Job Summary: Applied Composites Engineering (ACE) is seeking a CNC Programmer/Technician to interpret electronic data (solid models) into CNC machine language to produce tools & parts to dimensional requirements.
- Program (CAM) CMS 5-axis machine for CNC operations
- Run CNC programs to produce tools & parts to dimensional/tolerance requirements.
- Participate in brainstorming / problem solving with Engineering & Production personnel to solve related problems.
- Perform PM’s to equipment
- Recommend new technologies for C/I
- Follow Standard Industrial practices for working with composites & other materials.
- Associates Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Delcam Software experience highly recommended
- Understanding of material properties & characteristics
- Advanced Computer Knowledge
- Experience with associated CAD/CAM software
- Ability to do trigonometry and geometrical math computations
Applied Composites Engineering is as premier supplier of aviation and aerospace products and services, including engineering, radome repair and testing, aircraft repair, and tool production. ACE serves clients globally from our headquarters in Indianapolis, Indiana. ACE is a leader within our industry, because we strive daily to fulfill our pledge “Right & On Time”! ACE is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Indeed - 20 months ago
Founded in 1982, Applied Composites Engineering is as premier supplier of aviation and aerospace products and services, including...