This position is primarily responsible for planning, developing, coordinating and analyzing the online marketing initiatives for Aquarius Water Conditioning’s products/services by performing the following duties personally or through partnership with team members and/or outside agencies. It is important to note that this is a new position within the organization. With this, a great deal of development/change of focus and responsibilities will likely occur. Self-motivation for developing this position is a key aspect to qualifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and executes online marketing plans and programs, including site development and utilization, design consistency, brand integrity and customer interaction opportunities.
- Completes routine web updates regarding content management, program/promotion implementation and/or works with graphic designers, copy writers and web developers.
- Confers with management or development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criterion or choose a solution.
- Tests programs/promotions on select browsers to ensure properly functioning. Communicates and/or makes adjustments as needed.
- Researches, analyzes and monitors demographic, financial and technological factors in order to capitalize on market opportunities and minimize the effects of competitive activity.
- Plans and oversees organization’s advertising and promotion activities specifically linked to its web presence such as offers, traffic driving initiatives, testimonials and more.
- Establish online marketing goals to ensure share of market, market growth and budget guidelines are met.
- Communicates with outside agencies and/or resources on ongoing web management, development and marketing initiatives.
- Completes routine online analytic reports to measure items such as online activity, strengths, CTR, areas of opportunities, etc. Completes summaries and recommendations based on results of analytics.
- Ensures site is properly functioning including areas such as interactive forms (i.e. appointment requests), link usage and more.
- Evaluates market reaction to advertising programs, product/service information and consumer response to ensure timely adjustment of marketing strategy to meet changing marketing and/or competitive activity.
- Develops and recommends online commerce strategy which will result in the greatest share of the market over long run.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and share of market performance in relation to company goals and general/specific trends within industry and economy.
- Develops and manages PPC (pay-per-click) program to ensure proper results based on company and industry standards.
- Manages all SEO (search engine optimization) needs and link marketing.
- Develops and manages social media program including Facebook, Twitter , YouTube and blogs regarding posting, consumer response and interaction.
- Non-web analytical & marketing support as needed within department.
- Completes other projects/responsibilities as assigned.
-Analytical -Graphic Design Knowledge -Problem Solving
-Project Management -Team Oriented -Self-motivated
-Strong Written & Verbal Communication -Customer Service Oriented -Adaptable to Change
-Web content proficiency - Business Acumen -Cost Conscious
-Punctual -Innovative -Dependable
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
College degree in Marketing/Advertising or related field with focus on online and/or equivalent of 2 years minimum of industry experience.
Ability to read & interpret documents such as safety rules, procedure manuals and business periodicals. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from supervisor, peers, management groups, customers, clients and general public.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have strong knowledge of Contact Management systems, Internet software and Microsoft Office Suite programs (i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Publisher). Having knowledge in following areas a strong plus: Graphic Design Software (Adobe Suite), Google Analytics, Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Google +, etc).
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands and work environment are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties outlined above.
Indeed - 18 months ago
Aquarius Water Conditioning - Earning the Right to be Recommended.
Aquarius Water Conditioning has helped to provide families, businesses...