Applus RTD

Applus RTD Employer Reviews

Enjoyable work
AUT Operator / Advanced NDT Technician (Former Employee), RotterdamSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: good salary, good care on international projects
Cons: over ruled home life. work took over.
Applus RTD are an excellent company to work for.

Had good treatment and worked on various projects worldwide which was pleasant.

HR really take care of their own and the salary is good.
Great Company
Assistant NDE Technician (Current Employee), Bakersfield, CASeptember 2, 2014
Great company to work for. However, the department I worked in has since been shut down and moved to National Toxicology.
What a joke
Ultrasonic/Radiographer Assistant (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAAugust 6, 2014
Pros: good overtime checks
Cons: low wages, labor violations, layoffs, no advancement, lack of training
I started as an assistant here. This place violates a ton of labor laws. I was once forced to work a 40 hour shift. 24 hour shifts are not out of the question. I worked here 3 months and then got laid off. I ended up attempting to sue this place after I left for all the labor violations and they settled out of court. This place hires a temp firm who – more... then lays employees off after 3 months so they do not have to pay them benefits. If you are related to someone in management you can go far, but other than that don't work hard, your hard work will not be noticed and management looks out for family, then friends, and then maybe you. – less
Great coworkers, Terrible upper Management
Civil Engineer Technician (Current Employee), Depew, NYJuly 25, 2014
Pros: hours, coworkers
Cons: pay, benefits, management
The company has a bunch of great people to work with, but not necessarily for. I sometimes love going to work, sometimes hate it. I was/am a basic civil engineering technician/ materials inspector If you're not actively on a job that you can bill for, the company will send you away. They are only concerned with the money, not the workers.
Productive and Fun Place
Collections Clerk (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 17, 2014
Pros: management is flexible and understanding about employees' work/life balance
Cons: compensation
This is a great company to work for! The casual work environment allows for a comfortable and productive place. Management is understanding and assists with working around your personal schedule. Co-workers are dependable and hard-working.
No comment
NDE Technician Level II (Current Employee), Rochester, NYDecember 3, 2013
Pros: no comment
Cons: no comment
Company consolidating operations, moving all work to Buffalo area.
A relaxed stress free environment
Payroll Manager (Current Employee), Buffalo, NYNovember 7, 2013
I enjoy working for APPLUS RTD and would recommend to work for
Very knowledgable group of Co Workers, Management lacks experience and knowledge of the business
NDT Technician (Former Employee), New YorkOctober 8, 2013
Pros: good group of co workers.
Cons: management lacks experience and knowhow.
My Co workers were a great group to work with, very knowledgeable, A lot of travel, which is ok as long as you are aware of it going in. Management is awful on the other hand, branch managers are for the most part selected having absolutely no NDT experience, or knowledge of the industry, therefore much work is lost due to incompetence. Compensation – more... is average to sub-par. – less
Not a bad company just play favorites with employees.
GIS Technician (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAFebruary 10, 2013
Not bad, but nothing special about the local branch. Wages were not horrible but with the amount of money they make off their technicians they could afford to give incentives or raises.
Excelent company
Scanner Technician (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 6, 2012
Pros: job provides good education, very good pay, interesting job, fun while working.
Cons: traveling constantly
Excelent company for learning, and interesting job. Motivates the employees to get more education in the field and build a productive career.
Decent global company
Marketing Coordinator - North America (Current Employee), Houston, TXOctober 12, 2012
Pros: excellent benefits including healthcare and retirement savings contributions
Applus RTD is a decent company to work for. I had a very positive relationship with the co-workers in my direct group as well as other locations. The most enjoyable part of the job is by far my colleagues.
Well balanced company.
Health and Safety Consultant (Former Employee), EdmontonFebruary 25, 2011
The company is very focused on production and safety.
Applus RTD
QC Inspector and Hydro Lead (Current Employee), fort mcmurray albertaNovember 6, 2014
Applus RTD are an excellent company to work for.

Had good treatment and worked on various projects worldwide which was pleasant.

HR really take care of their own and the salary is good.
Good company, Horrible HR department in Edmonton..
CGSB Level 2 Technician (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMay 5, 2014
Cons: bad hr management
Helped me get some great experience and CGSB tickets, just couldnt keep me employed and the HR department wasnt the best in Edmonton.
Really nice group of people to work with, interesting type of work
Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk (Current Employee), Perth, WANovember 26, 2012
Pros: really nice work mates & fair management
Cons: would like to see more and learn more about the mining industry
My co workers are great. My typical day at work is processing invoices, preparing payments, biling clients, uploading invoices through portal softwares to clients, preparing excel spreadsheets for management.

About Applus RTD

Applus RTD is a leading global energy service provider, delivering technical assurance through non-destructive testing, inspection, – Read more