Appriss Employee Reviews

Review of Appriss
Escalation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 7, 2016
Appriss as a company and what they do is the wonderful. I learned so much about the jail system, worked with domestic violence victims, the sale of PSE drugs and our prescription medicine management.
it was great working here
Field Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 21, 2016
It was great working here because it was my first job . your first job will always stick with you for the rest of your life. taught me great morals and also respesct
Summary
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 15, 2016
The company is a leader in public safety software solutions. Very enjoyable management. The most enjoyable is the people and dedication.
Fast Growing and Lot of opportunities for personal growth
Manager of Application Development (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 1, 2015
Appriss is a fast growing company. It is primarily a technology company that provides opportunities to learn and experiment. The culture allows for a flexible schedule.
Pros
Growing company with flexible schedule
Great job for a fresh college graduate
Network Control Technician (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 4, 2015
A typical day is a physically relaxing atmosphere working a basic ticketing system for jail/court feeds. Co-workers are pretty easy to get a long with and you don't have much interaction with them. Hardest part of the job is the interaction between the jail/court staff and yourself.
Great Place to work
Technical Support Specialist Lead (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 23, 2015
Appriss is a great place to work, there is advancement, good leadership and calm surroundings. There is always something new to learn and management has an open door policy. It is very cultural. I have learned great products offered to public, became more aware of the safety that Appriss offer to victims and the support to jails, doctors and pharmacies nation wide. My co workers are very helpful with each other fast learning. My typical day consist of listening to calls, coaching, approving time sheets and making sure we have coverage to assist caller's. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to lead a team to reach their highest potential and succeed at what is needed. I do not see any part of my job being hard just the fact that I deal with many different characters and personality.
Pros
Incentives, lunches and open door policy
Cons
Lack of communication at times with new products
Working from home
Self Employed (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIJanuary 22, 2015
Enter data about accidents into a web based application. Learned the process of how accident reports are entered. Management was great, easy to get along with and very accomodating. Coworkers were always there to help out when needed. Hardest thing about job of when it switched hands so much working with new guidelines. I enjoyed the comfort of raising my kids working from home.
Pros
working from home
Cons
changed owners and different pay
Appriss is a great place to work!
Network Control Technician (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 26, 2014
I enjoy working at Appriss. I have been there for 5 years now and find the working environment both challenging and stimulating. I enjoy helping customers and troubleshooting problems.
Good work place if you got the experience
Application Technician Center (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KY 40272May 6, 2013
Good place to work with fast work environment, call center can be a bit stressful with the types of calls that come in.
Not a lot of chances to move around in the company as promised.
Pros
Doctor office on site, gift cards, decent chances to move in the company
Cons
Not really that flexible on hours.
Call center is highly stressful due to the nature of calls
Bilingual Vine Representative (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 24, 2013
The Company is reputable, and offers great opportunity for advancement, however the nature of calls can become overwhelming and stressful. The company is flexible with hours and supports students. There are different hours of operation due to it being available 24 hours a day!
The most enjoyable part is knowing you have made a difference in a person's life...the hardest would be hearing the testimonies of victims.
Pros
gift card rewards, pto, flexible schedules
Cons
time management penalties for short breaks or time logged off phone
Appriss
Software administrator specialist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 30, 2012
Great place to work but did not have very good benefits. Did not like the lack of advancement opportunities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Appriss. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2