This is an opportunity for a biologist with 2-4 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry to assist in ADME and in vitro toxicity assays at a fast-paced international company, the world leader in ADMET innovation.
Apredica, a subsidiary of Cyprotex, is seeking a hands-on, highly motivated scientist to apply fundamental cell biology, biochemistry, and analytical techniques to conduct routine ADME and in vitro toxicity assays. The successful candidate will actively participate in experimental design, performing experiments, and troubleshooting, as well as performing data analysis and interpretation. The ideal candidate will be independent, self-motivated, collaborative, and able to multitask effectively. You will work in a collaborative, international team environment with other colleagues at Apredica (US) and Cyprotex (UK).
- Experience working in drug discovery programs in pharmaceutical companies or CROs
- Cell culture skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work independently.
- Results-oriented B.S./M.S.-level scientist with a biological science background with experience in drug discovery
- A minimum of 2 years of pharmaceutical industry experience
- Cell culture experience
- Experience testing compounds in cell based or biochemical assays
- Use of analytical equipment such as HPLC and LC/MS/MS
- Experience with laboratory automation equipment
Principals only. Relocation assistance not provided.
Indeed - 15 months ago