AppleOne

AppleOne Employer Reviews

productive and very enjoyable work place
Administrative Assistant, Customer (Former Employee), Santa Fe Springs, CAJuly 23, 2014
Pros: lunch was bought for all of us once a week
Cons: a little longer drive for me
I assisted where I was needed. Offered my assistance in different departments when I was done with my work. My co-workers were great and I enjoyed the challenges given to me.
Pleasant
Scheduler (Former Employee), King of prussiaJuly 23, 2014
Pros: staff is friendly
Cons: long time to find you a job
Apple one is a good place to work for. Have only found me one job since 2013.
Love working for this company
Housing Coordinator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 21, 2014
Love working for this company they follow up with you to make sure that you are available for assignments.
Good job placement
Cashier (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 20, 2014
Pros: great pay
I was assigned to Valencia College Bookstore on the east side of town. I arrived at 7:00 a.m. to begin work along with other team members. We are assigned areas and begin to greet customers upon arrival, assist them with their selections, and cash them out with a greeting on departure. After all the customers have vacated the store we restock shelves,clean – more... up, go on breaks, and sometimes I would help out with shipping and receiving. There is nothing hard about this job because everyone gets along with each other and enjoy helping one another. The managers are so kind and helpful. My most enjoyable moment is being apart of a team that involves everyone without any attitudes. – less
hated this company
Enrollment Broker (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 19, 2014
Pros: my area of commute
Cons: alot of things like the management and the people who supervise
they had nothing to offer as far as benefits and their management was horribl
Temp job
Customer Service (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 19, 2014
Pros: getting a quick job
Cons: jobs are only last for a limited time.
Working under AppleOne, was responsible for administrative duties that consists of delivering papers, sorting mail, emailing employees, and helping around the office. This was a manual operating procedure and process initiative.
Great temporary assignments available.
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKJuly 18, 2014
Great with finding a Job that best fits you temporarily. I have learned to use different systems such as optool, VDI, and Sharepoint.
great employee moral
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), tempe,azJuly 17, 2014
Answering calls and tracking and placing orders for customers. Listening and resolving their concerns and questions.
Employment agency that assist clients in finding temporary and permanent positions for customers seeking hard working and dedicated employees.
Packer (Current Employee), Columbia, SCJuly 16, 2014
I am currently full-filling a role as a packer. In this role team work is essential in ensuring all duties are completed within federal guidelines and company standards. My co-workers are an asset to ensuing all duties are completed accurately. The hardest part of the job would is when a cohesiveness within the team doesn't exist. Learning new aspects – more... of the company which gives me a larger view of the pharmaceutical business. – less
Not for the week at heart
Senior Account Executive -Sales & Recruiting (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLJuly 16, 2014
If you work hard you get good results, sometimes it's not the applicants or customers you have to watch out for, it's the people you work with.
Great Team
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hawthorne,CaJuly 10, 2014
Pros: nice people
Cons: assingment ended to soon
The assignment was to short.... co-workers were great. the most enjoyable was being somewhere where u felt like a team member.
Great
Policy Assistant (Former Employee), Lakewood, COJuly 8, 2014
Pros: paid weekly
Cons: no health insurance
I learned how to adjust to different types of jobs. Great place to work.
Best agency that I have worked with.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Cypress, CAJuly 8, 2014
Management is great always had great results in completing tasks. I would recommend AppleOne to everyone.
Good experience for a technician
Desktop Technician (Former Employee), San Bernardino, Ca.July 8, 2014
Great experience and challenges the helped me become a better technician.
the most enjoyable part of this job
Receptionist (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 1, 2014
was being new to vegas and it was like the city came to me at work everyday! it was never a dull moment and a great team of people who took care of the city!
Temporary while in school
Receptionist, Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Lake Forest, CAJune 27, 2014
Pros: friendly atmosphere and great for advancement
Cons: long days where you couldn't leave
This was a great opportunity to diversify my resume and work in many different fields.
Fun place to work for
FRONT DESK RECEPTIONIST/CSR Representative (Current Employee), Shreveport, LAJune 27, 2014
• Responsible for Creating Purchase Orders, Drafts
• Update and maintain how many trucks rentals were made each day.
• Answered and directed incoming calls to different departments.
Spending time and earning extra cash
Accounts Payable Processor (Former Employee), Costa MesaJune 26, 2014
Pros: no much stress
Cons: don't know who lead the work
Since I have this full cycle type of work before, this job is just key-in the information. I don't see the supervisor every day, but once a while; I don't know what this assignment leads me to. Just hanging around and have fun.
Wonderful and Efficient Work Place
Receptionist (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAJune 25, 2014
Apple One locates and helps you secure temporary jobs in your local area. The jobs they send you to vary, but the majority of the roles I have been assigned are clerical. The hardest part of a temp job is learning the ropes, but after the first couple hours, most tasks become second nature. I love learning new tasks and I love working with new people.
Very Supportive
Temp (Former Employee), Rancho CucamongaJune 24, 2014
Pros: opportunity
Cons: main base was a little far
A typical work day was 8am to 5pm. Assisting customers with their Meci-Cal needs, such as changing their primary care physician to more complex jobs as reviewing referrals which were rejected. Sadly there was in most cases not much which could be done as Medi-Cal possibly did not cover the procedure, or there was something the Physician was not including.
The – more... staff was awesome, TEAM is big with the assignment where I was and it made the most stressfull of jobs rewarding.
The hardest part of the job was relaying information which was not able to be done, however most rewarding to both the member, and myself, as the member was educated for future incidences. – less

About AppleOne

Founded in 1964, and built on a policy of helping quality individuals like yourself achieve your employment goals, AppleOne has – Read more