Aramark
3,774 reviews

Aramark Employee Reviews

Fast paced, team centered environment.
IT Senior Support (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNMay 24, 2015
Pros: Good benefits including free meals.
Cons: Occasional long hours.
Everyday is different in this fast paced team centered environment. You work with fellow managers and employees to meet the ever changing dining needs of students, faculty, staff, and campus visitors.
Depending on Management you will either hate or love the job
Catering Attendant (Current Employee), Richmond, VAMay 24, 2015
Pros: Days off, Free Lunch
Cons: Shortage of Hours
Depending on management you will either hate the job or love the job. Ive been there a little over 8 months, I'Ve learned that you will be overlooked and they do show favoritism. The only good thing about this job is they will give you a day off and free lunch, thats set at 6.25 a day.
Very intence job
hostess, and waiter (Former Employee), glenville WVMay 24, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short/no breaks
There is a lot of things that you will do and see on an everyday bases. you have to come to work mentally ready everyday or else It will be a long day!
not a very flexible job, staff not understanding
Cashier (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 23, 2015
A typical day at work consisted of counting money and maintaining good customer service. The coworker I worked with were not very competent. The company allowed anyone to work there. The most enjoyable part of the job was the opportunity to meet so many different people. The hardest part of the job was getting there because the parking lot was 45 minutes away.
Good experience working for Aramark.
Student Employee (Former Employee), Arlington, TXMay 23, 2015
Pros: Free lunches
Cons: Short breaks, health care.
It was a nice job where i had to maintain inventory,production sheet and also manage people and assign them work. Dealing with customers was fun and helped in improving my confidence.
great opportunities
Office Manager/Food Production Supervisor (Former Employee), Alice, TXMay 22, 2015
always willing to learn, room for advancement, great people and always busy and a lot of paperwork and filing. Different locations for job placememnt
Crazy but Fun
Catering Manager/Event Planner (Former Employee), 2800 E Spring Creek Pkwy Plano, TX, 75024May 22, 2015
Pros: Free lunches and sometimes dinners depending on the hours
Cons: Terrible manager while I was there
I went from being a cashier at the school grill, to being the catering manager in just a few weeks due to some circumstances that landed me in a very unique position. The job was a lot of fun, I enjoyed working with the clients planning events and getting to meet new and influential people in the area.
Working as the catering manager allowed me to design menus and events based on the needs of the clients. Making sure that events went on without any problems.
great workplace
Cashier (Former Employee), Chester, PAMay 22, 2015
• Issued receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
• Assisted customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
• Greeted customers entering establishments.
• Answered customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
Aramark
Chic Fil A (Former Employee), Frankfort, KYMay 22, 2015
Pros: flexible hours, fresh food. breaks, new customers every day.
Cons: mixed up orders. computer is down.
The workplace was flexible and calm. There is down time and rush hour. The faster you work, the more people you can serve and have left satisfied. Mostly smiling faces and a great place to work.
Adventurous
Maintenance Tech (Former Employee), Denali, AKMay 22, 2015
Working in Denali, Alaska was truly invigorating and exciting even while working. I would love to return on vacation one day.
great job
SUPERVISOR-Chef (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 21, 2015
grand place to work and many chances to move up. everyone is fair kind and respectful. i enjoyed the difference assignments
it a great job
Food Service Worker (Former Employee), Flushing, NYMay 21, 2015
i like work for aramark bec you get to see the baseball game wheil you work and you get to see food and drink and you have fun and meet new worker
Quite the experience
Supervisor (Current Employee), Bernalillo, NMMay 20, 2015
It sure is something else, but its acceptable and the people I work with are great to work with to push toward a positive outcome.
good people
FOOD SERVICE WORKER- CASHIER (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 20, 2015
Pros: break time
Cons: leaving break
long hours were nice at times. didn't really like it when my hours kept bouncing around. they gave me an opportunity to prove that I was capable of working and doing my job well.
A typical day at work
Supervisor- Food Service Worker (Current Employee), Richmond, VAMay 20, 2015
My day start off at 5:30pm to 2am, it consist of ensuring that we are greeting our guest with a smile along with repeating business to our guest. we as well ensure that the salads and wraps are made just right for our guest in order for them all to come back. As we work, we make sure to enter act with the guest and we also try to memorize the guest's orders so when we do see them standing in the line we can make their order for them, so we can put a smile on their faces.
nice pace
Supervisor (Current Employee), Decatur, ILMay 20, 2015
Pros: a whole lot of hours
Cons: the buisness closed
I would start off in load out move to the towel line and end my day on either the small washer or tumblers I work at a fast past I enjoy learning small computer skills and learning just how to engage in buisness
Good place
Master Mechanic (Current Employee), Columbus, OHMay 20, 2015
Pros: Pay
Cons: Management
The company provides good pay if you're experienced. The hours are alright management isn't the best but it's a good place to work
Flexible scheduales
Utility Associate (Former Employee), Springfield, MAMay 20, 2015
Helpful Management and Co-Worker
Learned how to work as a team and independently
I enjoyed interacting with co-workers as well as customers
A concession stand job at my university
Concessions Worker (Former Employee), Searcy, ARMay 19, 2015
Pros: Free meals, free drinks
Cons: Hours depended on number of home games
Fast paced kitchen environment, good managers.
Basic concession stand with typical fare and level of quality.
The most enjoyable part was the free meal after the rush.
Productive and fast-pace environment
Barista (Current Employee), Bloomfield, CtMay 19, 2015
Pros: Free Lunches
Cons: Not organized as much anymore
A typical day at work is the preparation of opening at 6:30am and closing the coffee shop 4:30. Also, prepare / serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, teas, or smoothies. As well as stock, clean / sanitize work areas, utensils, or equipment

. Check temperatures of freezers, refrigerators, or heating equipment to ensure proper functioning and placing Java City Order Inventory. Describe menu items to customers or suggest products that might appeal to them.

Over the years I've been at this job I learned and worked on my customer service, communication, professionalism and interpersonal skills to a high degree, increasing my ability to resolve issues swiftly and independently.

In the beginning the hardest part of this job was learning the different registers. But being the fast learner I am I got that down during the two week period and now I'm a professional at all the jobs that my company has to over.The most enjoyable part of my job was satisfying my customers with tasteful drinks and building life-long relationships with them.

1 2 3 4 5

About Aramark

Today is a Brand New Day Today, we are revitalizing our Aramark brand. Our iconic red star continues to represent our people, – Read more

Aramark Salaries