AQUARIUS Employee Reviews

coworkers&over all
Table Games Dealer (Current Employee) –  Laughlin, NVNovember 5, 2015
I very much enjoyed working at this place. No complaints at this time. Still new .Althought, I have worked here back in 2005 and it was a better place to work for then . I will leave it at that.
Pros
everything is good at this time
Cons
no problems
You have to be desperate to work here. Better places on the river
Server (Former Employee) –  Aquarius LaughlinNovember 17, 2013
As a former employee I can tell you that working at the Aquarius Café as a server is a nightmare.
First, their clientele are low class, low income rude people who at best tip $2 per table on average quick to complain for a free meal. So tips are very low and your overtaxed on your check in tip compliance more than in any other place I've worked.
Management there is so disorganized and incompetent they will seat you multiple tables at once and unrealistically expect you to still provide costumers with excellent service. Despite the fact you're given more work than you can handle if customers complain they wash their hands off by blaming the server.
If you ring up orders "in any different way" than the cooks and Chef expect you to they will verbally abuse you in the kitchen. They constantly scream at you in front of customers and other staff.
All this makes for an extremely unnecessary stressful work environment.
Because of the nightmare working conditions they created they're constantly firing and hiring staff. So many employees have walkout of the job because nobody can stand working here. I wanted to do it a million times myself!
Yet they're so close minded they're stuck in their one way of doing things they don't do anything to change it. There are a handful of employees that have worked there many years who rather than to help you, are constantly looking over your shoulder for something to rat you out to the boss about.
Everyone is so miserable there, it is seen in their faces.
Careful applying there. They might hire you.
Pros
little income better than no income.
Cons
way overworked, verbal abuse, stressful inviroment, very low pay.
It's a typical temp agency
Deployment Specialist, PS Support Tech (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 23, 2013
No Benefits, but if I were kept on with the company I was sent to there would not have been a fee paid by the company.
best place to work on the river
dish up (Former Employee) –  Laughlin, NVMay 5, 2013
the Aquarius has the best benefits and places for advancement in the town of laughlin holds a higher standard than most casinos