AppleOne

AppleOne Employer Reviews

rapid growing company
Shipping Coordinator (Former Employee), Downey, CAApril 20, 2014
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: lost of hours
working with vendors in moving product to major retailers lots of potential to growth in management positions
NO HELP WHATSOEVER!! THEY DON'T HELP AT ALL!!
Person looking for work (Former Employee), Pleasanton, CAApril 18, 2014
Cons: read review for details...there's plenty of them! if i could rate them "0" stars i would!
I had high hopes that I'd receive some sort help when I signed up at the office located in Pleasanton, CA. But, boy was I WRONG! I'm not sure how other locations operate, but this one was horrible.

First of all, the rep assigned to help me never stayed in touch with me. I know it's supposed to be mutual, but any contact that was made was initiated – more... by me. I would call/email etc to see if anything was available for me. And, of course...there was "nothing available". But I ALWAYS had to call her, it was never the other way around.

At first, there seemed to be a serious interest in them finding me some sort of employment. But, I was proven wrong. My overall impression was that they really didn't care because they were working already, and had jobs. So, it felt like they took no effort to do anything to help me.

There was a job that I applied for that I found on the internet. The company happened to be a client of AppleOne in Pleasanton. So, I'm thinking...great! No problem for me then! AppleOne will help me get my foot in the door at least, since they're helping me find work. WRONG! I had to reach out to AppleOne for any updates, and after while they just stopped helping with it. I was beyond disappointed.

After this happened, I stopped dealing with them altogether. It was a total waste of time. My suggestion...just go out on your own and do your own footwork to find employment. This place is no help at all, and is a joke! – less
temporary work
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Buford, GAApril 18, 2014
very productive and friendly management. very professional and always willing to help
productive fun work environment
Customer Care/Sales (Former Employee), Ontario, CAApril 18, 2014
Answer a high volume of inbound customer calls. Place customer orders for State and Federal Labor Law postings via phone and email. Assist customer with ETA’s and tracking numbers for shipments, Ensure quality while handling all customer questions and concerns.
Environment: SAP, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, Google Talk, Lyrical, PC’s
Sales Driven Company that requires results
Human Resources - Recruiter (Current Employee), CaliforniaApril 17, 2014
Pros: can be fun and rewarding
Cons: micro managed, sales driven, lots of pressure
You run a full desk as a recruiter at AppleOne which is a sales focused company. You must generate your own leads, build your sales and clientele while recruiting in candidates to fill your orders and the orders of other recruiters. The recruiting process is lengthy, you must post job orders online, screen candidates, set up interview appointments and – more... work and coach the candidate on resume tips, how to find jobs, their interviewing skills etc. There is a lot of requirements in this position and it is micro managed. You must be able to commit to a position for at least a year to begin to see the fruits of your labor. It can be fun and rewarding when you have a busy desk and orders are coming in, but until that happens, the days can be frustrating and stressful when needing to hit your sales numbers. – less
Great Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 15, 2014
Great company to work that care about there contractors. When in between jobs, they send you email alerts with new job posting so you don't miss out on a opportunity.
Enjoy working around such professional people
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 14, 2014
Pros: enjoyed the appreciation lunches they provided
Cons: i would prefer one hour lunches
I enjoy learning how different companies work. Apple one always find the positions that I feel comfortable with.
productive and fun
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee), las vegas,nvApril 11, 2014
a very professional and helpful work environment.with lots of knowlegdeable people to help you get ahead.
Tutorials, customer service
Registrar of Voters Office (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAApril 10, 2014
Pros: workshops
Cons: not enough work
Enjoyed the workshops. called on a weekly basis to obtain assignments.
Excellent Temp Agency to go through
Payroll Administrator/HR Assistant (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 9, 2014
ADP Ezlabor, ADP payexpert, enter batches, filing confidential HR benefits packages, make copies and file W-4’s – I-9 new hires, make new hire packets, audit timesheets and preview, answer all payroll inquiries by phone or email, enter new hires in HRP, manual checks for terminated employees, and weekly payroll report for three company codes, put together – more... new hire orientation packets and employee handbooks, and calculate new hire medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits for payroll, and pass out pay checks weekly to all employees. – less
fun workplave
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Montclair, CAApril 7, 2014
Pros: enjoyed working with people
Cons: it was a temporary jon
Speak to clients regarding their office visits. Clients would rate doctors, staff, waiting time.
A staffing agency
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 7, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: expensive medical coverage
Employment agency that works around shool schedule and adds job skills.
Productive workplace
Account Executive (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSApril 6, 2014
Pros: fun place to work, work with variety of people
Cons: work day is set by cooperate on when you do everything down to every 15 minutes of your day.
*Recruiting potential candidates
* Sales- cold call, repeat calls to customers, sales connects required each week to meet
Very busy work day
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), CheektowagaMarch 28, 2014
Pros: nice co-workers
Cons: heavy work load
I stated to work in the morning around 8 am. I first checked who were my customers to call for the day. I learned to contact customers by phone and to know where were the needed information to provide. My co-workers were helpful. The hardest part of the job was when a customer was angry. Knowing what to do was the most enjoyable.
Great Company
Trust Account Processor/ Shipping lead (Former Employee), Newark, DEMarch 28, 2014
I enjoyed working for Apple one. Great Temp agency. They made sure that I was well prepared for every assignment that I was given.
good
temporary (Former Employee), salt lake cityMarch 24, 2014
this job was temporary placement job so I worked several jobs for this company overall the experience was good.
Nice Environment
Clerical Support-Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNMarch 24, 2014
Nice Staffing agency to work for. My co-workers were great as well as my supervisor. The most enjoyable part of the job is providing custome service to guest. The hardest part of the job was quickly learning the program
Nice, Great People, But The Job Market Is Awful
Associate (Former Employee), Cerritos, CAMarch 24, 2014
Pros: friendly people
Cons: job market makes it hard to get work.
I've worked once for them at a temp job. The experience was great. The employer said that I did well, but that was 2 months ago, and I haven't gotten a call since. Don't let this be your only avenue for employment.
Excellent opportunities with eager to assist staff
Temporary Employee (Current Employee), Temecula, CAMarch 22, 2014
Pros: quick response from staff when opportunities are available
Cons: no job stability
It took less than one week at AppleOne for me to have my first interview for a temporary position. The staff is very helpful and motivating. So far, I only had the opportunity to work at one company, but they no longer needed my services. I learned so many useful skills during my time as a temporary employee. I learned how to communicate orally and – more... written more professionally. I have always been an organized person and been able to multitask, but AppleOne has shown me how to manage both more efficiently. One of the hardest parts of working as a temporary employee is that although you are working at a company were the employees have certain rules they follow, being a temporary employee means there are a stricter set of rules you need to follow. Overall, I am very appreciative of all that I have learned at AppleOne. – less
Variety of opportunities.
Receptionist and Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Santa Fe Springs, CAMarch 22, 2014
Pros: variety.
Cons: temporary status
Depended on the assignment given. But, most included answering phones, transferring calls, mailroom, setting appointments, filing, and Alpha-Numeric Data Entry.
Learned and put many of my learned skills into good use
Managers were knowledgeable, and nice.
Had no types of conflicts with anyone. Got along with everyone.
It's been a while since I worked – more... for Apple One to remember any kind of hardship on the assignments.
The variety of opportunities. (Medical, Clerical, and Customer Service). – less

About AppleOne

Founded in 1964, and built on a policy of helping quality individuals like yourself achieve your employment goals, AppleOne has – Read more

AppleOne Photos