Aptiv Solutions

Aptiv Solutions Employer Reviews

Very fun job with all good people
Clinical Data Entry Specialist/Coordinator Level (Former Employee), Durham, NCJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: flexibility of work schedule
Cons: health insurance
I was always busy and enjoyed all of my co-workers! I work and did data entry with a team from Boston and I was the only one in the Raleigh office!
Work for a Clinical Research Organization
Data Support Specialist (Current Employee), Marlborough, MANovember 10, 2014
Pros: cafeteria across the parking lot for lunch, if needed. being able to walk around the buildings, weather permitting.
Cons: sometimes gets pretty chilly in the building, too much training which cuts into work time.
Tracking CRFs and Queries, 1st thing in the morning. Sometimes our Data Entry (DE) department will have an impromptu meeting with our manager/supervisor regarding any updates/last minute changes. Depending on priorities, I may need to stop tracking and switch over to data entry.

What I learned: Priorities can change at a moments notice, and never 'assume'.

Management knows what needs to be done and when it needs to be done.

My co-workers can be fun to work with but everyone has their days, their moments. You need to know when to 'step back' or keep your distance but, also, know when to be firm with someone who is being a bit unreasonable.

Stress is the hardest part of the job, whether it be due to a co-worker, who's in a bad mood or due to several things due at the same time.

When everyone is working well together and getting the work done, without complaints.
A good CRO
Senior Human Resources Generalist (Current Employee), Marlborough, MAOctober 27, 2014
Pros: excellent pto
Cons: expensive benefits
Good work life balance for a CRO. Good job protection for remote and isolated employees. Opportunities to work from home when needed, or to tele-commute one day a week.
Needs Improvement
Clinical Data Manager (Current Employee), Durham, NCFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: compensation
Cons: benefits, management
Lacking management, processes, and learning opportunities. CDM managers are all based out of state, therefore it is difficult to connect with managers on a level that makes you feel that they care about your growth/happiness with the company. It feels that they see themselves more as babysitters rather than mentors.
Another CRO Mill
CRA (Current Employee), MASeptember 11, 2013
Cons: 12 hour workdays
What the orgaznization preaches and what it really practices are two totally different animals. Home based CRA's are trained via slide decks which are reviewed on your own. There is no training "program" per se. It's SOP's and work instructions by the hundreds which you read on your own and tell you nothing. Undertand that you will be required to make 4 site visits per week. The trip report is a nightmare to complete and takes hours. There are better employers out there!
Friendly, fast-paced and challenging environment.
Clinical Data Manager (Former Employee), Durham, NCJuly 22, 2013
Friendly, fast-paced and challenging environment. Global team highly integrated in daily tasks.
Good place to work to gain experience.
Clinical Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee), southboro, maNovember 10, 2012
Tracking and entering CRFs into Clintrial. Organizing file room, archiving completed studies.