Applied Imagination Employee Reviews

Awesome management
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 3, 2017
The management are very awesome. They gave you tools to succeed. Co-workers are very helpful and understanding. Competitive salary and benefits. Overall, it was a great experience.
Poor stability
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 2, 2017
Company is okay yet seems more focused on numbers than patient care. Management is always changing. There is a massive amount of daily travel required. Salary is for all nurses and you must work at least 40 hours a week.
Pros
too few
Cons
to many meetings
Fast Paced, Busy Work Environment
Executive Secretary (Current Employee) –  Maitland, FLDecember 30, 2016
Day begins at 8AM to run reports for the General Managers, provide details of their upcoming meetings. Update all office lists daily for accuracy. Credentialing our staff for hospital visits operations. All other administrative duties as assigned. Work directly under the general managers. Have patient care secretaries that I assist daily with patient care administrative needs. Hardest part of my job is having to pull field staff to complete applications for credentialing, because it is a very busy environment for us all. Most enjoyable part of my job is that I get to represent my general managers in meetings, conferences, events and I get to plan each and every one.
Pros
Opportunity for growth and development
Cons
Pay
Productive and fun work place
Registered Nurse psych (Current Employee) –  FloridaDecember 27, 2016
Amazing place to work, flexible schedule, lots of room for advancement. I have have been with them for a long time, I met lots of great people. I spend lots of fun and cool time with miss you co-workers, at the job we supported each other. Management is not too bad, they are ok with an open door policy.
Pros
good schedule
Cons
always busy on that place, no breakl time.
General
pain management (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FL 32751December 12, 2016
My first job as a graduate registered nurse. A lot to learn in medical oncology. The opportunity to advance myself were offered . I gave chemotherapy and treated those who had compromised immune systems.I learned "Healing Touch" and was able to provide relaxation for those in need.
Pros
Wonderful learning experience.
Cons
none.
An agency that care about their community
Team Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 6, 2016
I enjoyed learning the work of playgroup therapy here and got a chance to interact with some administrators who truly were invested in the betterment of people as a whole.
experience from LVN to RN
RN Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CADecember 5, 2016
make calls before patient visits,weekly meetings with MD and team.Seeing patients and managing their pain and emotional pain.No pay increase for clinicians. Good relationships with co workers in field. Poor management .
Pros
local, able get supplies and meetings
Cons
no breaks, case load too high
Interesting place
Hospice Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHDecember 3, 2016
Enjoyed meeting new family and assisting families during the difficult stage in life. The position was a great learning experience with care, transfer equipment and dealing interpersonal skills.
Nice tool to use , makes the process simple.
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 24, 2016
Making a difference in patients and their family life is my goal as a nurse. Spending my day with patients and getting to know the different culture and personality is one of the few perk if bein a nurse. Seeing their face go from mistrust to trust is priceless. working with a team of dedicated nurses doctor's and multi -deciplinary team making it all come together for the good of our patients.
Productive and fun place to work.
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Covina, CASeptember 22, 2016
Started my day at 7:30 am and we worked about 40-50 accounts per day and we took 30 minutes for lunch and 2 15 minute breaks.

They provided a nice break room. Also had a lot of activities with the hospital staff.

I really liked this job. I Relocated to the San Gabriel Valley. Drive was too far. My co-workers were so Awesome. I learned many things from this job.
Pros
time clocks and good to their employees and made us take breaks
Cons
Healthcare co-pays went up.
assisting incarcerated males reintegrate back into society
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA 15238May 2, 2016
Typical day is waking male residents, med pass, and a morning meeting to get started. Afterwards, the residents have several groups throughout the day. All staff worked closely together to promote continuity.
Pros
Able to watch the growth of these residents during a six month period
The job is ok
Patient care secretary (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILApril 28, 2016
the work is not hard at all they train you the people are ok and the pay is decent.... but I wouldn't work for them ever again
Feel Like an Angel
Admissions Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Miramar, FLMarch 17, 2016
Able to obtain a lot of experience and everyone is always open to help and teach. It feels great to be part of something special, to be able to help someone in need is the greatest feeling in the world
Good environment
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 2, 2016
I enjoy helping my patient both by providing the needed health services but also by helping with the activities of daily living.
New start up in IN, difficulty in maintaining patient.
Patient Care Administrator (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INFebruary 2, 2016
Indiana was closed due to lack of growth. Highly competitive market, which should have had anticipation for at least a few more years to infiltrate the market. I believe may have closed office a little to early. Census hard to maintain when working with hospice population. Fiscal responsibility a must for a company, so I understand the situation. Management were exceptional to work with. Always someone available to answer questions. Would most definitely work for them again in another setting.
Pros
Great staff, phone support, and on site when needed.
Cons
Office closed before I got the opportunity solidify myself within the company.
Good work environment
Network Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 17, 2016
Fast paced environment must be self-motivated and be able to multi-task. Communication is key to take care of daily tasks. Users are counting on your knowledge and expertise to assist them on a daily basis.
Wonderful
Independent Study (Former Employee) –  Stratford, CTNovember 15, 2015
I learned what I had to learn and took care of what I had to care of. It was definitely an experience that I will share with others because it will always stay with me. I'm truly grateful for the opportunity.
Staff were very pleasant and reasonable
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLNovember 6, 2015
Visiting families and giving nursing care in the homes was rewarding, Some of the traveling was hard for me. I really enjoyed not always seeing patients in a hospital or nursing facility.
Pros
Flexible Scheduling
Cons
Driving in poor weather
Productive workplace and good work environment
Patient Care Secretary/Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILAugust 25, 2015
A typical day is logging in to the computer and selling myself to clients and management and help co workers perform to the best of their ability.
Pros
chance for promotion
Cons
Worthwhile in providing healthcare within someone's home.
Hospice Social Worker (LMSW) (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 15, 2015
Overall, the experience is heart warming, but it also depended on what type of job you do. Traveling is very hard when so many patients needed to be seen and there is traffic every direction you go.