AQUARIUS

AQUARIUS Employer Reviews

It's a typical temp agency
Deployment Specialist, PS Support Tech (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHJune 23, 2013
No Benefits, but if I were kept on with the company I was sent to there would not have been a fee paid by the company.
best place to work on the river
dish up (Former Employee), Laughlin, NVMay 5, 2013
the Aquarius has the best benefits and places for advancement in the town of laughlin holds a higher standard than most casinos
Not much to say
Family support worker (Former Employee), DerbyMay 12, 2014
Pros: staff in the same job role as yourself are amazing hard working people
Cons: senior staff should remember it is a work place not a school playground
The company in general is a good company to work for. Some employees maybe need to remeber the organisation is there to support people in need.
working area is good and organize
GTAW Welder (Former Employee), Riyadh, S01April 11, 2014
everyday i only do full welding different sizes and schedule of stainless/carbon steel using TIG (GTAW) and here i learned how to repair welding basing pipe fitting,and learned to comunicate with my co -worker with different nationalities,hardest job is to repair a weld,,i enjoyed most is full welding
Great to help
Vouluntary Worker Aquarius (Current Employee), Stoke-on-Trent, ENGMarch 15, 2014
Pros: great
Rewarding and a good experience tacking part in the help off people
with addictions,I gain a lot off people based skills and would carry on to do so in full time employment
Fun place to work .
Shop salesperson (Former Employee), London, ENGNovember 28, 2013
Pros: fun place to work
Cons: very poor pay
The place was a nice place to work but the pay was not good. Although it was fun to work there I felt that I was not rewarded for my hard work as the pay was very poor.
Boilermaker (Current Employee), Rustenburg, NWAugust 8, 2013
Pros: medical aid
Cons: unsafe workplace
Its hard work, long hours and most of the time not safe. Everyone knows that the mining industry is generally not safe. I enjoy working with my co workers, being helpful and learning everyday. The hardest part of my job must be when i struggle with a problem. im a perfectionist, and i like my job to run smoothly and without any problems. Its good to – more... know when you do your job correctly and the outcome is positive. – less
vice president installation department
ENG (Current Employee), lebanonJuly 24, 2013
Duties: concerning many Projects as ELECTRO-MECHANICAL DESIGN (Including Electrical Panel Boards):
ABOU KHADRA RES(JORDAN),ALDOSARI(QUATAR),ALSAOUD RES(RIYAD),ALI JAIDA(QUATAR),ASOKORO(ABUJA),GALATARIOTIS(NICOSIA),GHURAIR(DUBAI),HAMAD ALTHANNI(QUATAR),AMBER VALLEY(JORDAN),KING ABED ALAZIZ(RIYADH),PEARL QUATAR(QUATAR),THE AGHA KHAN(KARACHI), WINDSOR(INDIA)and – more... TUMO CENTER(ARMENIA).
Duties: concerning many Projects as ELECTRO-MECHANICAL CONTRACTING (Including Electrical Panel Boards):
SPORTS CITY,UNIFIL,ZEYTOUNE SQUARE,HARBOUR SQUARE,HARBOUR TOWER,BEIRUT EXHIBITION CENETER,VERDUN HEIGHTS,BAHRY RESIDETIAL TOWER,SUNSET GARDEN,ANTONINE UNIVERSITY,RADISSON HOTEL,50RUE DU LIBAN,CLOUDS VILLAS, ZENITH TOWER,INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE, ABC(Dbaye),SKYGATE,SKYLINE, SOUKS ENTERTAINMENT CENTER and others.
Scope of work:

Supervising all jobs and tasks required on site beginning with excavation to turnkey.

Coordinating between all required departments (Mechanical, Civil, Architectural and Electrical) to ensure smooth and timely operation.

Coordinate with suppliers and subcontractors regarding delivery schedules and specifications of the sourced task.

Quantity take-off for delivered supplies and jobs.

Preparing the laborers work schedule and payroll.
Preparing weekly reports of work progression to management
- Site supervision (Installation & Design Department).
- Water – less
Bank, Aquariues
Receptionist (Former Employee), Cook IslandsJune 20, 2013
Pros: buy our own lunch, free lunch
Well theres nothing different about it just the bank depends on money you giving away.
As for the receptionist you do the same thing everyday.
The good co-workers/stuff and our manager are very kind and nice.
The hardest part of the work experience is counting all the money during the end of day.
The most enjoyable part of the Job is making new friends
New Challenge
HRO (Current Employee), North WestDecember 17, 2012
I ready for a new challenge in my life. I work with a lot of "friends" not colleagues. Enjoy my job very much, but would like a new challenge.
Eco urbis
operador de obras (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: vale refeiçaõ e nunca atrassa salario
Cons: não tenho o que dizer
uma empressa que me ensino muitas coisas sobre a importância de um coletor pois sem eles a cidade não aguenta de tanta sogeira ,ratos ,baratas e muitas doença.
uma empresa boa de trabalhar
auxiliar de acabamento (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: sim
Aprendir muitas coisas como manusear as maquinas montagem dos kits e foi ambiente muito agradável para se trabalhar.
agradavel de trabalhar
aulixiar de cozinha (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPApril 17, 2013
agradavel de trabalha,amizades boas apredizados legail.
gostei de trabalhar na aquarius
empregada de balcão , cozinheira (Former Employee), lisboaNovember 4, 2012
Pros: tinhamos direito ao pequeno almoço, almoço e lanche
Cons: nao tinhamos a nossa vida pessoal
muito trabalho e uma boa equipa

a lidar bem com os clientes

a gerência muito exigentes em relação ao trabalho

colegas muito unidos

a parte dificil do trabalho era sem tempo para a vida pessoal

a parte agradavel do trabalho era que eramos muito amigos uns dos outros
Muito boa
taxista Motorista Cat. D (Former Employee), Manaus, AMJune 22, 2012
Pros: nunca tive problemas
Cons: nada contra
Como toda empresa tem seus altos e baixos, mais quem não for dono de vaga fica dificil de ir p frente pois é uma cooperativa de taxi.