Aramark
2,657 reviews

Aramark Employer Reviews

Fun working enviroment
Janitor (Current Employee), Linthicum, MDJuly 22, 2014
Cons: management cared more about money then the children
I loved working with the children and creating a bond with the parents
Fun Workplace
Cashier (Current Employee), Des Moines, IAJuly 22, 2014
Fun people, great management and easy place to work and get along with everyone. Pay is good, benefits are great.
Productive place to work
Cashier (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 21, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
A typical day at Aramark includes preparing a fun and clean environment for many guests and school employees. I learned many things like how to conduct inventory and ordering items for the store.
Productive and exciting atmosphere, team base achievments, one big family with dedication and loyalty
Cash Manager (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJuly 21, 2014
Pros: team building, education, trainings, meetings
Cons: being able to satisfy everyone either the customers or employees
I would base my review on the productive team achievements that we have endured in the time I spent on the job. With any job there are complications but through it all we stuck together and made the best of the day. We were a divers team which made us awesome in what we do. We had respect for one another, we cared about each other just as a family does. – more... There was room for growth in occupation as well as education. The most enjoyable part of my job was not just the team of co-workers but the customers. – less
Productive workplace with set schedule
Grill Pantry (Former Employee), Portland, ORJuly 20, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: not having regular hours during the summer
I worked in the deli/salad bar area. There, I maintained the salad area, made sandwiches, and prepared food.
I learned that I love working around food.
I got along well with the management and my fellow coworkers.
The hardest part was when our facility wasn't fully staffed.
I enjoyed making healthy food options for the students.
It was an okay place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), Washington, DCJuly 19, 2014
It was okay and managers were talking to employers rude.
customers was rude and disrespect to workers, it would be an long day work where managers will put there hands on you and tell you what to do.
Fast paced cook preparation and serving; welcoming atmosphere
Food Service Worker (Former Employee), Mesa, AZJuly 19, 2014
Pros: free lunch, flexible hours
I have always enjoyed working with people, so being able to have a good time at work was an everyday thing at Aramark. Coworkers always try and make the work more enjoyable and fun, and the customers were almost always a pleasure. Management was a bit excessive with rule changes, but aside form that I had a great time with this company.
Productive Work place
Server (Current Employee), Macon, GAJuly 19, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: constantly busy with customers
A regular day at work is another day in the classroom for me; everything that you do has to have your full attention. I'm responsible for a lot of thing: deposits, making sales, cleaning properly, stalking for the next day, but the hardest part of my job is knowing how to manage a full house of customers and serving them in a timely manner with out – more... them becoming impatient. – less
Hospitality
Delta Club Supervisor (Current Employee), Flushing, NYJuly 18, 2014
Fun workplace with advancement. Working in hospitality gives you the freedom of meeting new people everyday.
It was a personal choice not to return.
Shift Supervisor/Cashier (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 18, 2014
A college campus where I met a lot of beautiful, caring people. Management in my three years there was always changing. Communication between management, supervisors and staff was very poor.
Productive and a great place to work
Student Worker/Cashier (Former Employee), Ruston, LaJuly 17, 2014
I enjoyed interacting with the customers as well as my co-workers. I was busy most of the time which was great since I like a job where I always have something to do. Learning how to use everything such as the cash register and doing orders was fairly easy and I got the hang of it quickly.
fun work place at the producution work station
Assembly/Production Line Worker (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJuly 17, 2014
Pros: breaks
Cons: no benifits, short hours and less pay
enjoyable fun
speed
mangers was very friendly, very understanding, over all they were excellent mangers.
co-workers were very friendly and easy to get along with.
there was nothing hard about this job.
break was the best and when you no that you reached your production cause you helped someone else.
Fun and exciting fast-paced workplace.
Cashier, Barista, and Food Preparer (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNJuly 17, 2014
Pros: fun, up-beat workplace.
Cons: no insurance unless full-time, low pay, and frequent frustration with management.
A typical day includes meeting new people, coordinating with co-workers and providing quality customer service.
Fun workplace
Stock Clerk (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 16, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: uniform
Very fast-paced environment
Fun environment working with students.
I will not be working here again.
Cook/Supervisor (Former Employee), Des Moines, IAJuly 16, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: 14 work days, sometimes no days off, sometimes no breaks, too much responsibility for the pay.
I delegated tasks to employees, cooked food for any shift, helped with catering, did ordering, FIFO, designate break times, track food sold versus food made.
loved it
EXECUTIVE CHEF (Former Employee), pittsburgh paJuly 16, 2014
Really enjoyed working for this company. Only reason I had to leave is because we lost our foodservice contract.
alright
Housekeeper (Current Employee), Seattle, WAJuly 16, 2014
Pros: one lunch and two breaks
Cons: i am strong enough i can run five miles or more
When i started working i felt alone all people were talk each other and i was siting quietly but after one day every thing was easy not as bad as i thought all people loved me and i made a lot of friends although the English was really hard for me because i am new in country but i was doing well
Productive and exciting to learn the operation of opening a new facility
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Jonesboro, ARJuly 15, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Great work environment, good employees and a good client base. It gave me the opportunity to learn the steps and to ensure a flawless move into a new facility.
Learning Experience
Executive Catering Chef (Former Employee), Washington, DCJuly 15, 2014
Learning Experience, Managed catering staff that were union. First Union Company worked for. Busy Catering operations. Enjoyable but challenging.
Great Place to be
Director of EVS-PBX-Transportation (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 14, 2014
Pros: all
Aramark is a good co to be with. Great benefits and a pleasure to work for. A little weak on benefits for such a large co.

Love Them.

1 2 3 4 5

About Aramark

Keeping employees fed and clothed is one mark of this company. ARAMARK is the world's #3 contract foodservice provider (behind – Read more