Aramark
3,189 reviews

Aramark Employer Reviews

I enjoy all aspect of food service and it shows to my customers.
Supervisor (Current Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 24, 2014
Pros: off weekends and holidays
Cons: would like to work closer to home
A typical day consists of many different tasks that helps break up any routine. This is what makes the day by starting with food production, daily ordering and planning daily menu. The customers is what also makes the day, most like to converse, joking making their day. Dealing with each employee times become hard due to schedule conflicts, or personal – more... problems. – less
Great place to build a career a job you never want to leave.
Associate (Former Employee), St. Charles, ILDecember 23, 2014
Loved the hours that were given to the employees and the opportunities one can get with hard work and leadership.
The most enjoyable part of the job.
Counter/Helper (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 23, 2014
Pros: free food
Cons: drunk customers
You can work and watch the Texans game on a wide screen tv all around the football stadium.
Typical work days
Chef & assitant (Former Employee), Glenville, WVDecember 23, 2014
Pros: great inviroment
Cons: not everyones trust worthy
Would have to get up early every morning to walk up a hill to work. It be exhausting at times but it was worth it. I learned theirs different ways to do a lot in life. They've showed me how to prepare meals, clean, account Keep up with the money, sort foods and beverages and so much more.
Great company
Cook, Quality Assurance Prep (Former Employee), Norton, MADecember 23, 2014
I worked for Aramark for many years and always felt I was treated fairly. The service they provide is excellent and I was glad to be a part of it. They recognize good work and reward employees on it.
great
Casheir (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 23, 2014
My typical day at work is great. I am always cheerful and eager to work. I love working and I love all customers.
Hard working environment with friendly staff members
Server (Former Employee), Allendale, MIDecember 23, 2014
I would help prep food that would be made through the day when I would first arrive to work. After the prep work was finished I would start cooking for the meal being served at that time. Along with cooking the food I would also serve the food to the customers. The hardest part would be when the menu called for food that was out of stock and figuring – more... out what to do from there. The most enjoyable part was being able to bring joy to those I was working with and the customers. – less
Working in a fast-paced and enjoyable environment
Line Cook/Prep (Current Employee), Murfreesboro, TNDecember 23, 2014
I enjoyed working with coworkers and friends. The management was good, everyone made sure that the customers were happy. The hardest part of my job was getting rid of the long line of costumers, but still making sure that their food was well prepared and ready to their liking. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people everyday and being – more... able to please them. – less
Productive and busy
Supervisor (Current Employee), Richmond, VADecember 22, 2014
Pros: benefits and making your own schedule
Cons: no breaks and no product
Start off my day talking to the co-workers seeing how their morning is going. We normally get busy around 12:30 p.m so I prepared say twenty-five 16" pizzas. I have to stay forcus and remember everybodies order. Making sure that all my customers are saticified and taken good care of is all that matters to me.
Aramark Is A Nice Place to Work For
Contracts Administrator/IT Buyer (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CADecember 22, 2014
Pros: location. people.
I worked at Aramark in the Magazine and Book Division. That division has since been sold. My time there was brief, but I did grow professionally there.
Customer Service, Lead Sales , Experienced In Problem Resolution.
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), Las Vegas Convention CenterDecember 22, 2014
I truly enjoyed helping all clients rather it be a in person visit, over the phone problem resolution for a client ,or land a high quality sale using product knowledge.
productive and a fun place to work when you get use to the amount of guest you get a day
wearhouse (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PADecember 22, 2014
Pros: free lunch, short cigarette breaks..
Cons: no health care
a typical day is me going at work by 7:30 am if the stands did not get sock the night before or if we did not get enough time to but something up in the wearhouse then that is the first thing we do.. then by 8:30 to 9:00 we deliver pretzels to all the food stands and open them up for the day..by 9:30 we are waiting for our delivery for the day to put – more... them up at about lunch time we get our rush witch on some days can be the hardest part of the job..working non stop until about 4:00 pm after that we would go threw each stand to see what they will need for the next day and begin to stock them all up by about 6:30 pm the day is over for us...my co-workers at aramark are are all great some-days they get a little upset when they don't get lunch breaks or cant even slow down for a second to get some fresh air on a hot day.some quit on there first day because its too much but those who chose not to give up those are the ones who i enjoy working with when i am at work – less
positive experience Contract Service at St. Elizabeth Medical Center, Lincoln NE
Unit Controller (Former Employee), 19107 Philadelphia, PADecember 21, 2014
Pros: great work experience.
Cons: no recognition of accomplishments or during holidays
Arrived and make sure all systems are up and running. Enter all data for weekly billing, processed all invoices, reconcile payroll,cash registers and inventory. Call vendors for billing information, repairs and maintence on equipment. Answer calls for function set ups and pricing. Enter food inventory and process the order to Sysco for next day delivery.
Excel – more... spreadsheets, many different softwares. payroll.
Managers- dedicated, fair
Co-workers- Family and dedicated.
System failures,
Learning and accomplishing new tasks. – less
Suitable work place
Executive Chef (Current Employee), Charlottesville, VADecember 21, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: schedule
I am fell free to create my own menus, close costumer relationship
great place to work if you need extra money
Customer Service Cashier (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PADecember 20, 2014
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: not enough hours
love the place got pay weekly great pay rate but just nit enough hours to live off. so its def. a place just make some extra money and give you something to do. its fun cause to get wacth all the shows and get discounts on tickets expect hockey.
Food and Beverage Vendor
Food and Beverage Vendor (Current Employee), Chicago, ILDecember 20, 2014
Pros: good tips, free lunch, independent work, free entry to concerts and bears games
Cons: only 1 to 5 days of work per month, seasonal
It requires carrying products up and down stairs all event. You are an independant worker responsible for your own product and money. The products are not very heavy. Most of us enjoy our job.
Quickly gain valuable experience
Food Service Director (Current Employee), Fort Myers, FLDecember 20, 2014
Great place to work. Gained priceless experience with client interaction, customer service, franchise brand management, food production, food safety, catering and people management. Focus on labor management, food management, understanding profit and loss statements and driving sales. Exposure to basic HR functions including hiring, training and developing – more... a team. Also learned about marketing strategies and driving sales. – less
fun place to work
Cashier/Cook (Current Employee), Huntsville, TXDecember 19, 2014
Pros: employee discounts
Cons: sometimes no breaks high health care
Great crew nice bosses busy work so the day doesn't drag by employee discounts and some incentives
productive workplace and professional as well
VCU (Former Employee), Richmond, VADecember 19, 2014
Pros: benefits, and a learning experience
Working with this company was very valuable . I did learn alot about cookong in a timely manner.
Good working conditions
Cashier - made monetary transactions (Former Employee), Flushing, NYDecember 19, 2014
Pros: seasonal games
Cons: crowded working conditions
The hours were good
Seasonal position
Good pay
Union benefits

1 2 3 4 5

About Aramark

Today is a Brand New Day Today, we are revitalizing our Aramark brand. Our iconic red star continues to represent our people, – Read more