Appleton

Appleton Employer Reviews

Great Job
Systems Technicians (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALMarch 13, 2014
This company is a great place to work, Very professional. Day one since I have been working with Appleton I have had no complaints. Any issue that any employee has is always resolved with out any complaints.
A great company in it's prime.
Maintenance Tech (Former Employee), MillAugust 14, 2013
Pros: none at this time.
Cons: how long will they be in business?
This WAS a great company to work for in it's prime but is no longer since the MASS layoff in June 2012. Appleton said they could purchase paper cheaper than producing it, sorry but I didn't by it ! So they decided to permanently lay off 330 workers and harshly impact the live of many suppliers and contractors. It all comes down to CORPORATE GREED !
Business Support Services, Training, Consultancy and Financial Advisory Services.
Setting goals, Office running and Administration (Current Employee), LagosApril 12, 2013
Supervise and oversee and proper coordination of business operational procedures. I have learned how to be more patient with clients and ensure members of staff better project a professional image of the company and her product and services.

Very challenging part of the job includes developing other businesses to add to current operational procedures. – more... The most enjoyable part of the job is having complimentary feedback from clients – less
Shut down and outsourced work to Canada
Color Technician (Former Employee), West Carrolton OhioAugust 29, 2012
Cons: swing shift and running 365 days a tear.
productive company, but it shut down the paper producing machines where I worked.We had good management but they also lost their jobs.Had great people to work with.
It was a good place to work. Before cuts.
Stationary Engineer (Current Employee), West Carrollton City, OHAugust 1, 2012
Pros: good salary and close to home.
Cons: swing shifts.
Appleton was a good place to work. They downsized and and closed powerhouse. I learned how to become a good Stationary Engineer.
I enjoyed the people i worked with and got along with management.
The hardest part of my job was not let the coal Boilers smoke and have opacity issues.What I like best was the people I worked with
and I made good friends.
Productive and fun work place
Chief Operating Officer (Current Employee), LagosJuly 9, 2014
Productive and fun work place with well motivated members of staff
Working for myself
Freelance Assistant Landscape Architect (Former Employee), BristolDecember 8, 2012
Pros: all the advantages which surround being freelance/ self emplyed
Cons: uncertainty in work
Currently, a typical day could consist of landscape gardening for my own clients. Or, there is always just a good chance that I will be using my CAD skill for assistance for a variation of practices I work with.
buen ambiente de trabajo
ayudante general (Former Employee), Tlalnepantla, MEXJune 24, 2014
Pros: la distancia
Cons: horario de comida muy poco
- un buen ambiente de trabajo.

- aprendes varias cosas la única fue la convivencia entre varios turnos y aprender usar del montacargas.

- la dirección teníamos comunicación y la confianza cambio la dirección y todo fue un cambio radical.

- los colegas se prestaban para varios apoyos pero no había tiempo para otras actividades mas que el trabajo.

- – more... la parte mas difícil el retirarme de la empresa.

-lo que mas me gusto aprendes de la demás gente que cada empresa es diferente y con sus limitaciones. – less

About Appleton

Appleton creates product solutions through its development and use of coating formulations and applications and encapsulation – Read more