Apria Healthcare

Apria Healthcare Employee Reviews

na
Customer service (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJuly 25, 2015
Call center job. Very stressfull with no managment support. No information provided to help assist clients.....No equipment training on the equipment we had to sell and help support.
a good way to earn a fairly descent pay check
Service Technician (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 22, 2015
Pros: overtime
Cons: patients who are needy and hard too pleasetime
A fairly good place to work. Provides 8 to 5 working hours with some overtime at times. You will have on call time monthly which can be irritating, it only gets worse when the load of work means getting home late. the fellow co- workers can be tight knit but there will always be that one or two individuals who are only for self and not the team. Management was fair and kept the office and work levels at a reasonable balance, no power trips and kept in tuned to everyone's needs. overall with paid holidays and some off time when needed, Apria can be a good place to make a descent check, you will not get rich. but you can be comfortable.
Each Branch has a different atmosphere, co-workers are usually excellent
Patient Service Technician (Current Employee), South Bend, INJuly 21, 2015
Pros: coworkers, corporate communictation
This company was excellent in the industry a few years ago. Today management and employees are undermanned and customer service is sub-par. The pay and raises are not exciting I worked a lot of hours but I liked my job, when I was working full time was controlled but plentiful. The company makes a huge effort in hiring and supporting our veterans as well as employees looking for higher education.
National Company
Customer Quality Specialist (Former Employee), New Berlin, WIJuly 21, 2015
Pros: Stability, benefits, pay
Cons: Work load, overtime requirements
Typical day of work involved fielding more than 100 calls per day without any opportunity to complete other assigned tasks with no opportunity for advancement. Worked generally 8am - 5pm and most weekends. Most enjoyable part of this job was working in and with other departments and expanding my scope of knowledge. Direct report managers were generally very organized and good, however were limited in what they could provide as far as career advancement and upper level management was difficult to work with. Lots of co worker infighting added to stress levels along with negative reinforcement training atmosphere.
Hostile Work Environment with Negitive Non-Supportive Management
Customer Service (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 20, 2015
Pros: None as they no longer even help towards your 401k unless they make a profit.
Cons: Forced to work overtime.
This companies overall directive is about as low as it can get and yet is still spiraling downward. Management knows directive and work load is awful and yet they just keep pouring on more. If you want to work under high stress levels with no rewards, this is the job for you. This company has no compassion for it's customers and is all about the share holder profit. Please stay away from this company if you value your health.
Customer Service Expert with cultural sensitivity for international work with BPO.
Outsource Vendor Specialist (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSJuly 15, 2015
Pros: International Travel
Cons: Company Health Plan
I enjoy working with company business process owners and multiple off shore vendors in multiple countries ensuring corporate goals are met.
Hostile Enviroment
Branch Coordinator (Current Employee), Augusta GAJuly 15, 2015
Pros: Hours
Cons: Management
Very uncomfortable place to work right now with the new management that is in place at the local branch there in Augusta GA
Fast paced and team oriented
Customer Quality Specialist (Current Employee), Cromwell, CTJuly 14, 2015
I learn new skills eachday. I find great joy in assisting patience to ensure a pleasant and seamless experience and interaction with Apria.
Very good place to work
Revenue Support Trainer (Current Employee), Jackson, TNJuly 14, 2015
A typical day at work might be training a class for customer service. Working on training materials and enterprise projects
Customer Qulity Specialist (Current Employee), Littleton , CoJuly 13, 2015
Pros: To always give my best to all I do...
Cons: To make sure that my job is finished sucessefully at the end of the day.
My typical day at work is very organized.

1. I log in to all my window programs.

2. Log in to my phone system .

Every day is different with my work. the most exciting part of my day that I learn is how people are all different. I note down what and how I can make a change or defusing a problem.

Management staff at my company is not around most of the day, due to meetings and training.

My co- workers are all about team work.

The hardest part of my job would be leaving work and worrying about patients not getting there oxygen or good service .

The most enjoyable part of my job would be knowing that I have done all I can for a patient at the end of my day.
Clerk (Former Employee), Jackson, TNJuly 12, 2015
Pros: the people
Cons: the amount of temps in and out of the office
Great staff!!! Very nice to work for people that would work around my school schedule. The people I have made friends with during my five years are still in contact with me cheering me on.
Not a good workplace to work
Senior Technology Analyst/Developer (Former Employee), lakeforest,caJuly 9, 2015
The company lacks basic ethics for their employers and very inhuman as they make you work when you are sick.
Very Unplanned and working environment is not good as it kind of senior can say or behave vey bad with the lower level .
Progressive company, always keeping you on your toes, thus creating a challenging work environment.
Sr. Account Manager (Former Employee), Ogden, UtahJuly 8, 2015
Pros: Flexibility, gave me all of the resources that I needed in ordered to be successful, competitive expense account
Cons: Management progressively decreasing operations team, making the growth of sales challenging.
I truly enjoyed my time with Apria Healthcare. I learned a lot from this company, and feel that I grew as a professional. Apria Healthcare asks a lot of their sales representatives, and I never complained, just did as I was asked.

There are two different kinds of salesman/saleswomen: One's that make excuses and never take accountability/ownership, and those that just get it done no matter how far it stretches them.
Apria
Sr Network Convergence Engineer (Current Employee), Lake Forest, CAJuly 6, 2015
Work life balance is not ideal. Management is not flexible. Is not an ideal place for a positive working experience as focus is not on work, but on your schedule.
Apria what a joke...
Customer Qualification Specialist (Current Employee), Plainview, NYJuly 1, 2015
Pros: um nothing much...
Cons: everything...
I am unfortunately a current employee looking for another job. Supervisors are useless, they over work you and they don't appreciate their employees. Pretty much they don't care about their employees. They do a lot of favoring people here which is sick. The attendance policy is no good, health benefits are no good, being mandated to work OT is no good! Apria sucks as a company in general. If I could tell customers to go to a different company for equipment I would, that's how bad Apria is even with their customers. This whole place is a joke. They need better management because they don't know what they are doing around here!
I WORKED AS SENIOR TRASNFILL TECHMICIAN from 11/99-03/99
Senior Warehouse Transfill Technician (Former Employee), Cromwell, CTJune 29, 2015
I USED TO FILLED OXYGEN CYLINDERS WITH OXYGEN ,PACK MEDICAL ORDERS DAILY TO CUSTOMERS SHIPPED ORDERS ,DO THE BILL LANDING FOR THE UPS TRUCKS
sales
Account Executive (Current Employee), Yuma, AZJune 23, 2015
Apria has a great work environment and runs smoothly. I've enjoyed working with all my co workers. The company is constantly changing to keep up with the insurance industry which can have backlashes from the physicians, but in the long run will keep them in business.
No stability
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee), Conyers, GAJune 19, 2015
I worked for this company for several years as an RT. I was laid off along with other RT's around the holidays without warning. Apparently, this is common for this company.
Opportunity to Work from Home
Suspended Billing Representative (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJune 17, 2015
Pros: Work from Home
Cons: Bad communication, little training
After many years Apria has provided an opprtunity for workers to work from home.
But this is specifically for trust worthy, focus, hard workers.
My 16 years with Apria
Customer Quality Virtual Supervisor (Current Employee), Stockton, CAJune 17, 2015
I started with this company when it acquired the company I was working for. I moved up in positions to Customer Service Supervisor from Customer Service. As a Supervisor I am managing 29 reps in their day to day production, working special projects, meeting deadlines, approving their time in Kronos as well as many other duties. In my position not only am I managing Customer Service but also doing some Human Resource work.
My loyalty to Apria has never waivered until they started outsourcing work and I have slowly seen a decline in employee morale and management attitude. The hardest part of my job right now is hearing from my team that they are worried about the future of their job, many of whom are one income families. The most enjoyable part of my job is being a positive, inspiring, encouraging role model for these same employees.

1 2 3 4 5

About Apria Healthcare

As the nation’s largest provider of home healthcare products and services, Apria helps thousands of Americans live healthier – Read more

Apria Healthcare Salaries