Applied Imagination Employee Reviews

Credentialing
Credentialing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Covina, CAAugust 17, 2017
Worked with all medical doctors on a daily basis.

Obtained and submitted all Credentialing information for all doctors

The hardest part of this job was it was only short term
Pros
Credentialing dept
Cons
Short term
Watertown Memorial Hospital
Hospice RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Wauwatosa, WIAugust 7, 2017
Wonderful place to work at. Staff and Management are strong and willing to help. Because it so good, no one wants to leave until they are ready to retire. Take good care of patients.
Pros
Strong and efficient staff
Cons
promotes on hands approach to problem solving
Manager of CPE Program and CPE Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAAugust 7, 2017
Includes all parties and outside resources in dealing with growing edges in the organization.

Serious quarterly performance based outcome oriented continuing education.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
high powered outcome based
ok place to work
Patient Care Secretary (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, CAJuly 7, 2017
it was a lot of work and emotionally exhausting at times, I learned a lot about dealing with people, management was ok, hardest part was dealing with the patients families and best part was the nurses and aides.
Extremely political environment
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Matteson, ILJune 23, 2017
Unfortunately students were not always prepared for the nursing program fundamentals. The administrative staff were no organized and communication, evaluation and organization was not beneficial to the students or faculty. The class size was not always reasonable.
Students that are related to faculty or administrative staff made it very difficult to provide equal attention to all the students. The salary was excellent, as well as health benefits. This is not a position to support success of the novice instructor.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Large class size, no mentorship or team support
Room for advancement
Sales and Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLJune 13, 2017
I enjoy being a nurse and working with and for different cultures. Opening dialogue in the aspect of Hospice Care, end of life care, palliative care and case management can be trying and difficult, but helping physicians, patients and families improve the quality of life at the end of life can be very rewarding.
Pros
Traveling
No work-life balance whatsoever
Patient Care Secretary (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 8, 2017
A typical day was generally very busy with calls which is good. I would much rather be busy than not. New management came in right before I did and from what I heard from employees who had been there for some time, this was not a positive thing. Coworkers were generally helpful and for the most part worked hard. The hardest part of the job was not being able to take off a single weekend for more than a year, even if it was for a family wedding.
Pros
Every day was pretty different depending on what program you were assigned for the day, plenty of parking available, lots of over time if desired
Cons
NO work-life balance at all, management did not see this as a problem, it seemed as if we only existed to make them money, there was zero care whatsoever input for our own wellbeing
It is your own business
Registered Nurse (RN-BSN) (Former Employee) –  Miami-Dade County, FLMay 16, 2017
When you work for yourself you decide when to work and how much you want to earn and where you want to work. In my case it is in the patient's house and in the hospital
Pros
No benefits
Cons
No boss
Hospital Manager Position at J&J
Director of Market Development (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHMay 9, 2017
Starting in the call cycle within a Hospital typically started in the Emergency room with calls to nurses and physicians. Then working within the Internal Medicine residents and physicians to promote our products. Calls included meetings or not with Pharm D's in the ICU units and Med Surg floors.
Pros
interactions with staff
Cons
building rapport with staff and gaining access
rewarding
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLMay 2, 2017
A typical day starts with about an hour in the office getting organized for the day finishing up .Conferencing with others on the team about patients, etc.then is of to visit usually 4 to 6. lengh of visit depends greatly on what is going on. One of the beauties of being a hospice nurse is that no two days are alike! Sometimes we start from home and go directly to a pt's home.I find hospice nurse a rewarding career because we have the opportunity to nurse the "whole" person. During the final stages of life, we address our patient's physical, spiritual and emotional concerns and also support the family.

/////////////////////////////////
'/
Good to work here
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 2, 2017
A very unique place to interact with patients. This is a great place to help patients improve their lives and live better. I learned here greatly. It was for me a very positive life experience and is a life changer. It is indeed good to have direct interaction with patients.
poor management
light duty work (Current Employee) –  Middlebury, CTApril 12, 2017
I have found that poor management and terrible treatment of staff can take a wonderful facility and a happy productive staff who always puts the residents first can be a very sad situation for staff and residents alike.
Pros
wonderful patients
Cons
poor management
Department is closed
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAApril 4, 2017
This dept is now closed due to layoffs. Att is a good company buy couldnt decide on how to keep all of the employees they hired. So each quarter they would lay off people.
The School District Of Palm Beach County
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLMarch 31, 2017
Excellent employer, benefits and advancement opportunities. Worked for the company for 13 years mainly with mentally and physically disabled students. I relocated and had to leave the company.
The best
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 20, 2017
Productive excellent page to find a job it is an perfec opportunity to fill out a job application . I would be willing to share this page with friends and family
wonderful company
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 12, 2017
how to help people with their diginity. you have to be compassionate about dying patients they need support and this company train you to give support and care to patient and their families
Bilingual Admissions RN/ Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 1, 2017
I learned many acute care skills while training as a trauma nurse. Level I Trauma Center, so very high and acute patient population. It is a teaching facility, so nurses are respected as part of the team.
Great Place to work at
Hospice Aide (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CAFebruary 17, 2017
Good work culture. Working toward a great cause. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with patients on a daily basis. Management is good they understand the workers.
Hospice Care
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 17, 2017
I enjoy working with my coworkers, we work as a team. Our compassion & support helps us, the families & their loved ones. The best part of my job is learning about the patients life. The hardest part is watching them struggle... & their loved ones say goodbye.
Pros
great support
Cons
healthcare benefits, pay
Great place
Patient Care Secretary (Current Employee) –  North Miami Beach, FLFebruary 9, 2017
that’s an interesting question. I love Mondays, mostly because the day flies by in a flash. On a given day, during the early hours you will find me speaking to my nurses finding out what their priorities are for the week. I start organizing the team schedules around the client’s priorities. I do this on Monday so that the rest of the week is well organized and we can effectively use our team’s time in exceeding client’s expectations and avoid Friday evening surprises. Rest of the week goes in delivering the product(s), updating the status with the client, answering emails and calls from team. My role involves extensive management responsibilities and staying organized is not an option.
Pros
Helping the patient and the family in need is always a pro
Cons
No cons