Administrative / Marketing Assistant
Aquatic Sciences L.P. is currently searching for an experienced and skilled Administrative / Marketing Assistant to support a growing marine services group. The successful candidate will be able to efficiently support management and staff with excellent computer and organizational skills. The ability to multi-task, juggle multiple projects and deadlines, while maintaining quality and accuracy are essential. You must be an organized, driven and responsible individual that takes pride in their work. You will report directly to the General Manager for US Operations based in Orchard Park, NY.
Brief Job Description:
- Provide high quality, efficient administrative support to group of management and staff
- Coordinate preparation and distribution of reports and proposals in a deadline-driven environment
- Format, proof and compile reports and proposals, prepare and distribute correspondence, invoices, manuals, and various documents following specific company procedures
- Assist Project Managers in responding to Requests for Proposals and Vendor Pre-qualification requirements
- Perform administrative procedures in accordance with the company Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2008)
- Maintain organized filing system (hard copy and electronic files)
- Correspond with clients in a professional manner
- Provide reception coverage at front desk
- Coordinate travel arrangements for marine group managers and staff
- Assist the General Manager and support the marine team with marketing activities as directed.
- Assist with the collation of completed project information for the creation of promotional literature
- Update and maintain the marine group marketing documentation and databases as required.
- Assembles client reports by compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations.
- Other administrative duties as required by the General Manager
Experience and Qualifications
Education: Post-secondary education in Office Administration or similar
Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Extensive computer skills in various types of software
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office computer programs (Word, Excel)
- Experienced in editing and formatting large documents including table of contents, headers, footers, text boxes, pictures, captions, hyperlinks, etc.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Outlook, Access, Adobe Acrobat Pro, internet research
- Demonstrated experience in busy, demanding office environment supporting management and other staff
- Able to effectively multi-task and prioritize workload; juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail; excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Good problem solving skills; able to work independently
- Personable, presentable, and articulate. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administration and organizational skills
- Ability to work late, and/or weekends as required to meet client deadlines
- Candidate must have a valid driving license with a clean driving record, passport (or ability to get one), and own vehicle.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resume via e-mail. No phone calls please.