APS Healthcare Employee Reviews

Excellent managerial team!
Client Services Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PAApril 10, 2017
I worked here from the first day of the contract till the day we lost it. I loved the people, the opportunity for growth, the willingness the company had to retain their employees and the respect that was given to everyone from janitors to VPs.
Pros
Great pay, Wonderful Managerial Team and lots of room for growth.
Cons
I have nothing negative to say about this company.
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Addiction Counselor (Former Employee) –  Carolina, PRJanuary 19, 2017
la experiencia en APS fe muy Buena y de mucho crecimiento personal y professional. Buen trato professional y equipo de trabajo. lo que mas megusto de mi trabajo es la oportunidad de pder ayudar a otras personas a meorar su calidad de vida.
Pros
plan medico, dias vacaciones y enfermedad, bono
Cons
ninguno
My time with APS Healthcare was interesting and rewarding.
Client Service Coordinator I (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 9, 2017
It was unfortunate that APS had lost their bid with Maryland State government. If it wasn't for the company lay-offs, I may have still been there. The management had a open door policy which made the work environment an excellent place to work.
Respeto profesional
Manejadora de Caso (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRDecember 30, 2016
Ambiente profesional.
Localizacion de lujo.
Flexibilidad.
too bad
Manager Communication Services (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WINovember 18, 2016
APS Healthcare was a company working to improve the lives of the people they served. The staff believed in their mission. Too bad they were acquired by Universal American. Universal American seemed to not know what they wanted from APS Healthcare.
It's a job
Disease Management Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tualatin, ORNovember 14, 2016
Good pay and management was willing to work around other commitments. No room for advancement and work load was not evenly distributed between employees.
Lonely in Boston
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 4, 2016
This is a very small division of APS/Kepro. There were supposed to be two positions in the Boston Office
After nine months, everyone who had been involved with me had retired or been asked to leave. Kepro is run by a venture capital firm.
Pros
Able to work from home
Cons
Benefits poor, No concern for workers, Limited time with coworkers
Great company as we helped families in need.
SR. ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 25, 2016
APS took care of their employees. We worked with Nurses and Medical doctors and that was the highlight of my job duties. When they had to close down they made sure we were hired by OHCA.
Life Advocate Specialist (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYJuly 13, 2016
I am not interested in giving a review of this job. I think this is really bogus to make people rate there former employees!
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
great working environment
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 15, 2016
The people are very friendly and the management staff is second to none. Very pleased with my co-workers and everyone is very helpful.
Pros
excellent employees
Cons
Excellent co-workers and management!
Client Services Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tualatin, ORApril 10, 2016
I was so lucky to get the call from APS Healthcare to work there. The co-workers will assist at any time, the management is super, and the overall feel of the place is outstanding.

I am very happy with my position with APS Healthcare, and am moving to the Corvallis Oregon area to be closer to family, especially my only grandson.
HRA Assessor (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CAMarch 29, 2016
I was only working for APS 8 weeks it was very interesting working there but i also learned a lot that led me to my job with ACT 1 in which i worked for LA CARE Health Plan as a temp. My co workwrs were great varies cultures and we all learned working together.
Great co-workers
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 5, 2016
This was a good place to work when I first started there, however as time passed it changed management. The new management was more interested in the "bottom line" than in serving the public that depended on it's services.
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Grain Valley, MOFebruary 10, 2016
I would arrive at work at 6:00am and i worked until 5:00pm. And we would also work weekends for overtime to meet monthly goals for the company. We were a durable medical company for Lincare. A typical day for me would have me answering phone calls and transferring them to the correct centers in the United states or taking the orders and problem solving for the Customers/ Patients if we could not connect them to the service center. I would also work with insurance companies working Medicare, Medicaid, Private insurance billing them for the patients equipment and making sure we would get the claims. I would also have held sales calls. Where I would work other states and teams to make sure that we would get the Doctors Scripts and the Insurance company to cover all equipment so that the patient would not have to do without. If we had to go out to the offices or to the insurance companies to get what we needed we would. The hardest part was the management. The most enjoyable part was helping the patients/ customers get what they needed and making sure they had a good experience.
Benefits
Cons
Short Breaks
Avoid
administrative assistant (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVJanuary 8, 2016
Poor management and very clickish. No training for position and poor employee morale. You are expected to know what you are doing from day one and mistakes are not tolerated even from new employees. If you are not a part of the management click you are left out to dry. KEPRO the parent company is very cheep and will not pay for even basic office supplies. AVOID THIS COMPANY.
Pros
Flex time
Cons
No training and poor management
Excellent Management Team
Case Management (Current Employee) –  Glendale, CADecember 27, 2015
Meetings are thoroughly conducted, training and coaching is well emphasized. Program manager goes the extra mile in assisting patients requirements.
Worthwhile cause
Clinical Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORDecember 27, 2015
The company provides a worthy service for those in the Medicaid and Medicare program. In turn, the service provided saves the State and taxpayers money with the end result of good population health.
Productive Company
Case Management Services (Current Employee) –  Glendale, CADecember 15, 2015
Excellent Management, outstanding quality patient care services provided with well demonstrated company guidelines.
good place to work
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Grand Junction, COOctober 26, 2015
APS is a good place to work the hours are good and wages make it so you can live a decent life with little to no struggling as long as you budget correctly.
Awesome Place
Client Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PROctober 1, 2015
Awesome environment, great benefits, management was great. Loved my co-workers and loved the work I was doing. They were flexible and they took care of the employee. Not working there as management made some tough decisions.
Pros
Good benefits, great pay
Cons
Some managerial decisions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at APS Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9