Aqua Star USA, Corp. is currently seeking a Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 Developer with experience building technical ERP requirements and building solutions to customize Microsoft Dynamics AX modules to meet those business requirements. As a Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 Developer you will work with key stakeholders and internal customers to build solutions while providing, technical guidance and system development best practices.
- Previous Experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer 2009, X++ Development and Module Customization, Workflow, AIF third party system integration i.e. EDI, Customs Imports and external portals.
- Experience in Dynamics AX Technical roles X++, SSRS, SQL, SSAS, ETL, CUBE, AOS and AIF Integration Development highly desired.
- The Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer will have experience in Technical Systems Analysis and MS Dynamics AX (Axapta) ERP implementation documentation a plus.
- Prepare of functional specification for key stakeholder customizations required for MS AX 2009 ERP implementation and system stabilization.
- Experience providing testing, quality assurance, and written documentation
- Executive and Key Stakeholder presentation and training.
- Strong MS Dynamics AX 2009 functional skills.
- Mentor and train less experienced team members
The MS Dynamics AX Developer will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science field preferred
- 5+ years of experience in MS Dynamics AX 2009 ERP software system support, experienced Enterprise Application Development.
- 3+ years of experience with the MS Dynamics AX Development (Axapta)
- 2 years’ experience in MS AX ERP implementations employing MS Dynamics AX 2009 and higher
- Dynamics certification is highly desired: Morphx X++ development
- Experience with C#, .NET a plus.
- Well versed with technical documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability/Experience to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent analytical, creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
Keywords: Axapta Developer, MS Dynamics 2009, X++, MorphX, Workflow, AIF, EDI, ETL, SSAS, SDLC, AX, Axapta, DAX, Software Engineer, Programmer Analyst, Software Developer, Application Developer, C#, .NET, ASP, VB.NET, Microsoft Dynamics AX
Aqua Star USA, Corp.
Aqua Star USA, Corp. engages in distribution of frozen seafood in North America. The company products include shrimp, fish, squid, crab meat, crab in-shell, and shellfish. The company serves food service customers, such as restaurant chains; and broad line, protein, and seafood distributors, as well as retail customers, including food retailers, retail wholesalers, and club warehouses. The company was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Seattle, Washington.