Appletree Answering Service Employee Reviews in United States

Very giving company
Virtual Receptionist (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLNovember 24, 2015
its very enjoyable when management listens to you
only real con I have is office manager
since its a very small office
with nothing put females
everyone knows to much information the hardest part is getting the manager to be a bit more proficient.
Great company to be employed with
Dispatch Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 25, 2013
My review of Apple Tree is that the company is and was a wonderful company to work for. Our company merge with this company and they brought their ideas to strengthen our company, to make us better and more profitable. A typical day at work was promising, I look forward to the challenges and the new learning skills that we were given each day. I learned how to be more supportive, a better listener, and a more skillful worker. Management stayed the same, which was no good. I really felt that if Apple Tree would have brought in their team of managers it would have been even better and stronger. My co-workers were complainers of how the company was run by our supervisor (which I can not say more) but when it came time to speak up, I was the only one who spoke. (alone). The hardest part of the job was when I made the decision to leave, I felt that no one would listen to my concerns when all I wanted was the best for the company. I left without speaking to someone who could have made a difference, and I am telling anyone, do not make the mistake I made be strong and stand up for what you believe in without fear of losing your job. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to know the employees at Apple tree and what they stood for. Anyone working for this company in my opinion is working for the best answering service in the United States, I just wished I had stayed and not allowed myself to feel threatened.
Pros
the incinitives, raises, great treatment of their employees
Cons
not getting to work more with their people, only the same people at our company.
this is a call center job
Call Center Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  CincinnatiJune 19, 2013
very busy with very little down time. You work nights, holidays, and weekends. Compensation is very inadequate
Productive versatile work environment
Customer Experience Expert (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 7, 2012
I work in a very friendly and comfortable work environment. The company offers a very flexible schedule if I have other obligations.

It is great to have the ability to work with different customers and clients in different fields and various areas of service.

Although this is a call center environment, I have the ability to
utilize my education and customer service abilities to assist daily
needs of customers and clients.
Pros
flexible schedule with choice of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts. locations throughout the us and rated as a top 500 private company.
Cons
none other than limited opportunities for advancement.
The customers were great to talk with but the management was not very people oriented.
Customer Experience expert (Former Employee) –  Portland, MEJuly 16, 2012
The typical day at work was very long and not so welcoming. I did learn about core values and how it was easier for people to just say them rather than practice them. My co- workers were friendly sometimes but i did not have enough time to actually get to know them. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the management because they did not care about the customers needs. I enjoyed this job because i was able to interact with many different types of people.
Pros
interactions with people around the u.s.
Cons
there was not much to benefit from this job.
A great company with positive environment and great training.
Customer Experience Expert (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 21, 2013
A typical day consist of taking inbound calls pertaining to orders such as lost shipments, wrong shipping addresses, placing orders, problem solving and escalations. I learned that a lot of patience with customers help when they're venting and that excellent listening skills and problem solving is required to provide excellent customer service. Management has been a great sounding board for tips and suggestions for quality customer service improvement. My co-worker play a very important part because we all created a team player attitude and environment. The hardest part of the job is when a customer call ends without satisfaction due to customer policy guidelines and regulations that mandatory. The most enjoyable part of the job is providing excellent customer service by being educated products and services to help the customer.
Pros
incentives for quality work performance
Cons
healthcare cost
Good place to work for starters
Customer Service Expert (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 22, 2014
Typical day at work, answer calls for a wide variety of businesses.
Dealing with our clients upset customers and making sure that everything is resolved. Then there is dispatching, contacting o/c doctors, o/c maintenance relaying relevant and accurate messages. Once you get the hang of things everything else is easy. Co workers are fun to work with, the management is good.
Cons
scheduling
I learned a lot about customer service here!
Agent/Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Kettering, OHJuly 19, 2013
My typical day at Appletree started at 7AM. I responded to emergency and high-priority calls, relayed messages and followed client protocols regarding delivering messages. I trained and led a team of 4 employees including after our entire computer program was changed to a new one. Later in my time there, I was able to work from home a few days a week. If I needed to stay home for some reason (recovered from surgery), I was able to work from no...no questions asked. A lot of times overtime was available whenever I needed it.
Pros
nice building and state of the art technology.
Cons
very repetitive work.
N/a
Customer Service Expert (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEMarch 30, 2015
Appletree was a great place to work. The atmosphere was family oriented and relaxed. The hardest part of the job was to have new ideas implemented.
Decent place to be employed
Call Center Customer Service Expert (Former Employee) –  St. Louis MoOctober 21, 2013
Management did not work well with school schedule. But overall decent environment to work in.
Pros
n/a
Cons
manager does not work with availability well
Do not work here!!! Awful company to work for!!!
CUS SER REP (Former Employee) –  MAINENovember 23, 2012
This company is the worst place i have ever worked, they treat the employees very poorly, and never give appreciation to anyone and the whole company acts like they are better than all the real workers who get to get yelled at on the phone all day. They time your breaks, drug test you, and will fire you in a second. The company is probably going under anyways as it was bought out by another company.
Cons
everything
Fast paced inbound call center
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 10, 2012
I answer inbound calls acting as reception on behalf of companies such as: Dr. offices, Hospitals, Overton power district, Carmichael water district, Sac Metro, Roseville automall and Universal Studio Hollywood
Assisting customers through inbound calls. Double Computer Monitor screen
Operation Manager (Former Employee) –  CincinnatiApril 18, 2012
Responsible for input of ER contact listing. Computer programs; Excel, Powerpoint, 75 wpm, 15 shorthand. Also trained new employees
Pros
bonus for 95.6 percent and higher scores monthly
Fun Workplace great environment
OPERATIONS MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 12, 2013
Great environment with a lot going on day to day. There are a lot of things to juggle in a given day. I learned a great deal about managing people here.
I would go back...
Phone Rep and Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Chicago ILApril 24, 2014
It it a comfortable working environment. I enjoyed working there. The only thing I had a problem with was how they introduced new products.
It was a laid back job
Expert (Former Employee) –  Kettering, OHApril 23, 2014
You could change hours if needed. Have someone cover your shift as long as you made up your hours. Work was fast pace, hardly any down time.
outgoing laid back atmosphere
virtual agent/dispatcher (Former Employee) –  wilmington deAugust 30, 2011
family oriented place, some possiblities to advance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Appletree Answering Service. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7