AppleOne

AppleOne United States Employee Reviews

Professional yet unorganized
Staffing Associate (Former Employee), Upland, CADecember 8, 2014
Pros: benefits are great. networking is available due to access to all branches.
Cons: management did not always agree as a team.
This position demonstrated a very professional workplace. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Management was unorganized but overall the people make the job enjoyable A typical day of work was super busy and all over the place. It is hard to have a regular day because everyday is unexpected. The days would fly by which was great.
Office Closed
Account Executive (Former Employee), Camp Hill, PADecember 3, 2014
This was a toxic environment which is why it closed. Horrible company and management staff. Everyday at work was like I was in grade school. Very unprofessional environment.
Fast Paced work enviornment
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Cerritos, CaDecember 3, 2014
Working for T-systems through apple one was great. I would be in a fast paced environment which showed my multi-task skills. I would answer phones and at times I would be answering ranging from 100 to 106 calls per day. Although I would try and get my calls to be more than 106. In would answer emails during down time and process faxes that were sent to me by patients that had important documents to help with updating there accounts. My co workers were friendly and helpful and when they needed help they could count on me to help. I love to make a difference in someone's life and just knowing that I helped is the greatest reward in the world.
Not employed consistently
Associate (Current Employee), San Diego, CADecember 2, 2014
Pros: continuously changing work place environments
Cons: not employed consistently
Good opportunity for person in transistion seeking full time employment.
Don't Work For this Company
Customer Service (Former Employee), Irving TexasDecember 2, 2014
Cons: unorganized, no support once you are assigned
I worked for the AppleOne in Las Colinas Texas. Management was extremely unorganized. I loved my assigned client. However, when I had an issue with AppleOne organization, I contacted the Client Services Manager. I was admonished and fired.
Great company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDDecember 1, 2014
Worked as a temp for almost 10 months everything was great except other made more money working for other agencies.
Very enjoyable company to work for.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Newport News, VANovember 16, 2014
Pros: hours of work.
Cons: i do not have any cons at this job.
I am a temp at Apple One and I absolutely enjoy working for them, They are a very good company to work and I would definitely recommend anyone to work for them. The hardest part of this job is to get into a company that you really like and know that you are only there for a temporary period of time. I have learned a lot from being on the assignment at Chesapeake Bank Operations Center. I have had the opportunity to see the behind the scenes of a mortgage or commercial loan. I have had to learn about the different documents about is contained in the loans and be able to break them down in order to scan them correctly and into the correct loan. I really like all of the co-workers that I work for. I enjoy the researching in the AS 400 system for the correct loan numbers by collateral and insurance.
Great work place
Tech Tier 2 (Current Employee), Ft LauderdaleNovember 14, 2014
Pros: i get more training
Cons: need more health care in the work place.
I learn more IT work than any other IT jobs and had fun working there, the coworkers help me out and lean to work perfect.
This is a company that works for you.
Accounts Receivable Coordinator (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PANovember 14, 2014
Pros: good employer
Cons: temporary
I was called several times a week to interview until they found the right fit for me.
Data Entry: Enjoyable part of the job
Assignment AHMC Health Care Center, Data Entry (Former Employee), Pasadena, CANovember 13, 2014
Enjoyed completing my assignments and assisting others with their assignment. I liked my Office Manager (Josie Ingram). I also enjoyed the free lunch that was provided to us on a daily basis. I enjoyed the luncheon that was given by the entire office, everyone bought in a dish. This was a very friendly environment to work at.
productive workplace
Medical Office Clerk (Former Employee), Albany, NYNovember 13, 2014
Pros: benefits
Great place to start a carreer Its a great place to move up the ladder.
Good Pay
Reimbursement Specialist Counselor (Current Employee), San Mateo, CANovember 10, 2014
Pros: good experience
Cons: contract position, no benefits
Great people, good atmosphere. In the long run the company does have great opportunities.
Steer clear of this company-they do not deserve the title staffing service, employment service, or anything that gives the impression they can help
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), St. Petersburg, FloridaNovember 8, 2014
Pros: absolutely none i can think of
Cons: the entire staff is either totally incompetent
I worked out of their Clearwater, Florida branch. The most horrible experience of my 30+ working career. Their only interest is in placing something with a pulse in a job. When I reported for the first day of my so-called assignment, I was pulled aside in front of 25+ employees from both AppleOne and Kelly Staffing, and was in the midst of being told by my AppleOne rep that a terrible mistake had been made and I was not supposed to there-sooo humiliating-suddenly the corporate trainer called my name "last call". As I turns out another poor soul-single mother who had stopped her job search for a week, waiting to start a job she was assured by AppleOne she had been offered-had not been offered a job at all. My heart still hurts for her. Not a great way to start a new position.
For a month things were o.k.-then when I began having "issues"-AppleOne abandoned me like a deck chair on the Titanic. They chose to nurture and support the employee who kept falling asleep (poor guy had to work 2 jobs-don't think for a second AppleOne is going to negotiate a living wage for you) instead of helping me resolve my situation. I walked. Found another position using CareerBuilder myself within 24 hours.

My advice is to believe in yourself and what you bring to the game. AppleOne's cult of personality is to lead you to believe that they are your only hope. Don't fall into it.

Stay away from AppleOne, Clearwater, Florida
ITS A TRAP
Account Executive/ Executive Recruiter (Current Employee), OxnardNovember 4, 2014
Pros: salary
Cons: micromanagement
If you are currently working for a company and you are being head hunted out of your company DO NOT LEAVE!

They do not offer any job security and the management is horrible.
Great Company
Contracted Employee (Current Employee), Altamonte Springs, FLOctober 31, 2014
Pros: versital scheduling
Cons: competition
If you are looking for a corporation that can work around your schedule they are flexible and understanding and work with you.This is the point of a Temp. Agency.
productive and fun workplace
VOE Processor (Former Employee), West Des Moines, IAOctober 28, 2014
Pros: gain skills and experience, make contacts, gain exposure
Cons: not have health insurance, a pension plan, or paid vacations
as anew hire I started making only outbound calls, but 2 weeks later my team lead gave the opportunity to learn something new which was Unverifiable calls, which consist in calling a trying to complete the verification with the right person, if the number provided was for the borrower I was supposed to asked for the best contact number that could complete their verification of employment .after 2 months I got coupe weeks got trained in audit, and audit follow up, a month later I go the opportunity to be doing search and research which is looking for a verifiable number to call the borrower's employer. I love the fact that I got to meet wonderful people, and got the chance to share my knowledge.
typical Call center
dispatcher (Former Employee), Tucson, AZOctober 28, 2014
Long days confined to a computer screen and a script. Sure to develop back problems and mild insanity from sitting in a chair all day repeating the same phrases over and over again.
I enjoyed working for Apple one.
Clerk II (Former Employee), Glen Allen, VAOctober 28, 2014
Apple one is a staffing company. I enjoyed the assignment that I was sent on. My duties were to monitor phone calls so that they were answered within a two minute timeframe or less.
Verify serial number and part number and perform test thats provided for each unit.
Quality Assurance Tester (Current Employee), Collierville, TNOctober 28, 2014
Pros: take your time eating lunch no rush don't have to wait until break nor lunch to use the telephone.
Cons: when the day is over that's the hardest part of my job.
Check out my units make sure all componets are correct. Perform test needed for each unit.
Nice place to work
Secretary/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Garden Grove, CAOctober 27, 2014
Enjoying working for this company and going on difference job assignments it enabled me to utilize different skills.

About AppleOne

Founded in 1964, and built on a policy of helping quality individuals like yourself achieve your employment goals, AppleOne has – Read more

AppleOne Salaries