AppleOne

AppleOne Employer Reviews

Productive and learning new technology
Data Processing Clerk Temporary (Former Employee), Thousand Oaks, CANovember 23, 2013
Pros: take extra break when need to
Cons: good short break and learning new coding for nursing home
Enjoy working their as a data processing clerk on my first assignment.
I enjoyed working at Apple One as it is an Employment Services
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Santa Clara, CANovember 22, 2013
Pros: employment services
Cons: different employers each week or day
I enjoyed it as you worked for different employers every week or every day.
Very good company
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Sacramento, CaNovember 22, 2013
Pros: very respectful
Cons: there is none
I really loved working for this place of business they are there to accommodate your every need. If there's a problem its' fixed in a timely manner.
Great place to work.
Business Development Rep (Former Employee), Richmond, VANovember 21, 2013
Great place to work. They really try to find the right fit for you.
AppleOne is a great company.
Office/Recruitment Coordinator (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCNovember 20, 2013
The most enjoyable part of the job is matching employers with the best candidate.
Overall
Independent Contractor (Former Employee), Westminster, CANovember 13, 2013
Job notices are emails as they become available but due current unemployment numbers they are often gone before the response is received.
This was a good work opportunity
Core Agent (Former Employee), Addison, TXNovember 10, 2013
Pros: pizza served by management
A typical day at work included lots of phone calls. I learned a number of things about how the auto finance system works. Capital One Auto Finance offered its qualified customers a blank check for an approved amount of money. Customers could then use this check to shop at approved dealers by Capital One. My job was to educate customers about the product, – more... qualify them, detect potential fraud accounts, and update accounts with accurate information.

The hardest part of the job was the call volume. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people at Capital One. – less
They do not practice what they preach
Account Executive/Recruiter (Former Employee), Portland, ORNovember 5, 2013
They had be performing tasks that were not included in the job description nor followed at other AppleOne locations. Goals seemed unattainable. Upper management was not aware nor supportive of the happenings within our particular branch. When a certain employee repeatedly harassed all members of our office, the issues were consistently reported and – more... yet nothing was done to remedy the situation. I was informed this is an ongoing issue. We were required to work overtime without compensation and were encouraged to avoid taking lunches in order to spend more time working. – less
Excellent Customer Service
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 5, 2013
This employment was a temporary agency that helped place me in a good job that allowed me to use my data entry skills. Overall their quality of customer service was excellent, everyone there was helpful and cheerful.
It was a pretty fun job and always busy, until the end.
Office Coordinator (Former Employee), Vernon Hills, ILOctober 31, 2013
Mostly did a lot of interviewing and paperwork. Got to meet a lot of great people. I learned a lot of professional traits.
Postitive
Office Assistant (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZOctober 31, 2013
AppleOne is a temp Agency that has placed me in a temporary assignment with the Department of Revenue.
okay
Assigment at the Fidely Morgage (Former Employee), Glendale, CAOctober 29, 2013
temp jobs was okay learn about data entry and how to use digital equipment
Nice Temp agency
Call Center/Pricing Analyst (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 28, 2013
Pros: compensation was good
Cons: assignment was too far
I have no problem with the agency I have a problem with the assignment i was sent to. they lied about something they thought I said.
Busy, stressful work envirenment
Account Executive (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAOctober 27, 2013
Every day:
*Cold calling
*Recruiting
*Interviewing candidates
*Meeting with clients
Learned a lot, great training and new step for the next career opportunity.
The most enjoyable part of my work is communicating with people, build relationship with candidates and clients. Like working with my colleagues.
I have truly enjoyed the assignments that I have worked and am working at currently.
Administrative Assistant/receptionist (Current Employee), Brentwood, TNOctober 26, 2013
Each job I have worked was very people oriented, I have spent each day of my assignments with direct contact with people as well as over the telephone. I have learned several things pertaining to banking, college administration and basic client/company contact.

I have had nothing but good reviews from all management I have dealt with.

There has been – more... nothing that I would consider hard about any of the jobs I done just some differences.

Is when I have been told good job, awesome etc. – less
Temp Agency with pleasant staff
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Gilbert, AZOctober 26, 2013
Pros: i could name my days to work and hours
Cons: some of the positions i worked were boring.
Apple One is a temporary agency. I enjoyed working part-time for them and was kept quite busy. Most jobs they assigned me were perfect for my skill set.

I would definitely work with them again.

The hardest part of this job was not knowing where I was going to go and for how long I would work at each assignment.
Office / Recruiting Coordinator
Office/Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee), Cypress, CAOctober 24, 2013
Pros: after only 6 months of employment - you were entitled to a week's vacation
Cons: the recruiting coordinator position was not well defined --- constantly changing quotas to meet
I loved my position as Office Coordinator, each day was different...I filled in for their Office Coordinator, who was on maternity leave --- we moved the office - I was able to better organize the new space, to make the office operations run much smoother, performed an ISO Audit, greeted applicants and assisted them with the orientation process, followed – more... up with applicant's to ensure the entire process was completed and all documents were on file. Provided excellent customer service, ensured the front office was clean, and processed payroll for over 100 temp. associates ----- I served as their Office Manager. I called on resumes for job recruitment and scheduled applicant interviews. Provided admin. support to 8 Recruiters. It was a very busy office and the position didn't pay near what I had been making as an Executive Assistant --- I was eager to take a training position as their Recruiting Coordinator to learn recruitment and then promote to a Staffing Associate, where I would be eligible to earn commission.

Recruiting for a staffing agency was fast paced, and cut throat-- high volume phones, learning how to source "workable" candidates - via resumes, filling job orders, interviewing, providing excellent customer service, and serving as a back up to the Office Coordinator...I worked in an open area with 8 women, who were also on the phones, interviewing applicants, &/or pounding applicant's data into office automation, they felt the louder, and the faster you could talk, the better you were at recruiting ------ I love high energy; but, I couldn't hear myself think ----their were also to many uncontrollable variables, making my recruiting efforts pointless --- applicants would not show up to assignments, or scheduled job interviews, or accept positions after they were offered... leaving me unable to meet my placement quotas. The recruiting position I accepted was new and expectations were not well defined. I really enjoyed helping people find work, performing applicant resume proof reading, and interview coaching to ensure candidates were highly marketable in this competitive job market..... – less
fun workplace
Customer Service Representative - Temp Assignment (Former Employee), Long Beach, CAOctober 24, 2013
Pros: very good job close to home
Cons: not secure as it was thru an agency
Thru this agency was able to work for City of Long Beach, for Utility Department, sadly only last for a while
Very "hands off" management
Data Entry Technician (Former Employee), San DiegoOctober 23, 2013
Pros: paid weekly
Cons: case managers don't care
I waited a month to be placed after registering with AppleOne. I was placed on a three month assignment, and only once did my account manager ever contact me to see how it was going. Average pay.
I like to work metronic
assembler/ (Former Employee), 3700stata st santa barbara ca 93105October 23, 2013
I was work with metronic by apple one agencia.Ican tell more about
apple one

About AppleOne

Founded in 1964, and built on a policy of helping quality individuals like yourself achieve your employment goals, AppleOne has – Read more

AppleOne Photos