Aramark
3,628 reviews

Aramark United States Employee Reviews

Great Company
Dietetic Intern (Current Employee), Quincy, ILApril 16, 2015
The Aramark Dietetic Distance Internship was a great experience. The people that work for Aramark are outstanding. Very friendly and good environment to work in. It has been such a great learning experience.
Non productive place
Barista and Cashier (Current Employee), Columbus, OHApril 16, 2015
The management team was the worse, lack of communication. You tell them one thing they would do another. Putting request in they never do as they say. It was just a horrible experience.
Productive and fun work environment
Supervisor (Former Employee), Dayton Correctional InstituteApril 16, 2015
Very nice employment agency. My job placement was within a prison facility where I supervised inmates. I found that position to be a great learning experience,
Fun environment and people, work/life balance is tough
LifeWorks Group- Director (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 16, 2015
Pros: people, fun environment
Cons: long hours
Worked in management for 10 years and enjoyed all the people I worked with. Challenges were communication from upper management was often unclear and as a salaried manager, we often worked long hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
Aramark is a great place to grow and further develop your career
Director, Employment Relations (Former Employee), Philadelphia PAApril 15, 2015
Aramark is a great company to work for depending on your manager. I had a great manager, hence I really was able to grow in my career and learned a great deal during my tenure there.
It is a very entrepreneurial company where you either thrive or fail.
I enjoyed the challenge as well as my coworkers. I was there for 16 years because I continue to learn from my peers, leaders and the business itself.
it wast a great place to work (Ford Plant)
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAApril 15, 2015
I had a good time working for Aramark at the ford plant. it gave me the chance to spread my culinary wings . I always got good feedback both from the Ford plant and the company,
I was very sorry it shut down, I would still be there today I believe .
productive work place
Executive Chef (Current Employee), Washington, DCApril 15, 2015
A Productive working experience. Executive Chef /Aramark Culinary Support (Verizon Center , Monumental Sports and Entertainment) Culinary Support for Jiffy Lube Live, M &T Bank Stadium, City Field .Manage all culinary and food operations at the Verizon Center for 2 restaurants, concessions, commissary, building staff, players, press and private dining kitchens. Supervise catering for events accommodating up to 800 people. Conduct budgeting, marketing and financial cost analyses. Train new hires and retrain existing staff on food production, presentation and culinary technique.
Aramark
Sorter (Current Employee), Denver, COApril 15, 2015
Pros: Great employees
Cons: Seasonal-part time
I like working there but its only a seasonl part time job. I need full time permanent job. The company is great and the work is good but its for students or part time employees.
Productive and fun environment for employees and the students
Food Service Worker (Former Employee), Wingate, NCApril 14, 2015
It was a great experience for the students whom eat here 2 - 3 times a day and great learning experience as an employee learning all of the cooking and food prepping procedures.
Very unprofessional, dirty work spaces, bad management.
Cook/ Baker (Former Employee), Gainesville, FL, University of FloridaApril 14, 2015
Pros: Picking up supplies from other stores on campus, lunch breaks.
Cons: Management, co-workers, management not following basic procedures.
I would come in a 7:40, clock-in at 7:45.

I'd set up the back BOH, and heating table.
Make food for customers both custom and menu items.
Baked cookies, stocked veggies.

I didn't much, just kitchen procedures a little different then I'm used to.

I don't have much to say about the management.

The hardest part was cooking catering orders by yourself in the morning.

The most enjoyable part of the job was; picking up supplies from other stores on campus.
Fast pace and fun workplace.
Food Server (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 14, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
I had to work at a fast pace. Serving alot of food and beverages to customers. I always kept busy.I love greetering the customers as they wait on their orders.
Good money...bad management
Food Server (Former Employee), Boise, IDApril 14, 2015
Very part-time. I worked alot of games and really enjoyed the customers and my coworkers. Management wasn't very good at all...other than fighting with each other.
fast pace cooking
Prep Cook and Line Cook (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEApril 14, 2015
Pros: great learning experience
Cons: low raises.
After working hard for a year here, it came obvious to me that i wouldn't be here much longer. The working conditions with rate of pay was very poor.
Fast-paced, hands on environment in the food service industry
Accelerate to Leadership Location Manager (Current Employee), Richmond, VAApril 13, 2015
I have learned to be more resilent and adaptable than I could ever imagine. My day consists of many unplanned circumstances that need to solved and managed efficiently to enhance progress in the future!
okay
Route supervisor/Jumper (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 13, 2015
great company to work for as for as pay. not much room for advancement. a lot of driving but okay if you love driving. great place to work
pluckers
Director of Facilities (Current Employee), Lago Vista, TXApril 13, 2015
I had a great time working for pluckers. I learned quite a bit from my experience there. However, you do have to put time in and sometimes that means no work life balance.
Flexible work hours & rewarding work environment
Vending Room Support Staff/ Vending Room Manager (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 12, 2015
Management is extremely understanding of making flexible scheduling as this is a part-time position. Helping to provide a great experience for a devoted Phillies fan base is the best part of this job.
Excellent work environment with caring and helpful employees
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 11, 2015
While working for this company I received the best care by the manager and the employees that I had responsibilities for and would highly recommend advancement for the manager of the environmental department as I also saw how he managed the large daily work load with compassion and excellent work ethics. Would be very happy to work for this company again.
fast past production
Material handler (Former Employee), memphis tnApril 10, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: small work space
shoot drop load on table and grabbing time one at a time with production with production being 275 an hour we where micromanaged
Great if you like uniforms
Account Executive (Former Employee), DallasApril 9, 2015
Great opportunity, Great benefits, Great training. I just had no passion for selling towels and uniforms. High Turnover

1 2 3 4 5

About Aramark

Today is a Brand New Day Today, we are revitalizing our Aramark brand. Our iconic red star continues to represent our people, – Read more

Aramark Salaries