Aptitude Staffing Solutions, LLC

Aptitude Staffing Solutions, LLC Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Exceeded my expectations, Highly Recommend!
Database Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CADecember 29, 2012
I felt like it was necessary to provide a positive review for the team at Aptitude as they really did exceed my expectations. I ended up landing a better job than I had initially applied for which showed they really knew how to leverage my skill sets and identify where my strengths could be utilized at full capacity which made it a win win situation for both myself as well as the company. I am pleased with the knowledge base of the recruiters and how pleasant everyone was to work with.

I see myself staying at my current employer for the long-term however, if I ever do need a recruiter in the future, Aptitude will be the first call I make!
Pros
smart, knows the industry well, knows the candidates well, uses the information to the greatest advantage
Cons
they don't list all of their openings for confidentiality purposes, (if an employee is getting replaced for example), so you have to call in or be on the email listing to see all the positions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aptitude Staffing Solutions, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Aptitude Staffing Solutions, LLC Reviews by Job Title