Appliance Warehouse

Appliance Warehouse Employer Reviews

Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Irving, TXOctober 1, 2013
answer inbound calls for a washer/dryer call center people calling in to rent a set or return or check on payments
its a fun workplace but no career advancement
SALES MANAGER (Former Employee), temple hills mdAugust 11, 2013
no career advancement opportunities. co workers are good to get along with but over all everyone is trying to be a manager and no one is willing to do the extra work to take the company up to the next level.
Self driven
Inbound Sales Telemarketer, Customer Service (Former Employee), Irving, TXMarch 27, 2013
I only recommend this job if you can tolerate customer service. If you can't handle customers concerns, then this job is not recommended.
Solid team values
Technician (Former Employee), Oviedo, FLOctober 7, 2012
This company was definitely the place where I developed my solid team player values.
learning a new trade
collection representative (Former Employee), irving txJuly 16, 2012
Pros: friendly competition
Cons: many management changes
A typical day at work would be coming in and getting on the phone and calling different client about there bill for there rental washer and dryer and if account is to far delete then you sent to dispatcher to have the equipment pick or repossess. in management we had a high turn over in the management department so it was hard to learn much .my co -worker – more... was wise and strong there they possess strength to deal with different changes in the business at all times ,T he hardest part of the job was dealing with new supervisor every 3 month or so and trying to do the job his or way to keep the job . The most enjoyable part of the job was the team lunches where the company came to together to talk and the holiday contest. – less
Steady work but no advancement and no raises to comp with inflation.
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee), Goose Creek, SCJuly 9, 2012
Pros: steady work
Cons: stressful, under paid, owner does not know the business as they should.
As a member of the management team I was under paid for my experiance and it was a very stressful work place.
The worst place to work.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Goose Creek, SCJune 21, 2012
Cons: every thing
The hours were long with little pay to show for it. the management was not very helpful. when you get hurt as soon as you come pack from worker comp they will fire you!!!!!!
decent busniess model
Distribution and Logistics Manager (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXJune 5, 2012
Pros: growth company
day to day operations were challenging and rewarding. Most co-worker were friendly and good to work with.
waste job to work
Driver/ Installer (Former Employee), Duluth, GAMay 10, 2012
deliver appliance to customer homes and install sometime i have a helper to help me deliver.
Appliance who?
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Irving, TXApril 23, 2012
Worst job ever in my life. The people are rude who work their, they don't train you, they just stick you out on the phone and your suppose to know what to do.
very productive, fun enviroment
Delivery driver/ Appliance Tech. (Former Employee), IDMarch 18, 2012
Pros: very organized
Cons: company closed down
I worked with some of the coolest, good guys in the industrious. I enjoyed my time with appliance warehouse.