As a senior-level IT Programmer Analyst, and Team Lead in our Forest Park, GA location, must have the ability to serve as the following: IT architect, senior .NET developer, and Project Manager. Works with client to establish the system’s basic structure, define essential design features, and provide an agile development framework for programmers to follow.
Other typical duties include: collaborating with staff, users and senior management on establishing business goals; reviewing new and existing user stories/requirements, systems designs and plans, and conducting research on emerging technologies to support changes in infrastructure. In addition, design, develop and supervise implementation of test plans and report findings, in addition to making recommendations to appropriate stakeholders.
The incumbent is responsible for the project management (technical and non-technical) and design, development and implementation of the system based on the system architecture. The criteria for success is the development of a system on-time within budget and with the proper resources.
- Demonstrated ability in project resource planning, reporting, and prioritization.
- Experience leading projects and programs within IT, as well as projects and programs that involve external providers.
- Experience successfully managing a major project.
- Experience in project management productivity tools and software such as a WBS, and MS Project.
- Demonstrated ability in coordinating teams from various workgroups, managing relationships with internal and external participants and eliciting cooperation from a sources including but not limited to:
o Upper management
o Other Departments
- Experience with strategic and critical thinking.
- Experience developing information and conducting formal meetings.
- Demonstrated ability to read and write fluently in English.
- Minimum of ten (5) years hands-on experience as a software developer focused on web applications using Microsoft .NET technologies, and VB.
- SQL Server (database design, queries, efficiency)
- REST services / XML / JSON
- SSIS, Crystal reports
- Capture and evaluate user stories, refine requirements, identify where change are needed and collaborate with Change Management Board. Determine what adjustments to make and how to implement within the Project Manager and developer contexts, and facilitates the implementation to team members, management, and business stakeholders.
- Effectively develop and communicate statements of projects and project scope, tasks and expectations.
- Recognizes performance and contributions of group and establishes trusting and open peer relationships.
- Prioritize and monitor activities to deliver results within budgetary and resource constraints.
- Application Development experience with Agile Software Development
- Should have experience working in both project and matrix organizational environments.
- Strong administrative project management skills (maintaining project schedule, status reports, compliance within a project management methodology)
- Experience creating and maintaining Enterprise Web and/or mobile applications for a large scale organization of more than 500 users.
- Coaching, Supervision, Staffing, Project Management, Management Proficiency
- Agile Software Develop lifecycle management
- Self-Development, Planning, Performance Management
- Object oriented programing
- Strong verbal communicator
- Ability to work remotely, unsupervised
- Ability to adhere to the Project Life Cycle process as defined by IT and appropriate DOD guidance.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance
- Experience developing Healthcare IT systems
- College Degree
- 5 – 10 years in Software development
- IT Certifications in areas of Project Management, Architecture, and/or Agile Development
- Experience creating Mobile applications
- Experience in DOD or Federal civilian environments preferred
$125-$150K - Commensurate with Experience
Indeed - 27 days ago