AQUARIUS Employee Reviews

Excelent workplace enviroment
Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  San Juan, Isabela, Barceloneta, AguadillaApril 19, 2017
Work with Aquarius gave me excellents managemnent skills. I had the opportunity to work with diffenrents groups of employees, trained them and make different report.
Don't keep their word
Applicant for desk services, part time (Former Employee) –  Laughlin, NVJune 29, 2016
Did a great interview. Was told every detail . Then told she would call me in six days even if she was hiring someone else. Did not hear from her. On the sixth day called her to tell her I had taken a better offer somewhere else. She did not come to the phone, no message was asked for. I was told she was in a meeting and she would call me back. She never called.

So glad I did not wait on her word. It was worthless. I did accept a full time job at a better place that hired me on the spot, two days prior.

I would not send anyone there or recommend it to anyone. If they are not honest to you before they hire you, think how bad it would be if they did. Laughlin, Nv
Pros
Commission
Cons
Not honest
Fun environment
housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Wildwood, NJ 08260April 21, 2016
My experience at The Aquarius was very fun, always something going on for the customers. Coworkers were very helpful, everyone helped each other complete jobs.
worst workplace i have been to
bar porter (Former Employee) –  Laughlin, NVMarch 12, 2016
I was a short timer at this casino but I did notice that management constantly makes promises they never keep. they only look out for themselves, they are not very well trained, expect you to do the best for the customers yet they themselves do not follow their own rules required by the employees to follow. I wont even consider working there again, and a friend of mine got a job there and in 4 weeks had been yelled at twice by management people and left with a bad experience. not the place they advertise to be at all. the back areas are filthy.
Pros
gave me experience on how not to treatothers in the work place.
Cons
never seen so many unhappy employees.
Workers
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Davenport, IAJanuary 24, 2016
Everyone there is super friendly and amazing, very social and very outgoing. Always providing great customer service.
coworkers&over all
Table Games Dealer (Current Employee) –  Laughlin, NVNovember 5, 2015
I very much enjoyed working at this place. No complaints at this time. Still new .Althought, I have worked here back in 2005 and it was a better place to work for then . I will leave it at that.
Pros
everything is good at this time
Cons
no problems
You have to be desperate to work here. Better places on the river
Server (Former Employee) –  Aquarius LaughlinNovember 17, 2013
As a former employee I can tell you that working at the Aquarius Café as a server is a nightmare.
First, their clientele are low class, low income rude people who at best tip $2 per table on average quick to complain for a free meal. So tips are very low and your overtaxed on your check in tip compliance more than in any other place I've worked.
Management there is so disorganized and incompetent they will seat you multiple tables at once and unrealistically expect you to still provide costumers with excellent service. Despite the fact you're given more work than you can handle if customers complain they wash their hands off by blaming the server.
If you ring up orders "in any different way" than the cooks and Chef expect you to they will verbally abuse you in the kitchen. They constantly scream at you in front of customers and other staff.
All this makes for an extremely unnecessary stressful work environment.
Because of the nightmare working conditions they created they're constantly firing and hiring staff. So many employees have walkout of the job because nobody can stand working here. I wanted to do it a million times myself!
Yet they're so close minded they're stuck in their one way of doing things they don't do anything to change it. There are a handful of employees that have worked there many years who rather than to help you, are constantly looking over your shoulder for something to rat you out to the boss about.
Everyone is so miserable there, it is seen in their faces.
Careful applying there. They might hire you.
Pros
Little income better than no income.
Cons
Way overworked, verbal abuse, stressful inviroment, very low pay.
best place to work on the river
dish up  (Former Employee) –  Laughlin, NVMay 5, 2013
the Aquarius has the best benefits and places for advancement in the town of laughlin holds a higher standard than most casinos