APPS

APPS Employer Reviews

DRAW BLOOD, COLLECT URINE SAMPLE, PROCESS PAPERWORK, EKG
Mobile Phlebotomist/Examiner (Current Employee), Pasadena, CAMarch 5, 2014
Pros: make your own schedule
Cons: independant contractor, no health benifits, no gas, extra miles on your car
Drive from client to client to draw blood, collect urine sample, saliva, and do EKG.

When done process the sample by completing paperwork and faxing to the office and centrifuging the blood sample and poor of the serum to its own tube.

Fed-ex samples to the proper lab they need to go to.
I love doing this job, and my boss is awesome and great to work for
Examiner (Current Employee), Heidelberg, PAJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: freedom, mtg people, traveling
Cons: pay-but are we ever happy with our pay
APPS is the bomb. Great job. Love working for this company. They are informative, great communicators. They are human; yes my boss but they are human. I love working for this company. let me say it again I love working for this company. I enjoy draw blood and I am GREAT at my job. I contact clients, make appoints to meet them, fulfill my commitment, – more... NEVER late, NEVER keep my clients waiting. I explain to client at appt setting conversation that if they find themselves running late it is OK, I would rather waite on them then have them wait on me. Always explain the procedure at the beginning of interview. Assure my client(s) is comfortable and happy with service before leaving and explain what they should expect in the step of the process. – less
outstanding company to work for
Phlebotomist/Examiner (Current Employee), Pasadena, CAJanuary 14, 2014
Apps is one of the leading Paramedical Services out there, not only are they professional but dedicated to their clientele and services.
Good for part time
Paramedical Examiner (Current Employee), Roswell, GADecember 28, 2013
The people that work in the office are great, but it took a long time to start . also you don't get enough clients to really make any money ,some people I go see it takes all of my pay just to drive there!! not a good job for a head of household!
My day at work
Paramedical Examiner (Current Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CADecember 26, 2013
Pros: the more clients you get that more you make and working independently.
Cons: not having enough clients during the down time.
My day starts out at 9 am, I work independently from home I have my own office and a centrifuge to spin down the blood before I send to required laboratory. I have to make a schedule from day to day in regards to scheduling my clients and it all must be done in a timely manner.
There is nothing hard to this job and the part that I enjoy the most is – more... my independence and working on my home. – less
Awesome Job
PARAMEDICAL EXAMINER (Current Employee), Ardmore, PAAugust 23, 2013
Pros: i get me to a lot of great people
Cons: not enough work during the slow periods
It's an awesome job, I meet a lot of people, the hardest part of the job is getting through rush hour.I collect anywhere from just a urine to the full exam which is a computer exam, urine, blood & EKG.
A DAYS WORK
Paramedical Examiner (Current Employee), Burlingame, CADecember 7, 2012
Pros: meeting great people
Cons: finding and paying for parking in san francisco
a typical day at work starts off by being punctual to your appointments and showing strict confidentiality with the clients/patients. I have learned a lot about how to be very fast in my work and working safely with needles.
There's really not too much things that are hard about the job.
The most enjoyable thing is that you get to meet a lot of great – more... people that are really just trying to change there community around them – less
Independant contractor
Paramedical Examiner (Current Employee), Woodmere, OHNovember 20, 2012
Pros: scheduling freedom
Cons: expenses shifted to examiners
Love the variety of work. Staff is easy to work with. I don't like that the expenses are shifted to examiners. I love that there is complete freedom in scheduling work.
good job
phlebotomist (Current Employee), Heidelberg, PAJune 20, 2012
Pros: i can make my own schedule
Cons: lots of travel
i go to peoples homes and give exams draw blood take urine i do vitals i centrifuge their blood i am starting ekgs this is a great job and i will keep it as a side job im a medical examiner yo get to meet lots of people
boa
porteiro (Former Employee), Águas Claras, DFJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: bom
Cons: ela passava vale refeição
ganhei muita experiencia no decorrer deste serviço !
muitas amizades que ate hoje tras bons frutos !