Apptive is an exciting Austin startup on the leading edge of mobile app development with our web-based app creation and management platform named EasyApp. Non-technical users design and create their own business-focused iPhone and Android apps with no programming required. Simply put, our goal is to arm every small business and organization with their own iPhone and Android app.
This position will be responsible for executing our direct go-to-market strategy by selling mobile apps to small businesses and organizations via phone. Ideal candidates will have experience selling into the small/local business segment.
As an Inside Sales Representative at Apptive you’ll have the opportunity to significantly contribute to the growth of our business. We’re a young start-up with a small, but growing team. You will interact with senior management and provide input on the sales process and product. This is an exciting opportunity to join a startup at an early stage with potential for explosive growth and great financial reward.
If you are a passionate, hard worker interested in being part of a fun, fast-moving team focused on the hottest space in tech get in touch with us. Please send us your resume and a brief intro. Additional details about the position are listed below.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales plan targets.
- Managing the full sales cycle from lead to close: develop and cultivate leads through your pipeline from prospecting and qualifying, to negotiating and closing.
- High volume outbound calling to potential small businesses customers.
- Persuasively articulate Apptive's service, benefits, and processes to potential customers.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings, provide market feedback to management and product team.
- Take on higher-level tasks as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Inside sales experience, preferably in web, software or mobile
- Demonstrated work ethic and consistent track record of achievement
- Excellent verbal, phone, and email communications skills
- The ability to adapt, contribute and succeed in a rapidly changing, early stage company environment
- Base salary + variable
- Stock Options
- Medical/Dental insurance