Job Description: Clinical Services Scheduler
Department: Clinical Services
Location: Corporate HQ
Report to: Clinical Services Supervisor
The purpose of this position is to provide customer support and service to client hiring managers and employee/ applicants for scheduling appointments with walk in clinics, patient service centers, occupational health clinics and hospitals according to availability. Scheduler will review and discuss paperwork involved in scheduling clinical services, provide follow up on pending results and input clinical results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This position includes the following responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Complete site match projects for clients utilizing Internet and research skills to find Occupational Health Clinics and Hospitals in areas located in close proximity for client.
- Work with Department Manager on special projects that may include on-site collection projects, training clients on drug and alcohol policies and procedures, managing client random programs, etc.
- As a Customer Service Representative may be required to maintain a specific client in which you will answer questions, provide turn around time reports, research pending results, send out chain of custody “kits”, and complete chain of custody alterations with clinics.
- May be requested or required to work in other areas of the department as company work flow dictates. Some of these duties may include, but are not limited to: reconciling third-party clinic invoices, reviewing and adding surcharges for Ai’s invoices to clients, assisting the schedulers with overflow on input of results, assisting department manager and vice president with ad hoc client projects.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, including good grammar, voice and diction
- Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous and helpful)
- Must be computer literate with a working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets and databases
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts
- Must be detail-oriented, able to follow up and pay close attention to accuracy
- Ability to properly handle confidential information and records
- Able to analyze information gathered in order to identify potential problems or discrepancies
- Basic business writing skills
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- High School Education or GED equivalent.
Indeed - 18 months ago