Apto Solutions is looking for a PC Product Manager to grow the PC Product Line. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of the key OEM’s in this space (Dell, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Apple, etc.), the technology that these OEM’s manufacture, and the recoverable value of said technology.
As the PC Product Manager, one will manage the entire process of remarketing the PC technology that Apto acquires through existing ITAD Contracts and other avenues. Specifically, one should:
- Achieve and exceed quarterly/annual Margin and activity-based quotas
- Exhibit and learn knowledge of products, pricing, and factors influencing pricing for PC technology
- Maintain and grow Customer relationships. Prospect daily for new customers through internet research, outbound phone calls, email, customer visits, and networking
- Manage account profiles in CRM and improve utilization of data
- Develop and execute Remarketing Plan based on current inventory and inbound forecast
- Maintain awareness of inbound shipments and current inventory levels
- Work with Ops to set Quality control of inventory input, grading, and sorting
- Assist eCommerce Sales team (eBay, Amazon, etc.) when applicable
- Negotiate with customers on pricing and other terms/conditions
- Assist in Product fulfillment, Shipping, Invoice Collection, and RMA’s when applicable
- Manage customer issues
Sales Support Responsibilities, as related to PC opportunities
- Assist members of Sales with valuations / proposals / presentations / quotes / order fulfillment
Duties other than those specified above may be assigned.
Required Skills / Education
The ideal candidate will be results-oriented, skilled at negotiating, extremely efficient, attentive to detail, honest, overly responsive, professional, responsible, and exhibit a strong desire to achieve financial success.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University. Major in technology or business is a plus. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Leadership background in one or more of the following areas: Job, Sports, Social/Academic/Community group
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PPT), CRM, Other
- Ability to propose, present, and negotiate solutions with End-user decision makers
- Ability to be a team player and leader in a growing Company
Apto Solutions provides best-in-class Information Technology Asset Disposition (ITAD) services and technology solutions to the world’s leading organizations. Apto Solutions, founded in 2001, is headquartered in Atlanta, GA with additional facilities in Silicon Valley and Austin. Apto Solutions is considered a leader in Green IT and sustainable computing initiatives goals and objectives.
- Small Company Environment – we can turn on a dime. It’s not like steering a cruise ship!
- Casual Dress when in Office – we believe you can perform just as well in jeans as in a tie!
- Flexible Schedule when needed – Sure, we are going to expect you to work hard, but that doesn’t mean you have to be chained to a desk for 8 hours a day.
- Ability to Inflict change – your voice and opinions matters and will always be heard
- Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life Insurance etc. –
- 401K Eligibility – w/ Company Match!
Indeed - 5 months ago