AppleOne

AppleOne Employee Reviews

By this being a temp Agency, you could be DC one day and Virginia the next, but its all a learning experience as you travel between agencies.
Temporary Travel Agent (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VASeptember 7, 2015
The most recent agency that I have temped for was a very faced paced office. Making Airline reservations, checking emails for new reservations required, and issuing airline tickets. It was mostly group travel and or meeting travel. So, had to make sure client was on the list. Everything had to be done quickly and efficiently. Being able to multitask was mandatory. That was the hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job was the free lunches almost every day. I suppose that was due to most of the time because the office was extremely busy we worked through our lunch. In any event, I loved it..
Pros
free lunch daily
Cons
Extreme fact paced quite often without breaks
Good company to learn the ins and out of full cycle recruiting.
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CASeptember 3, 2015
Appleone is a good company to become acquainted with full cycle recruiting. Understand there is a lot of hours to be put in and not much of a balance since it is primarily sales. Overall a satisfactory company to be employed by.
Recommend this company to anyone who is willing to work hard
Administrative Assistant at Loma Linda Hospital (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CASeptember 3, 2015
Worked in various departments at Loma Linda Hospital as an Administrative Secretary. Answered multi-line phones, Customer Service, Data Entry of Certifications for patients, Greeted visitors and vendors, filing, mail distribution, long hand note taking in meetings, some training of employees, processed faxes that needed completion by end of work day. Loved the jobs as there was always variety. Had to be a fast learner as well as flexible as each department and each job offered its challenges.
Great work place
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 2, 2015
It is a great place to find work fast. They keep you updated on new jobs everyday and help you find exactly what you're looking for. They are always there for you to answer any questions you have. Always respond at a timely manner.
Great organization if you are looking to get back into the workplace
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CASeptember 2, 2015
Good orgnaization but they seem to pigeon hole you in a certain company and you are on your own when it comes to finding permenant employment.
Productive and a beneficial place to work for
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CASeptember 1, 2015
A great place to work with unlimited opportunities. There's always job incentives & there's a great dynamic team to work with. Everyone's very supportive at this company.
Temporary agency with the opportunity to work several occupations
Administrative Assistant/Scan/Fax Operator (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAAugust 31, 2015
Steady work and the experience of working in a hospitial, dental office, college, and a law firm as an Administrative Assistant.
Pros
People
Cons
Not a permanent job
Good Agency
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Monterey Park, CAAugust 31, 2015
Worked as temp. for Community Development Agency in their IT department in which on a daily basis. I dealt with all telecommunication issues for the agency.
Pros
Got to learn something new.
Cons
No stability
good
Collector Administrator (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAAugust 30, 2015
A typical day would early morning meetings, to discuss how the day was, what can you do to improve.

Temporary employment in collections.
Every month we rotate accounts for cold call collections.

we are a collection agency. And that’s what we offer is collection services. our accounts was small but called on the same accounts everyday until payment was made.
Pros
quiet
Cons
meetings everday
Temporary Agency
Receptionist/General Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAAugust 29, 2015
When assigned to a job a typical day at work consisted of answering incoming calls and transferring calls to the appropriate department or employee. Sorting and distributing incoming mail. Preparing outgoing mail for postal pick-up per company policy.
The most enjoyable part of the job was that no two assignments were typical. Each assignment allowed for continued growth.

However, the hardest part of the job was the sporadic the job assignments were. It may takes months for another assignment to come your way.
Pros
Temporary Assignments
Cons
Frequency of assignments
A great place to expose your skills and expertise to the workforce.
CONTRACTING/ADMINISTRATIVE (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAAugust 28, 2015
Apple One is a professional organization which allows you room to grow and learn, while offering you opportunities to advance and shape yourself into the best possible valuable fit for the company.
Pros
They are encouraging of your skill set, and they place you where you excel the most.
Cons
They cannot promise enough hours.
Excellent Employer
AP Processor, Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 26, 2015
The people at AppleOne could not be any nicer. They go out of their way to find you a position where you will fit in and succeed. They work with you if you have interviews and really strive to ensure everyone succeeds. I would recommend them to anyone!
temp agency
Collections Clerk (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 26, 2015
great opportunity to try out different companies and various work environments, great way to practice your interviewing skills
Pros
great way to experience different companies
Cons
temp work
N/a
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Redlands, CAAugust 26, 2015
This was a temporary position. I worked for a medical office (private) and welcoming incoming patients, data entry, pulling insurance authorization and filing.
Temporary work that actually lasted 15 months
Logistics / Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 26, 2015
data entry for all US area entering water orders using the formula for 6 different sku's. Getting quotes from trucking companies to deliver the product sometimes with less than 24 hour notice. Filed hard copies of the orders using the numeric system.
Pros
Enjoyed the work
Cons
No benefits
Apple One/Insurance Services of America was a great company.
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Port Hueneme, CAAugust 24, 2015
Apple One/Insurance Services of America was a great company. I excelled at this company from a receptionist up to assisting the CFO & CEO. I also assisted the director of marketing and I was the assistant HR as well.
My job placement advisor was great.
Contracted/Permanent Hire Alarm Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CAAugust 24, 2015
This company really tried to place me once my Safe Security job unexpectedly ended. They were great from day one of registering with them.
Good Working Environment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Cerritos, CAAugust 24, 2015
Great working company who helped me grow within the company as well as a person.This was a fast place work place with great co works which made my day go by stress free.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Short Breaks
Great people to work for
Senior Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAAugust 21, 2015
Challenging, but allowed to succeed or fail on your own merit. I was given projects to complete. I had to investigate, talk with all personnel involved, design, program, test, and implement the software. I was given the freedom to accomplish great things and their trust was deeply appreciated.
Wonderful place to work
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAAugust 19, 2015
Only temporary position, but overall was great environment and wonderful people to work for. Filled in as receptionist, handle incoming mail, filing, clerical work as needed.