Aramark
3,165 reviews

Aramark Employer Reviews

A wonderful company to work for.
Lead Food Service worker (Former Employee), Greenville, NCDecember 18, 2014
Pros: the events that took place on campus.
Cons: having to park way down the road on game day.
While at Aramark I worked at Todd Dining Hall. Working with this company allowed me to work with the ECU Pirates on football game days, Aramark also sponsored other events that went on during the year. It was a fun and wonderful experience, and I would recommend Armark to anyone in the future.
Great place to work that had a pool table
COOK/DELIVERY (Former Employee), Macon, GADecember 18, 2014
Pros: owner bought lunch most of the time.
Cons: no health insurance
Most days were busy keeping the warehouse maintained due to trucks that was constantly coming in and having to put the new furniture on display. Management and co-workers was helpful in getting the daily tasks done. I really enjoyed when we had a break so that we could play a game of pool on the table that we had in the corner of the warehouse.
Contract Sales
Account Executive (Former Employee), Arlington Heights, ILDecember 18, 2014
This is a contract sales with a lot of competition. This job is all business to business sales. Management is very knowledgeable and willing to help. The down side is that you need to memorize scripts which seem a bit fake to me when you are talking to prospects.
I LIKE TO WORK DAILY KITCHEN WORK TEAM AND FOCUS SERVED CUSTOMER. ,
Food Service Employee (Current Employee), Anaheim, CADecember 17, 2014
EVERY DAY I WENT TO WORK, BECAUSE I'M OLD WORKER, I ONLY FOCUS ON WORK,EVERY TEAM MEMBER WORK TOGETHER TO GET GOOD JOB WELL DONE.WE HAD SOME HAPPY TIME WORKING TOGETHER WE ARE FRIENDS.
Aramark
Facilities Manager (Former Employee), Jamaica, NYDecember 17, 2014
Pros: large company
Cons: employees are not rewarded
Its a good company to work for. No benefits, also senior management never visited our work site so they never understood what the employees did on a daily basis. Also, I tried to move to another line of business but Aramark employees are never a priority, instead they prefer to hire people from the outside.
EVIRONMENT SERVICES
Environmental Services-Housekeeper (Former Employee), RICHMOND VIRGINIADecember 17, 2014
A TYPICAL NIGHT A ARAMARK CONSIST OF 1001 THINGS TO DO FOR VERY LITTLE COMPERNSATION.I DONT HAVE MUCH TO SAY ABOUT THIS JOB
rewarding
Executive Chef (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, NJDecember 16, 2014
Great experience with gaining knowledge of cost control. Paid for continued education.
Interesting and Productive work place
Administrator (Current Employee), Bloomfield, MIDecember 16, 2014
Pros: school lunch is provided ...
Cons: never a dull moment
I work at the Bloomfield Hills School District and a typical day at my office is very busy. Not only do I answer phones from parents that would like to know why they are getting "robo" called, but I have accounting work along with people coming in and applying for work. My day is filled with lots of things that keep me busy and not even close to being – more... bored. I love being busy. – less
I give 3 stars
Sales Associate 2 /Customer Service (Current Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 16, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: pay rate to low
Works is self rewarding, customer love the store. co worker are great.
Wonderful company!
Senior Acccountant (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 16, 2014
The people were very nice in the accounting department where I was assigned. I received some training but basically I learned most of it on my own. The company likes to have many meetings and unfortunately that cuts down on production time. I do really like working for this company.
work environment with growth
Warehouse Runner (seasonal) (Former Employee), Surprise, AZDecember 14, 2014
Pros: paid during lunch
Cons: low pay
Days at work were long and hard we were outside from 9:00am to 5:00pm some days even longer. My co-workers and I would receive product then we would have to unload them to the warehouse and then later separate into the stands. We would set up for events and get the stands full of product. I enjoyed this job a lot and got along with all my co-workers – more... everyday we worked as a team to get everything done in time for events. The hardest part about my job was working hard for very little money. – less
Extremely demanding and stressful. Low pay unless you work tons of OT.
Supervisor, Warehouse Lead (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 13, 2014
Pros: got to be there for some cool events.
Hard work outside in the summer and winter. Management was terrible. Employees were an expendable resource to upper management. Everyone works tons of overtime. Worked 12 or even 15-20 hour days with few breaks. Heavy lifting all day long without proper equipment. Dirty and poorly maintained facilities.
Productive and fun workplaces
Food Prep/ Hospitality Clerk, Cashier (Former Employee), Mount Vernon, NYDecember 13, 2014
Cons: a better pay rate
I got a chance to be around kids and a school setting. I learned how to properly handle and prepared foods by folling a health and safety guidelines. I was able to work with a great staff of people.
Once in a Lifetime experience
Camp Attendant (Former Employee), Midland, TXDecember 13, 2014
I enjoyed working for Aramark because I got the chance to meet ne people and interact with them to make sure our customer was beyond satisfied.
Keeping a fun and safe working place
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Denver, CODecember 13, 2014
Just getting the product to the where they need to go on time.
Good place to work.
FOOD SERVICE DIRECTOR (Current Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 13, 2014
Good place to work, not good support. Excellent resources.
Happy
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 12, 2014
Pros: off days
Cons: healthcare
a nice place to work I learn so much about working with other people my manager is a nice fun loving person.my co-workers always nice there is no hard part about the job longs you get it done the enjoyable part at the job is knowing you did a great job.
Many opportunities for growth
Food Service Director (Former Employee), OhioDecember 12, 2014
Aramark great at providing structure and training tools for success in all position. Professional environment, support from upper level management, and good benefits.
an honest living
Packer (Former Employee), Reno, NVDecember 11, 2014
Aramark was a good experience in that of earning an honest paycheck. Management and workers typically have good outcomes productively. One thing i didn't like about that job was the drama people would create from scratch. No one wants to go to a workplace like that. Supervisors getting together with workers. Very unprofessional. Keeping to myself and – more... staying focused on the job at hand was my day, and learned a lot cross-training and helping in other departments which needed me. – less
Food Service
Food Service Worker (Former Employee), Newark, DEDecember 11, 2014
Was a good job for me at the time. Pay rate was under minimum wage.
My co-workers helped to train me and pick up on the things that
I was new to doing. The most enjoyable part of the job was serving the college students and interacting with people.

1 2 3 4 5

About Aramark

Today is a Brand New Day Today, we are revitalizing our Aramark brand. Our iconic red star continues to represent our people, – Read more