get hired on.
Staff Accountant
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Norfolk, VirginiaMay 18, 2015
Pros: Fast pace placement
Cons: The placements have terrible pay, and horrible benefits
Very professional placement services, and they work fast if you have the skillset that the firm is recruiting for...

I moved back to the area, and had an interview within one week, then hired on the spot. The firm I was placed at just hired me full-time, and bought my contract out with Appleone. The pay and the benefits are terrible; however, for an entry-level position the experience is invaluable!
Limited Communication
Customer Service Rep/Tax Analyst (Former Employee), Hermitage, TNMay 18, 2015
Temporary agency is hard to work with but the job that they sent me to was great. It was a fast paced call center and everyday was a new learning experience. I was able to apply my years of experience and knowledge all while learning new techniques and gaining more experience in new adventures.
Headquarters