Applied Imagination Employee Reviews in United States

assisting incarcerated males reintegrate back into society
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA 15238May 2, 2016
Typical day is waking male residents, med pass, and a morning meeting to get started. Afterwards, the residents have several groups throughout the day. All staff worked closely together to promote continuity.
Pros
Able to watch the growth of these residents during a six month period
Feel Like an Angel
Admissions Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Miramar, FLMarch 17, 2016
Able to obtain a lot of experience and everyone is always open to help and teach. It feels great to be part of something special, to be able to help someone in need is the greatest feeling in the world
Good environment
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 2, 2016
I enjoy helping my patient both by providing the needed health services but also by helping with the activities of daily living.
New start up in IN, difficulty in maintaining patient.
Patient Care Administrator (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INFebruary 2, 2016
Indiana was closed due to lack of growth. Highly competitive market, which should have had anticipation for at least a few more years to infiltrate the market. I believe may have closed office a little to early. Census hard to maintain when working with hospice population. Fiscal responsibility a must for a company, so I understand the situation. Management were exceptional to work with. Always someone available to answer questions. Would most definitely work for them again in another setting.
Pros
Great staff, phone support, and on site when needed.
Cons
Office closed before I got the opportunity solidify myself within the company.
Good work environment
Network Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 17, 2016
Fast paced environment must be self-motivated and be able to multi-task. Communication is key to take care of daily tasks. Users are counting on your knowledge and expertise to assist them on a daily basis.
Wonderful
Independent Study (Former Employee) –  Stratford, CTNovember 15, 2015
I learned what I had to learn and took care of what I had to care of. It was definitely an experience that I will share with others because it will always stay with me. I'm truly grateful for the opportunity.
Staff were very pleasant and reasonable
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLNovember 6, 2015
Visiting families and giving nursing care in the homes was rewarding, Some of the traveling was hard for me. I really enjoyed not always seeing patients in a hospital or nursing facility.
Pros
Flexible Scheduling
Cons
Driving in poor weather
Productive workplace and good work environment
Patient Care Secretary/Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILAugust 25, 2015
A typical day is logging in to the computer and selling myself to clients and management and help co workers perform to the best of their ability.
Pros
chance for promotion
Cons
Worthwhile in providing healthcare within someone's home.
Hospice Social Worker (LMSW) (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 15, 2015
Overall, the experience is heart warming, but it also depended on what type of job you do. Traveling is very hard when so many patients needed to be seen and there is traffic every direction you go.
It is rewarding to help patients and families
Regional Hospital / Physician Representative (Current Employee) –  ChicagoJuly 27, 2015
The company values are to take care of patients and families first, we take care of each other. The nursing staff is very caring and compassionate.
Pros
Great PTO plan
Cons
Change in leadership
Learning the products and meeting people.
Geographical Representative (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 23, 2015
Great Company. Traveling to different places but not to much. This was a good part of the job, but also could be seen as the hardest. I learned pharmaceutical product knowledge which was really interesting to me.
Pros
Traveling
Cons
Traveling
registered nurse
CASE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  smithville, MissouriJune 20, 2015
this job was not a good fit. was not happy with this position. union member. I disliked driving long days and not getting paid for overtime
Nice place to work
Medicaid Analyst (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 5, 2015
Very Nice place to work people very nice there and very helpful.

I love helping my coworkers and my patients. I learned the Medicaid system and meet a lot of nursing and doctors
Pros
very nice place to work
Cons
traffic
Fun place to work
Staffing Coordinator/HHA/Medical records clerk (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 1, 2015
A usual day starts out reviewing the morning report and checking the pt cencus. Giving the morning report to my field staff and getting the over night report ready for the manager. Then I have to check pay roll and make sure the staff has there hours in and that the times are correct. Then I check in the continous care folders and go over the nursing notes before turning them over to the manager to be filed away in medical records.
Pros
Learning new things
Cons
Not alot of over time
excellect hospice
Telecare RN (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 15, 2015
caring hospice company with great group of nurses. pt and family are number one concern. would recommend employer to anyone
a very enlightening and challenging environment
RN, Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLMay 2, 2015
I would see between 5-6 patients daily, provide nursing assessments, med management,provide support to patients and families,end of life care, patient advocate, mentoring staff in a team environment,liaison between patients, families,doctors, social workers and chaplains
Awsome supportive staff who engages in active listening to work in a productive manner
Staff-Coordinator/Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Covina, CAMay 1, 2015
A typical day at Vitas Hospice includes an array of multitasking in each department that I was committed to- Medical Record Filing/Staff Coordination. I learned the importance to handle each day with a sense of urgency and to keep information confidential. The co-workers were very supportive in gauging the correct amount of work needed to be completed in a regular work day. The hardest part of the job was to remain constantly composed on the idea in handling end-of-life care. The most enjoyable part of the job was the constant reassurance that each day is important and to trust in each others work ethic to work effectively.
A learning experience.
Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 28, 2015
This job give me great learning skills in hospice care. I worked my own hours and played my day. I had a great team to work with.
Pros
WORK HOURS
Cons
NO ADVANCEMENT
Very Poor Management And No Compensation
Medical Records Reviewer (Current Employee) –  Shrewsbury, NJApril 17, 2015
This company, especially the Shrewsbury New Jersey office is poorly managed. They make their employees do more than one position at a time and do not financially compensate them at all! The Home Health aides get pushed traveling all over the place, the office staff has to do multiple positions at a time and they haven't given any raises in four years! Patient care is okay but there are other Hospice care places much better!
Pros
patient care
Cons
Staffing, no raises in years, and very poorly managed
A great start
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tinley Park, ILApril 13, 2015
Taco Bell was my First job at the age of 18 it was very exciting to be a shift manager running and operating the store and staff. Taco Bell helped develop great Leadership skills in me!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Applied Imagination. Our community is ready to answer.