Aramark Employee Reviews

Found 5,236 reviews matching the search
Supervised Inmates in a Correctional Facility
Trainer/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Franklin, WIFebruary 25, 2017
Hardest part of the job was Supervising, and training, new and long term Inmates in a correctional facility, a lot of the Inmates never worked before, or with others, and had bad attitudes, were very sneaky, or getting into fights, or arguments with each other daily. Worked alone on third shift, with limited Supervision, and had limited access to certain things need to finish the job, had to improvise a lot to get the job done, and stretch my daily supplies to make them food all the inmates in the facility. Management came in on the First shift, so I had to do the best I could to get the job done in a timely, and safe manner.
Pros
On the Job experience attained
Cons
A lot of times the enviornment was unsafe, or constant lock downs, witch slowed down the progress of getting the job done.
Horrible management
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Grandview unversityFebruary 25, 2017
Armark in general is fine. But for Grandview armark is all terrible management. They won't take anything seriously, they shade off every good employeee, always short staff, no help when needed,
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Management doesn't care about anyone
Aramark
General Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 25, 2017
They have great management. Very diverse and accepting. it was and is a great company to start off with. over all my experience with Aramark was great and allowed me to grow and granted me more opportunities to grow.
Good place to work.
Floor Technician (Current Employee) –  Waco, TXFebruary 24, 2017
Just alot of walking. There's alway new thing to learn and do if you are will to do it . And some of your co workers can make the job fun and easier at the same time
cool
Grocery Clerk (Current Employee) –  Hayward, CAFebruary 24, 2017
only thing aramark needs to work on is the people they put in management. as long as they have bad people in management employees will continuously not show up to work.
Lead Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Decatur, ALFebruary 24, 2017
Hard and dedicated employee give 100% in everything I do, very motivated. I am a leader who is very organized and can also jump right in.
usual cafe
Cool chief (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAFebruary 24, 2017
All day fry and sell potatoes and burgers.There is nothing new in this work for me because I'd done it before in Russia. There is nothing hard or enjoyable in this job.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
No healthcare
I was working for the temp service
food service (Former Employee) –  Blue Bell, PAFebruary 24, 2017
you learned what your job was. you did your job got your breaks and cleaned up at the end of the day and you prepped for the next day
Excellent Learning experience
Food & Beverage Director (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 24, 2017
Aramark will train you in anything you want to learn. Once you are ready the advancement is there just have to have a great relationship with your managers.
Pros
Always learning
Cons
Very low pay
Fun
Student Manager/Late Nite Café Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 24, 2017
Food service is always busy. Many things to keep you busy on a daily basis. Worked at a dining hall so served thousands of kids a day. Glad to have worked there.
meh
Food Service Attendant (Former Employee) –  Lynchburg, VAFebruary 23, 2017
It was an okay work experience. Not much room for advancement. I worked part time while going to college and it paid minimum wage. Management where I worked was great though.
productive and fun workplace
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYFebruary 23, 2017
the job was great just when it got busy every co worker tried to be the boss so that started a lot of arguments.the student workers rarely did anything the stayed on their phones in front of customers.
Pros
free lunch, and benifits
Cons
changed my hours after i told them i couldnt adapt to the changes
fine
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Union, NJFebruary 23, 2017
Honestly it's been such a long time since I worked here, I don't remember much. I had very nice co-workers and was happy with the job. I left to stay at home with my son.
Large and fast paste enviroment
Alcohol Compliance Manager (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDFebruary 23, 2017
Enjoys working with great people and friends. Loves the different working environments. No day is the same as the last.
Pros
benifits
Cons
politics
fun place terrible management
Shipping and Receiving (Current Employee) –  Lowell, MAFebruary 23, 2017
I loved working here but the mangers and higher up staff were terrible! The discipline the favoritism it was all too much. The raises were always askue in time frame and amount all over terrible place to work.
education and growth
Implementation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Norwell, MAFebruary 23, 2017
education was great and classes were a benefit. ARAMARK also hosted job/career days for high schools in the area. The management I dealt with for 6 years was great.
liars
good service worker (Former Employee) –  NJFebruary 22, 2017
I applied for this position and felt that I was perfect for the opening. But was never called back.,The man that interviewed me said we need frienldy people to work for us . Most people who work in the school food service depts. are boring and miserable
Pros
summers off
Cons
need to hire better workers
Production
Uniform Shop Rep (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALFebruary 22, 2017
We are required to meet a certain percentage daily. On a daily basis we are usually match about 40 routes. i have learned working he how to manage time.
No Loyalty
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaFebruary 22, 2017
This company is not doing well & struggling mightily. There are so many fantastic people and it's a wonderful place to learn sales & all aspects of business but the senior level positions are making poor choices by de-emphasizing customer service and proper management level employee engagement. There seems to be a cut-throat mentality to keep jobs due to so many layoffs and cuts over the last few years. Combine this with almost no current growth, bad investments in future technology and people are very much on edge and not working together. Too bad, great company for me for so many years but they have lost their way. Not a stable work environment at the moment.
Pros
Many opportunties due to very high turnover & no loyalty. Pay is generally solid.
Cons
No quality of life, customer service, or employee engagement skills in leadership positions.
Productive fun place to work
Inventory Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVFebruary 22, 2017
Productive fun place to work. Aramark is one of the best places I have ever worked. They do require that you work a lot of hours though

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aramark. Our community is ready to answer.