Join our winning team in a high-paced environment for a position that will require your best skills, in marketing, sales and support. This position will give you the ability to learn and grow by utilizing all your abilities in the fascinating, life-impacting industry of medical imaging.
Applied Spectral Imaging (ASI) develops, manufactures and markets state-of-the-art imaging systems and spectral imaging systems for the life science and health care markets. ASI Provides all aspects of Imaging, Analysis and Information Management (PACS) for Clinical and Research Cytogenetic Laboratories for prenatal/postnatal and cancer diagnosis.
ASI is looking for a motivated, dedicated an talented Sales and Marketing Coordinator. The position is based in the Carlsbad, CA office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Quotes and handles all orders for Service Contracts and Service visits/calls/parts.
- Maintains the current accounts which have annual contracting service support, contacts accounts which are about to expire from either current warranty or service.
- Actively contacts customers with offers for updates and/or renewed service.
- Actively searches for new leads for the sales team, as directed by the Sales Management team.
- Manages sales of specific product lines which include Probes, Upgrades, service items and other accessories.
- Participates in bi-weekly Sales meetings, summarizes, distributes and follows up on action items from these meetings.
- Updates the CRM software with all relevant client communications, quotes, orders, and marketing campaigns.
- Assists the team with travel planning and arrangements.
- Handles tradeshows, workshops and conferences, implementing the Company’s Marketing Strategy, and Public Relation policies.
- Supports the management team and works within deadlines for setting the marketing plan, budgets and strategy for the following year.
- Associate or bachelor degree required, preferably in business administration
- Strong computer skills: MS Office, Internet research
- 1-2 years of experience in any type of customer-facing position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Self-starter, able to perform assigned duties with limited supervision
- Service-oriented, pleasant, with a positive attitude
- Ability to undertake administrative tasks beyond the job description
Apply only through the link below. If the link does not work, copy and paste the address into your browser.
Indeed - 16 months ago
Applied Spectral Imaging (ASI) develops, manufactures and markets state of the art imaging systems and spectral imaging systems for the life...