APT Companies

APT Companies Employer Reviews

The Agents were very nice and respectable, but it's temporary work, I love full time
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee), Inland Empire, CADecember 18, 2013
Pros: work, regained my professionalism, meet new people
Cons: no benefits, low pay, temp work
This company helped me get back on track in the property management field. It is a Staffing company so I am just a temporary employee and I would like to have job security and dedicate my time within one company.
productive company, always something to do, never dull
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee), Redlands, CASeptember 27, 2013
Overall great experience, I got to work in many different properties and got to learn a lot of different systems. I also learned a lot about fair housing laws. typically managers and co workers were very helpful in any questions i had.
Dont apply!!! Recruiters are liars!!
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee), Anaheim,CASeptember 4, 2013
Pros: getting paid weekly. high salary
Cons: recruiters lie to you only to get paid off you. they place you at positions an hour and a half away.
I received a phone call from a recruiter who found my resume online. She explained a position that is a temp to hire. For a leasing consultant. So I agreed and met with her in the anaheim office. I explained that I had a part time job but it was stable and that if I took a position it had to be a temp to hire. Because I would be leaving my other job – more... in order to meet the hours requested. The recruiter agreed. Yet she called me twice within the first couple weeks and had a day assignment or 2 day assignment.

I explained again. I can't have temp jobs that I'm still currently employed and it needed to be a temp to hire. I needed a stable income. She then called again in a couple of days and said she had a position and verified with the community manager that it was a temp to hire. Excited that I finally got offered this position. I took the job. Driving over an hour each way to work. I was never late once. Never called in sick and my performance was outstanding given all my leasing consultant
experience I already had.

I was into my first month at that job and received a phone call from the recruiter that the manager feels that I wasn't a good fit. Something about the maintance team told her something about me which is ridiculous. I worked very well with all them. The recruiter said she's deeply sorry and that I am at the top of her list. Now I'm without a job. And can't go back to my old one because I didn' have time to put in my 2 week notice. Now I'm officially screwed and still l'm without a job. Still actively searching for work. I feel that the recruiter lied to me and only thought about getting paid off me. Unless u are financially able to take a week here a day here. This is not the job for you. – less
Flexible hours, deverse responsibilities with awesome employers and co-workers
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee), Inland EmpireJuly 31, 2013
My day typically begins by arriving 10 minutes early to check the property, blow up balloons, turn over phones and open the office. Each day is busy but productive and I learned to manage office phones and traffic, tour prospects, complete move-ins, move-outs, renewals, and notice to vacate paperwork in a timely and professional manner. I also do market – more... surveys, posted on craigslist, and wellness checks.

I work very well with management and co-workers because it is always my goal to be of service to them and our customers.

The hardest part of my job is the instability of being a temp, not knowing where I will be from one month to the next. I would now like to call one property/company my home base.

The most enjoyable part of my job is that I get to talk a lot, find people a home, and get compensated for selling and renewing leases. I enjoy customer service, taking care of residents, prospects and my team. – less
Weekly and dependable work. I like the flexibility.
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJune 3, 2013
Cons: you will have to work some sunday's. this is just the nature of the property management.
Excellent company to work. They are friendly and understanding. I worked part-time and it was perfect for me.
Different workplace every day
San Fernando Valley, CA-Leasing Associate (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CADecember 4, 2012
Pros: change of work environment
Cons: no benifits
This is a great company for someone looking for a different environment on a day to day basis. Co-workers change as you are placed at differnt buildings which keeps it fun.

About APT Companies

APT COM is a website design company from Bangladesh with sole emphasis on providing professional and quality web design, graphics – Read more