This position is primarily responsible for planning, developing, coordinating and analyzing the online marketing initiatives for Aquarius Water Conditioning’s products/services by performing the following duties personally or through partnership with team members and/or outside agencies. It is important to note that this is a new position within the organization. With this, a great deal of development/change of focus and responsibilities will likely occur. Self-motivation for developing this position is a key aspect to qualifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and executes online marketing plans and programs, including site development and utilization, design consistency, brand integrity and customer interaction opportunities.
- Completes routine web updates regarding content management, program/promotion implementation and/or works with graphic designers, copy writers and web developers.
- Confers with management or development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criterion or choose a solution.
- Tests programs/promotions on select browsers to ensure properly functioning. Communicates and/or makes adjustments as needed.
- Researches, analyzes and monitors demographic, financial and technological factors in order to capitalize on market opportunities and minimize the effects of competitive activity.
- Plans and oversees organization’s advertising and promotion activities specifically linked to its web presence such as offers, traffic driving initiatives, testimonials and more.
- Establish online marketing goals to ensure share of market, market growth and budget guidelines are met.
- Communicates with outside agencies and/or resources on ongoing web management, development and marketing initiatives.
- Completes routine online analytic reports to measure items such as online activity, strengths, CTR, areas of opportunities, etc. Completes summaries and recommendations based on results of analytics.
- Ensures site is properly functioning including areas such as interactive forms (i.e. appointment requests), link usage and more.
- Evaluates market reaction to advertising programs, product/service information and consumer response to ensure timely adjustment of marketing strategy to meet changing marketing and/or competitive activity.
- Develops and recommends online commerce strategy which will result in the greatest share of the market over long run.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and share of market performance in relation to company goals and general/specific trends within industry and economy.
- Develops and manages PPC (pay-per-click) program to ensure proper results based on company and industry standards.
- Manages all SEO (search engine optimization) needs and link marketing.
- Develops and manages social media program including Facebook, Twitter , YouTube and blogs regarding posting, consumer response and interaction.
- Non-web analytical & marketing support as needed within department.
- Completes other projects/responsibilities as assigned.
College degree in Marketing/Advertising or related field with focus on online and/or equivalent of 2 years minimum of industry experience.
Indeed - 21 months ago