AppleOne

AppleOne Employee Reviews

tech 1
Teir1 Technician (Current Employee), tnMay 17, 2015
Come in at 6am get my units testing at least 20 units a day. How to troubleshoot RF scanners. Management through the agency is well an agency. Through the company itself its okayl.
Organized, professional, growing environment
Account Executive/Staffing Agent (Former Employee), Newport Beach, CAMay 17, 2015
I loved working for AppleOne! I learned so much about people and employers through this company. Working with several different companies gave me an opportunity to grow and appreciate the different needs and requirements of diverse companies. The management was top notch, along with being very caring of their employees. It was a true joy and great learning experience working for AppleOne.
Friendly staff who cares
Contracted Employee (Current Employee), Greenville, SCMay 13, 2015
I love the staff at AppleOne. They are always willing to help and truly want to see you succeed. I will and have recommended this company to friends and family in search of a job.
enjoying work environment
Supervisor/Lead (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 12, 2015
its a temporary agency that gives out assignments. The assignments are based off the skills you provide and they match you up with the best jobs for your skill level and all assignments have the potential to open a permanent position for you.
Typical Agency
Human Resources (Former Employee), Columbia, SCMay 10, 2015
Pros: quick placement
Cons: not a lot of options
Nothing special about this agency. They were quick to find an acceptable position. The office administrative assistant is always professional and polite.
Extremly Helpful
Mail Clerk (Former Employee), San Mateo, CAMay 7, 2015
Pros: A great refrence for jobs
Cons: Some jobs are only 1 day
Apple one is an temp agency willing to help individuals with little or no experience to better their situation. I've learned that management are really willing to help you find a job or career the best fits your situation.
exciting
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Addison, TXMay 3, 2015
Pros: awards to acknowledge your service
Cons: no health benefits
busy, fun at times but often stressful. Co-workers made the day go by quickly as we worked together to reach a common goal.
Good staffing company which found a lot of work, but often not the type of work I originally signed up for.
Various Clerical Positions (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAMay 1, 2015
AppleOne Staffing was an interesting company to work for. They were reliable in finding work, often not too far from where I lived or went to school. My only criticism would be that I originally qualified for a wide range of jobs, most of the companies they worked closely with were somewhat limited.
Parttime
Temporary Office Assistant (Former Employee), ft myers flMay 1, 2015
Pros: New adventures.
Cons: Not getting hired once I liked it.
Contracted to different business to assist in front desk, answering phones, filing, office work etc..

I learned and always learn new things about each and every business im contracted too.

Management – more... was fine.

My co workers were great. They would teach me things about the business that Im temping at.

The hardest part about my job was that I would like what I was doing and then the job would end.

The most enjoyable part was learning new things and meeting new people and the experience. – less
Ok place if you looking to start your career
Account Executive (Former Employee), Rochelle Park, NJApril 29, 2015
Was an ok place to work, cant complain. Gave me a chance to get into B to B sales. Wouldn't say anything bad or all that great about it.
Call Center Rep
Benefit and Claims Representative (Former Employee), Thousand Oaks, CAApril 27, 2015
Pros: I had a job, the cafeteria was nice.
Cons: Contract was too short. It was too far to drive. No job security. The cafeteria was expensive.
I would answer approximately 60 calls a day from members and discuss benefits or claims. I would resubmit claims when needed.
Fun place to work with a TV room
Import Customer Service (Former Employee), Torrance.CAApril 27, 2015
Pros: tv
Cons: non-freidly-ness
I work there helping in the import dept. with arrival notices, billing, opening new file and cutting checks. I also helped out other dept when needed.
Temporary Assignments
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Tempe, AZApril 23, 2015
I went to work for Apple One because ITT Technical Institute required wanted me to work at the school and the funding for the work study program had ran out. So they sent me over there. I have followed – more... the policy of Apple One and called everyday since the end of my assignment and the only jobs they offered me were call centers. I don't like working call centers so I didn't work any other assignments. – less
Lacks consistency
Office Assistant (Current Employee), Torrance, CAApril 22, 2015
Pros: Great resource for job searching.
Cons: Reps lack consistency with job placement.
Apple One has the potential to be a great resource, however, the representatives do not do a great job of assisting with employment opportunities that fit your background and/or experience.
Productive workplace
Assisting customers (Former Employee), Tulsa, okApril 22, 2015
Assisting customer with their car loans
Learned about banking regulations
co-workers were great to work with
Had a site manager at the facility I was working
A good company, however, you just have to keep on them regarding placement
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 22, 2015
Pros: Find great assignemnts
Cons: Sometimes last minute assignments
This is another employment service and while they do their best to match my skills, at times they have fallen short. That is the only thing I found to be hard about working for them.
Kelly Services
Winston-Salem, NC (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NC 27127April 20, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
While working with Kelly Services I obtained a new skill job assistant that I was offered. I have gained a lot of experience with this service and enjoyed working with different company and learning different – more... types of business.

As a temporary worker with Kelly Service the positions offered were Receptionist, File Clerk, and Data Entry Clerk. My duties consist of answering the telephone, giving directions to truck drivers to find our location, transferring calls to the correct extension, and greeting visitors, distribute mail, updated company's database. – less
Team Worker
Hospitality (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 19, 2015
While I was employed AppleOne I found my employment experience to be a rather pleasant one. Thanks for the opportunity.
They dont know how to run their company!
222 (Former Employee), 2252April 17, 2015
I fiiled my application and sent out for an interview. Apple one never respond back my phones to follow up with me. They are the worest!
Great work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Austin, TXApril 13, 2015
Pros: Weekly huddles, Management acknowledges their employees
Cons: Health care was a little expensive
AppleOne is the temp agency and the company that my assignment was for was at Austin Energy.

-Be on the phone and in the ACTIVE status to start taking calls as soon as your shift begins. Take your scheduled – more... breaks and lunch on time. Must be ACTIVE to take call all the way thru your work schedule until it's time to log off at the end of your shift.

-I've learned that all though the job was repetitive all calls were different.

-Management was great, they made sure to also do some fun activities with their employees every so often.

-My co-workers were very helpful we worked together on difficult questions or concerns a customer might bring up.

- Probably the hardest part of the job was sometimes it can get a little overwhelming.

-I had some great co-workers and supervisors to work with. – less
Headquarters