Appliance Warehouse Employee Reviews in United States

prodcutive
A/P & A/Representative (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 9, 2016
this company is one that give people chances and a lot of people love working here, but the ability to advance is not open for people . you can be there a long time but you can be complacent.
Pros
pot lucks
Cons
no overtime
Busy
Field Service Tech/Driver (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 10, 2015
Good company and hard working people. Always busy. If you like to be in the field, this is the company for you. The hours are pretty good.
Great environment and coworkers.
Driver/Installer (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 17, 2015
Great company, great schedule, fun and very laid back work environment. It was vary team oriented. All of its employees help out each other.
Good solid company to work for
Warehouse Laborer (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 26, 2015
This job was non-stop the way I like to work. I learned how to do a lot of warehouse related things. The supervisor of the warehouse is a solid individual, fair and direct. My co-workres were some of the best men I ever worked with.The hardest part of the job was loading the trailors by hand. The most enjoyable pat of the job was seeing a customers face upon recieving his load.
Pros
lots mof hours
Cons
dirty work enviornment.
Get the job done and have fun while doing it
Delivery Route Driver (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 25, 2015
I get to work get route load truck call customer let them know how long it will take me to reach location . Get to location look to see where everything is going make sure its a clean path to make delivery. Then I bring merchandise and setup and check it make sure works properly.
Stepping Stone
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 1, 2014
This place is a stepping stone if you want to get experience. Not really much room for advancement unless you know someone. I like my supervisors, but I've been stuck in the same position for 3 years and the call center isn't open 24 hours so I can't accommodate a school schedule properly.
benefits
Cons
no advancement and raises are once a year.
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 1, 2013
answer inbound calls for a washer/dryer call center people calling in to rent a set or return or check on payments
its a fun workplace but no career advancement
SALES MANAGER (Former Employee) –  temple hills mdAugust 11, 2013
no career advancement opportunities. co workers are good to get along with but over all everyone is trying to be a manager and no one is willing to do the extra work to take the company up to the next level.
Self driven
Inbound Sales Telemarketer, Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 27, 2013
I only recommend this job if you can tolerate customer service. If you can't handle customers concerns, then this job is not recommended.
Solid team values
Technician (Former Employee) –  Oviedo, FLOctober 7, 2012
This company was definitely the place where I developed my solid team player values.
learning a new trade
collection representative (Former Employee) –  irving txJuly 16, 2012
A typical day at work would be coming in and getting on the phone and calling different client about there bill for there rental washer and dryer and if account is to far delete then you sent to dispatcher to have the equipment pick or repossess. in management we had a high turn over in the management department so it was hard to learn much .my co -worker was wise and strong there they possess strength to deal with different changes in the business at all times ,T he hardest part of the job was dealing with new supervisor every 3 month or so and trying to do the job his or way to keep the job . The most enjoyable part of the job was the team lunches where the company came to together to talk and the holiday contest.
Pros
friendly competition
Cons
many management changes
Steady work but no advancement and no raises to comp with inflation.
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Goose Creek, SCJuly 9, 2012
As a member of the management team I was under paid for my experiance and it was a very stressful work place.
Pros
steady work
Cons
stressful, under paid, owner does not know the business as they should.
The worst place to work.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Goose Creek, SCJune 21, 2012
The hours were long with little pay to show for it. the management was not very helpful. when you get hurt as soon as you come pack from worker comp they will fire you!!!!!!
Cons
every thing
decent busniess model
Distribution and Logistics Manager (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJune 5, 2012
day to day operations were challenging and rewarding. Most co-worker were friendly and good to work with.
Pros
growth company
waste job to work
Driver/ Installer (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAMay 10, 2012
deliver appliance to customer homes and install sometime i have a helper to help me deliver.
Appliance who?
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 23, 2012
Worst job ever in my life. The people are rude who work their, they don't train you, they just stick you out on the phone and your suppose to know what to do.
very productive, fun enviroment
Delivery driver/ Appliance Tech. (Former Employee) –  IDMarch 18, 2012
I worked with some of the coolest, good guys in the industrious. I enjoyed my time with appliance warehouse.
Pros
very organized
Cons
company closed down