We are dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers around the globe. Protecting the $3 trillion global agriculture industry from the financial impact of adverse weather & climate change has a direct impact on the global food supply and poverty rates.
We are very serious about our work, and we are serious about having a great time doing it. If you are the best at what you do, and are looking for like-minded people dedicated to having a major impact on the world, we are eager to talk with you.
Are you passionate about creating innovative products that solve complex problems through simple solutions? WeatherBill is seeking a brilliant, creative product manager who will help WeatherBill grow its portfolio of online weather risk products. The position includes owning key components of the product roadmap, product discovery, market validation, client feedback, and overall product strategy.
What You Will Do
- Drive new product development, feature enhancement and market understanding.
- Analyze channel feedback, usage data, and changing market factors to build an operational product plan.
- Own individual product lines and core components of the business and architecture.
- Build lightweight prototypes and mockups to define product requirements.
- Work closely with business development, channel partners, and world-class engineers to deliver on-time and successful products.
What You Offer
- Driven and talented. You want to work on creating intellectually challenging and innovative products that will meaningfully change the way millions of people manage risk.
- 5 years of professional work experience, with at least 2 years of product management in building products with web-based technology.
- Proven track record of excellence.
- Ability to learn quickly and develop deep domain knowledge.
- College degree from top-tier university, ideally in Computer Science or other technical field.
- Experienced using Agile to develop Internet products and technologies; comfortable with SCRUM and iterative development.
- Ability to think strategically about products and manage the day to day tactics to get things done.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
What We Offer
- A driven, motivated, and talented team that aims to make a large-scale impact through an innovative technology platform
- Energetic, idea-driven work environment with a exciting culture
- Exciting world-changing opportunity - we are striving to do something very big about something that affects everyone
- Award-winning South of Market office across the street from South Park
- Competitive salary, stock options and great benefits
Please contact: Darren Lawson
Aptitude Staffing Solutons
6200 Stoneridge Mall RD 3rd Floor
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Indeed - 22 months ago
Aptitude Staffing Solutions
Building technical dream teams for promising, well-funded startups. Matching verified, ranked and reviewed...