Aptitude Staffing Solutions, LLC

Aptitude Staffing Solutions, LLC Employer Reviews

Exceeded my expectations, Highly Recommend!
Database Engineer (Current Employee), Mountain View, CADecember 29, 2012
Pros: smart, knows the industry well, knows the candidates well, uses the information to the greatest advantage
Cons: they don't list all of their openings for confidentiality purposes, (if an employee is getting replaced for example), so you have to call in or be on the email listing to see all the positions.
I felt like it was necessary to provide a positive review for the team at Aptitude as they really did exceed my expectations. I ended up landing a better job than I had initially applied for which showed they really knew how to leverage my skill sets and identify where my strengths could be utilized at full capacity which made it a win win situation – more... for both myself as well as the company. I am pleased with the knowledge base of the recruiters and how pleasant everyone was to work with.

I see myself staying at my current employer for the long-term however, if I ever do need a recruiter in the future, Aptitude will be the first call I make! – less

About Aptitude Staffing Solutions, LLC

Aptitude Staffing Solutions represents top-talent nationwide within the IT/Technical & Engineering capacities while providing – Read more

Aptitude Staffing Solutions, LLC Photos