Applied Imagination Employee Reviews

It is rewarding to help patients and families
Regional Hospital / Physician Representative (Current Employee), ChicagoJuly 27, 2015
Pros: Great PTO plan
Cons: Change in leadership
The company values are to take care of patients and families first, we take care of each other. The nursing staff is very caring and compassionate.
Learning the products and meeting people.
Geographical Representative (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJune 23, 2015
Pros: Traveling
Cons: Traveling
Great Company. Traveling to different places but not to much. This was a good part of the job, but also could be seen as the hardest. I learned pharmaceutical product knowledge which was really interesting to me.
registered nurse
CASE MANAGER (Former Employee), smithville, MissouriJune 20, 2015
this job was not a good fit. was not happy with this position. union member. I disliked driving long days and not getting paid for overtime
This was just a tempoary job
Certified Nursing Assistant - Home Health Care (Former Employee), Miramar, FLJune 17, 2015
A typical day at work was the excitment of starting a new day. I learned to take each call with a smile and make sure all customers were pleased. I never held a management position with this company.My co-workers were all so nice to me. The hardest part of this job was finding a parking space. The most enjoyable part of the job was working aroung such lovely people.
Nice place to work
Medicaid Analyst (Former Employee), Miami, FLJune 5, 2015
Pros: very nice place to work
Cons: traffic
Very Nice place to work people very nice there and very helpful.

I love helping my coworkers and my patients. I learned the Medicaid system and meet a lot of nursing and doctors
Fun place to work
Staffing Coordinator/HHA/Medical records clerk (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJune 1, 2015
Pros: Learning new things
Cons: Not alot of over time
A usual day starts out reviewing the morning report and checking the pt cencus. Giving the morning report to my field staff and getting the over night report ready for the manager. Then I have to check pay roll and make sure the staff has there hours in and that the times are correct. Then I check in the continous care folders and go over the nursing notes before turning them over to the manager to be filed away in medical records.
excellect hospice
Telecare RN (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 15, 2015
caring hospice company with great group of nurses. pt and family are number one concern. would recommend employer to anyone
a very enlightening and challenging environment
RN, Case Manager (Current Employee), Naples, FLMay 2, 2015
I would see between 5-6 patients daily, provide nursing assessments, med management,provide support to patients and families,end of life care, patient advocate, mentoring staff in a team environment,liaison between patients, families,doctors, social workers and chaplains
Awsome supportive staff who engages in active listening to work in a productive manner
Staff-Coordinator/Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee), Covina, CAMay 1, 2015
A typical day at Vitas Hospice includes an array of multitasking in each department that I was committed to- Medical Record Filing/Staff Coordination. I learned the importance to handle each day with a sense of urgency and to keep information confidential. The co-workers were very supportive in gauging the correct amount of work needed to be completed in a regular work day. The hardest part of the job was to remain constantly composed on the idea in handling end-of-life care. The most enjoyable part of the job was the constant reassurance that each day is important and to trust in each others work ethic to work effectively.
A LEARNING EXPERIENCE.
Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper (Former Employee), Washington, DCApril 28, 2015
Pros: WORK HOURS
Cons: NO ADVANCEMENT
THIS JOB GIVE ME GREAT LEARNING SKILLS IN HOSPICE CARE. I WORKED MY OWN HOURS AND PLAYED MY DAY. I HAD A GREAT TEAM TO WORK WITH.
Very Poor Management And No Compensation
Medical Records Reviewer (Current Employee), Shrewsbury, NJApril 17, 2015
Pros: patient care
Cons: Staffing, no raises in years, and very poorly managed
This company, especially the Shrewsbury New Jersey office is poorly managed. They make their employees do more than one position at a time and do not financially compensate them at all! The Home Health aides get pushed traveling all over the place, the office staff has to do multiple positions at a time and they haven't given any raises in four years! Patient care is okay but there are other Hospice care places much better!
A great start
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Tinley Park, ILApril 13, 2015
Taco Bell was my First job at the age of 18 it was very exciting to be a shift manager running and operating the store and staff. Taco Bell helped develop great Leadership skills in me!
Waste of Time Corporate dont care or stand behind workers.
Staff RN IPU (Current Employee), Phila,Nazareth HospitalApril 7, 2015
Pros: great co-workers who put their all into the pts care
Cons: mgmt, corporate short staffing workers = pt, workers safety and well being compromised
The staff are a great bunch of people, love my fellow co workers, ( my past mgr is a great loving person who knows her job well and is a role model for a hospice nurse to follow) but mgmt, corporate could care less about pt safety, nurses and their safety. we work understaffed constantly and pts suffer as result. Im on my way out...no raises in 3 yrs and they are not much at all when gotten, you only get 3 holidays a year and when you do most times you have to work 2 out of 3...I dont recommend applying to anyone its waste of time , advancement is not pay rewarding and too much put on your plate for too less money. we had mold issues on the unit and were UNAWARE until a Pt family member made a complaint, the next day the unit was shut down and is still today and working out of another unit until they find a solution....there has been NO explanation to staff as of WHEN we will be going back and ALL our staff are suffering as a result of this being cancelled and not getting full pays.
NONE
Patient Care Secretary (Former Employee), Miami, FLApril 7, 2015
VITAS A COMPANY THAT TRULY CARES FOR ALL THEIR PATIENTS AND I REALLY ENJOYED WORKING FOR THEM, AND HELPING THE PATIENTS AND FALIMILIES IN NEED.
Customer Service
Patient Care Secretary/Volunteer (Current Employee), New Lenox, ILMarch 28, 2015
great place to work, friendly staff, work was fun and I got to talk to a lot of people. I was well trained and enjoyed my job.
A professional organization that has as its mission to have families and patients first, to take care of each other, and to always do your best.
Hospice Social Worker (Former Employee), Boynton Beach, FLMarch 21, 2015
Pros: you contribute to an atmosphere of professionalism.
Cons: you must take on on-call 2 nights every month and that can cause stress.
Ability to continue to learn new things about health care. A One health care provided by top notch staff. Always feel like you are improving the quality of life for your terminal patients.

As an employee, you experience autonomy in planning your schedule every day.

You are always part of an interdisciplinary team.
Challenging and rewarding job.
RN Case Manager (Current Employee), Riverside, CAMarch 20, 2015
The work is challenging and rewarding. I enjoy the families and co-workers very much. I feel that I have gained valuable experience with VITAS.
Not a bad place to work
RN Case Manager, Triage, and Inpatient Unit (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 18, 2015
Pros: close to home, short commute
Cons: evening hours
The hardest part of the job is speaking with angry customers.
The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to provide assistance to our patients and caregivers.
Cares not only about the patient but their employees
Licensed Vocational Nurse/Continuous Care (Former Employee), Encino, CaliforniaMarch 14, 2015
Continuous care nurse for this company, day starts 4pm-12 midnight.

I learned everything I knew about hospice with this company. They had a great management team, well organized and the co-workers were simple amazing. Hardest part of my job was to watch the dying patient and see the pain the families were going through. I enjoyed taking care of the dying families and the support I got not only from management but also my co-worker.
Disorganized, poorly managed, dishonest representation to employees and clients
RN Case Manager-FT (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 11, 2015
From the onset, I realized the position was misrepresented in regards to workload, support, and travel radius. Very little training given to manage patient needs to include port access and maintenance, wound care, and system drains. Additional records given without instructions for use or documentation. Limited coverage of patient care for ill or vacationing employees. Patients usually thankful for care, education, and supplies.